PDA

View Full Version : How Did Obama Do In '09 - What Will 2010 Bring?

red states rule
01-01-2010, 09:44 AM
Obama ran on 'hope and change" and has racked up many failures

Obama pleaded again and again how urgent it was to pass Cap and Trade, and "Health Care Reform" this year.

Neither passed and both may yet fail completely - I hope

On the economy and employment he has rooled snake eyes

His boasted that if the stimulus passed we would not see unemployment go above 8%

His promise that the stimulus and bail out of the financial industry would see a quick recovery of the housing markets and stop the flood of foreclosures.

We all know how that worked out

Let's hope he continues to fail on his legislative agenda in 2010, and in Novemeber 2010 the voters send Pres Obama and lound and clear message

Jeff
01-01-2010, 10:50 AM
But he sure had plenty of vacations, the latest a trip to Hawaii , wonder what happen to all the libs that screamed GW took to many ?

red states rule
01-01-2010, 10:53 AM
But he sure had plenty of vacations, the latest a trip to Hawaii , wonder what happen to all the libs that screamed GW took to many ?

Did Obama ever pay this womens mortage or her gas?

Is she still waiting for all that hope and change she was promised?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z8lXEY8O0tQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z8lXEY8O0tQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jeff
01-01-2010, 10:56 AM
Did Obama ever pay this womens mortage or her gas?

Is she still waiting for all that hope and change she was promised?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z8lXEY8O0tQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z8lXEY8O0tQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

He may have, and I am sure in her eyes , the brother is at least trying, lol, that Mutha F***** GW made it to hard for that fine brother

red states rule
01-01-2010, 10:59 AM
He may have, and I am sure in her eyes , the brother is at least trying, lol, that Mutha F***** GW made it to hard for that fine brother

You touched on what Obama, the Dems, and liberal media will run on in 2010

1) It's Bush's fault

2) It is time to work on the deficit, the national debt, and national security. They will TALK about it, as if they really give a damn

Jeff
01-01-2010, 11:03 AM

1) It's Bush's fault

2) It is time to work on the deficit, the national debt, and national security. They will TALK about it, as if they really give a damn

They will try anything they can, cause at this time it looks like Obama just don't give a damn, so expect the smear campaign start soon, best part is people like the woman you showed will be saying dat right dat right, use tellem bra, LOL

red states rule
01-01-2010, 11:10 AM
They will try anything they can, cause at this time it looks like Obama just don't give a damn, so expect the smear campaign start soon, best part is people like the woman you showed will be saying dat right dat right, use tellem bra, LOL

Jeff, I suspect the theme will be:

"We tried as hard as we could to clean up the mess Bush left us - but we need your help. We need to increase taxes on the wealthy, and ask for sacrifice from the American people"

"It took Republicans eight years to cause the economic mess we are in, and it will take longer then 2 years to repair the damage"

"During the last 2 years, Republicnas have done their best to block and prevent reasonable legislation from passing. They have prevented the necessary fudging of those vital programs. Right wing radio and Fox News have filled the airwaves wiith blatant lies and smears about these programs. So please be patient, understanding, and do not become a bitter and angry voter"

Jeff
01-01-2010, 11:21 AM
Jeff, I suspect the theme will be:

"We tried as hard as we could to clean up the mess Bush left us - but we need your help. We need to increase taxes on the wealthy, and ask for sacrifice from the American people"

"It took Republicans eight years to cause the economic mess we are in, and it will take longer then 2 years to repair the damage"

"During the last 2 years, Republicnas have done their best to block and prevent reasonable legislation from passing. They have prevented the necessary fudging of those vital programs. Right wing radio and Fox News have filled the airwaves wiith blatant lies and smears about these programs. So please be patient, understanding, and do not become a bitter and angry voter"

I do believe you hit the nail on the head, you sure you aren't Obama's adviser, LOL

red states rule
01-01-2010, 11:24 AM
I do believe you hit the nail on the head, you sure you aren't Obama's adviser, LOL

Not at all Jeff. After 30 years of following politics, I have the ablitity to actually "think" like a liberal.

If you set aside all reason, logic, what the true meaning of the US Constitution and government is - you can as well

red states rule
01-01-2010, 11:54 AM
Here is a sample of what we will endure in 2010, as the liberal media continues their love affair with Obama

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=Gd2G6UIrVr" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=Gd2G6UIrVr" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

Jeff
01-01-2010, 12:07 PM
OOOO Gawd, RSR I could of went a lifetime without being reminded of that shit, made me puke again, hell ya ride threw DC and the stink id STILL there

red states rule
01-01-2010, 12:13 PM
OOOO Gawd, RSR I could of went a lifetime without being reminded of that shit, made me puke again, hell ya ride threw DC and the stink id STILL there

Well, you better get used to it Jeff. The liberal media helped carry Obama across the finish line, and they will be out in full force to try and ensure the Dems will hang on to power in 2010

We will be constantly subjected to such puff pieces as above, and daily hit pieces on anyone who opposes Obama, or any of the bills in Congress

Jeff
01-01-2010, 12:17 PM
Well, you better get used to it Jeff. The liberal media helped carry Obama across the finish line, and they will be out in full force to try and ensure the Dems will hang on to power in 2010

We will be constantly subjected to such puff pieces as above, and daily hit pieces on anyone who opposes Obama, or any of the bills in Congress

I am really hoping the American people are not that stupid, you would have to have your head up your ass not to of noticed all the hope and change we have had in the last year, I am sure some will be color blind, but those people are clueless anyway, but I really think the American people are smarter than to buy that shit all over again

red states rule
01-01-2010, 12:21 PM
I am really hoping the American people are not that stupid, you would have to have your head up your ass not to of noticed all the hope and change we have had in the last year, I am sure some will be color blind, but those people are clueless anyway, but I really think the American people are smarter than to buy that shit all over again

Well as of yesterday they are seeing what Obama ment by "hope and change" and they are not liking it

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/var/plain/storage/images/media/obama_index_graphics/december_2009/obama_approval_index_december_31_2009/275356-2-eng-US/obama_approval_index_december_31_2009.jpg

Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 24% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-two percent (42%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -18. Twenty-nine percent (29%) now say the country is heading in the right direction.

