PDA

View Full Version : I miss Gabosaurus

chloe
12-31-2009, 10:25 AM
where she at?

Jeff
12-31-2009, 10:28 AM
where she at?

I hope she is just taking a break during the Holidays, she and I disagree on most things, but she is fun

chloe
12-31-2009, 10:29 AM
I hope she is just taking a break during the Holidays, she and I disagree on most things, but she is fun

she is tons of fun ! I think her and Hogtrash would have a chemistry too:eek:

Jeff
12-31-2009, 10:32 AM
she is tons of fun ! I think her and Hogtrash would have a chemistry too:eek:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Yes I could see that, LOL

glockmail
12-31-2009, 02:05 PM
I don't. She's as useless as tits on a bull. And she insulted my family.

HogTrash
12-31-2009, 02:19 PM
she is tons of fun ! I think her and Hogtrash would have a chemistry too:eek:Gabby and I have had an exchange of opinions.

She's a very typical poorly informed and stubborn liberal.

Like most liberals she thinks with her emotions instead of her mind.

Liberals are rare here and I miss the shock factor when they read my posts.

Their politically correct sensibilities are so easily offended...They can be alot of fun.

Mr. P
12-31-2009, 02:21 PM
I don't. She's as useless as tits on a bull. And she insulted my family.

Oh, get over yourself.:poke:

Happy New Year too. :beer:

Noir
12-31-2009, 02:40 PM
Yars she's pretty cool, but I think she can start to get tired during debates and rather than leave it she'll carry on in a sloppy manor that plays into the hands of those she's debating against,

mrg666
12-31-2009, 02:56 PM
Gabby and I have had an exchange of opinions.

Their politically correct sensibilities are so easily offended...They can be alot of fun.
put them in a box :)

glockmail
12-31-2009, 03:03 PM
Oh, get over yourself.:poke:

Happy New Year too. :beer:
Screw that I can forgive anything but not that shit. She's nothing but a cheap whore.

HogTrash
12-31-2009, 03:10 PM
Yars she's pretty cool, but I think she can start to get tired during debates and rather than leave it she'll carry on in a sloppy manor that plays into the hands of those she's debating against,It has absolutely nothing to do with getting tired and/or sloppy.

After a liberal delivers their initial programmed party line response they do not have the mental facilities to continue a dabate on their own.

They lack the common sense and original thought necessary to argue a point of view on it's merits and are unable to function beyond their programmed limits.

At this point they normally resort to critism of their opponents spelling and punctuation or name calling from a programmed PC list.[racist-facsist-homophobe-xenophobe-etc]

Noir
12-31-2009, 03:18 PM
It has absolutely nothing to do with getting tired and/or sloppy.

After a liberal delivers their initial programmed party line response they do not have the mental facilities to continue a dabate on their own.

They lack the common sense and original thought necessary to argue a point of view on it's merits and are unable to function beyond their programmed limits.

At this point they normally resort to critism of their opponents spelling and punctuation or name calling from a programmed PC list.[racist-facsist-homophobe-xenophobe-etc]

You know I predicted your response almost word for word, quiet funny really imo, alas it is, as it is so often, tosh.

HogTrash
12-31-2009, 03:22 PM
You know I predicted your response almost word for word, quiet funny really imo, alas it is, as it is so often, tosh.It sounds as if you were already aware of everything I said.

I believe most people are although many would not admit it.

chloe
12-31-2009, 04:58 PM
Screw that I can forgive anything but not that shit. She's nothing but a cheap whore.

oh I'm sorry she hurt your feelings Glock, but your wife made you be a good boy and you should just try to forgive her. Anyway sometimes I've said things I don't mean, haven't you ever done that and regret it later?

-Cp
12-31-2009, 05:05 PM

Am I the only one how see's this as a contradictory statement? If you can truly "Forgive anything" then you'd be able to forgive "that shit"....

glockmail
12-31-2009, 05:44 PM
oh I'm sorry she hurt your feelings Glock, but your wife made you be a good boy and you should just try to forgive her. Anyway sometimes I've said things I don't mean, haven't you ever done that and regret it later? She didn't hurt my feelings; she just crossed the line. In my world you don't go around dissing a guy's family. The fact that liberals do it when they lose a debate tells me a lot about them, and in this case she's a stupid, cheap whore.

glockmail
12-31-2009, 05:47 PM
Am I the only one how see's this as a contradictory statement? If you can truly "Forgive anything" then you'd be able to forgive "that shit".... Point taken, I should have qualified that: almost anything.
Anyone can insult me all day long until the cows come home but if you diss my family- who ain't posting here and therefore can't defend themselves- you crossed a line where I wish you to hell.

glockmail
12-31-2009, 05:48 PM
And in true Glock fashion I never forget and NEVER forgive. :lol:

chloe
12-31-2009, 05:53 PM
And in true Glock fashion I never forget and NEVER forgive. :lol:

well God forgives her:cool:

glockmail
12-31-2009, 05:58 PM
well God forgives her:cool: Only if she repents, which she wont, and I ain't God (although several women have claimed I was.)

chloe
12-31-2009, 06:00 PM
Only if she repents, which she wont, and I ain't God (although several women have claimed I was.)

:laugh2:

BoogyMan
12-31-2009, 06:23 PM
I miss her too.........but my aim is getting better! :laugh2:

Noir
12-31-2009, 06:48 PM
She didn't hurt my feelings; she just crossed the line. In my world you don't go around dissing a guy's family. The fact that liberals do it when they lose a debate tells me a lot about them, and in this case she's a stupid, cheap whore.

Oh yeah, it's only liberals that do it, afterall PalefucktardRider never did anything like that, right?

True it is crossing a line, but to try and say it's a party political thing is very silly indeed.

chloe
12-31-2009, 06:55 PM
Oh yeah, it's only liberals that do it, afterall PalefucktardRider never did anything like that, right?

True it is crossing a line, but to try and say it's a party political thing is very silly indeed.

:D

hjmick
12-31-2009, 07:13 PM
If you say her name three times while looking in the mirror, she will appear.

Mr. P
12-31-2009, 07:23 PM

Not unless ya click yer heals too! :laugh2:

chloe
12-31-2009, 07:32 PM

Ok Dorothy....wink...( I know you miss her too)

chloe
12-31-2009, 07:33 PM

:laugh2:....or I could just email her since I have her email, but this is more fun, now she knows those who care and those who don't:cool:

glockmail
12-31-2009, 07:43 PM

True it is crossing a line, but to try and say it's a party political thing is very silly indeed. I don't recall Pale Rider ever dissing on anyone that wasn't posting here. Perhaps he hurt your feelings by insulting you, little man.

glockmail
12-31-2009, 07:48 PM

Since the actress who played Dorothy attempted suicide several times and eventually off'd herself with a drug overdose it would be fitting for Gabby to do the same. :D

chloe
12-31-2009, 07:48 PM
I don't recall Pale Rider ever dissing on anyone that wasn't posting here. Perhaps he hurt your feelings by insulting you, little man.

how come he doesn't post here anymore he seemed like a nice person.

Noir
12-31-2009, 07:50 PM
I don't recall Pale Rider ever dissing on anyone that wasn't posting here. Perhaps he hurt your feelings by insulting you, little man.

He didn't hurt my feelings at all dear, bt thanks for the concern, I'm talking about the fact that he made IRL phone calls to people, and left threating messages ect, I would judge that to be far worse than Gabby hurting your feelings by saying whatever she said, though ofcourse she was wrong in saying what she said.

glockmail
12-31-2009, 07:53 PM
how come he doesn't post here anymore he seemed like a nice person. Jimmy banned him for life because he harassed him by telephone, or something like that. He'll tell you the story or point to previous posts.

Noir
12-31-2009, 07:54 PM
how come he doesn't post here anymore he seemed like a nice person.

I think the thread is somwhere in the announments, but he called Jims mum and left threating messages ect cus he got banned for a few days or sommit, I can't memo the story exactly.

glockmail
12-31-2009, 07:55 PM
He didn't hurt my feelings at all dear, bt thanks for the concern, I'm talking about the fact that he made IRL phone calls to people, and left threating messages ect, I would judge that to be far worse than Gabby hurting your feelings by saying whatever she said, though ofcourse she was wrong in saying what she said. As I said earlier, boy, Gabby didn't hurt my feelings by revealing the fact that she is a nickle whore. Nice to see you admit your lie about Pale though.

chloe
12-31-2009, 07:58 PM
I think the thread is somwhere in the announments, but he called Jims mum and left threating messages ect cus he got banned for a few days or sommit, I can't memo the story exactly.

ahh better to drop it then.

chloe
12-31-2009, 08:09 PM
Since the actress who played Dorothy attempted suicide several times and eventually off'd herself with a drug overdose it would be fitting for Gabby to do the same. :D

Glock !!! :eek:.......I know your better then that.

Noir
12-31-2009, 08:11 PM
As I said earlier, boy, Gabby didn't hurt my feelings by revealing the fact that she is a nickle whore. Nice to see you admit your lie about Pale though.

What like about pale?

glockmail
12-31-2009, 08:16 PM
You're a class act Chloe. As my mum used to say: "If you can't say anything good about him then keep your mouth shut".

I had no trouble with Pale. He felt the rules were bent since Maineman would get reinstated seemingly quickly after crossing the line much further than Gabby could only dream. Personally I think Jim kept reinstating him to boost traffic. When Virgil finally skated over to the line about Jim's relatives though, Jim quickly cut him off permanently. Based on these facts Pale had a point.

That being said it was bad form, to say the least, to call the board owner in the middle of the night and talk shit. I wouldn't put up with that shit either.

glockmail
12-31-2009, 08:17 PM
What like about pale? Not like but lie. You said he crossed the line like Gabby. Prove it or admit your lie.

Noir
12-31-2009, 08:28 PM
Not like but lie. You said he crossed the line like Gabby. Prove it or admit your lie.

Look up the thread, Jim put the audio up of the messages Pale left.

Maybe you don't think it's 'over the line' to phone someone IRL, an elderly women at that, swearing and threating her and her son because he banned him from a website, but I do consdier it over the line.

Like I said, Gabby did wrong too, and I would not defend what she did in anyway, but to try and say, as you did, that only liberals resort to personal insults, is clearly wrong. PaleRider Q.E.D.

glockmail
12-31-2009, 08:33 PM
Look up the thread, Jim put the audio up of the messages Pale left.

Maybe you don't think it's 'over the line' to phone someone IRL, an elderly women at that, swearing and threating her and her son because he banned him from a website, but I do consdier it over the line.

Like I said, Gabby did wrong too, and I would not defend what she did in anyway, but to try and say, as you did, that only liberals resort to personal insults, is clearly wrong. PaleRider Q.E.D.

That is certainly crossing a line, but not the line that I described, then you accused him of. Now, are you man enough to admit your lie? Or perhaps you simply were intellectually lazy in this discussion and misunderstood?

Jeff
12-31-2009, 09:13 PM
You're a class act Chloe. As my mum used to say: "If you can't say anything good about him then keep your mouth shut".

I had no trouble with Pale. He felt the rules were bent since Maineman would get reinstated seemingly quickly after crossing the line much further than Gabby could only dream. Personally I think Jim kept reinstating him to boost traffic. When Virgil finally skated over to the line about Jim's relatives though, Jim quickly cut him off permanently. Based on these facts Pale had a point.

That being said it was bad form, to say the least, to call the board owner in the middle of the night and talk shit. I wouldn't put up with that shit either.
Virgil wasn't booted for threatening my kid, as I have said for a long time I can handle myself, Virgil was booted for doing the same shit day in and day out, if I remember right it was comments made to Kat or Abbey I don't really recall , But again he was not booted for threatening my kid, I wouldn't want it that way, I am not the type of person to sit around and wait for another to handle my business

As for Pale I like him, but I think you answered that question already

Noir
12-31-2009, 09:16 PM
Right Glock, I will make this as clear as an un-murder lake.

You said...

She didn't hurt my feelings; she just crossed the line. In my world you don't go around dissing a guy's family. The fact that liberals do it when they lose a debate tells me a lot about them, and in this case she's a stupid, cheap whore.

Making clear that 'Liberals' not just Gabby, resort to personal insults, and this is very telling about 'liberals'

I went on to point out your obvious non-sense by reminding you how a conservitive, PaleRetard, personaly verbaly attacked and threatened site members via phone calls.

Now from that you would surly say that all conservities must resort to personal IRL attacks, when ofcourse they don't.

Now try and twist words and terms ans say about what lines you set out blah blah blah, but to argue such details misses the point and in my eyes looks desperate, but I guess that's for others reading the thread to decide.

Fact is both Liberals and Conservitives make personal attacks on people, but not because they are liberal or conservitive, as you suggested, it just depends who who they are as a person, nothing to do with politics.

jimnyc
12-31-2009, 09:41 PM

Just a correction for anyone reading - I believe Glock meant to put Pale Rider's name there, as it was Pale who overstepped the lines with family.

Personally, I'd rather not dredge the whole saga back up again, I really just wanted to make a correction to what I believe was an error/typo. I'll let my prior words speak for me (it is the first thread in the announcements section as well)

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=16909

hjmick
12-31-2009, 10:11 PM

I was actually thinking of the movie Candyman, though, as it turns out, in that movie you had to say his name five times to get the evil to come. Beetlejuice was three, but he was evil.

And no, I do not miss her. I personally find it impossible to miss someone I do not know.

Abbey Marie
01-01-2010, 11:15 AM
All bannings and phone calls and insults aside, I miss Gabby too.

Hey Gabs, how's it going? :coffee:

red states rule
01-01-2010, 11:29 AM
Allow me to put my two cents in

As everyone knows, ever since I started posting here Gabby was on the attack. Personal attacks, and insults were her basic reply to whatever I posted

However, after my interview with Jim, Gabby sent me a very touching PM. Basicly she admiteed she had no reason to dislike me personally, said she was sorry for her past posts, and asked for a truce

I told her no probelm, the past is the past

Then after I posted I would need more surgey, she PM'd me with her best wishes

Like Abby, I miss Gabby as well. I do hope all is well with her and her family, and look forward to her coming back

chloe
01-01-2010, 01:10 PM
Yeah when I posted about my crying for no reason and how my work wanted me to seek therapy , Gab also PMed me with very comforting words as well.

gabosaurus
01-01-2010, 04:32 PM
Thanks for all your wonderful (and not so wonderful) wishes. I want you to know that I love and respect all of you, even bitter old assmunches like Glock. :p
I am merely taking a brief holiday break from your repetitive Obama bashing and boring pointless Liberal vs. Conservative arguments. I shall return to annoy and piss you off further at a later date.

Wishing all of you the happiest of politically correct Winter Solstice greetings.

stephanie
01-01-2010, 04:39 PM
Thanks for all your wonderful (and not so wonderful) wishes. I want you to know that I love and respect all of you, even bitter old assmunches like Glock. :p
I am merely taking a brief holiday break from your repetitive Obama bashing and boring pointless Liberal vs. Conservative arguments. I shall return to annoy and piss you off further at a later date.

Wishing all of you the happiest of politically correct Winter Solstice greetings.

I guess the place got boring for ya since you can't post thread after thread bashing the Shurb and just how evil those darn Republicans are..
sorry I just had to point that one out..:laugh2:

Hope you and family have a Happy and Prosperous New Year..:cheers2:

Jeff
01-01-2010, 04:39 PM

Gabby you have a wonderful Vaca, see ya when ya get back :thumb:

crin63
01-01-2010, 11:39 PM

Well that was enough Gabs for me. I'm satisfied, she can go back to whatever it was she was doing the last month. I personally dont and wont miss her. I cant forget how she hoped that my children would be killed by my own guns to teach me a lesson. Whether you agree with guns or not, stating that you hope someones children dies is a bit extreme. She needs to get back on the meds or whatever she needs to get her head straight. Maybe she should spend some time around adults instead of children. I just feel sorry for the high school kids that she is supposed to be there to help.

red states rule
01-02-2010, 07:40 AM

I guess it got boring for you (like it has with Bully) to read about the accomplishments of the Obama administration Gabby

After all, your side now has the perfect setting to show how tax and spend liberalism will work.

And given the results of the first year of unchecked Democrat power in DC, I would think you above all would be explaining to us how it is working - or why it might need to take a bit longer to deliver all of us into the economic and social utpoia

crin63
01-02-2010, 10:34 AM
Well that was enough Gabs for me. I'm satisfied, she can go back to whatever it was she was doing the last month. I personally dont and wont miss her. I cant forget how she hoped that my children would be killed by my own guns to teach me a lesson. Whether you agree with guns or not, stating that you hope someones children dies is a bit extreme. She needs to get back on the meds or whatever she needs to get her head straight. Maybe she should spend some time around adults instead of children. I just feel sorry for the high school kids that she is supposed to be there to help.

To be fair this is what Gabby said. My memory of it may be less favorable than the actual words so for clarification here is what she said. My apologies, she didn't actually say she hoped my kids would be killed but I'll let you all decide what she actually meant.

If you disagree, you are a fucking stupid fool. Every damn one of you. All you fucked up militant conservative Republicans who keep 30 guns in your house.
I know that this will kick back on some of you. One of your kids will find your gun and shoot themselves in the head. Or a friend or neighbor will be a victim of violent crime. It will happen sooner or later. We'll see if you have that same smirk on your face then. At the funeral.

Binky
01-03-2010, 04:26 PM
Gabby and I have had an exchange of opinions.

Oh Hog, I just bet you really rock their world....:laugh2::laugh2:

Binky
01-03-2010, 04:29 PM
Only if she repents, which she wont, and I ain't God (although several women have claimed I was.)

:laugh2::laugh2: Ok glad you didn't go there.

Binky
01-03-2010, 04:31 PM
I miss her too.........but my aim is getting better! :laugh2:

:laugh2::laugh2: Get an AK 47 and all you'll need to do is point it in the vicinity of where she's at. She'd get it......:laugh2:

Binky
01-03-2010, 04:33 PM

:laugh2::laugh2:Or he just might fall in love.....:laugh2:

Binky
01-03-2010, 04:36 PM

That actresses name was Judy Garland... Liza Minelli is one of her daughters...Lorna Luft is the other.....There ya go....just a bit of trivia for ya.......Now you can say you learned something today.....:laugh2::laugh2:

Binky
01-03-2010, 04:50 PM
oh I'm sorry she hurt your feelings Glock, but your wife made you be a good boy and you should just try to forgive her. Anyway sometimes I've said things I don't mean, haven't you ever done that and regret it later?

Mine started with "I do.".........:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Just kiddin'....

glockmail
01-03-2010, 07:29 PM
Right Glock, I will make this as clear as an un-murder lake.

You said...

