PDA

View Full Version : Muslim HS Students Wear Shirt Glorifying 9/11

red states rule
01-06-2010, 08:15 AM
They shoud expell these kids just like they expell kids for wearing T shirts that have a Christian message

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/22130104/index.html

Gaffer
01-06-2010, 08:54 AM
We are talking dearbornistan here. Any other part of the country and they would have been beat to a pulp and the attackers charged with hate crimes.

Nukeman
01-06-2010, 09:20 AM
I personaly think You are over reacting.

Even though I find it tasteless does not mean they (the students) had any other motive than to boast of not giving up and using a iconic moment to bring the message home.

I ask you that if these were not Arab-American students would you be as insulted?????

Give it the attention it deserves NONE. it is bad taste but nothing else!!!! IMHO:coffee:

HogTrash
01-06-2010, 09:42 AM
It is beginning in America.....It is going to get much worse.....Government will do nothing.....It is up to us.

Americans must use whatever means are necessary to show Islam we will not tolerate this in our homeland.

Nukeman
01-06-2010, 09:46 AM
It is beginning in America.....It is going to get much worse.....Government will do nothing.....It is up to us.

Americans must use whatever means are necessary to show Islam we will not tolerate this in our homeland.

Tolerate what????????????? You guys really need to get control of yourselves otherwise you look like raving lunatics....

Once again give it the attention it deserves....... NONE.......:poke:

HogTrash
01-06-2010, 10:10 AM
Tolerate what????????????? You guys really need to get control of yourselves otherwise you look like raving lunatics....

Once again give it the attention it deserves....... NONE.......:poke:We will not tolerate their insensitivity, celebrating a national disaster and loss of life, disrespect, hatred for America, civil disorder, insighting murder and disobediance of our laws...All of this and more is coming.

You sir have made your allegiance clear...You should be more careful about siding with those who hate this nation and seek to destroy it...There may come a judgement day when you will be held accountable.

Nukeman
01-06-2010, 10:14 AM
They shoud expell these kids just like they expell kids for wearing T shirts that have a Christian message

i came across a couple of quotes that I feel are appropriate for this situation.

I feel some here take things WAY out of context. I mean after all these sstudents were NOT saying they will crumble but that they will stay strong and will NOT be knocked down. To me that is EXACTLY what the U.S.A. is all about, making a stand for what you believe.

"Men are disturbed not by things, but by the view which they take of them." Epictetus

"Meanings are not determined by situations, but we determine ourselves by the meanings we give to situations." Alfred Adler

"no one can offend you without your permission." Eleanor Roosevelt

Now I would like to add if there are "other" agendas involved I feel you and the others here are falling right into thier trap. What better than to have "innocent" students say they are proud and support America. than have a bunch of "crazed" "true Americans" come forth and tell them they aren't really Americans because their parents are form another country and they might be Muslims!!! Talk about backlash for a misunderstanding.

Once again let it lie and it will go away, if you keep talking about how they aren't true Americans it is only going to come back to bite you in the ass!!!!!!:slap:

Nukeman
01-06-2010, 10:20 AM
We will not tolerate their insensitivity, celebrating a national disaster and loss of life, disrespect, hatred for America, civil disorder, insighting murder and disobediance of our laws. , ..All of this and more is coming.

You sir have made your allegiance clear...You should be more careful about siding with those who hate this nation and seek to destroy it...There may come a judgement day when you will be held accountable.

How is it any of the things I highlighted moron...

As for my "allegiance you have no idea about me but rest assured I will defend my family, my self, and my country in that order, and no neanderthal like you would ever stand in my way....

Listen cupcake you have some serious issues. I am 100% true blue American and you can shove YOUR condescending attitude up your ass. I am telling you this is going to make you and YOUR ilk look like a bunch of slack jawed redneck morons haters. get a fucking life idiot!!!!!!!

Mr. P
01-06-2010, 10:40 AM
Does anyone know what the "LOUI" on the shirt means?

Nukeman
01-06-2010, 10:50 AM
Does anyone know what the "LOUI" on the shirt means?
a name!!!!

Mr. P
01-06-2010, 11:10 AM
a name!!!!

Nahhh can't be..what self respecting Muslim radical would be named LOUI?

I think this has been blown way outta proportion. But I would like to know what "LOUI" really is before I make a final decision.

HogTrash
01-06-2010, 11:11 AM
How is it any of the things I highlighted moron...I don't see how painting you a picture of the obvious to make the obvious more obvious will help see the obvious.

As for my "allegiance you have no idea about me but rest assured I will defend my family, my self, and my country in that order, and no neanderthal like you would ever stand in my way....Your words were in defense of those who hate America and I can only judge you by what you say.

Listen cupcake you have some serious issues. I am 100% true blue American and you can shove YOUR condescending attitude up your ass. I am telling you this is going to make you and YOUR ilk look like a bunch of slack jawed redneck morons haters. get a fucking life idiot!!!!!!!I have a very happy, loving, fulfilling life...Thank you for your concern, sir.

Nukeman
01-06-2010, 11:36 AM
I don't see how painting you a picture of the obvious to make the obvious more obvious will help see the obvious..

No... No... go ahead and paint me a picture of the obvious!! If you actually can.

You are blowing this up to something it isn't and that is exactly what some would want!!!!!!!

