PDA

View Full Version : Hogtrash is evil

Luna Tick
01-02-2010, 10:24 PM
You won't believe how unspeakably evil this terrible man is. Did you know he was on the grassy knoll? He also used a time machine to beam back and kill Lincoln. Hogtrash secretly lurks underneath unsuspecting waters and then torpedoes your boats in the bathtub. He is just so EVIL it cannot be put into words. He's programmed and spread on the Internet a virus that will make a hairy-clawed hand reach out of your monitor and strangle you to death! Don't trust this man! He's the representative of sheer evil in the universe. He has a deep bond with Satan whom he conspires with in underground caverns and dances wildly with, writhing and contorting his body in grotesque fashion, while they both cackle loudly and hysterically about all the evil they're unleashing upon the world. Don't trust this man! He's evil incarnate!!!

Gaffer
01-02-2010, 10:33 PM
uh...well...I like him.

Hey Hog how do you do that contortion thing at your age?

Those aren't torpedoes luna, they are tubfarts.

PostmodernProphet
01-02-2010, 10:34 PM
Hogtrash secretly lurks underneath unsuspecting waters and then torpedoes your boats in the bathtub.

beware, Luna...it's not your "boat" that Hog intends to torpedo as he lurks beneath your bathwater......

Jeff
01-02-2010, 10:39 PM
You won't believe how unspeakably evil this terrible man is. Did you know he was on the grassy knoll? He also used a time machine to beam back and kill Lincoln. Hogtrash secretly lurks underneath unsuspecting waters and then torpedoes your boats in the bathtub. He is just so EVIL it cannot be put into words. He's programmed and spread on the Internet a virus that will make a hairy-clawed hand reach out of your monitor and strangle you to death! Don't trust this man! He's the representative of sheer evil in the universe. He has a deep bond with Satan whom he conspires with in underground caverns and dances wildly with, writhing and contorting his body in grotesque fashion, while they both cackle loudly and hysterically about all the evil they're unleashing upon the world. Don't trust this man! He's evil incarnate!!!

What some call evil others call TRUTH

chloe
01-02-2010, 11:44 PM

For some reason that imagery made me think of this song:eek:

2RSpbomBE5E

If you're looking for trouble
You came to the right place
Just look right in my face
I was born standing up
And talking back
My daddy was a green-eyed mountain jack
Because I'm evil, my middle name is misery
Well I'm evil, so don't you mess around with me

:laugh2:

chloe
01-02-2010, 11:49 PM
What some call evil others call TRUTH

On a personal level I like Hogtrash because he can be funny and charming, I don't agree much with his stance on separatism. I don't dispute that their is racism existing in all races, but I don't think it makes it right. I honestly don't care what color a person is and if a race becomes so diluted its considered distinct so be it, what if everyone was one color then there would be another thing to discriminate. Man makes up many inventions.

Noir
01-03-2010, 08:11 AM
I wouldn't say evil, just a muppet.

Jeff
01-03-2010, 09:38 AM
On a personal level I like Hogtrash because he can be funny and charming, I don't agree much with his stance on separatism. I don't dispute that their is racism existing in all races, but I don't think it makes it right. I honestly don't care what color a person is and if a race becomes so diluted its considered distinct so be it, what if everyone was one color then there would be another thing to discriminate. Man makes up many inventions.

I agree to a certain point Chloe, but as you know I travel all over this country, and I can tell you this, when ya go into a area that is mostly minority's you had better have protection( and by the way these minority's will soon be the majority) I can pull into a town in the middle of the night and tell you exactly what type of people live there just by how it looks, Given the way some live yes I agree with Separatism , I don't want my kids in or around these area's ,I don't want my kids going to school and learning ebonics ( yes I know some say it is a accent, and that is the biggest load of shit I ever seen on this board, if it is just a accent why teach it in schools?) 2 normal people that fall in love and want to be together is fine no matter color or nationally, problem is , is that isn't the way it usually works , what I have seen is it is usually a white woman that doesn't stand a chance in hell with a real relationship that is now dating a black man, or a beautiful white woman is know a trophy of a well to do black man

On the other hand I work with many different minority groups that work as hard if not harder than I do, what can ya say about them, they are good people, but they are usually with there own kind just trying to make a living for there family

Joyful HoneyBee
01-03-2010, 09:44 AM
I am astonished that a mysterious troll is able to start threads where they accuse a member of being in love with them; or call another member evil and that is supposed to be okay......all in good fun, eh

I don't thing trolls should call names and make direct statements about whether someone is evil or not. Trolls in fairy tales are generally avoided and others don't flock to them to play. Trolls in fairy tales never have good intentions.

