PDA

View Full Version : I'm pregnant

Luna Tick
12-26-2009, 12:47 PM
Hopefully I can figure out who the father is.

emmett
12-26-2009, 01:05 PM

Possibly Obey Obey Obey?

Luna Tick
12-26-2009, 01:32 PM
Possibly Obey Obey Obey?

In his wet dreams.

PostmodernProphet
12-26-2009, 02:13 PM
no father.....it was an im-muck-ulate conception.....

Mr. P
12-26-2009, 02:16 PM
no father.....it was an im-muck-ulate conception.....

No Way! Even GOD has standards!

chloe
12-26-2009, 02:31 PM

I hope so too, btw if none of them step up to the plate I'm sure one of the men here would be honored to meet you in person and take a lamaze class with you. See the folks at DP like to go the extra mile to let OP's know they really care about the complicated life of the posters. I don't want to excite you too much about it but the men are here for you!!!:beer:

Jeff
12-26-2009, 02:43 PM
You didn't cheat with your Moms Golden Retriever did ya ?

Hope the baby doesn't bark , LOL

Luna Tick
12-26-2009, 03:59 PM
I hope so too, btw if none of them step up to the plate I'm sure one of the men here would be honored to meet you in person and take a lamaze class with you. See the folks at DP like to go the extra mile to let OP's know they really care about the complicated life of the posters. I don't want to excite you too much about it but the men are here for you!!!:beer:

I'm sure whichever one it is will own up to it eventually. I remember Ana Nicole Smith's baby was worth a lot of money to whoever was the father for some reason. I'm better than her, so mine has got to be worth millions. Soon men will be fighting over me and my baby.

I still don't understand how I ended up pregnant. I always jump up and down after sex so that gravity will pull the sperm out. I do it every time. I guess no birth control method is full proof, not even gravity.

I am sure God isn't the father, unless he drugged me and raped me. I would never do him. He's uppity just because he created the universe. Is that supposed to impress me or something? I enjoy a man who's romantic and knows how to treat a woman. I can't stand materialistic men. And to create an entire f''in' universe ... pffft! It doesn't get more materialistic than that!

PostmodernProphet
12-26-2009, 05:21 PM
No Way! Even GOD has standards!

does Satan?....

Luna Tick
12-26-2009, 08:47 PM
does Satan?....

Now he's sexy. I'd do him. Doesn't God know materialism doesn't impress me, but it's the bad boys that are hot?

NightTrain
12-26-2009, 10:26 PM
Now he's sexy. I'd do him. Doesn't God know materialism doesn't impress me, but it's the bad boys that are hot?

Do you ever get tired of trolling as a female?

chloe
12-26-2009, 10:45 PM
I'm sure whichever one it is will own up to it eventually. I remember Ana Nicole Smith's baby was worth a lot of money to whoever was the father for some reason. I'm better than her, so mine has got to be worth millions. Soon men will be fighting over me and my baby.

Indeed, I'm sure they will especially if they baby is from the male gender (males are worth more) and also worth more if the baby is caucasian. Otherwise you better hope if the baby is a girl or a different race they come from a man who is very famous and rich like tiger woods...... I hope you not one of his ho's.....

PostmodernProphet
12-27-2009, 06:45 AM
wait.....ho.......ho, ho, ho.....Christmas......did Santa slide down your chimney?......

KitchenKitten99
12-27-2009, 12:21 PM
wait.....ho.......ho, ho, ho.....Christmas......did Santa slide down your chimney?......

From what it sounds like, he actually could. By "her" posts, it sounds like sex with her is like inserting a toothpick into a beerbarrel.

HogTrash
12-27-2009, 12:45 PM
Hopefully I can figure out who the father is.Is there any question as to what race the little bugger will be?

Even more important, is there any question as to what species it will be?

Jeff
12-27-2009, 01:09 PM
Is there any question as to what race the little bugger will be?

Even more important, is there any question as to what species it will be?

I am betting the 4 legged kind , LOL

Joyful HoneyBee
12-27-2009, 01:31 PM
Here's how I figure it will prolly go at the time of delivery.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JehjqlzXwIQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JehjqlzXwIQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Luna Tick
01-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Hogtrash, do you have something to tell me? Are you pointing at these critters to deflect suspicion away from yourself? I vaguely remember meeting you that night I was partying in Omaha and had three screwdrivers, a gin and tonic, 2 martinis, a margarita, five shots of Jack Daniels, a rum and Coke, a fuzzy navel, a six pack of Sam Adams, three shots of Canadian Whiskey, a bowl of BC Bud, and a 7-11 Slurpee. I was pretty out of it after that, but I know you were there. What did you do when I was passed out?

chloe
01-07-2010, 09:03 PM
Hogtrash, do you have something to tell me? Are you pointing at these critters to deflect suspicion away from yourself? I vaguely remember meeting you that night I was partying in Omaha and had three screwdrivers, a gin and tonic, 2 martinis, a margarita, five shots of Jack Daniels, a rum and Coke, a fuzzy navel, a six pack of Sam Adams, three shots of Canadian Whiskey, a bowl of BC Bud, and a 7-11 Slurpee. I was pretty out of it after that, but I know you were there. What did you do when I was passed out?

