PDA

View Full Version : A 3rd uninvited guest got into White House dinner

Jeff
01-04-2010, 06:29 PM
Security at the White House is getting better all the time, and we wonder why people can board planes with explosives, LOL

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100104/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_uninvited_guests

Kathianne
01-04-2010, 06:53 PM
LOL! The 'gang' that couldn't shoot straight.

stephanie
01-04-2010, 08:00 PM
Unfortunaly, they are going to get a lot of us killed..

Kathianne
01-04-2010, 08:18 PM
Unfortunaly, they are going to get a lot of us killed..

I concur.

Mr. P
01-04-2010, 09:03 PM
Strange ain't it? Never heard of this type security breach at the White House before. Could the secret service be providing opportunity? :tinfoil:

Just a thought..after all there is serious speculation that FBI director J Edgar Hoover had a hand in the JFK thing.:dunno:

Jeff
01-04-2010, 09:46 PM
Strange ain't it? Never heard of this type security breach at the White House before. Could the secret service be providing opportunity? :tinfoil:

Just a thought..after all there is serious speculation that FBI director J Edgar Hoover had a hand in the JFK thing.:dunno:

I thought that same thing Mr.P , it does seem strange doesn't it

Gaffer
01-04-2010, 09:49 PM

Maybe these were test runs before the big event.

And I believe Hoover had more than just a hand in the JFK shooting.

Mr. P
01-04-2010, 10:19 PM
I thought that same thing Mr.P , it does seem strange doesn't it
Very Strange Jeff. I've had two dealings with the secret service and they went over me with a fine tooth comb both times. On one occasion I spent a good deal of time with a secret service detail (after I was checked out from head to toe) and I'll tell ya..they had stuff covered in their operations and that wasn't at the WHITE HOUSE for crying out loud.

Maybe these were test runs before the big event.

And I believe Hoover had more than just a hand in the JFK shooting.

Me too Gaffer.

Jeff
01-04-2010, 10:35 PM
Very Strange Jeff. I've had two dealings with the secret service and they went over me with a fine tooth comb both times. On one occasion I spent a good deal of time with a secret service detail (after I was checked out from head to toe) and I'll tell ya..they had stuff covered in their operations and that wasn't at the WHITE HOUSE for crying out loud.

Me too Gaffer.

Very hard to believe anyone can walk in unnoticed