PDA

View Full Version : Surgery

Jeff
12-21-2009, 04:48 PM
My wife has to go in for some surgery in the morning, to all who pray please keep her in your prayers, for those that don't if ya just keep her in your mind I would appreciate it

Thanks

Kathianne
12-21-2009, 07:37 PM
My wife has to go in for some surgery in the morning, to all who pray please keep her in your prayers, for those that don't if ya just keep her in your mind I would appreciate it

Thanks

You've got mine.

darin
12-21-2009, 07:38 PM
absolutely, Jeff!! Let us know when she's out, safe and sound, aight?

chloe
12-21-2009, 10:59 PM
Jeff, I will say a prayer for your wife and I really hope she has a smooth recovery and a successful surgery, alot of people at this board having surgeries or family members that are having surgeries just before the holidays, blessings to everyone.

jimnyc
12-21-2009, 11:02 PM
Wish her my best, Jeff! Call me tomorrow and let me know how she's doing.

chesswarsnow
12-21-2009, 11:11 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Hoping she does well too.
2. Many like myself seem to be having setbacks.
3. Lets us pray.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Joyful HoneyBee
12-21-2009, 11:30 PM

Thanks

She will be in my prayers tonight and in the morning.

crin63
12-22-2009, 12:31 AM
I will be praying for her, you and the doctors.

Jeff
12-22-2009, 11:18 PM
The surgery went fine, she is in some pain but the Doc said everything looks good, Thank you to everyone who took the time to say a prayer or just thought of Laura today

Kathianne
12-22-2009, 11:27 PM
The surgery went fine, she is in some pain but the Doc said everything looks good, Thank you to everyone who took the time to say a prayer or just thought of Laura today

Thank God. With that said, Can she come home by Thursday? thinkng of the kids.

red states rule
12-22-2009, 11:27 PM

Glad to hear it Jeff. Sorry I missed this thread my friend

You got your Christmas present a few days early

BoogyMan
12-22-2009, 11:28 PM
Just noticed this. Glad all went well and she will be in my thoughts for a speedy recovery with as little pain as possible.

Jeff
12-22-2009, 11:32 PM
The Doc told us if she doesn't develop serious pain or a fever she should be able to come home tomorrow evening

AS for a Christmas Present early you are exactly right RSR, she will still have to wait and see what pathology says but the Docs feels everything is fine, So yes I will have a very good Christmas :thumb:

red states rule
12-22-2009, 11:35 PM
The Doc told us if she doesn't develop serious pain or a fever she should be able to come home tomorrow evening

AS for a Christmas Present early you are exactly right RSR, she will still have to wait and see what pathology says but the Docs feels everything is fine, So yes I will have a very good Christmas :thumb:

God bless you and your family Jeff. I have learned for a fact, health is the best gift one can get.

I have to work for it now, make changes, and make the correct decisions. Same goes for you and your wife

She is in my thoughts and prayers

Merry Christmas my friend!

Joyful HoneyBee
12-22-2009, 11:35 PM
That's great news Jeff! Thank you for including us and keeping us posted on her progress. She and your family will continue to be in my prayers.

crin63
12-22-2009, 11:40 PM

Praise God, it sounds as things have gone well thus far. I will keep praying for you guys Jeff. I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas.

chloe
12-23-2009, 08:19 AM
Thanks for the update I'm glad to hear the surgery was successful. I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas.

Kathianne
12-23-2009, 09:58 AM

I'm so glad for you and your family! She's in my prayers. How's the little one holding up?