PDA

View Full Version : BOMBSHELL: Evidence Clearly Indicates Staged Attack on Detroit Flight

-Cp
12-29-2009, 04:02 PM
CNN Airs Eyewitness Testimony that ‘Well-Dressed’ Indian accomplice helped Abdulmutallab board without passport and that man on plane filmed entire flight and bombing attempt

Aaron Dykes
Infowars
December 29, 2009

Evidence is emerging that clearly indicates Abdulmutallab was more than just a Nigerian extremist carrying out his anger through an ill-conceived plot to ignite a powdery explosive substance on-board a flight to the United States. Eyewitness testimony pointing to a man helping the accused terrorist board without a passport, along with an unusual cameraman documenting the attempted attack on board the plane raise more than red flags– they point towards an intelligence operation, run as a drill, meant to conjure up public support for a number of fronts in the continuing ‘War on Terror.’

CNN interviewed key flight witnesses during their Dec. 28 program who raised these very points, making clear that the full story is still emerging and that wider-connections to intelligence handlers is evident.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mAtK7FFDukQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mAtK7FFDukQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Read the rest at:
http://www.infowars.com/bombshell-evidence-clearly-indicates-staged-attack-on-detroit-flight/

chesswarsnow
12-29-2009, 04:57 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. If he didn't have a passport, heads should roll.
2. Fire anyone who let this take place.
3. The indian muslim, should be found and shown a jail cell.
4. If not shown a neddle.
5. This human bomb should be shown a neddle.
6. If you think this will ever stop, then you are a fool.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

-Cp
12-29-2009, 04:59 PM
It won't stop until the Govt. strips away all of our freedoms from staged "terror attacks" - under the guise of "safety"....

chesswarsnow
12-29-2009, 05:08 PM
Sorry bout that,

It won't stop until the Govt. strips away all of our freedoms from staged "terror attacks" - under the guise of "safety"....

1. You think this was staged?
2. CWN~:laugh2:
3. If it was staged, which ofcourse it was not.
4. We should fire every govenment which had a hand in it.
5. Period!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

-Cp
12-29-2009, 05:55 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. You think this was staged?
2. CWN~:laugh2:
3. If it was staged, which ofcourse it was not.
4. We should fire every govenment which had a hand in it.
5. Period!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Did you READ the article? There's tons of evidence showing it was staged...

Kathianne
12-29-2009, 06:01 PM

I read it. Conspiracy rot.

-Cp
12-29-2009, 06:03 PM
Yeah, it's easier to believe that the Govt doesn't lie to us - keep our heads in the sand just the way they want us to be...

chesswarsnow
12-29-2009, 06:42 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Hehehehe,:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:...as so was JFK right?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

PostmodernProphet
12-29-2009, 06:59 PM
got to hand it to the guy who sacrificed his balls for the good of the show.....

-Cp
12-29-2009, 07:29 PM
got to hand it to the guy who sacrificed his balls for the good of the show.....

Yup.. here's more:

Bombshell Eyewitness Revelations: Confirmed FBI Cover-Up Of Flight 253 Attack

Detroit attorney Kurt Haskell dropped bombshell revelations concerning his eyewitness experience of the Flight 253 attack and how the FBI detained a second man after dogs detected a bomb in his luggage on The Alex Jones Show today. The FBI has not only ignored Haskell’s story, but they have launched a cover-up by refusing to even acknowledge the existence of another man who filmed the entire flight, including the aborted attack, as well as the well-dressed man who aided the bomber to board the plane even though he had no passport and was on a terror watch list.

Watch this space for more stories on this astounding news that the corporate media has completely failed to cover.

Kurt Nimmo
Prison Planet.com
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Detroit attorney Kurt Haskell appeared on the Alex Jones Show today and detailed his experience at the Amsterdam airport and on flight 253. Mr. Haskell provided information not covered by the corporate media.

