PDA

View Full Version : *Muslim: And You Want To Board An Aircraft?*

chesswarsnow
12-30-2009, 12:36 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Full cavity searches.
2. Ofcourse strip searches first.
3. Search all luggage.
4. Just for good measure, lets drug them all to sleep.
5. I kid you not!
6. If they don't want to do all these things, then they can find another way to travel.
7. Screw all this searching everyone, just focus on muslims, period!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
01-01-2010, 07:59 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Just to clearify this, these muslims will some day be poking explosives up thier anus', and poop it out along with the device to set it off in the restrooms.
2. I shit you not!!!, they will do this, just to kill as many of you, the flying public that they can for their death cult.
3. When you people wise up, and understand, even if we segregate them from us, they will still blow up the planes.
4. Proof is everyday in these hell hole countries, even today they managed to kill each other as a soccer field during a game.
5. Read all about it here:http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/SGE60005C.htm

'ISLAMABAD, Jan 1 (Reuters) - The death toll from a suicide bomb attack at a volleyball game in northwest Pakistan on Friday reached 75, police said.

"We have removed all bodies and wounded from the rubble and now the total death toll is 75 while 42 people were wounded," local police chief Ayub Khan told Reuters by telephone.

(For full coverage of Pakistan and Afghanistan, click on [ID:nAFPAK]

(For more Reuters coverage of Afghanistan and Pakistan, see:http://www.reuters.com/news/globalcoverage/afghanistanpakist an)

(Reporting by Kamran Haider) "

6. Most of the world just isn't as onto whats up these days, I will do my best to bring the world up to speed.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
01-01-2010, 08:06 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. The thing is, we can not stop them from blowing themselves up, ain't going to happen.
2. They are in a death cult that hates everyone, even themsleves.
3. So we will never ever be able to stop them from wanting to kill, either people like myself, or people like themselves.
4. There is no difference, but, if they kill me, and people like me, they all rejoice.
5. If they kill each other only a percentage of them rejoice, the parts that are not of the same sect as they, or the majority whom were killed.
6. I say we just ban islam totally from our shores, ship them all out, and stop them from ever coming back in.
7. Totally break all ties.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

FSUK
01-31-2010, 07:44 AM
You need help!. Your such a dick head. I mean, how can one take you seriously, when you spurt such bullshit on here. You need to learn about the world, fucking dick head.

Kathianne
01-31-2010, 07:58 AM
You need help!. Your such a dick head. I mean, how can one take you seriously, when you spurt such bullshit on here. You need to learn about the world, fucking dick head.

I take it you came to educate others? Not doing a good job, yet.

Noir
01-31-2010, 08:35 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Full cavity searches.
2. Ofcourse strip searches first.
3. Search all luggage.
4. Just for good measure, lets drug them all to sleep.
5. I kid you not!
6. If they don't want to do all these things, then they can find another way to travel.
7. Screw all this searching everyone, just focus on muslims, period!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Can i ask how you will know they are Muslim? I mean, do you ask? Or do you just guess?

chesswarsnow
02-07-2010, 10:33 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Hey muzzy, if your people were not in the world, it would be a far better place.
2. Its dirt and pigs like the muslims that make this world a cold place.
3. You can't kill each other fast enough.
4. While your kings all have huge security force's to keep them alive.
5. There's nothing worth a shit in islam countries worth dieing for.
6. We should just leave all islamic countries, and bomb them from the air, if they get out of line.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas