PDA

View Full Version : And At Justice There Isn't Any For Whites

Kathianne
12-29-2009, 05:34 AM
This is so wrong. I doubt many here would say that I often look at the racial impact on most issues, but no fair person could ignore this:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/black-panther-case-80184587.html

Black Panther case: Has a head rolled?
By: DAVID FREDDOSO
Online Opinion Editor
12/27/09 11:21 PM EST
Main Justice reports that Christopher Coates, head of the Justice Department's voting rights division, has been removed from his post and replaced.

But no, the administration isn't doing damage control after it mysteriously dropped voter intimidation charges against three members of the Black Panther Party who rather openly intimidated Philadelphia voters on Election Day 2008. Rather, the administration is getting rid of the official who initiated the charges:

Coates signed off on the controversial voter intimidation complaint against the New Black Panther Party and three of its members, filed in the waning days of the George W. Bush administration. The Obama DOJ’s decision to dismiss most of the charges in May has become a political controversy for the administration.

Coates is among those who were subpoenaed to testify about the Black Panther controversy before the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.

Monkeybone
12-29-2009, 08:48 AM
well yah.. when they do it next time they don't want anybody saying anything.

Gaffer
12-29-2009, 11:19 AM
Everyone get the hint now. 2010 elections will see lots of thugs intimidating voters.

Jeff
12-29-2009, 11:24 AM
Everyone get the hint now. 2010 elections will see lots of thugs intimidating voters.

The worst part is you still have white Libs feeling bad for blacks , feeling as though the poor black man is being targeted , as we become the minority and our rights are slipping away

HogTrash
12-29-2009, 02:25 PM
This is so wrong. I doubt many here would say that I often look at the racial impact on most issues, but no fair person could ignore this:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/black-panther-case-80184587.htmlThis happens every day but is rarely reported...I never overlook it and in fact I seek it out...Political Correctness tells us to be silent concerning these matters or you will be labeled a racist.

My loving, compassionate, generous, intelligent and beautiful white race has become the object of hatred and blame for every injustice in the world and I am fed up with it and want others to join me.

Hatred for the white race is growing and spreading and if we don't come together our children will have no future or homeland...Abandon political correctness now and demand equality.

If the powers that be and their foolish minorities keep pushing the white man, he will someday soon beat his ploys back into swords and the world will tremble beneath his feet.

mrg666
12-29-2009, 03:33 PM
This happens every day but is rarely reported...I never overlook it and in fact I seek it out...Political Correctness tells us to be silent concerning these matters or you will be labeled a racist.

My loving, compassionate, generous, intelligent and beautiful white race has become the object of hatred and blame for every injustice in the world and I am fed up with it and want others to join me.

Hatred for the white race is growing and spreading and if we don't come together our children will have no future or homeland...Abandon political correctness now and demand equality.

If the powers that be and their foolish minorities keep pushing the white man, he will someday soon beat his ploys back into swords and the world will tremble beneath his feet.

you wouldn't overlook it would you, it gives you something to complain about on a daily basis ill bet :coffee:
The fact you seek it out points to me that you must lead a very sad life indeed . It does make me wonder what you are like when you aren't hiding behind your E Peen :)

Jeff
12-29-2009, 03:47 PM
you wouldn't overlook it would you, it gives you something to complain about on a daily basis ill bet :coffee:
The fact you seek it out points to me that you must lead a very sad life indeed . It does make me wonder what you are like when you aren't hiding behind your E Peen :)

Perfect example of my point

HogTrash
12-29-2009, 04:08 PM
The fact you seek it out points to me that you must lead a very sad life indeed . It does make me wonder what you are like when you aren't hiding behind your E Peen :)I don't complain, I expose...Open your eyes you poor pathetic brainwashed fool.

HogTrash
12-29-2009, 04:21 PM
It does make me wonder what you are like when you aren't hiding behind your E Peen :)My picture has been plastered all over the internet for years, cupcake.

I just posted this temporary avatar a couple days ago for the shock factor.

I don't see your picture anywhere...It seems you are the one hiding, sweetheart.

Kathianne
12-29-2009, 05:57 PM
This happens every day but is rarely reported...I never overlook it and in fact I seek it out...Political Correctness tells us to be silent concerning these matters or you will be labeled a racist.

Nearly everyone I've known and met were white. Quite a few ugly, evil, nasty folk among them. Also some of the nicest and caring too.

I don't think it has jack to do with race.

HogTrash
12-29-2009, 07:05 PM
Nearly everyone I've known and met were white. Quite a few ugly, evil, nasty folk among them. Also some of the nicest and caring too.

I don't think it has jack to do with race.You're gambling your childrens future on it and you won't be here to help them or witness their suffering...In 38 years your children will be the minority.

Would you want your children to live their lives in the crime murder and hatred of Africa or Mexico?...How long do you think your white children would last?

People had better begin seeing the real world instead of the filtered view provided by the rose colored lenses of the media cameras and hollywood.

Once again I'm asking you to abandon Political Correctness and open your eyes and mind to the real world...Your children are depending on you.

Kathianne
12-29-2009, 07:20 PM
You're gambling your childrens future on it and you won't be here to help them or witness their suffering...In 38 years your children will be the minority.

Would you want your children to live their lives in the crime murder and hatred of Africa or Mexico?...How long do you think your white children would last?

People had better begin seeing the real world instead of the filtered view provided by the rose colored lenses of the media cameras and hollywood.

Once again I'm asking you to abandon Political Correctness and open your eyes and mind to the real world...Your children are depending on you.

They will be among the minority of a bunch of minorities. Notice the whole 'warning' is about 'people of color'. So, they have color, it's just not black, brown, yellow, or red. Get over it.

Joyful HoneyBee
12-29-2009, 08:04 PM

Until people actually do more than post messages on a website, such as petitioning our legislators to repeal the legislation that has brought us to this point, i.e. Affirmative Action, No Child Left Behind, etc...we're stuck in this rut. It isn't the race of the individual, but rather the lowering of the bar that causes us to have so many of the problems we have. Instead of quotas on hiring and making 'making the grade' easier we need to demand that people be hired based on their credentials and abilities, and that children need to strive to excel in school instead of lowering the standards across the board.

Kathianne
12-29-2009, 08:06 PM
Until people actually do more than post messages on a website, such as petitioning our legislators to repeal the legislation that has brought us to this point, i.e. Affirmative Action, No Child Left Behind, etc...we're stuck in this rut. It isn't the race of the individual, but rather the lowering of the bar that causes us to have so many of the problems we have. Instead of quotas on hiring and making 'making the grade' easier we need to demand that people be hired based on their credentials and abilities, and that children need to strive to excel in school instead of lowering the standards across the board.

Understood. Another white first person. Cool or not.

Joyful HoneyBee
12-29-2009, 09:30 PM
The issue isn't white first; the truth is that there is nothing cool about entitlements, entitlement programs or discrimination in any capacity. It appears that the person who blew the whistle on the harassment at the polls became the object of punishment. If the tables were turned and it had been white supremacists instead of black panthers I would be willing to wager that the National Guard would have been called to the scene.

What got us to this point? Affirmative Action in the first case, the pushiness of the NAACP, Acorn and a myriad of other entitlement pushing organizations. Like labor unions, concepts that started out professing great intentions. All my life I've heard that the road to hell is paved with good intentions...well, here we are on the superhighway to hell, not only paved with good intentions, but lighted and landscaped with them, as well. No one can ever say anything to make me believe that a quota should carry more weight than a resume.

What should have happened at those polls is that someone should have dialed 911 and asked the police to get involved. People should have been calling friends, neighbors and co-workers to create the 'safety in numbers' scenario, and calling the news media, slanted though they may be, wouldn't have hurt either. But, hey, coulda, shoulda, woulda is always crystal clear in hindsight.

HogTrash
12-29-2009, 10:51 PM
Understood. Another white first person. Cool or not.Am I wrong or are you critisizing white folks for fighting back against the discrimination that has been too long accepted in America?

Good, descent, average everyday white people are becoming fed up with their appointment as second class citizens and it's beginning to show.

I pray it don't, but the day may come when you might have to choose a side and I can only hope you make the right decision...We are not the bad guys!

You started this thread with a great example of the injustice that whites face every single day.

You must be aware that this is not an isolated incident...We are in a struggle for nothing less than the future of our children.

Another white first person.Does this mean that you believe we should not be fighting for "white first" rights?

The minorities have the government fighting for their rights.

The minorities have the liberals fighting for their rights.

The minorities have Hollywood fighting for their right.

The minorities have the main stream media fighting for their rights.

The minorities have American journalism fighting for their rights.

The minorities have been fighting for their own rights and campaigning against white rights.

Minorities have no shortage of advocates...We on the other hand have only ourselves.

Untill I am no longer sitting at the back of the bus it is going to be white first only.

People need to get mad as hell!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dib2-HBsF08

Joyful HoneyBee
12-29-2009, 10:58 PM
:popcorn:

Kathianne
12-30-2009, 04:33 AM
Am I wrong or are you critisizing white folks for fighting back against the discrimination that has been too long accepted in America?

Good, descent, average everyday white people are becoming fed up with their appointment as second class citizens and it's beginning to show.

I pray it don't, but the day may come when you might have to choose a side and I can only hope you make the right decision...We are not the bad guys!

You started this thread with a great example of the injustice that whites face every single day.

You must be aware that this is not an isolated incident...We are in a struggle for nothing less than the future of our children.
Does this mean that you believe we should not be fighting for "white first" rights?

The minorities have the government fighting for their rights.

The minorities have the liberals fighting for their rights.

The minorities have Hollywood fighting for their right.

The minorities have the main stream media fighting for their rights.

