PDA

View Full Version : Cultural Marxism.....An American Revolution.

HogTrash
12-30-2009, 02:10 PM
This is the Mother Mary of all conspiracies from which all other modern conspiracies stem from including the New World Order and Mancaused Global Warming.

Below is an excerpt from an article that answers the question of what has been going on in America for the last 5 decades.

It explains how we got here and where we are heading...The fate of the human race...So far they have been 100% successful.

Dr. Gerald L. Atkinson CDR USN (Ret.)
Copyright August 1999

About the Frankfurt School;
Observations, such as those made in this series of essays, can be directly traced to the work of this core group of intellectuals. They were members of the Frankfurt School, formed in Germany in 1923. They were the forebears of what some proclaim as 'cultural Marxism,' a radical social movement that has transformed American culture. It is more commonly known today as 'political correctness.'

This 'revolution' would be accomplished by fomenting a very quiet, subtle and slowly spreading 'cultural Marxism' which would apply to culture the principles of Karl Marx bolstered by the modern psychological tools of Sigmund Freud. Thus, 'cultural Marxism' became a marriage of Marx and Freud aimed at producing a 'quiet' revolution in the United States of America. This 'quiet' revolution has occurred in America over the past 30 years. While America slept!

What is 'cultural Marxism?' Why should it even be considered when the world's vast experiment with the economic theory of Karl Marx has recently gone down to defeat with the disintegration of Soviet communism? Didn't America win the Cold War against the spread of communism? The answer is a resounding 'yes, BUT. We won the 55-year Cold War but, while winning it abroad, we have failed to understand that an intellectual elite has subtly but systematically and surely converted the economic theory of Marx to culture in American society. And they did it while we were busy winning the Cold War abroad. They introduced 'cultural Marxism' into the mainstream of American life over a period of thirty years, while our attention was diverted elsewhere.

The vehicle for this introduction was the idealistic Boomer elite, those young middle-class and well-to-do college students who became the vanguard of America's counter-culture revolution of the mid-1960s -- those draft-dodging, pot-smoking, hippies who demonstrated against the Vietnam War and who fomented the destructive (to women) 'women's liberation' movement. These New Totalitarians are now in power as they have come to middle-age and control every public institution in our nation. But that is getting ahead of the story.

The cauldron for implementing this witches brew were the elites of the Boomer generation. They are the current 'foot soldiers' of the original Frankfurt School gurus. The counter-culture revolution of the 1960s was set in motion and guided intellectually by the 'cultural Marxists' of the Frankfurt School -- Herbert Marcuse, Eric Fromm, Theodor Adorno, Max Horkheimer, Wilhelm Reich, and others. Its influence is now felt in nearly every institution in the United States. The elite Boomers, throwbacks to the dangerous idealist Transcendental generation of the mid-1800s, are the 'agents of change,' who have introduced 'cultural Marxism' into American life.

It is important to realize that this movement, 'cultural Marxism,' exists, understand where it came from, and what its objectives were -- the complete destruction of Western Civilization in America. That is, these 'cultural Marxists' aimed to destroy, slowly but surely from the bottom up, the entire fabric of American Civilization.
If you are wise you will click the link and read the entire article...This is your childrens future.
http://frankfurtschool.us/history.htm

*There is still time to stop this.....But it's running out fast!

Monkeybone
12-30-2009, 02:58 PM
putting my tinfoil cap on for this one

:tinfoil: ah.. there we go.

I truly think that when it comes to this, it can't be stopped. It will be slowed down a bit, yes, but not stopped. The only time that it might really be reveresed is the day that the USA is no more. We will have crumbled and whatever comes up from that, be it a "new" USA or multiple "countries" like the EU, before that way of thinking changes. And then it will just be certain Unions believe this way while others believe that way and hopefully we can all get along.

mrg666
12-30-2009, 03:11 PM
I think your marathon sessions of watching 24 should cease
get in the real world
we had some one here who used to try and prove a Jewish Masonic conspiracy, for the life of me i cant remember who that was.
All said and done it was a laugh reading his posts but it wore thin after a while
;)

HogTrash
12-30-2009, 03:20 PM
I think your marathon sessions of watching 24 should cease
get in the real world
we had some one here who used to try and prove a Jewish Masonic conspiracy, for the life of me i cant remember who that was.
All said and done it was a laugh reading his posts but it wore thin after a while
;)I've never seen the show...Maybe you could tell me about it?

My tv viewing is pretty much restricted to news, sports, NatGeo, History Channel, educational and documentaries.

HogTrash
12-30-2009, 07:15 PM
I do enjoy an occassional episode of "House" when I can manage to catch one. :o

Agnapostate
12-30-2009, 09:00 PM
I'd enjoy it if you were Foreman's gravely ill patient. :)

HogTrash
12-30-2009, 10:13 PM
I'd enjoy it if you were Foreman's gravely ill patient. :)Now-now aggy, then you would be denied the pleasure of decapitating me.

HogTrash
01-12-2010, 01:50 PM
putting my tinfoil cap on for this one

:tinfoil: ah.. there we go.

I truly think that when it comes to this, it can't be stopped. It will be slowed down a bit, yes, but not stopped. The only time that it might really be reveresed is the day that the USA is no more. We will have crumbled and whatever comes up from that, be it a "new" USA or multiple "countries" like the EU, before that way of thinking changes. And then it will just be certain Unions believe this way while others believe that way and hopefully we can all get along.I don't suspect you will need the "tin foil" to block the flow of unauthorized information.

You appear to be programmed well enough to negate the need for extraordinary measures.

Monkeybone
01-13-2010, 07:27 AM
I don't suspect you will need the "tin foil" to block the flow of unauthorized information.

You appear to be programmed well enough to negate the need for extraordinary measures.

and you're a fucking ReRe. guess we both even it out. How am I programmed O'Great Knower? give me a break.

HogTrash
01-13-2010, 08:13 AM
and you're a fucking ReRe. guess we both even it out. How am I programmed O'Great Knower? give me a break.I don't believe you read enough of the article I posted to get the big picture and;

I suppose I believe that anyone who filters, restricts and avoids information must be a regular at the kool-aide stand.

Monkeybone
01-13-2010, 09:45 AM
I don't believe you read enough of the article I posted to get the big picture and;

I suppose I believe that anyone who filters, restricts and avoids information must be a regular at the kool-aide stand.

yah yah.. blah blah blah. Classic Hog "debating" style. If I don't wholeheartedly agree with you and get in a circle jerk, I am wrong and progammed. You're the right side conterpart of the liberals you hate so much.

HogTrash
01-13-2010, 02:05 PM
yah yah.. blah blah blah. Classic Hog "debating" style. If I don't wholeheartedly agree with you and get in a circle jerk, I am wrong and progammed. You're the right side conterpart of the liberals you hate so much.Your anger and hatred are unwarranted.

I believe our political views are probably very simular.

All I ask is that you open your mind and consider new information.