PDA

View Full Version : I'll be back in a couple weeks

crin63
12-24-2009, 07:33 PM
I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I'm going to be gone for about 10 days. My wifes mom passed away Sunday evening and we are heading to Oregon Saturday for the services as well as taking care of things that need to be done. My wife has 4 siblings and they have to figure out what to do with all of moms stuff while we are there. I'll get back just in time for my sons surgery.

Its going to be very busy tonight and tomorrow. Were going to have about 10 guests over so I'm not sure if I will get the chance to post this if I don't do it now.

Merry Christmas all.

Kathianne
12-24-2009, 08:02 PM

I'm going to be gone for about 10 days. My wifes mom passed away Sunday evening and we are heading to Oregon Saturday for the services as well as taking care of things that need to be done. My wife has 4 siblings and they have to figure out what to do with all of moms stuff while we are there. I'll get back just in time for my sons surgery.

Its going to be very busy tonight and tomorrow. Were going to have about 10 guests over so I'm not sure if I will get the chance to post this if I don't do it now.

Merry Christmas all.

Crin, I'm so sorry. My condolences to you and more to your wife. Her mom, and herself and siblings are in my prayers. I'm so sorry at this time of year, not that there is any 'good' time; yet this is a ver hard time.

chloe
12-24-2009, 08:14 PM
Sorry about your wife's loss, that's so tough too around the Holidays. We will miss you and send our prayers that your family may be comforted by friends and family near and supported in strength by your maker. God Bless!

SassyLady
12-25-2009, 02:16 AM
I am so sorry to hear of your family's loss Crin........have a safe trip and we'll be thinking of you and sending positive vibes so that things move along smoothly for everyone.

Take care,
KP

Jeff
12-25-2009, 07:15 AM
Sorry for your Loss Crin, Travel safe, we will miss ya here

We will keep you and your family in our prayers

darin
12-25-2009, 07:21 AM
Godspeed brother.

crin63
12-25-2009, 09:50 PM
Thank you all!

Praise God that He has given my wife the ability to deal with all this at Christmas time. We had plans to have people over 3 days this week and she did not want to change our plans. While she is grieving over the loss of her mom, she also is of the opinion that serving God is still a priority. We open our home for people from church to use for activities and she didn't want to cancel any of those.

red states rule
12-27-2009, 10:20 AM

Merry Christmas all.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers

May God bless you and your family