I think someone should send some trolls numerous text messages telling them how rude it is to crawl out from under their bridge for the purpose of offending people.

But, if everyone enjoys rolling in the muck with trolls....all I can say is to each their own.

Jeff
01-03-2010, 10:01 AM
I am astonished that a mysterious troll is able to start threads where they accuse a member of being in love with them; or call another member evil and that is supposed to be okay......all in good fun, eh

I don't thing trolls should call names and make direct statements about whether someone is evil or not. Trolls in fairy tales are generally avoided and others don't flock to them to play. Trolls in fairy tales never have good intentions.

I think someone should send some trolls numerous text messages telling them how rude it is to crawl out from under their bridge for the purpose of offending people.

But, if everyone enjoys rolling in the muck with trolls....all I can say is to each their own.

I think Most realize this troll for what he/she is, humor, and those that don't care for the humor ignore it, I can only speak for myself but that is how I take it

Noir
01-03-2010, 10:39 AM
Do beware dear HoneyBee, for if you take on one GalPal, you take us all on!

Joyful HoneyBee
01-03-2010, 12:02 PM
yeah, otay, wutever

You may not know this, I was invited too, but I would rather have bamboo shoved under my fingernails than to be associated with your little club.

Noir
01-03-2010, 12:32 PM
Ack chill yer baps, if you can't join in and have a laugh then let it be, don't go around tryin to ruin the lulz for anyone else,

Joyful HoneyBee
01-03-2010, 12:45 PM
Yeah, I know right.....its all good until someone says something about you for the sake of humor, Noir. But....like I said....wutever

jimnyc
01-03-2010, 12:46 PM
I am astonished that a mysterious troll is able to start threads where they accuse a member of being in love with them; or call another member evil and that is supposed to be okay......all in good fun, eh[quote]

None of which you stated is breaking the rules. From what I've seen, "she" has kept these types of threads in the lounge, and they seem extremely obvious to be humor to me.

[QUOTE]I don't thing trolls should call names and make direct statements about whether someone is evil or not. Trolls in fairy tales are generally avoided and others don't flock to them to play. Trolls in fairy tales never have good intentions.

True trolls will disappear in time if they don't receive the attention they came for.

I'm STILL baffled as to why Emmett and yourself are so offended by Luna Tick, yet refuse to speak specifically about it in any way. I would think public accusations made without any backup at all to be just as bad as a troll making a dumb thread in a humorous attempt.

Feel free to shoot me a PM with the problem/info I've asked for, or feel free to add Luna Tick to your ignore list. If you put her on your ignore list, you'll never see another post from her again.

Joyful HoneyBee
01-03-2010, 01:23 PM
Okay, so I'm totally grossed out by LT. Maybe ignore would be a great option for me.

chloe
01-03-2010, 02:55 PM
I agree to a certain point Chloe, but as you know I travel all over this country, and I can tell you this, when ya go into a area that is mostly minority's you had better have protection( and by the way these minority's will soon be the majority) I can pull into a town in the middle of the night and tell you exactly what type of people live there just by how it looks, Given the way some live yes I agree with Separatism , I don't want my kids in or around these area's ,I don't want my kids going to school and learning ebonics ( yes I know some say it is a accent, and that is the biggest load of shit I ever seen on this board, if it is just a accent why teach it in schools?) 2 normal people that fall in love and want to be together is fine no matter color or nationally, problem is , is that isn't the way it usually works , what I have seen is it is usually a white woman that doesn't stand a chance in hell with a real relationship that is now dating a black man, or a beautiful white woman is know a trophy of a well to do black man

On the other hand I work with many different minority groups that work as hard if not harder than I do, what can ya say about them, they are good people, but they are usually with there own kind just trying to make a living for there family

If you want to raise your family separate from other races, you should be allowed to do so. I love my little nieces and so for me that is not a choice I choose.

Jeff
01-03-2010, 03:40 PM
If you want to raise your family separate from other races, you should be allowed to do so. I love my little nieces and so for me that is not a choice I choose.

I am sure they are Chloe, in my post I did say when a man or woman go to work and work as hard if not harder than me what can ya say, I am afraid of the majority though, when Obama took office you had some thinking there rent would be paid now, and most talked about it being there time now, seems the ones talking about it being THERE time now are the people that truly want to be separated , and to raise my family separate from them is exactly what I do

Binky
01-03-2010, 03:44 PM
For some reason that imagery made me think of this song:eek:

2RSpbomBE5E

You came to the right place
Just look right in my face
I was born standing up
And talking back
My daddy was a green-eyed mountain jack
Because I'm evil, my middle name is misery
Well I'm evil, so don't you mess around with me

:laugh2:

Damn, he was the hottest thing since tamales......I kept waitin' for that famous pelvis to kick in....They used to call him "Elvis, the pelvis," because he could really shake his....whew.........

HogTrash
01-03-2010, 04:08 PM
Many of you misunderstand where I am coming from because many of you misunderstand who I am.

I am a fairly typical guy whose concerns are exactly the same as about 20% of the American populations.

About another 30% silently share many of my concerns but would never dare speak them out loud in public.

For those of you who believe I am some sort of disconnected far right radical loner, you could not be more wrong.

I am the tip of the iceburg and more are slowly awakening from their PC programming everyday and becoming aware.

I do not ask that you think like me...All I ask is that you open your eyes, abandon political correctness and think for yourself.

Binky
01-03-2010, 04:14 PM

Oh please......are you alright Luny or just a bit whacky yourself? I know Hog from another site we were on together. He is ok. He may not be the most tactful person but he is an honest, stand-right-up-for-what-you-believe sort of man.... I may not like all he has to say or the way he says it, but as it stands right now, at this point in time, he as every right to say it..... One doesn't have to read what he writes.....There is that option.....

Anyway, Hog comes from a land that once was. The same as I do..... A lot of our ideas as to what we've seen and experienced over the decades are much the same. He just takes them to a much further degree than I ever would.... We are both, what one may say as, "call them how we see them," people.....I choose to not take the route he has taken on many occasions...

We don't know what his upbringing was. Or why he is the hater on certain things that he is....But then, we don't know a lot about a lot of things, do we? When Hog and I were growing up, it was an entirely different world than the one we have today....

In fact, he has even called me a liberal....when in fact, I am a bit of both....That way it evens itself out.....One side keeps check over the other....

Hog is not evil...Hitler was evil. Hog has not gone and murdered a single soul....Hitler, on the other hand, viciously, sent 10 million jews to the gas chambers.....To say Hog is evil is to keep one's mind closed to the possibility that he is at heart, a very good father, grandfather and spouse....

Noir
01-03-2010, 04:20 PM
Many of you misunderstand where I am coming from because many of you misunderstand who I am.

I am a fairly typical guy whose concerns are exactly the same as about 20% of the American populations.

About another 30% silently share many of my concerns but would never dare speak them out loud in public.

For those of you who believe I am some sort of disconnected far right radical loner, you could not be more wrong.

I am the tip of the iceburg and more are slowly awakening from their PC programming everyday and becoming aware.

I do not ask that you think like me...All I ask is that you open your eyes, abandon political correctness and think for yourself.

Yeah, the problem is that your 'abandonment of PCness' is that it is just as void of human emotion as the PCness you detest,
an example of this is your views on mixed couples, but this irony is lost on you,

Jeff
01-03-2010, 04:24 PM
Oh please......are you alright Luny or just a bit whacky yourself? I know Hog from another site we were on together. He is ok. He may not be the most tactful person but he is an honest, stand-right-up-for-what-you-believe sort of man.... I may not like all he has to say or the way he says it, but as it stands right now, at this point in time, he as every right to say it..... One doesn't have to read what he writes.....There is that option.....

Anyway, Hog comes from a land that once was. The same as I do..... A lot of our ideas as to what we've seen and experienced over the decades are much the same. He just takes them to a much further degree than I ever would.... We are both, what one may say as, "call them how we see them," people.....I choose to not take the route he has taken on many occasions...

We don't know what his upbringing was. Or why he is the hater on certain things that he is....But then, we don't know a lot about a lot of things, do we? When Hog and I were growing up, it was an entirely different world than the one we have today....

In fact, he has even called me a liberal....when in fact, I am a bit of both....That way it evens itself out.....One side keeps check over the other....

Hog is not evil...Hitler was evil. Hog has not gone and murdered a single soul....Hitler, on the other hand, viciously, sent 10 million jews to the gas chambers.....To say Hog is evil is to keep one's mind closed to the possibility that he is at heart, a very good father, grandfather and spouse....