Making clear that 'Liberals' not just Gabby, resort to personal insults, and this is very telling about 'liberals'

I went on to point out your obvious non-sense by reminding you how a conservitive, PaleRetard, personaly verbaly attacked and threatened site members via phone calls.

Now from that you would surly say that all conservities must resort to personal IRL attacks, when ofcourse they don't.

Now try and twist words and terms ans say about what lines you set out blah blah blah, but to argue such details misses the point and in my eyes looks desperate, but I guess that's for others reading the thread to decide.

Fact is both Liberals and Conservitives make personal attacks on people, but not because they are liberal or conservitive, as you suggested, it just depends who who they are as a person, nothing to do with politics.

Straw Man on you; I never said "all libs".

glockmail
01-03-2010, 07:33 PM
Virgil wasn't booted for threatening my kid, as I have said for a long time I can handle myself, Virgil was booted for doing the same shit day in and day out, if I remember right it was comments made to Kat or Abbey I don't really recall , But again he was not booted for threatening my kid, I wouldn't want it that way, I am not the type of person to sit around and wait for another to handle my business

As for Pale I like him, but I think you answered that question already

Just a correction for anyone reading - I believe Glock meant to put Pale Rider's name there, as it was Pale who overstepped the lines with family.

Personally, I'd rather not dredge the whole saga back up again, I really just wanted to make a correction to what I believe was an error/typo. I'll let my prior words speak for me (it is the first thread in the announcements section as well)

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=16909

I wasn't aware that PR ever dissed anyone's family who doesn't post here.

To my recollection Jim mentioned his own nephew then Virgil posted something like 'since you mentioned him, then he's in limits' or some such shit. Then Jim angrily warned him and Darin went ballistic and banned him.

Jeff
01-03-2010, 07:45 PM

To my recollection Jim mentioned his own nephew then Virgil posted something like 'since you mentioned him, then he's in limits' or some such shit. Then Jim angrily warned him and Darin went ballistic and banned him.

I mentioned my son, Virgil said he was now fair game, I threatened him, Darin Warned me and told Virgil don't mess with His Child, meaning mine, end of story that day

The next day or so Virgil went off on one of the Ladies AGAIN and I am not sure who banned him, I saw the post and then he was gone LOL

glockmail
01-03-2010, 07:46 PM
I mentioned my son, Virgil said he was now fair game, I threatened him, Darin Warned me and told Virgil don't mess with His Child, meaning mine, end of story that day

The next day or so Virgil went off on one of the Ladies AGAIN and I am not sure who banned him, I saw the post and then he was gone LOL

That sounds right. As I recall I wasn't around here that much then.

jimnyc
01-03-2010, 07:48 PM

Only called an elderly woman that doesn't post here and cursed her out. I guess he should receive accolades for not doing it here at least. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
01-03-2010, 07:54 PM
I'll only say this much towards you Glock, as it seems in a few posts now you have tried to defend Tom Berry as he "had a point", or he was banned too quickly. You are defending pure trash, and the audio of this sick fuck posted at the top of the board is all the proof needed. He accused a member of doing things to a young boy (and when I mean he accused, he accused of absolute filth). He has called a 17yr old girl here things that most men wouldn't say when at their drunkest in a bar. He called an elderly woman and screamed the C word at her. He left 8 threatening messages simply because he received a 48hr ban, and threatened to get his gay biker gang after me.

Abbey Marie
01-03-2010, 08:10 PM
As for the "you mentioned your kid, so he/she is fair game" that's absurd. Anyone here should be able to mention a family member at any time without them becoming "fair game" for trash talk. That is a nonsensical and arbitrary rule that really needs to go. Just argue with and about the person posting on the board and the issues at hand.

Not directed at anyone in particular, but I hope we don't continue to make it necessary for Jim to clarify these things. I am sure he doesn't like doing it either. Rehashing the ugliness does no good.

Jeff
01-03-2010, 08:13 PM
As for the "you mentioned your kid, so he/she is fair game" that's absurd. Anyone here should be able to mention a family member at any time without them becoming "fair game" for trash talk. That is a nonsensical and arbitrary rule that really needs to go. Just argue with and about the person posting on the board and the issues at hand.

Not directed at anyone in particular, but I hope we don't continue to make it necessary for Jim to clarify these things. I am sure he doesn't like doing it either. Rehashing the ugliness does no good.

Got ya Abbey , I myself haven't seen anything like it since Virgil

I had made reference that my then 6 year old son knew better, OOO well, lol

Abbey Marie
01-03-2010, 08:24 PM
Got ya Abbey , I myself haven't seen anything like it since Virgil

I had made reference that my then 6 year old son knew better, OOO well, lol

Jeff, I honestly wasn't thinking of you at all in this. And I am not speaking as a moderator; this is just my own opinion.

I guess it has been on my mind for a long time how goofy a rule that is. For example, If I mention that my daughter is a freshman in college, that should not mean that someone on here can call her a slut because she is now fair game, whatever that means. And conversely, if I don't mention her, and someone calls her a name, I believe the post should be evaluated on its own merits, not based on whether or not I had mentioned her. As I said, it seems an arbitrary and somewhat silly distinction to me. :)

Jeff
01-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Jeff, I honestly wasn't thinking of you at all in this. And I am not speaking as a moderator; this is just my own opinion.

I guess it has been on my mind for a long time how goofy a rule that is. For example, If I mention that my daughter is a freshman in college, that should not mean that someone on here can call her a slut because she is now fair game, whatever that means. And conversely, if I don't mention her, and someone calls her a name, I believe the post should be evaluated on its own merits, not based on whether or not I had mentioned her. As I said, it seems an arbitrary and somewhat silly distinction to me. :)

I couldn't agree with you more Abbey, kids are all innocent and no one should be afraid to share when there child makes them proud, I personally am very proud of all 4 of my kids and don't worry about posting about them, I have seen other poster show pics of there good looking children , that is how it should be

Abbey Marie
01-03-2010, 08:30 PM
I couldn't agree with you more Abbey, kids are all innocent and no one should be afraid to share when there child makes them proud, I personally am very proud of all 4 of my kids and don't worry about posting about them, I have seen other poster show pics of there good looking children , that is how it should be

:beer:

Jeff
01-03-2010, 08:33 PM
:beer:

:beer: :beer:to you Miss Abbey , smile

jimnyc
01-03-2010, 08:40 PM

This is how I see the "rule" and how we enforce it. Like you, I see no reason to allow trash talking about another persons family.

