PDA

View Full Version : Mao & Obama Ornaments Adorn White House Christmas Tree

red states rule
12-23-2009, 08:12 AM
Merry Christmas America

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KUHc-hdAjLI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KUHc-hdAjLI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

PostmodernProphet
12-23-2009, 10:15 AM
provided by "local community groups"......must be an ACORN tree.....

stephanie
12-23-2009, 12:20 PM
I don't think there is much more this couple could do to shock me..

Nothing like in your face to the American people..

Monkeybone
12-23-2009, 12:54 PM
well you wanna put up inspirational things and examples....

crin63
12-23-2009, 01:04 PM
I don't think there is much more this couple could do to shock me..

Nothing like in your face to the American people..

I am constantly appalled but never shocked by this president. However if he threw out his Marxist anti-American ways and actually embraced our Constitution I would then be shocked. :eek:
From merging the U.S. with the U.N. to establishing a monarchy to imposing martial law just in time for the 2010 elections, nothing would surprise me that this Marxist Man-Child will do. In my opinion, its all dependent on how quickly and effectively he gets his infrastructure built.

Abbey Marie
12-23-2009, 05:30 PM
Now that Mrs. Obama is aware of the decorations she can take them down, Right? Yeah, I'm holding my breath

HogTrash
12-23-2009, 05:34 PM
How many Americans have sacrificed and died to ensure the ideologies of these evil tyrants never invade our lands and lives and now they are being idolized in the dwelling place of our president.

This is a national disgrace...All American veterans, past and present, have been dishonored by this blatant hatred of America...How anyone can possibly continue to support Obama is a mystery to me.

red states rule
12-23-2009, 09:31 PM

I am surprised the Obama's even have a Christmas tree

red states rule
12-23-2009, 09:34 PM
How many Americans have sacrificed and died to ensure the ideologies of these evil tyrants never invade our lands and lives and now they are being idolized in the dwelling place of our president.

This is a national disgrace...All American veterans, past and present, have been dishonored by this blatant hatred of America...How anyone can possibly continue to support Obama is a mystery to me.

Mao kills millions and the left holds the SOB up to be a hero and honors him on the White House Christmas tree.

Sitarro
12-23-2009, 10:02 PM
Nothing says Christmas like Mao, a drag queen and a Kenyan narcissist.

red states rule
12-23-2009, 10:15 PM

A liberal Christmas Carol:

O' Mao- Tse Tung, O' Mao Tse-Tung
How awesome was your genocide
O' Mao- Tse Tung, O' Mao Tse-Tung
Liberals celebrate that millions died.

This administration is living down to all my expectations

HogTrash
12-23-2009, 10:35 PM
Now that Mrs. Obama is aware of the decorations she can take them down, Right? Yeah, I'm holding my breathThis is bullshit...The Obama's were 100% aware of everthing that was put on their tree...Not only are the decoraters employees but close friends and confidants.

The people who decorated the Obama's Christmas tree were hand picked by them to work in their White House because they share the same values and ideology.

Everything that goes in the White House is sniffed, scanned, scrutinized and thoroughly inspected along with the people and companies that produced and delivered them.

red states rule
12-23-2009, 10:46 PM
This is bullshit...The Obama's were 100% aware of everthing that was put on their tree...Not only are the decoraters employees but close friends and confidants.

The people who decorated the Obama's Christmas tree were hand picked by them to work in their White House because they share the same values and ideology.

Everything that goes in the White House is sniffed, scanned, scrutinized and thoroughly inspected along with the people and companies that produced and delivered them.

Just think of the outrage the left and liberal media would have expressed if the Obama's had a Nativity scene in the White House?

HogTrash
12-23-2009, 11:01 PM
Just think of the outrage the left and liberal media would have expressed if the Obama's had a Nativity scene in the White House?The "liberal media" is a major Obama supporter and aware that he must still jump through a few hoops to appease a certain segment of America, at least for now.

As far as the "left" is concerned, Obama knows even though he may occassionally dissapoint them, he is still the closest thing they've ever had to Mao Tse Tung.

Abbey Marie
12-24-2009, 12:43 AM

:laugh2: Hey, I've missed you, N!

Sitarro
12-24-2009, 01:43 AM
:laugh2: Hey, I've missed you, N!

I've missed you too and I'm still your Huckleberry. Have some Angel's Trumpets..........;)

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv299/Sitarro2009/Flowers/Yellow3706.jpg