PDA

View Full Version : Racial Attraction/Non-Attraction

Agnapostate
12-26-2009, 03:50 PM
Can't really think of a place for this...at any rate, after speaking with a white woman who just stated frankly that she didn't find herself attracted to black men, I started thinking about the topic more, and I'm wondering what you think about attraction or non-attraction to others based on their race. Is there anything specifically wrong with it or is it "racist" in the pejorative sense?

I think it can be motivated by more discriminatory racism (such as a general aversion to black people, for example), but that it's not necessarily problematic in and of itself. Non-attraction to others based on their skin color doesn't seem that much different from non-attraction based on other physical characteristics such as hair color (the blond/brunette divide), but the non-attraction can also be based on something such as perceptions of blacks in general as rowdy and uncivilized, which could cause other sorts of unfairly discriminatory bias and is more "racist." But non-attraction on the basis of race ultimately isn't problematic as long as it's not a basis for other more biased attitudes that could translate into advocacy of discriminatory policy. But we accept that homosexuals are not attracted to the opposite sex without the expectation that they'll advocate discriminatory policy against them, so perhaps that's not reasonable. But homosexuality also seems innately biological, whereas racist attractions/non-attractions would seem to be socially developed.

DragonStryk72
12-26-2009, 05:03 PM
Some times it might be, but others, it is simply a matter of baseline preference. There's no way to clinically define all the reasons behind an attraction, so likely, it is one of those, "Some from column A, some from column B" sort of things.

Now, I'm about as white as you get before sheet, but I absolutely have a massive thing for Mexican women. I couldn't explain it to you if you gave me ten years, but they're just hot. Been that way as long as I remember.

Agnapostate
12-26-2009, 05:24 PM
Now, I'm about as white as you get before sheet, but I absolutely have a massive thing for Mexican women. I couldn't explain it to you if you gave me ten years, but they're just hot. Been that way as long as I remember.

I can't understand exactly what you mean, because that's like saying that you have a massive thing for American women. Mexicans are a nationality, not a race or ethnicity, that primarily include Indians, whites, and blacks. That's how an upper-class white of Spanish descent from the Federal District can be as "Mexican" as an Indian corn farmer in Oaxaca.

chloe
12-26-2009, 11:06 PM
Do you mean is it racist if Robert DeNiro only is attracted to black women, or does Robert DeNiro just have an attraction to the way black women look and so that is his type. Also when you bring gay people into it, you are comparing sexual preference for straight or gay to black or white concept?

SassyLady
12-27-2009, 02:58 AM
Can't really think of a place for this...at any rate, after speaking with a white woman who just stated frankly that she didn't find herself attracted to black men, I started thinking about the topic more, and I'm wondering what you think about attraction or non-attraction to others based on their race. Is there anything specifically wrong with it or is it "racist" in the pejorative sense?

I think it can be motivated by more discriminatory racism (such as a general aversion to black people, for example), but that it's not necessarily problematic in and of itself. Non-attraction to others based on their skin color doesn't seem that much different from non-attraction based on other physical characteristics such as hair color (the blond/brunette divide), but the non-attraction can also be based on something such as perceptions of blacks in general as rowdy and uncivilized, which could cause other sorts of unfairly discriminatory bias and is more "racist." But non-attraction on the basis of race ultimately isn't problematic as long as it's not a basis for other more biased attitudes that could translate into advocacy of discriminatory policy. But we accept that homosexuals are not attracted to the opposite sex without the expectation that they'll advocate discriminatory policy against them, so perhaps that's not reasonable. But homosexuality also seems innately biological, whereas racist attractions/non-attractions would seem to be socially developed.

Well, let's see Aggie - I had a crush on an exchange student in high school with dark skin.....he was from Haiti. He seemed exotic because my parents made sure that I never went to school with "darkies". They moved when I graduated grade school and junior high to keep me in all white schools.

However, in the business world I was exposed to every nationality and found that I was personally attracted to what is referred to as "Black Irish" men (i.e., Pierce Brosnan - dark hair and blue eyes) because that is how my dad looked.

I don't like long hair, chest hair or facial hair. I am not attracted to blonds or redheads. I don't like men who wear a lot of cologne and I like men who clean their hands and brush their teeth frequently. I like men who are respectful of women and their elders.