In addition to a detailed retelling of the story he gave the corporate media, Mr. Haskell addressed the unprofessional and lackadaisical behavior of the FBI and airport security after the plane landed at the Detroit Metro airport in Romulus, Michigan. He characterized their behavior as a “complete embarrassment. They actually put us in more jeopardy than we were already in.”
Passengers were told to remain seated in the aircraft for 20 minutes after landing despite the fact security did not know at that point if there was an explosive on the plane or if the fire started by the suspect Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab while on descent to the airport had spread under the floor in the cabin or to the fuel tanks in the wings.

After being allowed to disembark from the plane by officials, passengers were detained in customs with their carry-on luggage for six hours while they waited to be interrogated by the FBI, according to Haskell.

At this point a bomb-sniffing dog pointed at carry-on luggage in the possession of a man Haskell described as Indian around 30 years old. Officials led the man away to an interrogation room. Haskell said he was concerned because the bomb-sniffing dog had flagged the man, indicating he may have had explosives in his carry-on luggage. The Indian man was subsequently led away in handcuffs.

Following this incident the FBI moved the passengers to another location. “You’re being moved,” the FBI told them, “it is not safe here. I’m sure you all saw what happened and can read between the lines and why you’re being moved.”

Haskell said the corporate media refuses to cover this aspect of his story. He has repeated it to “countless” news agencies and they uniformly have not included it to his knowledge.

Read the rest:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/bombshell-eyewitness-revelations-confirmed-fbi-cover-up-of-flight-253-attack.html

-Cp
12-29-2009, 07:30 PM
<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wM2yiohmPEI&rel=0&border=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wM2yiohmPEI&rel=0&border=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

-Cp
12-29-2009, 07:31 PM
<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EvQU1AnxOiw&rel=0&border=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EvQU1AnxOiw&rel=0&border=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KiURjIUnyys&rel=0&border=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KiURjIUnyys&rel=0&border=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

Joyful HoneyBee
12-29-2009, 07:32 PM
http://www.getliberty.org/content_images/Cartoon%20-%20Barney%20Incompetano%20(500).jpg

cat slave
12-29-2009, 08:42 PM
At the risk of being crude....who thinks a young man would set his crotch on
fire for anything!

I think it is what is it.....a failed attack with more to follow. We have a
gaggle of incompetents running HLS and the entire government.

What? Feel safe? Uh, no! But then I dont fly so Im not in danger! Not.

Joyful HoneyBee
12-29-2009, 09:03 PM
I think it is what is it.....a failed attack with more to follow. We have a
gaggle of incompetents running HLS and the entire government.

What? Feel safe? Uh, no! But then I dont fly so Im not in danger! Not.

And to make matters worse, yep...they can actually be made worse folks...how about unionizing TSA? Unions make everything better after all...{{{she said with a tone dripping in sarcasm}}}

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/Napolitano-wants-to-unionize-TSA-employees-despite-safety-concerns-80206432.html

Napolitano wants to unionize TSA employees despite safety concerns
By: Mark Hemingway
Commentary Staff Writer
12/28/09 11:37 AM EST

Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano hasn't exactly inspired confidence after proclaiming "the system worked" in response to the recent thwarted terrorist attack. A radical Islamic terrorist -- whose father had warned the U.S. embassy of his dangerous intentions -- smuggled explosives on board a flight into the U.S. and nearly detonated them. It was hardly a victory for Homeland Security. In fact, this paper called for her resignation this morning.

Well, as if that weren't bad enough, Napolitano was already at work undermining security measures long before the most recent terrorist attacks. Over the weekend, Senator Jim DeMint, R-S.C., sounded the alarm about the Obama administration's attempts unionize Transportation Safety Administration (TSA) employees:

The administration is intent in on unionizing and submitting our airport security to union bosses [and] collective bargaining, and this is at a time, as Senator Lieberman says, we've got to use our imagination we've got to be constantly flexible. We have to out think the terrorists. When we formed the airport security system we realize we could not use collective bargaining and unionization because of that need to be flexible. Yet that appears to be the top priority of the administration.

The flexibility that DeMint speaks of is crucial. After a British airliner bombing plot was uncovered in 2006, the TSA overhauled security procedures in a matter of 12 hours to deal with the threat of liquid explosives. It's difficult to imagine that kind of flexibility under ossified union rules.

