PDA

View Full Version : Damn, My Cats Are Democrats

red states rule
12-29-2009, 09:49 AM
My cats sleep about 16 hours a day.

They have their food prepared for them.

They eat whenever they wants

Their meals are provided at no cost to them.

They visit the vet once a year for their check-up and again during the year if any medical needs arise.

For this they pay nothing, and nothing is required of them.

They live in a nice neighborhood, in a house much larger than they need, but she is not required to do any upkeep.

If they make a mess, someone else cleans it up.

They has their choice of places to sleep.

They live like a Queens and Kings and have no expenses

All of their costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day.

I was thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me.

Damn, my cats are Democrats.

Jeff
12-29-2009, 10:56 AM

They visit the vet once a year for their check-up and again during the year if any medical needs arise.

They live in a nice neighborhood, in a house much larger than they need, but she is not required to do any upkeep.

All of their costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day.

LMAO
But at least they had the good sense not to vote for Obama:laugh2:

BoogyMan
12-29-2009, 11:03 AM
Did you hear about the kid who was selling democrat puppies?

President Obama was out jogging one day, when he encountered a kid with some puppies. Obama asked the kid what kind of puppies they were, and the kid responded, "They're Democrat puppies, Mr. President."

Obama thought that was so great that the next day he brought the first lady to see these puppies for herself. He asked the kid to tell Michelle what kind of puppies they were, and the kid responded, "They're Republican puppies."

The president looked puzzled and said, "Yesterday, you told me they were Democrat puppies."

The kid smiled and said, "Yesterday, they were. But today, they have their eyes open!"

Jeff
12-29-2009, 11:33 AM

President Obama was out jogging one day, when he encountered a kid with some puppies. Obama asked the kid what kind of puppies they were, and the kid responded, "They're Democrat puppies, Mr. President."

Obama thought that was so great that the next day he brought the first lady to see these puppies for herself. He asked the kid to tell Michelle what kind of puppies they were, and the kid responded, "They're Republican puppies."

The president looked puzzled and said, "Yesterday, you told me they were Democrat puppies."

The kid smiled and said, "Yesterday, they were. But today, they have their eyes open!"

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

That was a good one

HogTrash
12-29-2009, 02:37 PM

The kid smiled and said, "Yesterday, they were. But today, they have their eyes open!"After getting a look at the First Lady, they were probably wishing they was still closed.

Who let, the dogs out!....Woof....Woof-Woof....Woof!

chloe
12-29-2009, 03:37 PM
:laugh2:

HogTrash
12-29-2009, 05:10 PM
My cat is a conservative.

He kills mice, chipmunks, squirrels, rabbits and moles that would tear up my yard, eat from my garden and invade my home.

He's a productive member of the family.

But of course, he is white.

Jeff
12-29-2009, 09:58 PM

If Ya find yourself wanting to name one Virgil get rid of it quick :laugh2:

Actually My Mom had one named Virgil, Lazy bastard, LOL

Joyful HoneyBee
12-29-2009, 11:16 PM
I think our pets are all a bunch of independents here.

Jeff
12-29-2009, 11:21 PM
I think our pets are all a bunch of independents here.

I guess some of ours could be considered Liberals, those are the ones we kill and eat :laugh2:

red states rule
12-29-2009, 11:37 PM
http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q469/urticadioicagracilis/socialdemocats.jpg