I don't like arrogant, illiterate or ignorant men.

I think Denzel Washington is hot.......I think the guy on Criminal Minds is very hot........there are a lot of what I would call "clean cut" black men out there that are very attractive............but do I find myself attracted to the darker skinned black men.......no. Does that make me a racist or just extremely picky?

HogTrash
12-27-2009, 01:29 PM
The subsaharan african negro race is without a doubt the least attractive and intelligent race of humans on the planet although interacial genetics has improved these natural defects to some degree.

It is an advantage to be nice looking and even more important, intelligent...If I was considering a black woman as a life-mate I would be concerned about the inferior genes she would be passing to our children.

Gaffer
12-27-2009, 01:37 PM
A man's attractiveness is directly proportional with the thickness of his wallet.

Mr. P
12-27-2009, 02:50 PM
A man's attractiveness is directly proportional with the thickness of his wallet.

And the car he drives, the job he has.....etc..Sad but true.

chloe
12-27-2009, 03:49 PM
I guess I don't have a type. But frequently I find do like men with beards....

SassyLady
12-27-2009, 04:08 PM

LOL...........my husband's wallet is very thick, but it is from Home Depot receipts!!! :laugh2::laugh2:

chloe
12-27-2009, 04:09 PM
LOL...........my husband's wallet is very thick, but it is from Home Depot receipts!!! :laugh2::laugh2:
:laugh2:

SassyLady
12-27-2009, 04:19 PM
:laugh2:

However, I do believe that is what really attracted me to him (the HD receipts are a definite turn-on) .........he built our house, and the guest house, and the barn, and the pavillion.............he's clean cut (military); intelligent (graduated university with a 4.0); can change out an engine or transmission in a car/truck; cook (even using a cookbook); still scores 300 on his PT tests at age 47; and can blow up bridges, buildings and obstacles using C-4 explosives. He also drives M88's to move things around every now and then.

And this is just the short list!!! But it was definitely the red pickup truck and tool belt that turned me on!!:dance:

chloe
12-27-2009, 05:42 PM
However, I do believe that is what really attracted me to him (the HD receipts are a definite turn-on) .........he built our house, and the guest house, and the barn, and the pavillion.............he's clean cut (military); intelligent (graduated university with a 4.0); can change out an engine or transmission in a car/truck; cook (even using a cookbook); still scores 300 on his PT tests at age 47; and can blow up bridges, buildings and obstacles using C-4 explosives. He also drives M88's to move things around every now and then.

And this is just the short list!!! But it was definitely the red pickup truck and tool belt that turned me on!!:dance:
He sounds like a great man, but your a great lady so I am sure it is an equal match made in heaven.

HogTrash
12-27-2009, 06:03 PM
I guess I don't have a type. But frequently I find do like men with beards....I'm attracted to strength, intelligence, courage, morality and loyalty.

I must be getting old.

Probably one of the reasons I'm such a big fan of Sarah Palins, huh?

chloe
12-27-2009, 06:16 PM
I'm attracted to strength, intelligence, courage, morality and loyalty.

I must be getting old.

oh I thought he was asking about physical attractiveness in races, Im attracted to all the traits you mentioned plus humor.

HogTrash
12-27-2009, 06:41 PM
oh I thought he was asking about physical attractiveness in races, Im attracted to all the traits you mentioned plus humor.Physical attractiveness is like a diet of cake and candy.

Alone it brings only short term illusions of happiness and fulfilment.

“That which is striking and beautiful is not always good, but that which is good is always beautiful”

- Ninon de L'Enclos.

chloe
12-27-2009, 08:09 PM
The subsaharan african negro race is without a doubt the least attractive and intelligent race of humans on the planet although interacial genetics has improved these natural defects to some degree.

It is an advantage to be nice looking and even more important, intelligent...If I was considering a black woman as a life-mate I would be concerned about the inferior genes she would be passing to our children.

Physical attractiveness is like a diet of cake and candy.

Alone it brings only short term illusions of happiness and fulfilment.

I'm attracted to strength, intelligence, courage, morality and loyalty.

I must be getting old.