If "member a" states something along the lines of "Well, my wife just said she agrees with me and you don't know what you're talking about" - and "member b" replies with "your wife is then a knucklehead too" - I wouldn't take much issue with things like that.

Other than minor corny issues such as that where someone enters them into the debate, I see no reason to tolerate bashing of people who cannot defend themselves. But of course each instance is judged by the context in how it was stated. I think staff can tell the difference and moderate appropriately.

glockmail
01-03-2010, 09:07 PM
Only called an elderly woman that doesn't post here and cursed her out. I guess he should receive accolades for not doing it here at least. :rolleyes:

I'll only say this much towards you Glock, as it seems in a few posts now you have tried to defend Tom Berry as he "had a point", or he was banned too quickly. You are defending pure trash, and the audio of this sick fuck posted at the top of the board is all the proof needed. He accused a member of doing things to a young boy (and when I mean he accused, he accused of absolute filth). He has called a 17yr old girl here things that most men wouldn't say when at their drunkest in a bar. He called an elderly woman and screamed the C word at her. ....

Again, I didn't witness that myself, nor did I hear any such details until now.

Abbey Marie
01-03-2010, 09:10 PM
This is how I see the "rule" and how we enforce it. Like you, I see no reason to allow trash talking about another persons family.

If "member a" states something along the lines of "Well, my wife just said she agrees with me and you don't know what you're talking about" - and "member b" replies with "your wife is then a knucklehead too" - I wouldn't take much issue with things like that.

Other than minor corny issues such as that where someone enters them into the debate, I see no reason to tolerate bashing of people who cannot defend themselves. But of course each instance is judged by the context in how it was stated. I think staff can tell the difference and moderate appropriately.

Yup. Sometimes people supplant common sense with legalism. I thought it was helpful to clarify this since it started to come up again in this thread.

glockmail
01-03-2010, 09:12 PM

I'd just like to see the thing enforced equally. Virgil Bozeman dissed my family for two years and didn't get banned, but when he merely mentions that he might do the same with your family he's banned almost immediately.

Noir
01-03-2010, 09:20 PM
Straw Man on you; I never said "all libs".

You said "The fact that liberals do it when they lose a debate tells me allot about them" (copied from memory may have to edit lol)
Clearly suggesting that she did what she did because she is liberal, which is utter tosh, that's all I've been trying to say for gawd knows how many posts. Just accept that she did not do it because of her politics, but because she is a human.

jimnyc
01-03-2010, 09:22 PM
I'd just like to see the thing enforced equally. Virgil Bozeman dissed my family for two years and didn't get banned, but when he merely mentions that he might do the same with your family he's banned almost immediately.

You were EQUALLY involved with MFM through a minimum of 4 boards that I am aware of. You also took many jabs at his family. In fact, you had your own board and a section dedicated to sharing personal information about the guy. The 2 of you were banned endless times as a result of the drama. You weren't happy until you built a "posse" to get rid of him. Sorry if my heart doesn't bleed for you.

He WAS NOT banned immediately for ANYTHING to do with my family. In fact, I have emailed a bit with Virgil since his departure. He emailed me to wish me a Happy Holidays and I reciprocated.

glockmail
01-03-2010, 09:22 PM
You said "The fact that liberals do it when they lose a debate tells me allot about them" (copied from memory may have to edit lol)
Clearly suggesting that she did what she did because she is liberal, which is utter tosh, that's all I've been trying to say for gawd knows how many posts. Just accept that she did not do it because of her politics, but because she is a human.I know what you assumed; now you should man-up and admit that you were wrong.

glockmail
01-03-2010, 09:26 PM
You were EQUALLY involved with MFM through a minimum of 4 boards that I am aware of. You also took many jabs at his family. In fact, you had your own board and a section dedicated to sharing personal information about the guy. The 2 of you were banned endless times as a result of the drama. You weren't happy until you built a "posse" to get rid of him. Sorry if my heart doesn't bleed for you.

He WAS NOT banned immediately for ANYTHING to do with my family. In fact, I have emailed a bit with Virgil since his departure. He emailed me to wish me a Happy Holidays and I reciprocated.

LOL I never stooped down to Bozeman's level. I don't need to go into details about what he said about my young son, but as soon as he said your nephew was in bounds: "poof". He was gone. How you can get along with that perv I'll never know.

jimnyc
01-03-2010, 09:28 PM
LOL I never stooped down to Bozeman's level. I don't need to go into details about what he said about my young son, but as soon as he said your nephew was in bounds: "poof". He was gone. How you can get along with that perv I'll never know.

How many times do you need to be told that he was not permanently banned for that. You need to get your facts straight before passing judgment on how we moderate.

Jeff
01-03-2010, 09:40 PM

Glock are you for real man ? I just posted exactly what had happened and you agreed , now you are back to he was banned cause of my kid, Let me try this again, I wouldn't want it that way, I am not a internet tuff guy, I say what I mean and do what I say, I don't need Mods to take care of my Business , I have never reported a post that I can remember and don't feel like I ever would

Now you want to go there for some guy that called a 68 year old woman and cussed her in the middle of the night ? I am not as easily impressed I guess, taking a loan to go school to learn to work on Harleys doesn't make you a Biker, just the same as asking people on a message board will make you a mayor , and so you know a hang around would never threaten to send HIS club to get someone

glockmail
01-03-2010, 09:41 PM
How many times do you need to be told that he was not permanently banned for that. You need to get your facts straight before passing judgment on how we moderate. LOL OIC; Virgil Bozeman didn't get banned for writing on and on for two years about pedophilia, but because he wasn't chivalrous. :lame2:

jimnyc
01-03-2010, 09:45 PM
LOL OIC; Virgil Bozeman didn't get banned for writing on and on for two years about pedophilia, but because he wasn't chivalrous. :lame2:

And what do you call someone who chases another around to message boards all over. Opens his own board where he can have a private place to share personal information about the person he dislikes. Tom Berry aka Pale Rider gets said information and sends a ton of crap to where the guy works. Teamwork to screw up someones life over words on the internet.