Fifty-two percent (52%) of those with health insurance say it’s at least somewhat likely that passage of health care reform could force them to change their insurance coverage. That figure is essentially unchanged since June when the public debate over the legislation began. Seventy-eight percent (78%) say it’s at least somewhat likely that the proposed health care reform legislation will cost more than projected.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

red states rule
01-01-2010, 12:42 PM
Before the leave for the weekend, let me add this on Obama's 2009

Obama had a couple crash a dinner uninvited at the White House, and got up close eneough to shake his hand

Then the next week a couple crashes a breakfast at the White House

Then a terrorist with a Jihad ockstrap tries to blow up a plane into Detroit

Looks like the entire world has figured out that the Obama administration hasn't been taking security seriously enough, and it is time to party

Jeff
01-01-2010, 12:50 PM
Before the leave for the weekend, let me add this on Obama's 2009

Obama had a couple crash a dinner uninvited at the White House, and got up close eneough to shake his hand

Then the next week a couple crashes a breakfast at the White House

Then a terrorist with a Jihad ockstrap tries to blow up a plane into Detroit

Looks like the entire world has figured out that the Obama administration hasn't been taking security seriously enough, and it is time to party

The worst part is all the tax dollars going for this guys security and anyone can walk into his party and meet him, lol, I have mixed emotions about that, LOL

Binky
01-01-2010, 05:31 PM

1) It's Bush's fault

The only damn things they care about are power, control and money.....they have been working on controlling all of us....They salivate over the very thought of taking money out of our pockets and putting it into theirs....The more they have, the more powerful they become.....

red states rule
01-02-2010, 07:49 AM
The only damn things they care about are power, control and money.....they have been working on controlling all of us....They salivate over the very thought of taking money out of our pockets and putting it into theirs....The more they have, the more powerful they become.....

Now the liberal response:

It is clear now Binky you have finally shown your racist side. Your post clearly shows you can't accept the fact a black man is now President

More taxes are needed to clean up the mess left behind for Pres Obama to fix. If you were not so hung up in your racism, and your greed as not to pay your fair share - you would see what a great job Pres Obama is doing and you would not be such an angry and bitter person

red states rule
01-02-2010, 07:52 AM
The worst part is all the tax dollars going for this guys security and anyone can walk into his party and meet him, lol, I have mixed emotions about that, LOL

Every President should have the best protection. I have no problem paying for Obama's security

While I do not like him, or his policies - the last thing I want is some nut overturning the election with a bullet

Obama is Presidnet, and he needs the best protection that the people around him can provide

But is does seem the same level of security Obama has for the borders of this country, he now has for his own home

Anyone can walk in whenever they damn well please

Jeff
01-02-2010, 10:48 AM
Every President should have the best protection. I have no problem paying for Obama's security

While I do not like him, or his policies - the last thing I want is some nut overturning the election with a bullet

Obama is Presidnet, and he needs the best protection that the people around him can provide

But is does seem the same level of security Obama has for the borders of this country, he now has for his own home

Anyone can walk in whenever they damn well please

And we are patyng out the ass for it, I also agree he should have protection, but is John and Sue Dow can walk into a party he is holding what the hell are we paying for

red states rule
01-02-2010, 11:11 AM
And we are patyng out the ass for it, I also agree he should have protection, but is John and Sue Dow can walk into a party he is holding what the hell are we paying for

Obama is doing for security what he has done for the economy. He has the reverse Midas touch you know

Binky
01-02-2010, 01:50 PM

I'll flip the channel....or not pick up a paper...If I want to read a love story I'll buy a romance book......:eek::no:

Binky
01-02-2010, 01:57 PM
Now the liberal response:

It is clear now Binky you have finally shown your racist side. Your post clearly shows you can't accept the fact a black man is now President

More taxes are needed to clean up the mess left behind for Pres Obama to fix. If you were not so hung up in your racism, and your greed as not to pay your fair share - you would see what a great job Pres Obama is doing and you would not be such an angry and bitter person

:laugh2::laugh2: If you ONLY knew how funny that really was and the reason why, you'd be rollin' on the floor..... I am about the least racist person I can think of at the moment.....

Anyway, I couldn't care less what some dumbass lib or anyone else, for that matter thinks of me.....That's their problem....I have enough woes in my life to take up my time with rather than pondering and caring what others think of me....

chloe
01-02-2010, 02:32 PM
:laugh2::laugh2: If you ONLY knew how funny that really was and the reason why, you'd be rollin' on the floor..... I am about the least racist person I can think of at the moment.....

Anyway, I couldn't care less what some dumbass lib or anyone else, for that matter thinks of me.....That's their problem....I have enough woes in my life to take up my time with rather than pondering and caring what others think of me....

Well I think your cool....not that it matters...he he

red states rule
01-03-2010, 03:45 PM

Obama supporters and the liberal media will inform you the only reason you oppose Obama is because you are a racist

And you are a bitter voter

You probably watch Fox News, listen to talk radio, and you do blog on conservative hate sites like this one

It is no wonder you feel the way you do. You have allowed yourself to be infected with right wing hate - and you will destroy your nations chance to recover from the Bush years by turing your back on the nations only hope for recovery

The Democrat party

There, that is what your average liberal would tell you Binky