PDA

View Full Version : Instead of banning pillows and blankets in planes, lets terrorist profile

red states rule
12-28-2009, 08:41 AM
Why not just heavily screen muslims and other terrorist demographics instead?

Airliners are going to make flights less comfortable for everyone, and lose more money, because they want to be PC and not offend

chloe
12-28-2009, 08:44 AM
Why not just heavily screen muslims and other terrorist demographics instead?

Airliners are going to make flights less comfortable for everyone, and lose more money, because they want to be PC and not offend

I hate flying anyway, but this will make it even worse.

red states rule
12-28-2009, 08:47 AM
I hate flying anyway, but this will make it even worse.

When the government is incompetent,has no idea what the hell its doing, and can’t do their jobs, they put the burden on the public and cross their fingers and hope the problem solves itself

chloe
12-28-2009, 08:51 AM
When the government is incompetent,has no idea what the hell its doing, and can’t do their jobs, they put the burden on the public and cross their fingers and hope the problem solves itself

I know, last year when i went to hawaii I had to change planes 3 times and what a big mess that was, I can't imagine what it would be like right now. I don't know why it has to be so complicated.

red states rule
12-28-2009, 08:56 AM
I know, last year when i went to hawaii I had to change planes 3 times and what a big mess that was, I can't imagine what it would be like right now. I don't know why it has to be so complicated.

Why?

Because we can't offend anyone Chloe. It is easy to solve. Look at the security Israeli airline security

For a decade plus more, I have flown about 200,000 miles a year. Between 20-30 transoceanic flights annually and many more transcontinental. The lack of real security is too much. I admire anyone who can put up with this non-sense-pre-tense-past-tense-pre-tend security whose value, if any, is the comforting illusion it may provide.

One might not be blamed for concluding, after the Friday incident en route to Detroit, that now we would finally dispose of the shoe stripping liquid banning belt removing idiocy because it obviously doesn't work. Instead we added more.

Some will choose suffering on a long ride and delayed trains and buses rather than go like sheep thru this meaningless fantasy dance knowing full well that if it ain't richard reid its some 23 year old Nigerian mental case whose father reported him to the Embassy or "security experts" months ago.

When will someone get the idea that its not body searches which will stop the next crazy but that, to the degree you can stop this lunacy, its skilled knowledge of the person and professional scrutiny?

Ask El Al. Each time it has thwarted a terrorist attack it was a result of intelligence, not body searches.

The ineffective strategists responsible for our lives make millions of innocent people sit in their seats with nothing on their lap but bulging bladders but let a lunatic Nigerian without luggage board a flight without a second thought 2 days after another Nigerian set the same flight number's airplane's cabin on fire?

Who is more insane? The guy who tries to murder the 231 passengers? The security "system" which thinks removing belts will save the 231 passengers? Or the 231 passengers for accepting the charade?

Michael Traison is a commercial lawyer and a principal for Miller Canfield in Detroit and Chicago. He has business interests throughout the world with a special focus on Israel, Poland, the Czech Republic and elsewhere in Eastern Europe.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1138216.html

chloe
12-28-2009, 08:58 AM
Red you should run for office, i'd vote for ya:cool:

red states rule
12-28-2009, 09:01 AM
Red you should run for office, i'd vote for ya:cool:

I would love to Chloe, but I would never make it in todays political climate

I would pass the mental test and be disqualified from running (both as a Dem and Republican)

red states rule
12-28-2009, 09:26 AM
Now the system did not work - nevermind - and it was Bush's fault

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=Gd2GkU4zqG" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=Gd2GkU4zqG" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

Jeff
12-28-2009, 09:54 AM
I would love to Chloe, but I would never make it in todays political climate

I would pass the mental test and be disqualified from running (both as a Dem and Republican)

LOL, how true

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to red states rule again.

red states rule
12-28-2009, 09:57 AM
LOL, how true

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to red states rule again.

Where is the 60 MInutes report into where the security failed? I did nto see it

Where is the President? He is on the golf course

Where is the liberal media asking the hard questions? They are making excuses for the administration

We are in deep trouble both on the economic front and on the security front with these Dems running things

Jeff
12-28-2009, 10:40 AM
Where is the 60 MInutes report into where the security failed? I did nto see it

Where is the President? He is on the golf course

Where is the liberal media asking the hard questions? They are making excuses for the administration

We are in deep trouble both on the economic front and on the security front with these Dems running things

I have said since day 1 we are in for another terrorist attack, the difference this time is it will come from or at least helped from the white house

red states rule
12-28-2009, 10:45 AM
I have said since day 1 we are in for another terrorist attack, the difference this time is it will come from or at least helped from the white house

Terrorists are adding to their ranks, stocking their supplies, and making their plans as this worthless administration pushes their liberal agenda on healthcare and cap and trade

They are ignoring the threats from these terrorists - and calling anyone who opposes their agenda as the "real terrorists"

Obama needs to fire Napolitano. She’s targeted returning vets, missed Hassan, and comes out and claims the system is worked

Obama will probably come out and say "Great job Napo"

Trigg
12-28-2009, 05:15 PM
Why not just heavily screen Muslims and other terrorist demographics instead?

You mean stop going after 80yr olds and pregnant women????? Where's the sense in that????

I swear when I was 5 months along and flying to Mexico I got stopped at EVERY airport we passed through there and back. I like to meet the preggo that was blowing things out of the air, she ruined my flying experience.

Oh wait, silly me, the only people blowing up airplanes are MIDDLE AGED MEN with swarthy complexions. Bring on the "naked" scanners so we don't hurt anyones feelings. :lame2:

HogTrash
12-28-2009, 07:10 PM
Hey, why don't we just make everybody who looks or sounds like a muslim, take the greyhound bus?! :banana:

red states rule
12-29-2009, 08:43 AM
You mean stop going after 80yr olds and pregnant women????? Where's the sense in that????

I swear when I was 5 months along and flying to Mexico I got stopped at EVERY airport we passed through there and back. I like to meet the preggo that was blowing things out of the air, she ruined my flying experience.

Oh wait, silly me, the only people blowing up airplanes are MIDDLE AGED MEN with swarthy complexions. Bring on the "naked" scanners so we don't hurt anyones feelings. :lame2:

How many of those body scanners could have been bought and installed in the nations airports, if the Dems had not spent hundreds of millions of dollars in bribes to get Dems to vote for Obamacare?

They cost about $190,000 each while Dems paid Chris Dodd $100 million to vote for Obamacare