Again, sorry, but my heart doesn't bleed for you.

glockmail
01-03-2010, 09:45 PM
Glock are you for real man ? I just posted exactly what had happened and you agreed , now you are back to he was banned cause of my kid, Let me try this again, I wouldn't want it that way, I am not a internet tuff guy, I say what I mean and do what I say, I don't need Mods to take care of my Business , I have never reported a post that I can remember and don't feel like I ever would

Now you want to go there for some guy that called a 68 year old woman and cussed her in the middle of the night ? I am not as easily impressed I guess, taking a loan to go school to learn to work on Harleys doesn't make you a Biker, just the same as asking people on a message board will make you a mayor , and so you know a hang around would never threaten to send HIS club to get someone

As your brother said: "You need to get your facts straight before passing judgment...". I never went to bat for Tom because of what he said to your mom. Where talking about Virgil Bozeman, not Tom.

Abbey Marie
01-03-2010, 09:47 PM
I'm not sure that Jim wants details about what we do posted. But I can tell you for a fact that the banning of the man in question that I recall involved me and the use of a certain bann-able word. Hope that helps.
:salute:

jimnyc
As your brother said: "You need to get your facts straight before passing judgment...". I never went to bat for Tom because of what he said to your mom. Where talking about Virgil Bozeman, not Tom.

But you did go to bat and defended the filth Tom earlier in the thread, and it's easy to see that point Jeff is making is that it's a bit whacked to defend a guy who pulls shit like that.

Noir
I know what you assumed; now you should man-up and admit that you were wrong.

I didn't assume anything, you said, word for word "The fact that liberals do it when they lose a debate tells me allot about them"

Are you telling me that you were not generalizing liberals when you made that comment?

Edit-Having read the ongoing posts between glock and Jim...ever felt like the small child trying to shout at his mum who promised to buy him an ice-cream and didn't, while his parents have a blazing arguement? :laugh2:

glockmail
01-03-2010, 09:48 PM
And what do you call someone who chases another around to message boards all over. Opens his own board where he can have a private place to share personal information about the person he dislikes. Tom Berry aka Pale Rider gets said information and sends a ton of crap to where the guy works. Teamwork to screw up someones life over words on the internet.

Again, sorry, but my heart doesn't bleed for you.

All I did was provide a place where facts could be stored. I never sent shit to Bozeman's work; in fact except for his bastard church gig I don't know where he works. Some public utility in Maine I guess.

Jeff
01-03-2010, 09:53 PM

NO you need to get your facts straight I never said you were going to bat for him cause of what he said to my Mom ,I think much more of you than that Glock, what I said was do you want to go to bat for a guy that would do that, if I spit it out wrong I apologize

glockmail
01-03-2010, 09:54 PM
But you did go to bat and defended the filth Tom earlier in the thread, and it's easy to see that point Jeff is making is that it's a bit whacked to defend a guy who pulls shit like that.You misunderstood. I said that I had no problem with Pale, then reasoned that he finally went postal after seeing Virgil get away with shit time and again. You had a right to ban him after that, but you should at least acknowledge why he acted like he did.

Tom is a guy who let his emotions get the best of him but is too proud to grovel. Virgil, on the other hand, has no pride and I believe would lick another man's balls if that man would give him what he wanted.

jimnyc
01-03-2010, 09:56 PM
All I did was provide a place where facts could be stored. I never sent shit to Bozeman's work; in fact except for his bastard church gig I don't know where he works. Some public utility in Maine I guess.

Never claimed you did, but you guys had much there about his personal life, including stuff about his church - where Tom sent his stuff to. My point being, these kinds of actions don't exactly put you on the "innocent" side of this "argument". Tom was banned here, so he likely got his information from there where his personal info was widely discussed.

It's over and done, but don't act like MFM was some murderer and you were an innocent victim. You BOTH made unsavory comments to one another over the span of years. If anything, you BOTH deserved to be permanently banned for continuing it after being asked to cease an endless amount of times. Instead you both received many temp bans in the hopes of dousing the flames, but nothing helped. Then a "posse" comes along to follow the man around and look to get him banned and continually neg repped him.

I'm sorry, IMO, you were both extended many courtesies.

glockmail
01-03-2010, 09:59 PM
NO you need to get your facts straight I never said you were going to bat for him cause of what he said to my Mom ,I think much more of you than that Glock, what I said was do you want to go to bat for a guy that would do that, if I spit it out wrong I apologize Jeff I've got a lot of respect for you too and again, I'm not defending Tom for what he said yo your Mom. And again, until today I wasn't aware that he had talked to her. If someone told me that earlier and I forgot I'm sorry. All I'm saying is that I think Tom was pushed to the brink because he felt he was treated unfairly in comparison to Virgil (the ball licker).

jimnyc
01-03-2010, 10:02 PM
You misunderstood. I said that I had no problem with Pale, then reasoned that he finally went postal after seeing Virgil get away with shit time and again. You had a right to ban him after that, but you should at least acknowledge why he acted like he did.

Not everything deserves acknowledgment. He was banned, he thought it was unfair as Virgil wasn't. He then called in the middle of the night and threatened me over a temp ban. But you think maybe I should have woke the next morning and had some "understanding" for him?

Ok, I acknowledge why he was upset. An email or PM when he returned would have been sufficient. Unfortunately, he chose to act like the fake tough guy he is. Not my problem.

Tom is a guy who let his emotions get the best of him but is too proud to grovel. Virgil, on the other hand, has no pride and I believe would lick another man's balls if that man would give him what he wanted.

From what I've witnessed and learned about Tom Berry, he has nothing to have pride about. A few simple search terms will show his filth plastered on many political boards. If anyone dares disagree with him, he eventually explodes and curses out women with the worst vulgarity and invites every other guy he disagrees with to a fucking duel.

glockmail
01-03-2010, 10:03 PM
Never claimed you did, but you guys had much there about his personal life, including stuff about his church - where Tom sent his stuff to. My point being, these kinds of actions don't exactly put you on the "innocent" side of this "argument". Tom was banned here, so he likely got his information from there where his personal info was widely discussed.

It's over and done, but don't act like MFM was some murderer and you were an innocent victim. You BOTH made unsavory comments to one another over the span of years. If anything, you BOTH deserved to be permanently banned for continuing it after being asked to cease an endless amount of times. Instead you both received many temp bans in the hopes of dousing the flames, but nothing helped. Then a "posse" comes along to follow the man around and look to get him banned and continually neg repped him.

I'm sorry, IMO, you were both extended many courtesies.

