PDA

View Full Version : Here's a greeting for one and all......

Binky
12-31-2009, 01:53 PM
:laugh2::laugh2: I couldn't agree more..... :dance:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Dkfa-A5Kpk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Dkfa-A5Kpk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

HogTrash
12-31-2009, 02:22 PM
:cheers2:

Binky
12-31-2009, 04:15 PM
And to you as well Sir Hog.....:beer:

chloe
12-31-2009, 04:25 PM
Happy New Year Binky !!!!!!!!!!!!

Binky
12-31-2009, 04:45 PM
Miss Chloe......here's to you kid.....:beer: I hope the new year is all that you wish it to be.......

chloe
12-31-2009, 04:50 PM
Miss Chloe......here's to you kid.....:beer: I hope the new year is all that you wish it to be.......

Cheers :beer: You Rock !!!

Binky
12-31-2009, 05:45 PM
Cheers :beer: You Rock !!!

:laugh2::laugh2:You are easily impressed.....:wink2: Here....have another one on me.... :wine:

chloe
12-31-2009, 05:54 PM
whatcha gonna do tonight>? Any personal new year resolutions ?

Jeff
12-31-2009, 06:08 PM
Have a good one Binky :cheers2:

Binky
12-31-2009, 06:31 PM
whatcha gonna do tonight>? Any personal new year resolutions ?

Right now I'm all wrapped up in headphones listening to great tunes. Then we're playing cards and having some drinks. My resolution for the new year is to not end up in the hospital again....at least not for many, many years.......

Binky
12-31-2009, 06:32 PM
Have a good one Binky :cheers2:

Mine will be good. But if I were out dancing it would be great.......Such is life....You don't always get what ya want.....

chloe
12-31-2009, 06:35 PM
Right now I'm all wrapped up in headphones listening to great tunes. Then we're playing cards and having some drinks. My resolution for the new year is to not end up in the hospital again....at least not for many, many years.......

Why were in the hospital ? Your night sounds like a lot of fun, I like to play cards too. I'm going over to my families and they like to make won tons and chinese food. I'm waiting for my mom to get back from Logan utah and then we go hang out.

Jeff
12-31-2009, 06:37 PM
Mine will be good. But if I were out dancing it would be great.......Such is life....You don't always get what ya want.....

Hell if we always got what we wanted I would be 21 again getting ready for some fantastic candy, LOL

Binky
01-01-2010, 11:33 AM
Why were in the hospital ? Your night sounds like a lot of fun, I like to play cards too. I'm going over to my families and they like to make won tons and chinese food. I'm waiting for my mom to get back from Logan utah and then we go hang out.

I had a couple of viruses alongwith a blood disorder I have that flares up now and again, leaving me with very low oxygen intake and extremely low blood count. I have some blood vessels on my lungs that get balled up into knots so I had to have some coils put on various areas of my lungs so those vessels could wrap around them rather than balling up on me....I also get some nasty nose bleeds which leave me exhausted and weak....My sibs have it as well but it effects each of us a bit different. Last time in the hospital I was in a coma for two days....I don't remember it at all. The doctor and nurses told me that when I finally came out of it, I looked at the nurse, smiled and said, "Hi sweetie, how are you today?" :laugh2::laugh2: go figure....That's me tho'....I'm a very strange puppy.... I was in there two weeks....Yea.....and it was over the holidays so i don't care to do it again anytime soon..... I thank God I'm still alive and well so I can still mess with peoples minds......:laugh2:

Binky
01-01-2010, 11:37 AM
Hell if we always got what we wanted I would be 21 again getting ready for some fantastic candy, LOL

I prefer to remain clueless as to the fantastic candy you are referring to, thank you very much......I will not go there....:laugh2::laugh2:

chloe
01-01-2010, 01:04 PM
I had a couple of viruses alongwith a blood disorder I have that flares up now and again, leaving me with very low oxygen intake and extremely low blood count. I have some blood vessels on my lungs that get balled up into knots so I had to have some coils put on various areas of my lungs so those vessels could wrap around them rather than balling up on me....I also get some nasty nose bleeds which leave me exhausted and weak....My sibs have it as well but it effects each of us a bit different. Last time in the hospital I was in a coma for two days....I don't remember it at all. The doctor and nurses told me that when I finally came out of it, I looked at the nurse, smiled and said, "Hi sweetie, how are you today?" :laugh2::laugh2: go figure....That's me tho'....I'm a very strange puppy.... I was in there two weeks....Yea.....and it was over the holidays so i don't care to do it again anytime soon..... I thank God I'm still alive and well so I can still mess with peoples minds......:laugh2:

I'm sure that's why I like you he he......Well here's to wishing you good health then in 2010 !