Right, physical attractiveness only goes so far, having a good heart should be just as important, In your opinion are the qualities you mentioned as important to you found in all the races ? Agnapostate I think is asking about physical attractiveness of the races. But I guess he needs to clarify that.

Trigg
12-27-2009, 09:42 PM
I don't see how it can be racist not to be attracted to others from another race. It's simply personnal preference IMHO.

I find taller "manly" men attractive. So a man like Hugh Grant isn't attractive to me, but give me Hugh Jackman anyday :laugh2:

HogTrash
12-28-2009, 06:39 AM
Right, physical attractiveness only goes so far, having a good heart should be just as important, In your opinion are the qualities you mentioned as important to you found in all the races ? Agnapostate I think is asking about physical attractiveness of the races. But I guess he needs to clarify that.These qualities I mentioned are important in all people although the white race has a much greater abundance.

Everyone is also aware how important physical beauty is and always has been on a conscience and subconscience level.

Noir
12-28-2009, 07:35 AM
I'd say there is a link, I don't know why but I can't find black women sexually attractive, as I do for every other race, even halfies, I
I guess it's racist, but oh well...

HogTrash
12-28-2009, 08:43 AM
I'd say there is a link, I don't know why but I can't find black women sexually attractive, as I do for every other race, even halfies, I
I guess it's racist, but oh well...Damn, Noir!...Such honesty...You may not be as PC as I had once suspected?

It appears black men don't care much for them either, especially the successful black men.

Hmmm?...I wonder what a white woman finds attractive about a black man? :blsmile: Oh baby! :banana:

Hey, you don't suppose it's true what they say do you? :eek:

Noir
12-28-2009, 04:28 PM
Damn, Noir!...Such honesty...You may not be as PC as I had once suspected?

Wow, hold the bus, you mean you may have made assumptions tgat are wrong about me!!!!
How could that ever happen, again...again again again...

It appears black men don't care much for them either, especially the successful black men.

And youre back to making assumptions about other people and there lives.

Hmmm?...I wonder what a white woman finds attractive about a black man? :blsmile: Oh baby! :banana:

Hey, you don't suppose it's true what they say do you? :eek:

That they stab women and steal there purses? Yeah I'd say so...

Trigg
12-28-2009, 05:04 PM
I guess it's racist, but oh well...

But why would the fact that you find some attributes attractive and others not attractive, racist????

If you find chubby women attractive and not slender women that's just your preference, same with race IMHO.

I personally don't find Indian (India) men or black men attractive. American Indians can be good looking, but not Central or South American Indians, they tend to be short and I don't find short men attractive.

HogTrash
12-28-2009, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by HogTrash

And youre back to making assumptions about other people and there lives.Oh my God!!! :eek: You mean I can't even trust my own eyes now?!? :scared:

chloe
12-28-2009, 05:42 PM
Perhaps we need a picture thread of those races we find attractive? hmm???

Noir
12-28-2009, 06:17 PM
Oh my God!!! :eek: You ad. mean I can't even trust my own eyes now?!? :scared:

You are making assumptions on a whole race when every person is an individual.

HogTrash
12-28-2009, 06:19 PM
You are making assumptions on a whole race when every person is an individual.There's that political correctness...I knew it was hiding in there somewhere. :thumb:

Noir
12-28-2009, 06:24 PM
But why would the fact that you find some attributes attractive and others not attractive, racist????

If you find chubby women attractive and not slender women that's just your preference, same with race IMHO.

I personally don't find Indian (India) men or black men attractive. American Indians can be good looking, but not Central or South American Indians, they tend to be short and I don't find short men attractive.

I would say it's racist because I am makig a judgement based purly on race,

Don't get me wrong I don't think that it's wrong that I am in some way racist, that's just life,

Noir
12-28-2009, 06:29 PM
There's that political correctness...I knew it was hiding in there somewhere. :thumb:

it's called common sense, idiot.

Jeff
12-28-2009, 06:31 PM
I would say it's racist because I am makig a judgement based purly on race,

Don't get me wrong I don't think that it's wrong that I am in some way racist, that's just life,

Noir I would think if you are not attracted to black woman cause it just isn't your thing that wouldn't be racism , if you said ya weren't attracted cause they have pubic hair on there head instead of hair then ya would be a racist, just the same as some are attracted to Blonds others brunettes, doesn't make ya a racist

HogTrash
12-28-2009, 06:36 PM
You are making assumptions on a whole race when every person is an individual.We see a black American on the street and I say;

"Hey Noir, lets bet a hundred bucks on whether he's democrat or republican, you choose which ever you want."

Whata ya call???...Be honest???

Kathianne
12-28-2009, 06:44 PM
I've read some, but am not going to wade through all. Bottom line for me, Some whites aren't trash, neither are some blacks or Hispanics. Truth is, it's not poverty that defines a person, it's what one chooses to make of opportunities extended. To those that reach, I hope America always opens her hand.

HogTrash
12-28-2009, 06:53 PM
The problem is, some people always have their hand out, palm up...................Not begging, demanding.

You need help?...All you need do is ask...But don't tell me I owe you because I'm white and you're not...My people are wising up.

Noir
12-29-2009, 11:45 AM
We see a black American on the street and I say;

"Hey Noir, lets bet a hundred bucks on whether he's democrat or republican, you choose which ever you want."

Whata ya call???...Be honest???

In order to try and win the 100bucks I'd go for a generalization and say Democrat.
I'd happily admit it's sterotyping, but such is life.

But to try and compare who votes for who, and who is attracted to who, is really pretty laughable, being attracted to certain types of people is very specfic to the person, unlike more general and easier to predict responses,

Think of it like this, when you used the example of 'does that man vote dem or Rep, that would be like me pointing to a man in the street and saying 'let's bet 100 bucks on whether that man is Hetrosexual or Homosexual' obviously stats way on the side of Hetro.

But when you ask a much more specific and individual question, like what Races is he attracted too, that's more like having a bet on where they think about Abortion, Sex before marriage, death penalty, drug legalization and home-schooling, you could have 5 democrats in a room and every one of them disagree with eachother on atleast one issue, becuase they are very specific and very individual.

HogTrash
12-29-2009, 01:01 PM
In order to try and win the 100bucks I'd go for a generalization and say Democrat.
I'd happily admit it's sterotyping, but such is life.I rest my case.

But to try and compare who votes for who, and who is attracted to who, is really pretty laughable, being attracted to certain types of people is very specfic to the person, unlike more general and easier to predict responses,

Think of it like this, when you used the example of 'does that man vote dem or Rep, that would be like me pointing to a man in the street and saying 'let's bet 100 bucks on whether that man is Hetrosexual or Homosexual' obviously stats way on the side of Hetro.

But when you ask a much more specific and individual question, like what Races is he attracted too, that's more like having a bet on where they think about Abortion, Sex before marriage, death penalty, drug legalization and home-schooling, you could have 5 democrats in a room and every one of them disagree with eachother on atleast one issue, becuase they are very specific and very individual.No need to respond to this attempt to rationalize the irrational.

Every time I think you might be breaking free, PC reaches out and drags you back in.

I suppose your occassional temprary lapses from PC into common sense reasoning provides you the illusion of individuality.

Noir
12-29-2009, 01:09 PM
I rest my case.

Indeedy, and to a large extent I agree with your case, within a given context.

No need to respond to this attempt to rationalize the irrational.

Every time I think you might be breaking free, PC reaches out and drags you back in.

I suppose your occassional temprary lapses from PC into common sense reasoning provides you the illusion of individuality.

I knows, I wish I could be a real maverick like you, and tell it 'how it is'

/sark

Lame excuse for not responding to my post is lame, and shows that either you know I am right, or that you have no ability to apply context to a question, even when someone spells it out for you.

HogTrash
12-29-2009, 01:43 PM
Indeedy, and to a large extent I agree with your case, within a given context.

I knows, I wish I could be a real maverick like you, and tell it 'how it is'

/sark

Lame excuse for not responding to my post is lame, and shows that either you know I am right, or that you have no ability to apply context to a question, even when someone spells it out for you.Hmmm?...Maverick Hog?...Hey, I like it!...Sounds kinda macho, don't ya think?

And it does kind of fit...After all, not practicing PC is very rare and unique these days.

