PDA

View Full Version : I'm drunk on Nyquil like Baucus

chloe
12-28-2009, 09:33 AM
I called in sick and wrecked my perfect attendance record, but I don't know if I should even drive because I feel wasted and sick:cool: I'm a weakling, I can't believe I called in sick. what a loser. Im gonna sleep off and on all day.....

Jeff
12-28-2009, 09:35 AM
I called in sick and wrecked my perfect attendance record, but I don't know if I should even drive because I feel wasted and sick:cool: I'm a weakling, I can't believe I called in sick. what a loser. Im gonna sleep off and on all day.....

Being sick and realizing it isn't weak, take care of you and get better!!!

red states rule
12-28-2009, 09:36 AM

This time next week I will be knocked out with many drugs as the surgon prepares to do his thing

You take care Chloe and get your much needed rest

chloe
12-28-2009, 09:38 AM
This time next week I will be knocked out with many drugs as the surgon prepares to do his thing

You take care Chloe and get your much needed rest

I know I feel real bad about it for you because you have had to struggle a long time for your helath and also you had to go back to work too. Plus your a sweet darling and so nice to everyone and you desrve to have a good health red.

chloe
12-28-2009, 09:39 AM
Being sick and realizing it isn't weak, take care of you and get better!!!

I'm a weak loser, it is time I admit that......:cool:

Gaffer
12-28-2009, 10:07 AM
I'm a weak loser, it is time I admit that......:cool:

NO, your sick and need to sleep. Your no good at work when your sick and your likely to spread it to other people as well. Get off the guilt trip train. A cold or flu usually takes days of rest to get over. The company will get by without you until your better and your co-workers will take care of things.

Sleep as much as you can today and rest tomorrow.

Trigg
12-28-2009, 05:06 PM
NO, your sick and need to sleep. Your no good at work when your sick and your likely to spread it to other people as well. Get off the guilt trip train. A cold or flu usually takes days of rest to get over. The company will get by without you until your better and your co-workers will take care of things.

Sleep as much as you can today and rest tomorrow.

I agree going to work sick just infects everyone else and usually their families as well.

STAY HOME AND ENJOY THE DAY OFF

chloe
12-28-2009, 05:19 PM
I agree going to work sick just infects everyone else and usually their families as well.

STAY HOME AND ENJOY THE DAY OFF

Yeah I took little nap, I feel better now :cool: