PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Agnapostate is a Kid Genius?

chloe
01-01-2010, 09:40 PM
It's no secret he is highly educated and that he is a younger man then Noir, like his views or not, he seems to be a Highly gifted intelligent child ! Does anyone else agree?

Gaffer
01-01-2010, 10:30 PM
He does have a childishness about him, but I think he's more along the lines of ward churchill, an over educated fool.

chloe
01-01-2010, 10:33 PM
He is impressive even though I don't agree with his views or politics.

SassyLady
01-01-2010, 10:35 PM
I did a quick search and this is what I found on another board for the screen name Agnaposte:

Biography
I'm currently a college student en route a la transfer. We'll see if I have any luck with that.
Interests
Getting injured while trying to kickbox.
Occupation
Student; various part time jobs.
Marital Status
I've given up on monogamy for the time being. ;)
Real Name
Julian E. Gutierrez
Pets
Dead. May they rest in torment. They were a nuisance to clean up after.
Family
Oh, they're horrible people. You see, they inflict harm on me with an atrociouis double standard. Kind of like the moderators here.
Other
My social and political views include anarcho-communism, utilitarianism, support for youth rights. (I suppose it could be said that I'm a youth myself; I also registered to vote illegaly back when I was 15 as an act of civil disobedience.)
Country flag
ussr
State/region flag
us california

However, as I know from my own experience Goggle-ing my screen name, not everything that comes up has anything to do with me, so the Agnaposte I found may not be our very own Agnaposte!!!

chloe
01-01-2010, 10:37 PM
I did a quick search and this is what I found on another board for the screen name Agnaposte:

However, as I know from my own experience Goggle-ing my screen name, not everything that comes up has anything to do with me, so the Agnaposte I found may not be our very own Agnaposte!!!

Its him he has posted at a different board I used to post at. He will soon have a birthday and then be a year younger then Noir.

Gaffer
01-01-2010, 10:42 PM

Sure sounds like him. Another wonderful product of our educational system.

chloe
01-01-2010, 10:44 PM
I am just giving him a compliment for having such a deep interest in politics at such a young age, Agnapostate & Noir are unusual, most kids are on my space or facebook or partying. Even if you don't agree with either of their points it is nice to know that the youth cares about the world.

Agnapostate
01-01-2010, 10:53 PM
That profile's mine. And some of the information in it is true, though not all of it is. Some of it's deliberately concocted so that people will focus on my arguments rather than my personal characteristics. Some of it might also be outdated. And no, given that there's a potential for me to be stalked by vigilantes who think I'm evil, I'm not telling just anyone what's true and what's not, which is why I use my maternal surname (Gutierrez) rather than my legal surname. :laugh:

chloe
01-01-2010, 10:56 PM
That profile's mine. And some of the information in it is true, though not all of it is. Some of it's deliberately concocted so that people will focus on my arguments rather than my personal characteristics. Some of it might also be outdated. And no, given that there's a potential for me to be stalked by vigilantes who think I'm evil, I'm not telling just anyone what's true and what's not, which is why I use my maternal surname (Gutierrez) rather than my legal surname. :laugh:

well you shouldn't give out real info on a messageboard because you do make a lot of people mad and they could be really dangerous crazies. But even though I don't agree with your views, I respect your tenacity. Though Noir's arguments seem to influence me to ponder more LOL.:salute: