PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

Kathianne
12-24-2009, 09:32 PM
8:30 or so Christmas Eve. We did pizza for dinner, totally breaking condition. We considered going out, but the boys were enticed with the meat lover's pizza from Target Super.

It was good.

I do not have a working bathroom sink tonight, but man do I have gorgeous tops to vanities! I'm in love! I want in my kitchen!

We do have a working shower, which is cool. We have one toilet, I mean how many do we need? LOL!

the kitchen sink works, I clean it 3 times a day, expecting others to clean it when brushing teeth. Ya think?

Any how, wish all of you a great Christmas and New Year!

chloe
12-24-2009, 10:37 PM
8:30 or so Christmas Eve. We did pizza for dinner, totally breaking condition. We considered going out, but the boys were enticed with the meat lover's pizza from Target Super.

It was good.

I do not have a working bathroom sink tonight, but man do I have gorgeous tops to vanities! I'm in love! I want in my kitchen!

We do have a working shower, which is cool. We have one toilet, I mean how many do we need? LOL!

the kitchen sink works, I clean it 3 times a day, expecting others to clean it when brushing teeth. Ya think?

I'm glad you got to be home for christmas kathianne, blessings to you and your family !!!

hjmick
12-24-2009, 10:49 PM
Merry Christmas, Kath, to you and yours.

Have a safe, happy, and prosperous New Year.

SassyLady
12-25-2009, 02:20 AM

It was good.

Yay for being able to spend Christmas at home with new sink and shower!!!
:dance:

Have a great time with the kids!

Trigg
12-25-2009, 10:16 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Have a great time with family and friends.

12-25-2009, 12:35 PM
Merry Christmas to you.