The minorities have American journalism fighting for their rights.

The minorities have been fighting for their own rights and campaigning against white rights.

Minorities have no shortage of advocates...We on the other hand have only ourselves.

Untill I am no longer sitting at the back of the bus it is going to be white first only.

People need to get mad as hell!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dib2-HBsF08

I don't like discrimination, not by or against anyone. Not so hard to understand. First the person has to make me mad, then I am mad. At the person, not the color of their skin.

HogTrash
12-30-2009, 12:12 PM
I don't like discrimination, not by or against anyone. Not so hard to understand. First the person has to make me mad, then I am mad. At the person, not the color of their skin.Political Correctness is not the solution, it is the problem Kathianne...

Rarely will you ever meet anyone, including minorities, who openly displays racism...Everyone appears to be the "good one".

And no "person" is responsible for nor capable of such a massive organized racist movement against the entire white race.

It must be dealt with on the same massive level...The powers that be and minority races must be held accountable before we can be made whole.

There are very prominent hardworking black folks who will say behind closed doors that "those damn white people deserve everything they get".

If you deal with it on an individual basis you will be repeatedly fooled on an individual basis and what is now happening will continue to happen.

This is the world you will be passing on to your children...You can either work to fix it or continue with your head buried in the ground pretending nothing is wrong.

Kathianne
12-30-2009, 02:07 PM
Political Correctness is not the solution, it is the problem Kathianne...

Rarely will you ever meet anyone, including minorities, who openly displays racism...Everyone appears to be the "good one".

And no "person" is responsible for nor capable of such a massive organized racist movement against the entire white race.

It must be dealt with on the same massive level...The powers that be and minority races must be held accountable before we can be made whole.

There are very prominent hardworking black folks who will say behind closed doors that "those damn white people deserve everything they get".

If you deal with it on an individual basis you will be repeatedly fooled on an individual basis and what is now happening will continue to happen.

This is the world you will be passing on to your children...You can either work to fix it or continue with your head buried in the ground pretending nothing is wrong.

Has nothing to do with PC, everything to do with trying to be a decent human being.

HogTrash
12-30-2009, 02:47 PM
Has nothing to do with PC, everything to do with trying to be a decent human being.I am not promoting indecency...There is nothing indecent about fighting for your childrens future.

Sometimes we must be willing to get our hands dirty when the system has been stacked against us.

The white race has already been portrayed as the evil bad guys and blamed for the failures and shortcommings of others.

Despite inferior grades, minorities have received preferrential treatment and moved to the front of the line for benefits, education and jobs.

It is also evident that even though we are the ones most likely to be attacked by them, the hate crimes are all geared towards us.

Many whites joined with minorities in their struggle for equality but how many of them are now saying, "hey, this discrimination against whites must end"?

Ask yourself the tough questions and answer them honestly...Your childrens future is depending on your priorities.....Make sure you get them right Kathianne.

Monkeybone
12-30-2009, 02:52 PM
and her priorities should be on raising a decent human being with morals and values. When they know what is right or wrong and to judge someone based on what they do and show what is truely in their hearts... then she did a good job. Not training someone to judge people because of stereotypes (no matter how accurate) and an "us or them" mentality. all there attitudes just perpetuate each other and make you sound like a supremecist.

no matter what happens there will always be someone to blame. maybe we will start acting like "them" when white becomes the minority. God I hope not.

Kathianne
12-30-2009, 02:57 PM
and her priorities should be on raising a decent human being with morals and values. When they know what is right or wrong and to judge someone based on what they do and show what is truely in their hearts... then she did a good job. Not training someone to judge people because of stereotypes (no matter how accurate) and an "us or them" mentality. all there attitudes just perpetuate each other and make you sound like a supremecist.

Thank you, MB. Yep, I'm very proud that my children are decent human beings. They give to the community, work, and have paid for their own higher education. Their futures seem to be on the right path, though none of us know what the future will bring. I do know it's easier to have a positive outlook, rather than a dark heart.

BTW HT, Days, months, years I've said that reverse discrimination is as wrong as any other. I've posted plenty about this being the white man's recession. Boys in general are discriminated in schools and I've written posts and articles about just that.

I'm not saying you don't have just complaints, but using others as your excuse doesn't quite cut it. Your children's future is effected by your attitude.

mrg666
12-30-2009, 03:04 PM
I am not promoting indecency...There is nothing indecent about fighting for your childrens future.

Sometimes we must be willing to get our hands dirty when the system has been stacked against us.

The white race has already been portrayed as the evil bad guys and blamed for the failures and shortcommings of others.

Despite inferior grades, minorities have received preferrential treatment and moved to the front of the line for benefits, education and jobs.

It is also evident that even though we are the ones most likely to be attacked by them, the hate crimes are all geared towards us.

Many whites joined with minorities in their struggle for equality but how many of them are now saying, "hey, this discrimination against whites must end"?

