PDA

View Full Version : Public apology to Glock

gabosaurus
01-04-2010, 11:41 AM
As a New Year's peace making effort, I am issuing a public apology to Glock for insulting his family. Especially in light of the wonderfully inspiring thread he made about his mom. I know I would be heartbroken if I lost either of my parents.
Hope everyone is having a great day. :D

BoogyMan
01-04-2010, 11:46 AM
Very classy thing to do Gabs. :clap:

Mr. P
01-04-2010, 01:08 PM
Very classy thing to do Gabs. :clap:

Indeed.:thumb:

glockmail
01-04-2010, 01:56 PM
Well Gabs you never cease to amaze me. Apology accepted.

Abbey Marie
01-04-2010, 03:19 PM
Awesome. :beer: :thumb:

jimnyc
01-04-2010, 03:51 PM
Holy Hell, after last night I expected more drama today! I guess there is, but drama I wouldn't have expected. Gabby delivering the apology we thought we would never see and Glock accepting it. Excellent!! :clap::clap:

glockmail
01-04-2010, 04:40 PM
What the fuck with drama? I just wanted to an explanation of moderation not being consistent. :poke:

jimnyc
01-04-2010, 04:55 PM
What the fuck with drama? I just wanted to an explanation of moderation not being consistent. :poke:

Pale and MFM are perma banned, would you like equal treatment? LOL

glockmail
01-04-2010, 05:20 PM
Pale and MFM are perma banned, would you like equal treatment? LOL Go fer it, needle dick. :poke:

Kathianne
01-04-2010, 05:23 PM

I have to agree. There are now several threads that are questioning moderation, yet not one ban, not even 24. Seems that there's been enough on board discussion, more than enough.

Noir
01-04-2010, 05:25 PM
Go fer it, needle dick. :poke:

D'aw, don't be throwin you toys outa the pram dear,

HogTrash
01-04-2010, 05:35 PM
:clap:

jimnyc
01-04-2010, 06:29 PM

I love you too much! But ya still ain't getting my Bud Light!

I have to agree. There are now several threads that are questioning moderation, yet not one ban, not even 24. Seems that there's been enough on board discussion, more than enough.

I've been labeled every name in the book over the past 7 years about how I moderate and ask staff to moderate. 90% of those discussions took place with members who still had the ability to post here! Think about it...

Kathianne
01-04-2010, 06:52 PM

I've been labeled every name in the book over the past 7 years about how I moderate and ask staff to moderate. 90% of those discussions took place with members who still had the ability to post here! Think about it...

Without giving specifics, speaking out of school; Jim, we've said over and over again, stop being so nice and enforce the rules! ;) That seems to be what Glock is asking, so give it to him.

glockmail
01-04-2010, 06:57 PM
Looks like ol' Kate's got a hard-on fer me again..... :lol:

Nukeman
01-04-2010, 06:58 PM

D'aw, don't be throwin you toys outa the pram dear,

Without giving specifics, speaking out of school; Jim, we've said over and over again, stop being so nice and enforce the rules! ;) That seems to be what Glock is asking, so give it to him.

And all of these post have SHIT to do with Gabs publicly appologizing to Glock. End of discussion. Everyone else shut the hell up and leave the thread and let it be what it was meant to be an appology!!!! Jesus people keep at least ONE freaking thread on topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:poke::poke:

glockmail
01-04-2010, 07:02 PM
And all of these post have SHIT to do with Gabs publicly appologizing to Glock. End of discussion. Everyone else shut the hell up and leave the thread and let it be what it was meant to be an appology!!!! Jesus people keep at least ONE freaking thread on topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:poke::poke:

You forgot post 6, that started the tangent. :poke:

Nukeman
01-04-2010, 07:04 PM
I jsut grabbed what I saw!!! :coffee:
Now back on topic!!!!

glockmail
01-04-2010, 07:05 PM
Just admit that you were sucking up to the board owner.

Nukeman
01-04-2010, 07:08 PM
Just admit that you were sucking up to the board owner.In case you missed it I puuled some of his post in as well!!!:poke:

glockmail
01-04-2010, 07:10 PM
In case you missed it I puuled some of his post in as well!!!:poke: Wow you have big balls. But you missed who started it. :slap:

jimnyc
01-04-2010, 07:16 PM

Wow you have big balls. But you missed who started it. :slap:

Dude, read my post again. It was a sincere recognition of you and Gabs putting the past behind you. There was some drama here last night and it was a pleasant surprise to read this type of "drama".

Let there be little wonder to those of you who always PM me and ask why I don't post more often. Doing so while running the board is a waste of time. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

But I will say that it was still very cool of Gabs to extend the olive branch and just as cool of Glock to accept it and move on.

glockmail
01-04-2010, 07:17 PM
Here we go more drama. Are you going to close this one off too? :poke:

Kathianne
01-04-2010, 07:22 PM
Looks like ol' Kate's got a hard-on fer me again..... :lol:

Not at all, glad to see you back. Just wish you'd stop with stuff so old. Recognize that mods do different things, for different reasons. Wish if you wanted some sort of explanation, you'd pm instead of multiposting about moderation. You do KNOW the rules, are flaunting them, while asking why not enforced. Give everyone a break and get with the program.

glockmail
01-04-2010, 07:26 PM
Actually, in this thread I was minding my own little business when someone who shall remain unnamed started posting about drama. :D

Kathianne
01-04-2010, 07:27 PM
Actually, in this thread I was minding my own little business when someone who shall remain unnamed started posting about drama. :D

Ok, let's just go back to posting. Ok? No fighting about past, no saying about 'questioning moderation.' Gabby did say sorry, you said ok. Let's just move on. :cheers2:

MtnBiker
01-04-2010, 07:30 PM
Good, enough has been said.

jimnyc
01-04-2010, 07:37 PM
Here we go more drama. Are you going to close this one off too? :poke:

You know what, Fuck Off. You have the gonads to question the moderation here when you yourself have probably benefited from it more than most. I've lifted many bans on you, including the permanent ban. Many times others got the losing end of the stick in arguments that you as well were an equal participant.

A while back I removed a few posts/threads that weren't too kindly towards you. I thought I was doing you a favor. Then when this bullshit about Pale broke open again yesterday, I went to the thread I specified in the announcements section and removed your name. I removed the portion where I mentioned you had your own board and were over there with Pale making references about me and being bi-polar - and not to mention a few other lovelies. Yet, even after that, I still allowed you to return. I thought it was all in the past, those members were gone, why open old wounds - so I removed that reference.

So you know what - I will not moderate at all, none whatsoever, when it comes to you. BUT, I give full freedom to the rest of staff to uphold the rules with you to a T and my guarantee to them that I won't second guess their decisions. You keep fucking with the one person who goes out of his way to keep you here - now lets see if the rest of staff deals with your crap the same with my guarantee to them.

jimnyc
01-04-2010, 07:40 PM
Good, enough has been said.

Didn't realize that MtnBiker closed the thread as I was typing, but I know damn well everyone can still read the thread. I hope staff reads through this thread carefully as well. They know my outlook for this board and the behavior I expect, and what actions to take when drama rears its ugly head.