Well again, Jim, anything I did to Virgil Bozeman was aimed squarely at Virgil Bozeman, while he attacked my innocent son is a disgusting way and did so before I attacked him as well as repeatedly. If you don't see where the line is there then that's your problem.

With regards to Pale getting information from my site that he didn't already have from elsewhere, I'm calling pure liquid bullshit on that.

Noir
01-03-2010, 10:04 PM
Jeff I've got a lot of respect for you too and again, I'm not defending Tom for what he said yo your Mom. And again, until today I wasn't aware that he had talked to her. If someone told me that earlier and I forgot I'm sorry. All I'm saying is that I think Tom was pushed to the brink because he felt he was treated unfairly in comparison to Virgil (the ball licker).

I mentioned it in this thread a few days ago when you said PaleRider didn't 'cross the line' like gabby.

Jeff
01-03-2010, 10:06 PM
Jeff I've got a lot of respect for you too and again, I'm not defending Tom for what he said yo your Mom. And again, until today I wasn't aware that he had talked to her. If someone told me that earlier and I forgot I'm sorry. All I'm saying is that I think Tom was pushed to the brink because he felt he was treated unfairly in comparison to Virgil (the ball licker).

Glock at the point when PR got banned from here I wasn't on line at the time, so I don't have a clue what went on except the threats I heard as everyone else could of also, and I know you weren't protecting him over My Mom, I just found out tonight myself about the call to my Mom, I LMAO when I heard his threats about HIS club, but my Mom is a different story

glockmail
01-03-2010, 10:07 PM
Not everything deserves acknowledgment. He was banned, he thought it was unfair as Virgil wasn't. He then called in the middle of the night and threatened me over a temp ban. But you think maybe I should have woke the next morning and had some "understanding" for him?

Ok, I acknowledge why he was upset. An email or PM when he returned would have been sufficient. Unfortunately, he chose to act like the fake tough guy he is. Not my problem.

From what I've witnessed and learned about Tom Berry, he has nothing to have pride about. A few simple search terms will show his filth plastered on many political boards. If anyone dares disagree with him, he eventually explodes and curses out women with the worst vulgarity and invites every other guy he disagrees with to a fucking duel.

Again, those calls came after a long period- I'm guessing at least two years- that Tom saw Virgil treated differently. Perhaps you'd care to elaborate on that instead of trying to paint me as someone who defended him harassing you and your mother like that.

jimnyc
01-03-2010, 10:07 PM
Well again, Jim, anything I did to Virgil Bozeman was aimed squarely at Virgil Bozeman, while he attacked my innocent son is a disgusting way and did so before I attacked him as well as repeatedly. If you don't see where the line is there then that's your problem.

And didn't this all start initially with pictures of you and your son skiing? Do you recall where this "argument" actually started? It was USMB - and the feud should have remained where it started - but it didn't. Did I bring it over here? Nope. So I shouldn't be held responsible for the conduct and miscues of others.

With regards to Pale getting information from my site that he didn't already have from elsewhere, I'm calling pure liquid bullshit on that.

I don't know myself for sure. The only thing for sure that I know of is that you had a hidden area to discuss him and share personal info - and Tom was a member with access.

glockmail
01-03-2010, 10:08 PM
I mentioned it in this thread a few days ago when you said PaleRider didn't 'cross the line' like gabby. If you think that I read everything you write like it came down from God on High you are sadly mistaken. :laugh2:

jimnyc
01-03-2010, 10:10 PM
Again, those calls came after a long period- I'm guessing at least two years- that Tom saw Virgil treated differently. Perhaps you'd care to elaborate on that instead of trying to paint me as someone who defended him harassing you and your mother like that.

I don't care if MFM got special treatment in Tom's eyes for 10 years, that gives NO ONE the right to call and threaten me. And MFM didn't get this perceived "special treatment". He was probably banned here more than just about any other member before he was cut loose. You see that as favoring him, I see that as a TON of action taken against him - temp bans. When Tom cut loose - what did he receive? a temp ban. Sounds equal to me.

glockmail
01-03-2010, 10:10 PM
Glock at the point when PR got banned from here I wasn't on line at the time, so I don't have a clue what went on except the threats I heard as everyone else could of also, and I know you weren't protecting him over My Mom, I just found out tonight myself about the call to my Mom, I LMAO when I heard his threats about HIS club, but my Mom is a different story I'm missing out on bits of the story myself as that big bad Darin banned me several times for besting him about cars and shit like that. :lol:

Noir
01-03-2010, 10:11 PM
If you think that I read everything you write like it came down from God on High you are sadly mistaken. :laugh2:

Damn, so you quoted and replied to my post without reading it?
I guess that's how you like to debate.

jimnyc
01-03-2010, 10:12 PM
And again, until today I wasn't aware that he had talked to her. If someone told me that earlier and I forgot I'm sorry. All I'm saying is that I think Tom was pushed to the brink because he felt he was treated unfairly in comparison to Virgil (the ball licker).

I mentioned it in this thread a few days ago when you said PaleRider didn't 'cross the line' like gabby.

Glock at the point when PR got banned from here I wasn't on line at the time, so I don't have a clue what went on except the threats I heard as everyone else could of also, and I know you weren't protecting him over My Mom, I just found out tonight myself about the call to my Mom, I LMAO when I heard his threats about HIS club, but my Mom is a different story

FWIW - the entire issue, including about the call to my Mom, has been a "sticky thread" in the announcements for as long as I can remember now. Not my fault if members don't read the announcements section!

glockmail
01-03-2010, 10:14 PM
And didn't this all start initially with pictures of you and your son skiing? Do you recall where this "argument" actually started? It was USMB - and the feud should have remained where it started - but it didn't. Did I bring it over here? Nope. So I shouldn't be held responsible for the conduct and miscues of others.

..... Yeah that's how and where it started but no I'm not holding you responsible either.

glockmail
01-03-2010, 10:15 PM
Damn, so you quoted and replied to my post without reading it?
I guess that's how you like to debate.
when the first part is bullshit then I assume that the rest stinks as well. *shrug*

chloe
01-03-2010, 10:15 PM
It's water under the bridge, those people are gone, Glock your still here posting you should let go of the resentment....(ps would you like to make a donation?)

glockmail
01-03-2010, 10:17 PM
I don't care if MFM got special treatment in Tom's eyes for 10 years, that gives NO ONE the right to call and threaten me. And MFM didn't get this perceived "special treatment". He was probably banned here more than just about any other member before he was cut loose. You see that as favoring him, I see that as a TON of action taken against him - temp bans. When Tom cut loose - what did he receive? a temp ban. Sounds equal to me.Oh puleaze. What you responded to could easily be my repeated response. :slap:

glockmail
01-03-2010, 10:22 PM
It's water under the bridge, those people are gone, Glock your still here posting you should let go of the resentment....(ps would you like to make a donation?) As I told you sister Its not the Glock style to forgive, and especially not to forget, when someone disses his family.