Binky I think LT was just trying to get a response from Hog, LT as I see it comes here to have fun, and when I saw this post I think she figured Hog would go along with it. Whether people want to admit it or not we all believe most of what Hog is selling, and if ya don't I feel for ya, you are about to have a rude awakening

Binky
01-03-2010, 05:03 PM
Binky I think LT was just trying to get a response from Hog, LT as I see it comes here to have fun, and when I saw this post I think she figured Hog would go along with it. Whether people want to admit it or not we all believe most of what Hog is selling, and if ya don't I feel for ya, you are about to have a rude awakening

Alrighty then.....but no one can say I didn't put my two cents worth in....:laugh2:

HogTrash
01-03-2010, 05:54 PM
Yeah, the problem is that your 'abandonment of PCness' is that it is just as void of human emotion as the PCness you detest,
an example of this is your views on mixed couples, but this irony is lost on you,I have all the same emotions that you and everyone else has but their are times when men do not have the luxury of using them to make decisions with.

When you grow older you will come to realize that there will be times when you must think with your head rather than your heart even though it will not always be popular.

I must think of the dark years that lie ahead of my children and grandchildren and do whatever is necessary to prepare a future for them now because I know I will not be here to protect them then.

We have become slaves to a corrupt press, media and even hollywood...They control what we wear, eat, watch, listen to, date, marry, believe and vote for...Basicly everything.

Most of us have been slaves our entire lives and are ignorant and in denial of the power that controls us...This is what I tell people to resist...It so easy to see, it's hard to believe people are in such denial.

It's in most every tv show, commercial, movie, news report, magazine and newspaper...Once you learn what to look for you become aware and will be able to think for yourself again...In some cases for the first time.

Joyful HoneyBee
01-03-2010, 08:20 PM
Whether we agree or disagree with anything that HT says or thinks or feels; or not, or whether anyone is offended by anything I say, or they agree with me is not the most important aspect of this discussion. Last time I checked, Freedom of Speech was still included in the Constitution of the United States and as U.S. citizens, we are all guaranteed the right to think and speak freely.

I agree with HT about the dissolution of this freedom that comes with adherence to political correctness; however, and I do believe there is a very insidious movement in place to strip us of our freedom of speech.

HT and I are not the only ones who believe this and there is mounting evidence to support this realization.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5UnEx4RycZo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5UnEx4RycZo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I genuinely believe my own signature line....whoever said Great Minds Think Alike (Voltaire) was dead wrong wrong wrong. To say and believe that Great Minds Think for Themselves is to embrace the freedom we are guaranteed under our Constitution. :salute:

HogTrash
01-04-2010, 12:14 PM
Whether we agree or disagree with anything that HT says or thinks or feels; or not, or whether anyone is offended by anything I say, or they agree with me is not the most important aspect of this discussion. Last time I checked, Freedom of Speech was still included in the Constitution of the United States and as U.S. citizens, we are all guaranteed the right to think and speak freely.

I agree with HT about the dissolution of this freedom that comes with adherence to political correctness; however, and I do believe there is a very insidious movement in place to strip us of our freedom of speech.

HT and I are not the only ones who believe this and there is mounting evidence to support this realization.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5UnEx4RycZo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5UnEx4RycZo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I genuinely believe my own signature line....whoever said Great Minds Think Alike (Voltaire) was dead wrong wrong wrong. To say and believe that Great Minds Think for Themselves is to embrace the freedom we are guaranteed under our Constitution. :salute:The powers that be could not care less about Islamophobia...This is a trojan horse.

It is nothing more than a ploy to open the gate to gain access to the First Amendment and destroy it.

For the elitest to advance to the next level of globalism, the voice of public dissention must be effectively silenced.

White America and the Constitution is the last obsticle to their plans...For lack of better words, let's just call it The New World Order.

Our Constitution garauntees us way to much freedom and we are the last people on earth to still have our guns...We must go down.

Binky
01-04-2010, 03:17 PM
The powers that be could not care less about Islamophobia...This is a trojan horse.

It is nothing more than a ploy to open the gate to gain access to the First Amendment and destroy it.

For the elitest to advance to the next level of globalism, the voice of public dissention must be effectively silenced.

White America and the Constitution is the last obsticle to their plans...For lack of better words, let's just call it The New World Order.

Our Constitution garauntees us way to much freedom and we are the last people on earth to still have our guns...We must go down.

Yep, this New World Order thing is what it is all about...Controlling the masses....and to do that they have to dismantle our rights. And particularly those of the right to bear arms and freedom of speech....Once they have taken those they've gained the control they have so aptly been seeking for so many decades.....