Ask yourself the tough questions and answer them honestly...Your childrens future is depending on your priorities.....Make sure you get them right Kathianne.

i have to LOL here
this is a little reminiscent of Hitler’s Reichstag Speech
look what happened ;)

HogTrash
12-30-2009, 03:16 PM
i have to LOL here
this is a little reminiscent of Hitler’s Reichstag Speech
look what happened ;)Adolf Hitler should be a very important historical figure we should study closely today.

We now have a US President who shares many of his beliefs, policies and racist views.

HogTrash
12-30-2009, 04:44 PM
BTW HT, Days, months, years I've said that reverse discrimination is as wrong as any other. I've posted plenty about this being the white man's recession. Boys in general are discriminated in schools and I've written posts and articles about just that.

I'm not saying you don't have just complaints, but using others as your excuse doesn't quite cut it.I never assign blame unfairly or make excuses but I will explain my motivations to those I deem worthy.

I am aware of the problem and who is responsible...If it offends the PC sensibilities of whites or pisses of the minorities then so be it.

Your children's future is effected by your attitude.Our childrens future is effected by reality and our attitudes should reflect that reality.

We are humans...Our greatest assets are our minds and ability to adapt.

My attitude will not be the same when I'm being eatin by a lion as when I am hugging my granddaughter.

Adapting to a situation is a survival tool that should not be ignored...The strong know this while the weak deny it.

Only the strong survive...You may not like the law of the jungle but if you do not obey it the jungle will devour you.

The survival instinct is a gift of God...Do not discourage it in your children but teach them to temper it with compassion when possible.

Kathianne
12-30-2009, 04:55 PM
I never assign blame unfairly or make excuses but I will explain my motivations to those I deem worthy.

I am aware of the problem and who is responsible...If it offends the PC sensibilities of whites or pisses of the minorities then so be it.

Our childrens future is effected by reality and our attitudes should reflect that reality.

We are humans...Our greatest assets are our minds and ability to adapt.

My attitude will not be the same when I'm being eatin by a lion as when I am hugging my granddaughter.

Adapting to a situation is a survival tool that should not be ignored...The strong know this while the weak deny it.

Only the strong survive...You may not like the law of the jungle but if you do not obey it the jungle will devour you.

The survival instinct is a gift of God...Do not discourage it in your children but teach them to temper it with compassion when possible.

I'm sorry you have this problem. There are rough times and places, certainly makes for a different perspective than those who haven't experienced them. I've my own, I wonder if you'd be tough enough to get through them? We each have our load.

With that said, you are projecting onto the country and for that you are wrong. I'm of a like mind of the Framers, I'm glad we left Hobbes behind and went down more of the Locke road.

Your perspective is what Obama needs to have with the Islamicists, but not with our fellow citizens. Some? Indeed, which is why some government is better than none. BTW, that doesn't mean MORE government, just enough to protect us from the 'eat or be eaten' crowd. Those that want, without earning it.

Mr. P
12-30-2009, 05:19 PM
Which one is HT's kid or Grand kid?

http://www.life.com/image/85938998/in-gallery/25151

Hey!! this one looks like HT to me!!

http://www.life.com/image/85939265/in-gallery/25151/life-goes-inside-todays-kkk

Binky
12-30-2009, 05:56 PM
The worst part is you still have white Libs feeling bad for blacks , feeling as though the poor black man is being targeted , as we become the minority and our rights are slipping away

And slipping away they are. One by one. Two by two. Sooner or later it'll take a two by four, if you get my drift, to make a point......

Jeff
12-30-2009, 06:06 PM
And slipping away they are. One by one. Two by two. Sooner or later it'll take a two by four, if you get my drift, to make a point......

Binky that day is almost upon us, it will be here sooner than you thing

Kathianne
12-30-2009, 06:08 PM

At this point in time, I don't feel 'sorry' for blacks, Hispanics, Native Americans...

Has this country a history of discrimination? Yes, today's favorite flavor is white males. They can't catch a break.

Will it turn around? Time will tell, but always has before.

I guess my feelings are that for the most part we are a good people, with good intentions. We agonize when realize something is wrong, which is why I do empathize, while not going down the road of HT. He's got a point, but it's dominating his thinking, poisoning his heart and those of his children. I don't want to go there.

Binky
12-30-2009, 06:22 PM
Binky that day is almost upon us, it will be here sooner than you thing

Oh yeah....it's coming upon us all rather quickly. It has been escalulating over the last several years, as the powers that be, reach out to gain more control over the rest of us.....It's a game they love to play. Much like chess....They move the pieces, so to speak, around and around, to their best vantage point, and then, BAM, before ya know it, we're all trapped in various corners and game ends.....leaving us all wondering what the hell happened.....and how did we get to this point......DUH! Oh yeah.....it's coming real soon and it isn't going to take another 50 years either.....