The reason why DeMint is concerned about unionizing TSA is twofold. One, the President's nominee to head up the TSA, Eroll Southers, refuses to say whether he would allow collective bargaining. And two, this exchange between Demint and Napolitano earlier this month probably did not reassure the Senator from South Carolina:

Sen. DeMint: My question to you is not whether or not you've seen it work at a state or local level, but the whole point of homeland security and particularly TSA is the security of our -- of the passengers, and if -- in the beginning -- and our debate -- and every previous administrator at TSA has said that collective bargaining is not consistent with the flexibility and the need to change. You were telling us that you're going to collectively bargain, even though there's apparently no reason to protect workers. There's not any reason to standardize various work requirements. Why do we need to bring collective bargaining into this process when we see TSA making the improvements that it needs to make our passengers more secure?

Sec. Napolitano: Well, thank you, senator, for noting the improvements of our -- of TSA and the employee workforce we have there, but again, I go back to the basic point that I do not think security and collective bargaining are mutually exclusive, nor do I think that collective bargaining cannot be accomplished by an agency, such as TSA, should the workers desire to be organized in such a fashion.
Sen. DeMint: Okay. Thank you for answering my question.

To sum up, DeMint asks Napolitano what reason there is for collective baragaining in light of security concerns. Despite the pleasantries, it's clear Napolitano won't or can't answer the question, even though the safety of American travelers depends on her answer.

Gaffer
12-29-2009, 09:08 PM
Not a conspiracy, just major government incompetence.

PostmodernProphet
12-29-2009, 11:27 PM
I too was able to capture some exclusive photos of the incident...
http://www.audio-visual-trivia.com/ballsCd.jpg

bullypulpit
12-30-2009, 04:43 AM

Hmmm...still living in the past I see. The Bush administration has been out of office for nearly a year now. Heh.

Monkeybone
12-30-2009, 07:19 AM
Hmmm...still living in the past I see. The Bush administration has been out of office for nearly a year now. Heh.

oh wow... what a witty and original comeback... it's Bush's fault. I forgot that he was the one there checking and the one that let him go on without a passport.

-Cp
12-30-2009, 08:10 AM
oh wow... what a witty and original comeback... it's Bush's fault. I forgot that he was the one there checking and the one that let him go on without a passport.

Partly - it was his fault - the punk's trainers were two Gitmo inmates let go by Bush in 2007...

Two of the purported leaders of the group claiming to have organised the bomb plot, calling itself Al-Qaiida in the Arabian Peninsula, are former inmates of the prison on the US naval base in Cuba.

They are Abu al-Hareth Muhammad al-Oufi, a field commander, and Said al-Shihri, said to be its deputy leader, who was transferred by the Bush administration to the Saudi authorities and released in 2007.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10617867

Monkeybone
12-30-2009, 08:16 AM
if you wanna go that far then it is the Saudi Athorities that are to blame then. Yes Bush let them go, but not on a free romp.

I am not defending Bush here. All i am saying that is to single him out as his fault is a stupid and lame arguement. To me it was the ReRe that let him go through without a passport and even with his name on a watch list and the CIA who had been checking him out for not putting his name on the list with a little bit more priority.

-Cp
12-30-2009, 08:33 AM
Notice I said it was PARTLY his fault? Tons of blame to go around here for sure - on all sides...

Monkeybone
12-30-2009, 08:40 AM
Notice I said it was PARTLY his fault? Tons of blame to go around here for sure - on all sides...

I got that CP. didn't mean for it to seem i was going crazy Repub/Conserv/GOP on yah like some do

was just throwing more ingredients into the blame stew :beer:

-Cp
12-31-2009, 02:40 PM
Even more damning evidence that this whole thing was staged - it's about time people in this country WAKE-UP to how JACKED-UP their government is and STOP trusting the "news":

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2009/12/flight_253_passenger_kurt_hask.html

"Today is the second worst day of my life after 12-25-09. Today is the day that I realized that my own country is lying to me and all of my fellow Americans. Let me explain.