PDA

View Full Version : Luna Ticks having a baby

chloe
12-31-2009, 10:46 AM
Since Luna Tick is an International lover I thought it might be fun to guess thge Nationality or just for hogtrash and agna you could instead guess the race of the baby, also if you want to you could suggest some baby names . The Gal Pals club is very supportive of her pregnancy and so this is our online baby shower for her.

Little-Acorn
12-31-2009, 11:28 AM
Luna Ticks is a man posting as a woman.

You believe the "baby" story?

chloe
12-31-2009, 11:35 AM

Oh Acorn !!!! Luna Tick is God's gift to men, and also my gal pal. (just play along acorn...it's the holidays) I have to sign off for a while she registered at babies r us and I have a lot of shopping to do. I was thinking if the baby is Korean she could name it "Bong":coffee:

HogTrash
12-31-2009, 11:43 AM
I decided to go with the most likely according to statistics.

The black boys seem to be the fad-fuck of choice these days.

When is the due date?...Is there a prize for getting it right? :dance:

chloe
12-31-2009, 11:47 AM
I decided to go with the most likely according to statistics.

The black boys seem to be the fad-fuck of choice these days.

When is the due date?...Is there a prize for getting it right? :dance:

......we'll have a meeting when Luna is back from paris and find out if their will be a prize....I know you are looking forward to winning a potential kegger so i will suggest it on your behalf.:cool:

Gaffer
12-31-2009, 12:05 PM
You could have simplified the poll by asking:

1.Animal
2.Vegetable
3.Mineral

Mr. P
12-31-2009, 01:41 PM
You could have simplified the poll by asking:

1.Animal
2.Vegetable
3.Mineral

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

HogTrash
12-31-2009, 01:50 PM
......we'll have a meeting when Luna is back from paris and find out if their will be a prize....I know you are looking forward to winning a potential kegger so i will suggest it on your behalf.:cool:WooHooo!!! :rock:

Noir
12-31-2009, 02:27 PM
A post so nice I posted in twice...

Noir
12-31-2009, 02:27 PM

Ofcourse she's a man, for as the old saying goes...The Internet:Where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Also...no British option? I could well of had a hand in this, no? =/

Mr. P
12-31-2009, 02:30 PM
Ofcourse she's a man, for as the old saying goes...The Internet:Where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

No..a "hand" is NOT what it takes. :poke:

Noir
12-31-2009, 02:37 PM
No..a "hand" is NOT what it takes. :poke:

D'aw shucks, how was I to know? I is only a sweet young boy, not a ditty 'oul man like yerself :p

chloe
12-31-2009, 04:37 PM

hmm I'm not sure if hand is what Luna would be after ....but next time you can have something in it.....:beer:

Jeff
12-31-2009, 06:14 PM
I am going with the other vote, like as in a 4 legged vote :laugh2:

Luna Tick
01-01-2010, 09:05 PM
The baby is due in late May. If she's a girl, I'm naming her May after the month she was born. However, I'm giving her a different last name than mine. Her last name will be Niack.

chloe
01-01-2010, 09:16 PM
Well if the baby is a boy how about Jeff or Farnsworth? Will the baby be baptized any religion or raised in the atheist religion with Pastor Dawkins?

Luna Tick
01-01-2010, 09:23 PM
Well if the baby is a boy how about Jeff or Farnsworth? Will the baby be baptized any religion or raised in the atheist religion with Pastor Dawkins?

I kind of like Farnsworth. It goes with my last name, but I've already decided to name to name him Blacklegged if he's a boy.

My baby will not be baptized into any misssausagenist religion, so that rules out Christianity, Judaism, and Islam. Everyone knows God is a woman. My child is going to be raised to worship the true God, Mother Earth.

chloe
01-01-2010, 09:24 PM
I kind of like Farnsworth. It goes with my last name, but I've already decided to name to name him Blacklegged if he's a boy.

My baby will not be baptized into any misssausagenist religion, so that rules out Christianity, Judaism, and Islam. Everyone knows God is a woman. My child is going to be raised to worship the true God, Mother Earth.

So your child is going to be Pagan?