PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Ladies; Study Finds G-Spot May Be Myth

-Cp
01-04-2010, 06:19 PM
A sexual quest that has for years baffled millions of women, and men, may have been in vain. A study by British scientists has found that the mysterious G-spot, the sexual pleasure zone said to be possessed by some women but not all, may not exist at all.

The scientists at King’s College London who carried out the study claim there is no evidence for the existence of the G-spot, supposedly a cluster of internal nerve endings, outside the imagination of women influenced by magazines and sex therapists. They reached their conclusions after a survey of more than 1,800 British women.

"Women may argue that having a G-spot is due to diet or exercise, but in fact it is virtually impossible to find real traits," said Tim Spector, professor of genetic epidemiology, who co-authored the research. "This is by far the biggest study ever carried out and it shows fairly conclusively that the idea of a G-spot is subjective."

In the research, 1,804 British women aged 23-83 answered questionnaires. All were pairs of identical or non-identical twins. Identical twins share all their genes, while non-identical pairs share 50 percent of theirs. If one identical twin reported having a G-spot, this would make it far more likely that her sister would give the same answer. But no such pattern emerged, suggesting the G-spot is a matter of the woman’s subjective opinion.

While 56 percent of women overall claimed to have a G-spot, they tended to be younger and more sexually active. Identical twins were no more likely to share the characteristic than non-identical twins.

Andrea Burri, who led the research, said she was anxious to remove feelings of "inadequacy or underachievement" that might affect women who feared they lacked a G-spot.

"It is rather irresponsible to claim the existence of an entity that has never really been proven and pressurise women - and men, too," she said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,581879,00.html?test=latestnews

Noir
01-04-2010, 06:27 PM
Damn, I knew it, now, I've got a list of numbers to call, some ladies owe me an apology xD

Gaffer
01-04-2010, 07:21 PM
They based this on a questionnaire?

stephanie
01-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Damn, I knew it, now, I've got a list of numbers to call, some ladies owe me an apology xD

:eek:
that was LOL funny...:thumb:

HogTrash
01-04-2010, 07:48 PM
It's so nice to be a man and not have to worry about where my G-spot is.

You're not gonna believe this but I've never once had to fake an orgasim. :mm:

stephanie
01-04-2010, 08:06 PM
ok, I'll be the first lady to speak up and say, this study is full crap...

ain't no one going to tell me I don't have my own G-spot..I cherish it and will protect it vigorously..:laugh2:

Jeff
01-04-2010, 08:08 PM
ok, I'll be the first lady to speak up and say, this study is full crap...

ain't no one going to tell me I don't have my own G-spot..I cherish it and will protect it vigorously..:laugh2:

That is exactly what the wife said, LOL

Noir
01-04-2010, 08:23 PM
It's so nice to be a man and not have to worry about where my G-spot is.

You're not gonna believe this but I've never once had to fake an orgasim. :mm:

You knows they says men has a g-spot too, most vile, but likly true.

HogTrash
01-04-2010, 08:28 PM
You knows they says men has a g-spot too, most vile, but likly true.That was my point and it ain't no big secret where to find it. :thumb:

Noir
01-04-2010, 08:30 PM
That was my point and it ain't no big secret where to find it. :thumb:

Yar, gays get all the fun xD

HogTrash
01-04-2010, 08:35 PM
Yar, gays get all the fun xDHow so ??? :confused:

stephanie
01-04-2010, 08:37 PM
How so ??? :confused:

oh man don't go there...at first I didn't understand what he meant by a man's g-spot was in a vile place...

NOW:eek:

Jeff
01-04-2010, 08:37 PM
Yar, gays get all the fun xD

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Ok what are ya saying here, LOL

stephanie
01-04-2010, 08:40 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Ok what are ya saying here, LOL

Nooooooooooooooooo, don't make him EXPLAIN...:slap:

HogTrash
01-04-2010, 08:42 PM
oh man don't go there...at first I didn't understand what he meant by a man's g-spot was in a vile place...

NOW:eek:Dadgummit Stephy, I so much wanted that cute little Noir to splain that to me. :gay:

Noir
01-04-2010, 08:46 PM
Buy some womens magizines Hogy, they are full to bursting with such 'information' =P

stephanie
01-04-2010, 08:47 PM
Dadgummit Stephy, I so much wanted that cute little Noir to splain that to me. :gay:

I didn't want to hear about it...:laugh2:

Noir
01-04-2010, 08:49 PM
I didn't want to hear about it...:laugh2:

And yet you keep coming back to the thread, I think the lady doth protest too much ;)

stephanie
01-04-2010, 08:52 PM
And yet you keep coming back to the thread, I think the lady doth protest too much ;)

ummm, we were talking about A LADIES g-spot..so why are you here again?:slap:

Jeff
01-04-2010, 09:14 PM
LMAO, this thread is to funny, I thought Noir was referring to Hog, LOL

Noir
01-04-2010, 09:15 PM
ummm, we were talking about A LADIES g-spot..so why are you here again?:slap:

Cuuuus I'm a young man, there's nothing I do better than talk about g-spots, you have no idea how many months I've been waiting for us to toss all this silly politics stuff aside, and get down to some real topics of discussion =P

HogTrash
01-04-2010, 09:17 PM
Buy some womens magizines Hogy, they are full to bursting with such 'information' =PYou mean like Playgirl ??? :eek:

Jeff
01-04-2010, 09:18 PM
You mean like Playgirl ??? :eek:

LMAO, Know you are just being mean to young Noir, LOL

HogTrash
01-04-2010, 09:18 PM
LMAO, this thread is to funny, I thought Noir was referring to Hog, LOLHe was, wasn't he ??? :confused:

Jeff
01-04-2010, 09:20 PM
He was, wasn't he ??? :confused:

I am not sure kind of sounded like he was slamming you for beating up on him all the time, and it was funny as hell, LOL

stephanie
01-04-2010, 09:21 PM
Cuuuus I'm a young man, there's nothing I do better than talk about g-spots, you have no idea how many months I've been waiting for us to toss all this silly politics stuff aside, and get down to some real topics of discussion =P

well fine then, as long as we don't have you explaing to us where a MANS g-spot is.:laugh2:

Jeff
01-04-2010, 09:23 PM
well fine then, as long as we don't have you explaing to us where a MANS g-spot is..K

LOL, poor Noir, LOL

Noir
01-04-2010, 09:27 PM
well fine then, as long as we don't have you explaing to us where a MANS g-spot is.:laugh2:

Worry not petal, I shall not...but if the man in your life has some free time get him to shoot me a PM, we need to chat :coffee:

stephanie
01-04-2010, 09:27 PM
LOL, poor Noir, LOL

:coffee:

stephanie
01-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Worry not petal, I shall not...but if the man in your life has some free time get him to shoot me a PM, we need to chat :coffee:

the hell if you would be filling him in on anything...I don't like the thought of where that would go...:eek:

Jeff
01-04-2010, 09:39 PM
the hell if you would be filling him in on anything...I don't like the thought of where that would go...:eek:

LMAO, go ahead Noir give him some advice, LOL

Trinity
01-04-2010, 09:45 PM

NOW:eek:

:lmao:

HogTrash
01-04-2010, 09:46 PM
I am not sure kind of sounded like he was slamming you for beating up on him all the time, and it was funny as hell, LOLI'm not "beating up" on Noir, I happen to like the little peckerwood...I'm only trying to deprogram and educate the boy.

Jeff
01-04-2010, 09:48 PM
I'm not "beating up" on Noir, I happen to like the little peckerwood...I'm only trying to deprogram and educate the boy.

LMFAO and he just wants to educate you, LOL, and Stephs ol man, LOL, y'all keep edumacating that young fellow , LOL

stephanie
01-04-2010, 10:05 PM
LMFAO and he just wants to educate you, LOL, and Stephs ol man, LOL, y'all keep edumacating that young fellow , LOL

with that type of edumaction.
I think this time I'm lucky to be SINGLE..:laugh2:

Noir
01-04-2010, 10:12 PM
with that type of edumaction.
I think this time I'm lucky to be SINGLE..:laugh2:

O Rly?
Single eh?
Well then I can add you to the list for this summers 'Milkman tour' of the USA, that's yourself and Chloe so far, just need to find a way to get rid of Nukeman for a day or two and get trigg on that list :coffee:

stephanie
01-04-2010, 10:29 PM
O Rly?
Single eh?
Well then I can add you to the list for this summers 'Milkman tour' of the USA, that's yourself and Chloe so far, just need to find a way to get rid of Nukeman for a day or two and get trigg on that list :coffee:

well, as long as you like to be rode hard then put out to pasture to graze..
:eek:did I just say that..:laugh2:

Jeff
01-04-2010, 10:32 PM
O Rly?
Single eh?

LOL, you go Noir, LOL

You single woman be nice to young Noir, LOL

Jeff
01-04-2010, 10:33 PM

LMAO, you going to Kill the young fellow, LOL

Noir
01-04-2010, 10:34 PM

I think I'm ready to die xD

stephanie
01-04-2010, 10:36 PM

well it has been awhile..:laugh2:

Noir
01-04-2010, 10:37 PM

This made me laugh so hard, oh dear oh dear, I guess you'll have ta wait and see ;)

Jeff
01-04-2010, 10:40 PM
This made me laugh so hard, oh dear oh dear, I guess you'll have ta wait and see ;)

Please keep us posted, LOL

Noir
01-04-2010, 10:43 PM
Please keep us posted, LOL

Oh I never graze-and-tell =P

Jeff
01-04-2010, 10:48 PM
Oh I never graze-and-tell =P

AAAAAAAAAA a Gentleman !!!

I was asking Steph though, LOL

stephanie
01-04-2010, 10:57 PM
AAAAAAAAAA a Gentleman !!!

I was asking Steph though, LOL

I never get grazed and tell..
jezzz. I better go rent a gigolo or sumthing..:coffee:

Jeff
01-04-2010, 11:00 PM
jezzz. I better go rent a gigolo or sumthing..:coffee:

LMAO I thought that was rather sexy myself, LOL

CSM
01-05-2010, 06:44 AM
Seems to me the study only can conclude that BRITISH women may not have G-spots! They don't have any teeth either so it fits.

HogTrash
01-05-2010, 10:13 AM
:eek:did I just say that..:laugh2:Are you by any chance poking fun at my little buddy's dietary preferences? :mad:

HogTrash
01-05-2010, 10:18 AM
jezzz. I better go rent a gigolo or sumthing..:coffee:I'm for rent. :mm:

Noir
01-05-2010, 10:37 AM
Are you by any chance poking fun at my little buddy's dietary preferences? :mad:

Fear not sir, for meat eating is not of bounds as far as the old rumpy-pumpy goes, aslong as no one is hurt...too much ;)

Trigg
01-05-2010, 12:35 PM
this thread has certainly gone down hill since I last looked.

Noir, nukeman isn't that easy to get rid of. Especially if he knows a randy Irishman is coming to town. :laugh2:

stephanie
01-05-2010, 12:45 PM

no kidding, some people, sheesh:laugh2:

Trigg
01-05-2010, 12:54 PM
no kidding, some people, sheesh:laugh2:

LOL

between you and Noir this thread is quickly going rated R

stephanie
01-05-2010, 12:59 PM
LOL

between you and Noir this thread is quickly going rated R

yeeehaaaaa:laugh2:

Noir
01-05-2010, 01:27 PM

Noir, nukeman isn't that easy to get rid of. Especially if he knows a randy Irishman is coming to town. :laugh2:

oh my, going down eh? Double entendre galore ;)

Hms, I see, could be tricky, well we don't *have* to get rid of him...just sayin...