Jeff
12-30-2009, 06:33 PM
Oh yeah....it's coming upon us all rather quickly. It has been escalulating over the last several years, as the powers that be, reach out to gain more control over the rest of us.....It's a game they love to play. Much like chess....They move the pieces, so to speak, around and around, to their best vantage point, and then, BAM, before ya know it, we're all trapped in various corners and game ends.....leaving us all wondering what the hell happened.....and how did we get to this point......DUH! Oh yeah.....it's coming real soon and it isn't going to take another 50 years either.....

IMO it will be here with in the next 3 years, one way or another it is about to start

If you are not ready you will lose quickly, remember Reginald Denny ? A man trying to make a living was hauled out of his truck and savagely beaten by a gang of animals, that wont happen to me or mine, but it will be happening all over

HogTrash
12-30-2009, 06:59 PM
Which one is HT's kid or Grand kid?

http://www.life.com/image/85938998/in-gallery/25151

Hey!! this one looks like HT to me!!

http://www.life.com/image/85939265/in-gallery/25151/life-goes-inside-todays-kkk IMO, the people you linked too are detrimental to the white cause and I have told them so on several occasions...But I do understand them.

The left wing media successfully uses them to draw public ridicule to anyone fighting for white rights when they are actually a small percentage.

You are one of the many sheep, brainwashed by hollywood and the leftwing media to believe lies and keep you complacent and in-line.

The only thing I have in common with these people is we are both aware of the problem but we have very different motivations and solutions.

White supremist are driven by hate while seperatist have simply come to realize that the races have distinct differences that make them hopelessly incompatible.

The American experiment in diversity has been a dismal failure despite the media and governments attempts to keep the failure covered up.

Underneath the rainbow of smiling faces, the contempt, envy and hatred boils, bubbles and festers...Blacks and hispanics harbor much more hate than do whites.

In temporary associations[work/school/etc] we are fine but once out of sight with our own kind the words and hate surface and this is how we go about our daily lives.

For the most part we live in our seperate neighborhoods like the Bronx, East LA, Chinatown and Marthas Vineyard and claim to know and have friends of other races.

We attend different churches and schools and even have different languages and cultures despite living in the same country for many years.

Instead of asking to help all Americans problems blacks ask politicians to priortize their problems and needs and the same with hispanics.

Some of us are given special treatment which angers others which adds to the discontentment, anger, envy and hatred which widens our divide.

The situation is hopeless and if a solution is not found it could lead to a bloody race war which will probably be after the white race becomes the new American minority.

That is not what I want for my childrens future and I am sure no one in their right mind does either...Wise up to reality and stop believing everything you see on TV.

Binky
12-30-2009, 07:04 PM
IMO it will be here with in the next 3 years, one way or another it is about to start

If you are not ready you will lose quickly, remember Reginald Denny ? A man trying to make a living was hauled out of his truck and savagely beaten by a gang of animals, that wont happen to me or mine, but it will be happening all over

Yep, it will....and it ain't gonna be pretty....As we lose more rights, and the people become more hostile, it's gonna excalate into the survival of the fittest......I hope you have some worthy weapons and not pea shooters.....And those in the cities are the ones most likely to be caught up in it.....We will see a flight out of the cities as fast as they can get out.... We'll be waitin'......and watchin'.......

Mr. P
12-30-2009, 07:09 PM
IMO, the people you linked too are detrimental to the white cause and I have told them so on several occasions...But I do understand them.

The left wing media successfully uses them to draw public ridicule to anyone fighting for white rights when they are actually a small percentage.

You are one of the many sheep, brainwashed by hollywood and the leftwing media to believe lies and keep you complacent and in-line.

The only thing I have in common with these people is we are both aware of the problem but we have very different motivations and solutions.

White supremist are driven by hate while seperatist have simply come to realize that the races have distinct differences that make them hopelessly incompatible.

The American experiment in diversity has been a dismal failure despite the media and governments attempts to keep the failure covered up.

Underneath the rainbow of smiling faces, the contempt, envy and hatred boils, bubbles and festers...Blacks and hispanics harbor much more hate than do whites.

In temporary associations[work/school/etc] we are fine but once out of sight with our own kind the words and hate surface and this is how we go about our daily lives.

For the most part we live in our seperate neighborhoods like the Bronx, East LA, Chinatown and Marthas Vineyard and claim to know and have friends of other races.

We attend different churches and schools and even have different languages and cultures despite living in the same country for many years.

Instead of asking to help all Americans problems blacks ask politicians to priortize their problems and needs and the same with hispanics.

Some of us are given special treatment which angers others which adds to the discontentment, anger, envy and hatred which widens our divide.

The situation is hopeless and if a solution is not found it could lead to a bloody race war which will probably be after the white race becomes the new American minority.

That is not what I want for my childrens future and I am sure no one in their right mind does either...Wise up to reality and stop believing everything you see on TV.

Please explain "white rights". How are they any different than everyone elses personal rights, or Constitutional rights?

Wash yer sheets in HOT water and use bleach..makes em nice an white.

DragonStryk72
12-30-2009, 07:32 PM
IMO, the people you linked too are detrimental to the white cause and I have told them so on several occasions...But I do understand them.

Actually, blacks did not initially ask for handouts, that was part of that "white guilt" run we had. We started out well enough with integration, but of course, eventually so jackass works out that there are a lot of minorities out there, and uses it for political advantage. Of course, you can't call it that, so you throw around the PC words, and make everyone think it's for the greater good. Course by now it's become the institution, so now it's gonna take major work to balance things back out, but thankfully, we are starting to see at least a little bit of real leadership on that front:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-JxMA62Ln_U&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-JxMA62Ln_U&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Yeah, of course there are neighborhoods that are culturally specific. Like calls to like, but your interpretation of that is that it is instead an attempt to push all others away. Again, that is your interpretation, but you'll tell me i'm wrong anyhow, so I'm not sure I bother debating this point. You'll take whatever argument you feel like making for the minute as absolute proof, but in the end, it is still an opinion, and you really do need to accept that a large portion of the world doesn't share yours here.

And now you've put in a whole little sentence to try and exclude peopel. Here's my deal: I recently moved to dover, and the apartments I'm in are extremely diverse, having a mix of black, white, and hispanic as far as I've seen thus far. There doesn't seem to be any difficulties with it, so again, you may want to start looking at some other worldviews.

Kathianne
12-30-2009, 07:38 PM

And now you've put in a whole little sentence to try and exclude peopel. Here's my deal: I recently moved to dover, and the apartments I'm in are extremely diverse, having a mix of black, white, and hispanic as far as I've seen thus far. There doesn't seem to be any difficulties with it, so again, you may want to start looking at some other worldviews.

I agree with what you said. Let me guess about your apartment area. It's middle class and most, if not all the people there appear to want more or less the same things you do. Safety, cleanliness, reasonable quietness.

Indeed, this is what I've been saying since forever. Mostly it's not racial problems, rather a socioeconomic issue. If one is in poverty in the US, with more than a few years from arriving, there's issues with the person. May be addictions, may be abilities. In any case, the entrenched poor tend to have problems that clash with others. Doesn't matter their race, it's the values.

HogTrash
12-30-2009, 07:40 PM
Please explain "white rights". How are they any different than everyone elses personal rights, or Constitutional rights?

Wash yer sheets in HOT water and use bleach..makes em nice an white.Well because I'm white, I believe I should have more rights than someone who isn't white.....Ha Ha, just kidding!

White rights basicly concern the special rights that have been granted to minorities that affect the rights of white people.

It doesn't take much thought to make a quick mental list using very little effort...You're an intelligent fella, give it a shot.

chloe
12-30-2009, 08:30 PM
Well because I'm white, I believe I should have more rights than someone who isn't white.....Ha Ha, just kidding!

White rights basicly concern the special rights that have been granted to minorities that affect the rights of white people.

It doesn't take much thought to make a quick mental list using very little effort...You're an intelligent fella, give it a shot.

why not just have human rights and have it apply to everyone every color?

Joyful HoneyBee
12-30-2009, 08:38 PM
Actually, blacks did not initially ask for handouts, that was part of that "white guilt" run we had. We started out well enough with integration, but of course, eventually so jackass works out that there are a lot of minorities out there, and uses it for political advantage. Of course, you can't call it that, so you throw around the PC words, and make everyone think it's for the greater good. Course by now it's become the institution, so now it's gonna take major work to balance things back out, but thankfully, we are starting to see at least a little bit of real leadership on that front:

This appears to support the idea that entitlements and 'feel good programs' are actually the problem, not a cure. Many people of many races are held captive in the system through food stamps, welfare, public housing and the myriad of programs that are supposed to be a 'hand-up', but which actually become a snare that entangles the recipients.

As for Affirmative Action and education initiatives that lower educational standards, these programs should be treated as the archaic millstones they truly are. I am all for diversity in the workplace, in fact I do work in a very diverse workplace; but, like anything intended for good AA has the typical undesirable side effects in many instances, leaving well qualified individuals to scratch their heads and wonder why they were overlooked for the sake of a quota. Lowering educational standards is the equivalent of firing your gun while still holstered; you end up shooting yourself in the foot.

Here is an interesting article related to entitlement, then I'll do another post that actually puts this thread back on its original premise.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/dec/29/justice-transfers-panthers-pursuer-out-of-dc-offic/?feat=home_headlines

Entitlement programs lead U.S. on dangerous path
Dwight Wozich
Issue date: 5/8/09 Section: Forum

* Print
* Email
* Article Tools

Page 1 of 4 next >

Entitlement programs lead U.S. on dangerous path

Liberal entitlement programs are the equivalent of loaning money to a problem gambler. Problem gamblers convince people to lend them money out of sympathy, and they always try and ensure their benefactor that they will hit a streak of good luck and be able to pay off the loan.