That's why I can't blame Jim for banning Tom permanently. I'd just like an admission that Virgil was treated differently before Tom went over the edge like he did; after all Virgil dissed my family for two years and gets a slap on the wrist, while Tom disses Jim's family then get's perm banned along with sticky about his personal details.

:coffee:

Noir
01-03-2010, 10:23 PM
when the first part is bullshit then I assume that the rest stinks as well. *shrug*

Well I guess that's arragonce for you, personally if I'm replying to a post I read it all, and I don't see what 'first part' was bullshit in what I posted, but there you go, anyways you won't have read this far, so glockmail i fart in your general direction, your mother was a hamster, and your father smells of elderberries!

Mr. P
01-03-2010, 10:24 PM
Donno about anyone else but I don't think it's necessary to post banned members full names. Seems a bit over the edge to me.

Just sayin......

jimnyc
01-03-2010, 10:26 PM
Oh puleaze. What you responded to could easily be my repeated response. :slap:

I'm not going to do an all nighter defending my actions. The proof about the lowlife Tom Berry is in the announcements section and is irrefutable.

The issue with you and MFM started at another board. You guys brought your beef here. You were both out of line so many times I wouldn't even attempt to count. This stuff is all still on the board for anyone with the weird desire can search and see for themselves. You were BOTH a HUGE burden to the board and neither of you listened to any pleading at all from myself or the rest of staff. The fact that you were both guilty on many accounts and both received warranted temp bans is also irrefutable.

Pale was always out of line, received quite a few temp bans, and was cut loose after he showed who he really is.

MFM was constantly out of line, and received tons of temp bans. He was eventually cut loose when the entire board turned into a MFM vs. "Posse" show.

You yourself were constantly out of line. You received quite a few temp bans for your actions. I believe you were even perma banned yourself at one point. But I'm unfair in my decisions, and somehow you're still here posting.

Nothing would have satisfied you other than perma banning MFM and giving you a pat on the back for a job well done. But I'm sorry, I saw through all the crap and dealt with it almost daily until I couldn't stomach it anymore - and trust me - it was quite a few involved - not just MFM.

glockmail
01-03-2010, 10:29 PM
Well I guess that's arragonce for you, personally if I'm replying to a post I read it all, and I don't see what 'first part' was bullshit in what I posted, but there you go, anyways you won't have read this far, so glockmail i fart in your general direction, your mother was a hamster, and your father smells of elderberries!

Listen you little douchebag my mother died a year ago next week and never sinned in her life; and my father, although 79, would squeeze your skinny neck like it was rotted fruit for dissing her.

Where the FUCK do you get off dissing my parents like that? :poke:

jimnyc
01-03-2010, 10:30 PM
That's why I can't blame Jim for banning Tom permanently. I'd just like an admission that Virgil was treated differently before Tom went over the edge like he did; after all Virgil dissed my family for two years and gets a slap on the wrist, while Tom disses Jim's family then get's perm banned along with sticky about his personal details.

:coffee:

You'll get no such admission as it would be false. Maybe many would like an answer as to why you were banned so many damned times and always allowed back?

And do you REALLY need an explanation as to why I treated Tom differently than MFM? Sorry if it bothers you, but I consider threatening phone calls to be a little worse than 2 people tossing out lame flames to one another over a span of years and a collection of boards.

jimnyc
01-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Donno about anyone else but I don't think it's necessary to post banned members full names. Seems a bit over the edge to me.

Just sayin......

If you're referring to me, I make no excuses for exposing Pale Rider for who he is. His actions earned him that honor. Once you perform such actions towards my home, and to my Mom, and used the private information I confided in him to make those calls - then he lost his own right to privacy. I think other members in the political communities need to know what this internet tough guy is capable of.

glockmail
01-03-2010, 10:37 PM
I'm not going to do an all nighter defending my actions. The proof about the lowlife Tom Berry is in the announcements section and is irrefutable.

The issue with you and MFM started at another board. You guys brought your beef here. You were both out of line so many times I wouldn't even attempt to count. This stuff is all still on the board for anyone with the weird desire can search and see for themselves. You were BOTH a HUGE burden to the board and neither of you listened to any pleading at all from myself or the rest of staff. The fact that you were both guilty on many accounts and both received warranted temp bans is also irrefutable.

Pale was always out of line, received quite a few temp bans, and was cut loose after he showed who he really is.

MFM was constantly out of line, and received tons of temp bans. He was eventually cut loose when the entire board turned into a MFM vs. "Posse" show.

You yourself were constantly out of line. You received quite a few temp bans for your actions. I believe you were even perma banned yourself at one point. But I'm unfair in my decisions, and somehow you're still here posting.

Nothing would have satisfied you other than perma banning MFM and giving you a pat on the back for a job well done. But I'm sorry, I saw through all the crap and dealt with it almost daily until I couldn't stomach it anymore - and trust me - it was quite a few involved - not just MFM.

LOL As I recall the only times that I was banned was for rattling Darin's cage.

For the record I came here after leaving USMB to get the fuck away from one Virgil Bozeman. Although he was in fact "here" first he is registered at tens if not hundreds of boards. As soon as I joined here within ten minutes Virgil sent me a PM welcoming me with some pedophilia story about my young son, and I promptly relayed that to OCA who was a mod at the time, and OCA banned his ass. Then somehow Virgil got reinstated again.

So you might want to elaborate on how Virgil got reinstated that time.

What ever happened to OCA? I never had a problem with him either and he wrote some great shit. A master of sarcasm that guy.

jimnyc
01-03-2010, 10:38 PM
I closed the thread, but will leave Glock's last reply that squeezed in as I locked it. If anyone else feels they were "robbed", let me know and I'll allow you to say your bit in this thread. Otherwise, I don't see any point in this thread as the offending members being discussed are no longer here.