PDA

View Full Version : Santa was here

Jeff
12-25-2009, 06:54 AM
Well at 5 am my little ones ( 7 and 8 ) woke us up with SANTA WAS HERE, come to find out my 15 year old woke them up, the present deal is done for now, little guys received a play station 3 and jr. Bow and arrows MY oldest got his new Bat for Christmas ( damn price of it I thought I was buying the field ) and Momma got a new Camera, so I may be able to post a few pics, with the big presents open , seems the little guys would rather play with the smaller toys, ooo well

Hope Everyone is having a Great Christmas Morning

Merry Christmas to All

PostmodernProphet
12-25-2009, 07:06 AM
one of my grand-nephews (age 4) was tucked into bed with "you can open presents tomorrow when you wake up"....

around 3 am his parents heard a noise in the living room.....he had opened EVERYONE'S presents...

the best part is, he had no idea he had done anything wrong....he thought that's what they meant when they put him to bed.....

Jeff
12-25-2009, 07:09 AM
one of my grand-nephews (age 4) was tucked into bed with "you can open presents tomorrow when you wake up"....

around 3 am his parents heard a noise in the living room.....he had opened EVERYONE'S presents...

the best part is, he had no idea he had done anything wrong....he thought that's what they meant when they put him to bed.....

LOL, that's to cute, Merry Christmas PmP

Kathianne
12-25-2009, 07:16 AM
LOL! Just read this, after sending you that pm!

Kathianne
12-25-2009, 07:19 AM

That is one for the 'family Christmas stories.' :laugh2:

My sons were always 'normal' in their Christmas lists. Not so much my daughter. When she was 4, her response to my mom asking for ideas was, "Every kind of Campbell's soup, except tomato." I think that was the same year she looked at the turkey getting ready to go into the over and said, "Oh good, we're having dog." :eek:

darin
12-25-2009, 07:20 AM
My kids are still in bed, thankfully :)

G'mornin guys.

Jeff
12-25-2009, 07:23 AM
That is one for the 'family Christmas stories.' :laugh2:

My sons were always 'normal' in their Christmas lists. Not so much my daughter. When she was 4, her response to my mom asking for ideas was, "Every kind of Campbell's soup, except tomato." I think that was the same year she looked at the turkey getting ready to go into the over and said, "Oh good, we're having dog." :eek:

LOL, Kids are a trip, I love to watch and listens to the kids, they get so excited ya can't help but to smile

Kathianne
12-25-2009, 07:23 AM

G'mornin guys.

Merry Christmas, Darin. Does your son still, 'believe?' I always think of him as 'little,' bet he's close to 9 now?

Jeff
12-25-2009, 07:27 AM

G'mornin guys.

Good Morning Darin
Hope you and the Family have a wonderful Christmas

darin
12-25-2009, 08:36 AM
Thanks Guys.

Kath - We never did the whole 'santa' thing with our kids. Christmas has been pretty straight forward in that regard. In fact, sometimes when Ethan hears a commercial, etc, and they say "Santa is checking his list!" Ethan says "No he's not. He's not real."

:)

Trigg
12-25-2009, 10:14 AM
The kids waited until 7:30 to get up. Actually they started whispering to each other and peaking in our door to see if we were up.

After about 5-10 minutes of quiet (and I use the term loosely) whispering they couldn't contain themselves and came and got us up so they could go down stairs.

Had Christmas with my family last night, we'll have hubbies HUGE extended family Christmas today and Christmas with his brother/sister and parents tomorrow. I'm sure to be sick of ham by the end of all of this.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE ON THE BOARD

PostmodernProphet
12-25-2009, 05:20 PM
I think that was the same year she looked at the turkey getting ready to go into the over and said, "Oh good, we're having dog." :eek:

lol.....