Hey Noir, do you think the world would be a better safer place if more people didn't practice political correctness?

mrg666
12-29-2009, 01:47 PM
I think it can be broken into 2 categories

A: prejudice
B: Non attraction

Personally i don't look at anyone and just see a color or a race
if i am attracted then that's it. I recently dated a black women for a month or 2
but it fell apart mostly because i have been so busy.
But i know of people who wouldn't be seen publicly with a partner of a differant race out of pure prejudice
Just my tuppence worth :)

HogTrash
12-29-2009, 03:00 PM
I think it can be broken into 2 categories

A: prejudice
B: Non attraction

Personally i don't look at anyone and just see a color or a race
if i am attracted then that's it. I recently dated a black women for a month or 2
but it fell apart mostly because i have been so busy.
But i know of people who wouldn't be seen publicly with a partner of a differant race out of pure prejudice
Just my tuppence worth :)You had better see a doctor and have yourself checked out Mr Non-Prejudice.

Blacks are carriers of STDs at a much higher percentage rate than any other race.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/451651/stds_affect_blacks_more_than_whites.html?cat=5
* The occurrence of gonorrhea in Blacks was 18 times higher than with Whites.

* The occurrence of syphilis in Blacks was roughly 6 times higher than with Whites.

* The occurrence of chlamydia in Blacks was 8 times higher than with Whites.

Keep in mind that blacks are only 12% of the US population.

You do realize there is still no cure for AIDs don't you?

mrg666
12-29-2009, 03:27 PM
you do realise i am in the United Kingdom
Don't you
that's the sort of statistical bigotry i would expect ;) :lame2:

HogTrash
12-29-2009, 11:49 PM
you do realise i am in the United Kingdom
Don't youMaybe you should check the statistics in the UK.

You never know, things may be worse there than here.

You might very well be HIV positive and spreading it around.

that's the sort of statistical bigotry i would expect ;) :lame2:I have never heard of "statistical bigotry"...Could you please explain exactly what that is?

mrg666
12-30-2009, 02:27 AM
It should explain itself to you
come on i know you are not that dim :cool:

HogTrash
12-30-2009, 12:52 PM
It should explain itself to you
come on i know you are not that dim :cool:Apparently I must be because I have no idea what it means so if you would kindly explain I would be grateful?

Maybe your liberal programmers did not supply that information to you believing you would never be questioned about it?

Unless of course you are afraid that an explanation might paint you into an embarrassing corner...You do appear to be avoiding it.

Monkeybone
12-30-2009, 01:34 PM
"statistical bigotry". you gave numbers for the US, not the UK and he lives in the UK. if you don't get that then you must be retarded or drunk. Dear lord... someone doesn't completely agree with you or kiss your ass and then they must be "programmed" by liberals... cuz heaven knows that they didn't get that from the conservative bible. give me a fuckin break. You're the kind of asshole conserv that gives the rest of us bad names.

mrg666
12-30-2009, 02:31 PM
Apparently I must be because I have no idea what it means so if you would kindly explain I would be grateful?

Maybe your liberal programmers did not supply that information to you believing you would never be questioned about it?

Unless of course you are afraid that an explanation might paint you into an embarrassing corner...You do appear to be avoiding it.

That's exactly what i mean if you cant put me in a box then Tag me a Liberal
I am Human Nothing special if you open your eyes there are a few of us still knocking around on this planet :clap:

HogTrash
12-30-2009, 03:06 PM
"statistical bigotry". you gave numbers for the US, not the UK and he lives in the UK. if you don't get that then you must be retarded or drunk.Bullshit...Whata moron.

HogTrash
12-30-2009, 03:07 PM
That's exactly what i mean if you cant put me in a box then Tag me a Liberal
I am Human Nothing special if you open your eyes there are a few of us still knocking around on this planet :clap:Once again you have managed to avoid the question of "statistical bigotry"!

I'm afraid this renders your opinions and views unworthy of future consideration.

Unless you would like one last chance???................................I'm much too kind!

mrg666
12-30-2009, 03:13 PM
Once again you have managed to avoid the question of "statistical bigotry"!

I'm afraid this renders your opinions and views unworthy of future consideration.