What often occurs instead is that the problem gambler cannot escape their addiction to the adrenaline-like rush of playing with money, and they end up losing all their new funds to risky bets.

Left-wing support for entitlement programs like Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, welfare and public housing exists on a parallel level of fallacy.

The ideas that serve as a basis for these programs are fundamentally progressive.

For example, Medicare and Social Security are designed as a medical and financial security blanket for individuals that are no longer able to provide for themselves because of advanced age or a permanent medical condition.

Medicaid is intended to take care of low-income individuals and families who can't afford health care.

Welfare and public housing are supposed to give a leg-up to poor people whose economic and social status prevented them from improving their lot in life.

Essentially, all these programs assume that people are entitled to basic rights and necessities, and that it will ultimately be beneficial to society if we band together through the redistribution of wealth and resources to ensure that everyone is happy and taken care of. This is a philosophy that looks good on paper and attracts a lot of support from generous citizens who are sympathetic to the plight of the less fortunate.

However, liberal politicians are addicted to a belief that the federal government is an effective vessel for administering to the needs of the people. Time and again they have abused the sympathies of socially conscious Americans to create massive tax payer-funded social programs that are ultimately rendered irrelevant by the inefficiency of American bureaucracy.

Joyful HoneyBee
12-30-2009, 08:43 PM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/dec/29/justice-transfers-panthers-pursuer-out-of-dc-offic/?feat=home_headlines

By Jerry Seper

The veteran Justice Department voting rights section chief who recommended going forward on a civil complaint against members of the New Black Panther Party after they disrupted a Pennsylvania polling place in last year's elections has been removed from his post and transferred to the U.S. attorney's office in South Carolina.

Justice Department officials confirmed Monday that Christopher Coates, who signed off on the complaint's filing in federal court in Philadelphia in January accusing the party and three of its members of civil rights violations, would begin his new assignment next month.

The complaint, which accused party members of intimidating voters at a Philadelphia polling place while wearing black berets, black combat boots, black dress shirts and black jackets with military-style markings, and wielding a nightstick, was later dismissed by Obama administration political appointees at the Justice Department.

The incident gained national attention when it was captured on videotape and distributed on YouTube.

The dismissal resulted in outrage by some Republican members of Congress and in a formal investigation by the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, which subpoenaed Mr. Coates and J. Christian Adams, the lead attorney in the case, to testify on why the complaint was dismissed. The commission also is seeking documents to explain why the charges were dropped just as a federal judge was about to approve sanctions.

Justice Department spokeswoman Tracy Schmaler on Monday said that as a general policy, the department does not comment on personnel matters, but she said she could confirm that Mr. Coates continues to be a Justice employee and will begin an 18-month detail with the U.S. attorney's office in South Carolina, beginning in January.

Ms. Schmaler also said the decision to move Mr. Coates to a new position within the department had nothing to do with the New Black Panther Party case but was the result of conversations Mr. Coates initiated with officials within the Civil Rights Division earlier this year.

She did not elaborate.

Mr. Coates declined to comment and referred inquiries Monday to the department's public affairs office.

Kevin McDonald, spokesman for U.S. Attorney W. Walter Wilkins in Columbia, S.C., confirmed Monday that Mr. Coates had been "detailed" to that office and that officials there were "looking forward to his arrival." He said the veteran civil rights attorney had been assigned to the office's criminal division.

So much for justice.........:eek:

HogTrash
12-30-2009, 09:07 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-JxMA62Ln_U&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-JxMA62Ln_U&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Yeah, of course there are neighborhoods that are culturally specific. Like calls to like, but your interpretation of that is that it is instead an attempt to push all others away. Again, that is your interpretation, but you'll tell me i'm wrong anyhow, so I'm not sure I bother debating this point. You'll take whatever argument you feel like making for the minute as absolute proof, but in the end, it is still an opinion, and you really do need to accept that a large portion of the world doesn't share yours here.

And now you've put in a whole little sentence to try and exclude peopel. Here's my deal: I recently moved to dover, and the apartments I'm in are extremely diverse, having a mix of black, white, and hispanic as far as I've seen thus far. There doesn't seem to be any difficulties with it, so again, you may want to start looking at some other worldviews.First let me say that it is impossible for you and I to discuss this sensibly and rationally.

The reason is something I am extremely aware of and you are oblivious to and will fervently deny.

If you were born after 1970 you are a lifelong victim of Political Correctness indoctrination and programming.

It is a powerful non-personal form of extremely affective brainwashing that has been part of your everyday life since birth.

Among other things you have been programmed to believe that the exception is the rule and that anyone who disputes this is racist.

To break free you must first admit to this programming and begin using common sense and rational thought to begin thinking for yourself.

By the way, Col West is a great American...I wish he was the rule rather than the exception...I also wish you were right and I was wrong.

Kathianne
12-30-2009, 09:21 PM
First let me say that it is impossible for you and I to discuss this sensibly and rationally.

The reason is something I am extremely aware of and you are oblivious to and will fervently deny.

If you were born after 1970 you are a lifelong victim of Political Correctness indoctrination and programming.

It is a powerful non-personal form of extremely affective brainwashing that has been part of your everyday life since birth.

Among other things you have been programmed to believe that the exception is the rule and that anyone who disputes this is racist.

To break free you must first admit to this programming and begin using common sense and rational thought to begin thinking for yourself.

By the way, Col West is a great American...I wish he was the rule rather than the exception...I also wish you were right and I was wrong.

I've no clue to what you are referring to, but I was born way before 1970, at least a decade and half. Truly you are trying to find a reason to explain failure and it isn't the black man, red man, yellow man, it's you.

chloe
12-30-2009, 09:23 PM
I've no clue to what you are referring to, but I was born way before 1970, at least a decade and half. Truly you are trying to find a reason to explain failure and it isn't the black man, red man, yellow man, it's you.

:laugh2:

HogTrash
12-30-2009, 10:04 PM
I've no clue to what you are referring to, but I was born way before 1970, at least a decade and half. Truly you are trying to find a reason to explain failure and it isn't the black man, red man, yellow man, it's you.In that case you have lived 1.5 decades of your life free from Political Correctness programming although it was 40 trips around the sun ago.

Hopefully you are still able to remember a period in your life when your conclusions were the product of your own common sense and rational thought.

HogTrash
12-30-2009, 10:36 PM
why not just have human rights and have it apply to everyone every color?What a wonderful idea...We should suggest this to our lawmakers. :beer:

chloe
12-30-2009, 10:37 PM
What a wonderful idea...We should suggest this to our lawmakers. :beer:

HogTrash
12-31-2009, 10:05 AM
thanks:cool:Dammit Chloe :slap: you're being overly-sensitive! :chillpill:

My response may have sounded flip but there's a strong message there.

{Damn I love that ave}

chloe
12-31-2009, 10:12 AM
Dammit Chloe :slap: you're being overly-sensitive! :chillpill:

My response may have sounded flip but there's a strong message there.

{Damn I love that ave}

no I'm not being overly sensitve because Im not an atheist I believe. I don't segregate I base things on how a person IS not how they appear to be based on their skin tone.

PS.....I'd rahter see your face avatar then this one.....wink

Kathianne
12-31-2009, 12:34 PM
In that case you have lived 1.5 decades of your life free from Political Correctness programming although it was 40 trips around the sun ago.

Hopefully you are still able to remember a period in your life when your conclusions were the product of your own common sense and rational thought.

Funny, I do remember many of those years and I didn't feel more 'free' than now on how I judge people.

HogTrash
12-31-2009, 01:25 PM
Funny, I do remember many of those years and I didn't feel more 'free' than now on how I judge people.If you cannot see the difference in then and now, you have truely been blinded by political correctness.

I believe with all my heart that if he were alive, Martin Luther King would see the difference and be very dissappointed in how his people have corrupted his life's work.

They have squandered great opportunities.

Trashed their neigborhoods.

Turned their backs on education.

Have the worst work ethics of all races.

Filled our prisons.

Fatherless children.

Crime and drug use.

Despite enhanced opportunities to allow them to advance they have chosen to be the bottom feeders of society.

I believe Mr King's new speech would be titled "This was not my dream".

HogTrash
12-31-2009, 01:45 PM
no I'm not being overly sensitve because Im not an atheist I believe. I don't segregate I base things on how a person IS not how they appear to be based on their skin tone.Your statement is the programmed response of the PC liberals.

To suggest I judge people because of their skin color is rediculous.

Do you really believe I am that ignorant, Chloe?

Racial attributes are not the result of skin color.

PS.....I'd rahter see your face avatar then this one.....winkYou first. :popcorn:

chloe
12-31-2009, 04:45 PM
Your statement is the programmed response of the PC liberals.

To suggest I judge people because of their skin color is rediculous.

Do you really believe I am that ignorant, Chloe?

Racial attributes are not the result of skin color.
You first. :popcorn:

I don't post mine and i've alread had mine as an avatar, i guess you didn't notice it.:cool:

Kathianne
12-31-2009, 08:24 PM
If you cannot see the difference in then and now, you have truely been blinded by political correctness.

I believe with all my heart that if he were alive, Martin Luther King would see the difference and be very dissappointed in how his people have corrupted his life's work.

They have squandered great opportunities.

Trashed their neigborhoods.

Turned their backs on education.

Have the worst work ethics of all races.

Filled our prisons.

Fatherless children.

Crime and drug use.

Despite enhanced opportunities to allow them to advance they have chosen to be the bottom feeders of society.

I believe Mr King's new speech would be titled "This was not my dream".
Funny, most of what you are attributing to the 'black people' are the result of government programs of the 60's...just saying.