01-04-2010, 12:51 PM
wow... just... yah.. that right there is $50 classy

Gaffer
01-04-2010, 01:03 PM
That's not teabag, that's liberal.

Monkeybone
01-04-2010, 01:12 PM
That's not teabag, that's liberal.

LOL yah. those government, freedom hating people and their swastikas on their arms just like Ms. Pelosi said... oh wait... that wasn't the Tea Baggers...

-Cp
01-04-2010, 02:51 PM
I don't get it... wth is teabag?

Monkeybone
01-04-2010, 06:13 PM
they call the Tea party people tea baggers as in the act of tea bagging.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teabagging

Nukeman
01-04-2010, 06:54 PM
they call the Tea party people tea baggers as in the act of tea bagging.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teabagging

maybe we should call all those liberal "fuckers" as in they are "always trying to fuck you over" I thnk it fits lets start a new campaign. Since it is alright to use a derogatory term for conservatives why not start using it for libs as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bullypulpit
01-05-2010, 11:25 AM
Seeing as how Mark Fiore is a SYNDICATED columnist how did the animation on his home computer, or lap top depending on its configuration, I doubt NPR spent anything in the way of producing the animation. Doubtless Fiore only received his syndication fee for it.

As for the content...the "tea-baggers" were the first to adopt the phrase, showing a glaring ignorance of modern culture and the current connotations of the phrase. That it was picked up by others for what it was...comedy gold...was to be expected.

The content was, however, spot on.

stephanie
01-05-2010, 12:00 PM
Man I knew the leftist liberals in this country were ugly, but this labeling people teabagger is some of the worst, and they don't see a damn thing wrong with it..

Like calling Ma and Pa, Grandma and Grandpa middle America a stupid and disgusting sexual act name is going to win them over to their side...

The left out of power is hateful, but get them in power not only are they hateful, they are down right vile and disgusting UGLY Americans..

nice work idiots, KEEP IT UP...:cheers2:

bullypulpit
01-05-2010, 01:03 PM
Man I knew the leftist liberals in this country were ugly, but this labeling people teabagger is some of the worst, and they don't see a damn thing wrong with it..

Like calling Ma and Pa, Grandma and Grandpa middle America a stupid and disgusting sexual act name is going to win them over to their side...

The left out of power is hateful, but get them in power not only are they hateful, they are down right vile and disgusting UGLY Americans..

nice work idiots, KEEP IT UP...:cheers2:

Have you read any of your own posts recently? :lol:

stephanie
01-05-2010, 01:11 PM
Have you read any of your own posts recently? :lol:

have you read yours?? have I called you a disgusting sexual act name such as teabagger??
you were always fairly reasonable in your liberal views, but it seems you are going over to the dark side with the rest of your party..shame really

HogTrash
01-05-2010, 01:45 PM
What's really disgusting is taxpayer dollars are financing the NPR to promote this liberal leftwing hatred for mainstream America.

Why do we stand for it?...We are financing America's enemies...We should be phoning, emailing and writing our representatives.

90% of all government, public and private institutions are against us but we have strength of numbers...That is our #1 weapon.