PDA

View Full Version : You can never be too patriotic?

hjmick
01-05-2010, 07:26 PM
From my friends at Picture is Unrelated (http://pictureisunrelated.com/), also known as WTF Pictures:

http://pictureisunrelated.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/129051862414862785.jpg

Kathianne
01-05-2010, 07:29 PM
Ugg.

hjmick
01-05-2010, 07:30 PM
I about laughed my ass of when I saw it.

Jeff
01-05-2010, 08:33 PM
I wonder if the lady that thought her rent was going to be paid once he took office will be using it, LOL

CSM
01-06-2010, 07:31 AM
Just another example of this administration's version of a "self help" program.

Abbey Marie
01-06-2010, 10:45 AM
Even though I am no fan of Obama, that is over the line to me. He is our President. (Dang, it was hard to type that last line).

Trigg
01-06-2010, 02:02 PM
um.......ewwwww

Monkeybone
01-06-2010, 02:20 PM
i can't see the picture =( i wanna know what is wrong.

Gaffer
01-06-2010, 05:24 PM
Even though I am no fan of Obama, that is over the line to me. He is our President. (Dang, it was hard to type that last line).

He's not my president. (that wasn't hard to type at all) And I think that things is very representative of him.

Agnapostate
01-06-2010, 05:29 PM
He's not my president. (that wasn't hard to type at all) And I think that things is very representative of him.

Who do you unpatriotic libtards hate America? :mad:

Nukeman
01-06-2010, 05:38 PM
only good thing is that it is probably up some liberal fag's ass!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Jeff
01-06-2010, 06:16 PM
only good thing is that it is probably up some liberal fag's ass!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Agnapostate ????
LOL

Agnapostate
01-06-2010, 06:17 PM
Yeah. As if every rodeo from Atlanta to Macon ain't a Brokeback Mountain re-enactment.

Jeff
01-06-2010, 06:19 PM
Yeah. As if every rodeo from Atlanta to Macon ain't a Brokeback Mountain re-enactment.

I have to ask, Have you ever been to Ga?

Agnapostate
01-06-2010, 06:20 PM
I have to ask, Have you ever been to Ga?

Yeah, the Atlanta airport. That was bad enough.

Nukeman
01-06-2010, 06:21 PM
Agnapostate ????
LOL
Hell he probably designed the thing, to sooth that "anus prostate" of his!!!!!!:lol:

Jeff
01-06-2010, 06:27 PM
Yeah, the Atlanta airport. That was bad enough.

Honestly I am surprised you survived there, but a trip to the airport is all you need to need to slam GA every chance you get?

Funny thing is I have been to most states and LA is one of the worst places I have ever been, Last time there I delivered in Irvine and was the only person to speak English there, except the rude people that worked there, before I condemned another place I would make sure I knew what I was talking about

Know if ya really want to see GA I would be happy to pick you up at the airport and show you around, but **warning** run that smart mouth of yours and I can't guarantee you will be going back to the land of fruits and nuts

Agnapostate
01-06-2010, 06:40 PM
Honestly I am surprised you survived there, but a trip to the airport is all you need to need to slam GA every chance you get?

Yeah, I guessed I should have used my Southern accent more. The reason I even mention Macon is because I've got a friend there. He hates the rednecks more than I ever could...because he's surrounded by them. Now, of course I'm exaggerating for the sake of hyperbole, but it is the case that the Deep South is characterized by more reactionary and socially authoritarian attitudes than more liberal states.

Funny thing is I have been to most states and LA is one of the worst places I have ever been,

True dat. The only nice part is Bourbon Street; the rest of Louisiana is so typically Southern. :laugh2:

Last time there I delivered in Irvine and was the only person to speak English there, except the rude people that worked there, before I condemned another place I would make sure I knew what I was talking about

Well yeah, I apologize if no one hollered howdy and tipped his Stetson to you, but us city slickers have some weird ways.

Know if ya really want to see GA I would be happy to pick you up at the airport and show you around, but **warning** run that smart mouth of yours and I can't guarantee you will be going back to the land of fruits and nuts

Son, I was born in Los Angeles and grew up between Los Angeles and Long Beach (which isn't a beach, if you're not aware ;)). I've seen the crips in LB, the bloods in Compton, Sur 13 and Florencia everywhere, the Avenues in Echo Park, more cholos in South Gate, and every little crew in the world in Lakewood, Bellflower, and Paramount. I don't think I'm too concerned about General Stonewall's army on their riding mowers.

Jeff
01-06-2010, 06:44 PM
Yeah, I guessed I should have used my Southern accent more. The reason I even mention Macon is because I've got a friend there. He hates the rednecks more than I ever could...because he's surrounded by them. Now, of course I'm exaggerating for the sake of hyperbole, but it is the case that the Deep South is characterized by more reactionary and socially authoritarian attitudes than more liberal states.

True dat. The only nice part is Bourbon Street; the rest of Louisiana is so typically Southern. :laugh2:

I thought you were a Indian not a Black punk

Well yeah, I apologize if no one hollered howdy and tipped his Stetson to you, but us city slickers have some weird ways.

Tuff talk from a little boy sitting behind a computer screen

Son, I was born in Los Angeles and grew up between Los Angeles and Long Beach (which isn't a beach, if you're not aware ;)). I've seen the crips in LB, the bloods in Compton, Sur 13 and Florencia everywhere, the Avenues in Echo Park, more cholos in South Gate, and every little crew in the world in Lakewood, Bellflower, and Paramount. I don't think I'm too concerned about General Stonewall's army on their riding mowers.

So you is one Bad MFer, so come visit

Nukeman
01-06-2010, 06:54 PM
So you is one Bad MFer, so come visit

I was thinking the same thing!!! Come for a visit!!!!!

Agnapostate
01-06-2010, 06:58 PM
We'll see if I have business there. Outhouse installation isn't my usual line of work, after all.

Gaffer
01-06-2010, 07:20 PM
Sounds to me like anus prostate has only seen this country through television.

So what tribe or nation do you hail from oh great white hating warrior?

Jeff
01-06-2010, 09:11 PM
We'll see if I have business there. Outhouse installation isn't my usual line of work, after all.

Honestly Agnapostate I think you are a smart kid, it is a shame you would rather use it to be a smart ass than to really make something of yourself, but in the same token you are young, I am done with the smartass stuff, good luck in life little boy

MtnBiker
01-07-2010, 09:12 AM
http://pictureisunrelated.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/129051862414862785.jpg

Well how appropriate, after all he is screwing all of us.