Wow that is a lot of drinking, but if you hooked up with Hog then Im sure you were drinking moonshine.....:coffee:

Binky
01-07-2010, 09:09 PM

:laugh2::laugh2: After ingesting all that it's a wonder you could even remember that you are a Luna Tick.......:laugh2:

Luna Tick
01-07-2010, 09:13 PM
I keep getting vague recollections of the evening. When I went to drive home, Chloe tackled me and took away my car keys. I was mad at the time, but now I realize she did it for my own good. Thanks, Chloe.

I keep getting flash backs of Hogtrash coming onto me and encouraging me to keep drinking. I think the mystery is solved. Yep, now I'm more sure than ever. Gonna be hitting him up for child support.

chloe
01-07-2010, 09:13 PM
yeah I guess you won't remember whether he was a sensitive lover or not either since you "blacked out" ( pardon the pun)

Luna Tick
01-07-2010, 09:16 PM
I did wake up with welts on my butt, so I suspect he catered to my fetishes.

chloe
01-07-2010, 09:18 PM
I keep getting vague recollections of the evening. When I went to drive home, Chloe tackled me and took away my car keys. I was mad at the time, but now I realize she did it for my own good. Thanks, Chloe.

I keep getting flash backs of Hogtrash coming onto me and encouraging me to keep drinking. I think the mystery is solved. Yep, now I'm more sure than ever. Gonna be hitting him up for child support.

Yeah if you get one more drunk driving conviction its jail time and you don't want to deliver his baby in jail. I wonder how child support works in kansas, I think if the father is a an out of state driveby impregnator they enforce whichever state makes you pay more. I don't know how it works if he sues for custody though.

chesswarsnow
01-07-2010, 09:18 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Hey didn't you girls know, there is a very serious debate on racism in another thread!!!
2. Lets get it in gear girls!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chloe
01-07-2010, 09:20 PM
I did wake up with welts on my butt, so I suspect he catered to my fetishes.

Not to Stereotype but I have heard that alot of separtists have some sadistic tendencies.....but I don't know if its true.

chloe
01-07-2010, 09:21 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Hey didn't you girls know, there is a very serious debate on racism in another thread!!!
2. Lets get it in gear girls!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Thanks for the domination invitation .....

Luna Tick
01-07-2010, 09:23 PM
Yeah if you get one more drunk driving conviction its jail time and you don't want to deliver his baby in jail. I wonder how child support works in kansas, I think if the father is a an out of state driveby impregnator they enforce whichever state makes you pay more. I don't know how it works if he sues for custody though.

He's not getting custody of my child, but I do believe in father's rights. He can come by and cook chicken fried steak for us any time he wants.

Luna Tick
01-07-2010, 09:26 PM
Not to Stereotype but I have heard that alot of separtists have some sadistic tendencies.....but I don't know if its true.

I just wish I could remember the whole evening. Sounds like we must have had fun. I do remember he has a belch that's as deep as a fog horn. It's really sexy.

chloe
01-07-2010, 09:26 PM
He's not getting custody of my child, but I do believe in father's rights. He can come by and cook chicken fried steak for us any time he wants.

Im sure he will want to be part of the delivery as well or you going to have a water birth?

chloe
01-07-2010, 09:28 PM
I just wish I could remember the whole evening. Sounds like we must have had fun. I do remember he has a belch that's as deep as a fog horn. It's really sexy.

sounds sexy .....well...as long as its not followed by a halitosis that lingers....( halitosis is a physical symbollism of holding dirty words back):coffee:

Luna Tick
01-07-2010, 09:34 PM
sounds sexy .....well...as long as its not followed by a halitosis that lingers....( halitosis is a physical symbollism of holding dirty words back):coffee:

Oh, I'd doubt he held any dirty talk back. I'm getting hot just thinking of the things he must have said to me.

chloe
01-07-2010, 09:35 PM
Oh, I'd doubt he held any dirty talk back. I'm getting hot just thinking of the things he must have said to me.

:laugh2:

PostmodernProphet
01-07-2010, 10:34 PM
Im sure he will want to be part of the delivery as well or you going to have a water birth?

she's going with FedEx.....

chloe
01-07-2010, 10:40 PM
she's going with FedEx.....

:laugh2:.......huh?:eek:

Binky
01-07-2010, 10:41 PM
You do know that the two of you are whack-a-toos, don't you? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

chloe
01-07-2010, 10:42 PM
You do know that the two of you are whack-a-toos, don't you? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

all in jest:beer:.....Hog knows I like him I guess he just liked Luna tick more ....wink

chloe
01-07-2010, 11:45 PM
Luna Tick said it was ok to share the wonderful ultra sound pic

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/2058/weirdultrasoundimage211.jpg