PDA

View Full Version : Alaska is Russia

Alaska Native
01-02-2010, 10:23 AM
Alaska was the ancestral territory of Russia.
In the future, Alaska will become part of Russia.

Noir
01-02-2010, 10:57 AM
Who knows, maybe it will,

I posted this a while ago, it may interest you, tis a very interesting talk, though it deals mostly with China/Russia and the Africas ifi memo right

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=25172

chloe
01-02-2010, 10:58 AM

It's too cold for me, I guess they can have it.....:laugh2:

hjmick
01-02-2010, 11:13 AM
Never gonna happen.

Gaffer
01-02-2010, 11:20 AM
I think the Alaskans will have something to say about that.

chesswarsnow
01-02-2010, 01:50 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I think that perhaps China would have more of a right to it than Russia.
2. Because the origins of the Alaska Indians and all American Indians are from Northern China.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

PostmodernProphet
01-02-2010, 03:03 PM

maybe Russia will become part of Alaska....

BoogyMan
01-02-2010, 03:47 PM

With the rampant stupidity of the current government of America, it very well could. The idiots in Washington might just give it away because it is rich in resources and we cannot have Americans using the natural resources of our land, so it will probably have to be done away with.

NightTrain
01-02-2010, 08:38 PM

Like hell.

namvet
01-02-2010, 09:53 PM

your opinion or a fact ???? have something to do with somebody maybe. huh????

namvet
01-02-2010, 09:54 PM
lets see if this 1 post democrap hangs around. any bets????

Agnapostate
01-02-2010, 09:59 PM
1. I think that perhaps China would have more of a right to it than Russia.
2. Because the origins of the Alaska Indians and all American Indians are from Northern China.

I have no idea why you're on this retarded new kick. Apart from the fact that American Indians are effectively an entire race at one time inhabiting the entire Western Hemisphere and not a homogenous group or society, the modern People's Republic of China was nonexistent at the time of Amerindian migration from Asia.

At any rate, there are sentiments in Russia that Alaska was only "leased" to the U.S. and not permanently sold, but they're effectively baseless. On a side note, Russians were never able to conquer the Chukchi and fled up the west coast of North America (they reached California) when they encountered indigenous resistance.

namvet
01-02-2010, 10:11 PM
we purchased it. its ours. here's the check

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/20/Alaska_Purchase_%28hi-res%29.jpg/800px-Alaska_Purchase_%28hi-res%29.jpg

7.2 mil

wiki:

Modern viewpoints in Russia
There are many myths on the sale of Alaska that exist in Russia. Many believe Alaska was sold by Catherine II, who was the Empress one hundred years before the actual sale. Many believe that Alaska was not sold, but rented for 99 years, and supposedly Brezhnev refused to take it back. It is claimed the Russians did not receive money for the sold territory. There are also claims that the British barque Orkney, assigned to carry gold to St. Petersburg, was blown up by a terrorist and subsequently sank in the Baltic Sea.[8]