Unless you would like one last chance???................................I'm much too kind!

Oh no
does that mean you would forever ridicule me because i wont explain the obvious to you
( if you need help ask a mod they are very helpful you know ) :beer:

DragonStryk72
12-30-2009, 03:14 PM
I can't understand exactly what you mean, because that's like saying that you have a massive thing for American women. Mexicans are a nationality, not a race or ethnicity, that primarily include Indians, whites, and blacks. That's how an upper-class white of Spanish descent from the Federal District can be as "Mexican" as an Indian corn farmer in Oaxaca.

Actually they are, you happen to slightly off in this context. See, the thing that Mexicans form an amalgam of sorts between the Native American population in the area of Mexico, and the Spanish who came to rule the land, creating essentially a cross-breed that specific to that locality.

HogTrash
12-30-2009, 03:34 PM
Oh no
does that mean you would forever ridicule me because i wont explain the obvious to you
( if you need help ask a mod they are very helpful you know ) :beer:Admit it!...."statistical bigotry" is just a buz word and you have no idea what is actually meant by it.

http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/%22statistical+bigotry%22
Phrase not found in the Dictionary and Encyclopedia. Please try the words separately:
statistical bigotry

You say everbody knows what it means?...OK, lets test that theory.

Anybody want to tell us the definition of "statistical bigotry"???.......Anybody?

:dunno:

mrg666
12-30-2009, 04:03 PM
Bollocks was not in the dictionary at one point
it soon got there though ;)

Agnapostate
12-30-2009, 04:09 PM
Actually they are, you happen to slightly off in this context. See, the thing that Mexicans form an amalgam of sorts between the Native American population in the area of Mexico, and the Spanish who came to rule the land, creating essentially a cross-breed that specific to that locality.

I'll return to comment on this thread more thoroughly when I have time, but this comment isn't very precise. The problem is that you've defined any mix of any sort as part of the "mestizo" population, which is about as accurate as defining African-Americans as part of the "mulatto" population because they're on average 4/5 black and 1/5 white or defining octoroons that look entirely white as part of the "mulatto" population. Though Latin America is characterized by mixture of Spanish/Portuguese and Native American (and black) blood, this can result in a heavily Indian population as in Mexico, Bolivia, and Peru, for example, or in a heavily white population, as in Argentina and Uruguay. If we adopt the one-drop rule, they're all technically "mestizos," but it's only accurate to distinguish between the predominantly white and the predominantly Amerindian.

HogTrash
12-30-2009, 05:15 PM
Bollocks was not in the dictionary at one point
it soon got there though ;)OK, if it were in the dictionary, what would the definition be according to how you meant it?

Hey, I'm still waiting for someone to explain what you claim is "obvious" to everyone but do not appear to know yourself.

Originally Posted by HogTrash
Anybody want to tell us the definition of "statistical bigotry"???.......Anybody?

:dunno:Anybody want to prove that mrg666 knows what he's talking about?

Surely somebody somewhere must know what mrg666 claims is "obvious" to everyone?

Are you sure this is "obvious" mrg666?...We don't seem to be getting many responses? :confused:

DragonStryk72
12-30-2009, 07:19 PM
I'll return to comment on this thread more thoroughly when I have time, but this comment isn't very precise. The problem is that you've defined any mix of any sort as part of the "mestizo" population, which is about as accurate as defining African-Americans as part of the "mulatto" population because they're on average 4/5 black and 1/5 white or defining octoroons that look entirely white as part of the "mulatto" population. Though Latin America is characterized by mixture of Spanish/Portuguese and Native American (and black) blood, this can result in a heavily Indian population as in Mexico, Bolivia, and Peru, for example, or in a heavily white population, as in Argentina and Uruguay. If we adopt the one-drop rule, they're all technically "mestizos," but it's only accurate to distinguish between the predominantly white and the predominantly Amerindian.

The problem with your synopsis there is that I was for one, referring to Mexico particular, so that is just conjecturing, but you didn't answer any of my other points based on your op. The difference is in the degree, yes, and that was point I was making, I was referencing one particular point that blends together. You are taking my point to just mean all sorts of things I never once said, and you need to get back to the point. I mentioned only Mexicans, and not another group.

Now, if you'd care to actually respond to the point of your post that I answered.

Agnapostate
12-30-2009, 08:53 PM
The problem with your synopsis there is that I was for one, referring to Mexico particular, so that is just conjecturing, but you didn't answer any of my other points based on your op. The difference is in the degree, yes, and that was point I was making, I was referencing one particular point that blends together. You are taking my point to just mean all sorts of things I never once said, and you need to get back to the point. I mentioned only Mexicans, and not another group.

Now, if you'd care to actually respond to the point of your post that I answered.

I really don't understand what any of this is supposed to mean, but I did make it clear that I was not done with my responses, but rather that I was clarifying one point in particular. That point is that Mexicans, like "Americans" or "Canadians," are nationals and not a race or ethnic group, and one can no more speak of a homogenous Mexican identity than a homogenous American or Canadian identity.

glockmail
12-30-2009, 08:57 PM
1. I have a gal friend who put it to me like this (paraphrasing) "black men tend to be losers, look at the rate of fatherless families among blacks, and they cheat on their women."

2. When I was in my early 20's I had a co-worker friend from Haiti. What a great guy to hang with, and he'd do anything for you. I visited him at home one time and his beautiful wife and little daughter treated me like a long lost relative. I loved talking to him about his homeland, politics, cars- you name it. One long weekend he went up to Toronto to visit his brother-in-law, and the guy fixes him up with a date while he's up there! When his wife find out about it she divorced him.

3. Tiger Woods.

That being said, black women tend to be just the opposite, strong, faithful and family oriented. The most beautiful woman that I ever knew personally well enough to ask on a date had skin the color of French Roast coffee. I knew her in my mid 20's, and I told my housemate, a girl about my age about her, and described her simply as HOT. When they finally met, my housemate took me aside and whispered to me "WOW she is HOT".

chloe
12-30-2009, 09:26 PM
1. I have a gal friend who put it to me like this (paraphrasing) "black men tend to be losers, look at the rate of fatherless families among blacks, and they cheat on their women."

2. When I was in my early 20's I had a co-worker friend from Haiti. What a great guy to hang with, and he'd do anything for you. I visited him at home one time and his beautiful wife and little daughter treated me like a long lost relative. I loved talking to him about his homeland, politics, cars- you name it. One long weekend he went up to Toronto to visit his brother-in-law, and the guy fixes him up with a date while he's up there! When his wife find out about it she divorced him.

3. Tiger Woods.

That being said, black women tend to be just the opposite, strong, faithful and family oriented. The most beautiful woman that I ever knew personally well enough to ask on a date had skin the color of French Roast coffee. I knew her in my mid 20's, and I told my housemate, a girl about my age about her, and described her simply as HOT. When they finally met, my housemate took me aside and whispered to me "WOW she is HOT".

hmm so only the black females are attractive huh? :poke:

HogTrash
12-30-2009, 09:50 PM
hmm so only the black females are attractive huh? :poke:Only after a sufficient number of white genes have altered their DNA.

chloe
12-30-2009, 09:54 PM
Only after a sufficient number of white genes have altered their DNA.

I think Lenny Kravitz is HOT !

glockmail
12-31-2009, 09:10 AM
Only after a sufficient number of white genes have altered their DNA. I assure you this woman was 100% West African. She had a figure that white chicks could never have achieved without surgery.

Jeff
12-31-2009, 09:16 AM
I assure you this woman was 100% West African. She had a figure that white chicks could never have achieved without surgery.

Glock I also have seen some beautiful black woman, but the ones I see have long straight hair not afro's , just wondering if this woman you speak of had the Afro deal or the long black hair ?

glockmail
12-31-2009, 01:51 PM
Glock I also have seen some beautiful black woman, but the ones I see have long straight hair not afro's , just wondering if this woman you speak of had the Afro deal or the long black hair ? I figured someone might ask this. She straightened her hair. It was thick and shiny, like an Indian gal I know now.

Jeff
12-31-2009, 06:56 PM
I figured someone might ask this. She straightened her hair. It was thick and shiny, like an Indian gal I know now.

I like that shiny black hair :thumb: