PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas Everyone

hjmick
12-24-2009, 07:25 PM
May the season treat you well and keep you and yours safe and warm.

namvet
12-24-2009, 07:32 PM
May the season treat you well and keep you and yours safe and warm.

same to you pal. we're expecting over 13" here by tomorrow evening. its really commin' down hard here

hjmick
12-24-2009, 08:03 PM
same to you pal. we're expecting over 13" here by tomorrow evening. its really commin' down hard here

By 13" I assume you mean snow. Of course, if I'm wrong I'm sure your Mrs will be happy! We had a touch yesterday, but it doesn't stick, too dry I guess.

chloe
12-24-2009, 08:15 PM
Merry Christmas HJMick !

namvet
12-24-2009, 08:57 PM
By 13" I assume you mean snow. Of course, if I'm wrong I'm sure your Mrs will be happy! We had a touch yesterday, but it doesn't stick, too dry I guess.

we're under a blizzard warning till tomorrow. right now it's stopped. im a little worried about this wind. prime conditions for power outage.

Kathianne
12-24-2009, 09:18 PM
we're under a blizzard warning till tomorrow. right now it's stopped. im a little worried about this wind. prime conditions for power outage.

LOL! I'm going to sleep thinking of Hjmick's contribution...;)

Merry Christmas all!

hjmick
12-24-2009, 10:02 PM

Do you have a fireplace?

sgtdmski
12-25-2009, 05:13 AM
Merry Christmas everyone. So with all the snow everyone is getting, anyone have any data that supports global warming. Is it just me or does it seem that the weather is actually colder. Not sure about it, living in Alaska and all, where snow is the norm, so is the ice and cold temperatures. But I find it hilarious when Global Warming conferences are having to be cancelled. But I guess that is what they get for scheduling them in the winter. Wouldn't make much sense to schedule them in the summer. But damn, when weather forces them to be cancelled, I guess that is just a big old smack in the face!!!!

dmk