Your words were in defense of those who hate America and I can only judge you by what you say.
Care to PROVE they hate America!!!!!!!! Actaully my words were for restraint and NOT JUMPING to eronious conclusions but hey go right ahead and be a bigoted asshole!! Judge me be what I say, how about this, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

I have a very happy, loving, fulfilling life...Thank you for your concern, sir
I have a hard time believing that with the crap you have posted on here lately. It really has brought the intelligence factor WAY down!!!! Than again pigs are happy in shit aren't they?!!?!?!?!?

HogTrash
01-06-2010, 12:00 PM
No... No... go ahead and paint me a picture of the obvious!! If you actually can.

You are blowing this up to something it isn't and that is exactly what some would want!!!!!!!

Care to PROVE they hate America!!!!!!!! Actaully my words were for restraint and NOT JUMPING to eronious conclusions but hey go right ahead and be a bigoted asshole!! Judge me be what I say, how about this, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

I have a hard time believing that with the crap you have posted on here lately. It really has brought the intelligence factor WAY down!!!! Than again pigs are happy in shit aren't they?!!?!?!?!?http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=25925

* I'm anticipating your denial...It's the PC thing to do.

Monkeybone
01-06-2010, 12:04 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=25925

And here Hog goes again... you don't agree 100% or kiss his ass, you must some kind of commie lovin pinko. give me a fucking break you retard and get over yourself.

and I personally know Nuke. He has no love for the radical islamist, so you're barking up the wrong tree there.

HogTrash
01-06-2010, 12:16 PM
And here Hog goes again... you don't agree 100% or kiss his ass, you must some kind of commie lovin pinko. give me a fucking break you retard and get over yourself.

and I personally know Nuke. He has no love for the radical islamist, so you're barking up the wrong tree there.People of all beliefs and views have been afflicted with Political Correctness.

That is why it has been so destructive to America and the freedom of speech and thought.

Monkeybone
01-06-2010, 12:50 PM
People of all beliefs and views have been afflicted with Political Correctness.

That is why it has been so destructive to America and the freedom of speech and thought.

there is a difference between being un-PC and then an ignorant bigot. one says what they mean and doesn't like certain people and says things that might offend. But it is directed. Then you have the ignorant bigot. The ignorant bigot just doesn't like you because you ain't white. They think you are out to get them and that all should be "taken care of". They are really white supremacist that tell themselves that they aren't or that they are white separatist to make themselves feel better.

take a guess to which one you are.

Nukeman
01-06-2010, 01:14 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=25925

and this proves What about the current discussion???? NOTHING!!!!!!!! You have only speculation and your own hatred to point you towards your trian of thought!!!!!!! Nothing else..............

Like your catch phrase "politicle correctness". You really like to throw that around don't you. Do you know what it means??? I mean you use it in soo many different context it is truely laughable!!!

I'm sure is you talked to ANY of my friends and family they would be the first to tell yo ujust HOW WRONG you are, I am probably one the most unPC people you would ever meet, and I do it without being a bigot or stormfront wanna be supremecist!!!!!!

Trigg
01-06-2010, 02:07 PM

Nukeman politically correct? :lmao:

Nukeman
01-06-2010, 02:09 PM

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers2:

Monkeybone
01-06-2010, 02:22 PM

immature maybe... :thumb:

Abbey Marie
01-06-2010, 02:24 PM
I can't seem to see the video.
Can someone tell me exactly what is on the shirt? :)

Monkeybone
01-06-2010, 02:33 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/images/593966/0_61_towers_320.jpg

Monkeybone
01-06-2010, 02:34 PM
I did it!! I'm so proud of myself in a non-PC way.... or would it be PC... what does self love fall under?

Nukeman
01-06-2010, 02:34 PM
I can't seem to see the video.
Can someone tell me exactly what is on the shirt? :)

Try this web site it has a pic of it!!

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/22129881/detail.html#

Nukeman
01-06-2010, 02:36 PM
I did it!! I'm so proud of myself in a non-PC way.... or would it be PC... what does self love fall under?

You would know, you do it to yourself EVERY nite!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhh I went there!!!!!!!!

Monkeybone
01-06-2010, 02:37 PM
You would know, you do it to yourself EVERY nite!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhh I went there!!!!!!!!

meh.. get more than you. me and my girls Ann.

Ann job, Ann Flatable, and Ann Visible.

Abbey Marie
01-06-2010, 03:09 PM
I too would like to know what LOUI means. But on the face of it, the shirts are a disgrace. People were probably hanged for less treasonous actions in past times.

I'd love to see these kids express a similar anti-Syrian sentiment in Syria. Or Saudi Arabia. Or Iran. Etc.

Nukeman
01-06-2010, 03:46 PM
I too would like to know what LOUI means. But on the face of it, the shirts are a disgrace. People were probably hanged for less treasonous actions in past times.

I'd love to see these kids express a similar anti-Syrian sentiment in Syria. Or Saudi Arabia. Or Iran. Etc.
how do you figure??? the statement is "YOU CANT BRING US DOWN" I really don't see that as "anti" anything....!!!

I see it as poor taste but that is about it!!! No one has yet to offer how this is "anti-American". Everyone keeps sputing that but tell me specificly what is "treasonous" about it!!??????:poke:

I ask if this was a bunch of middle class white kids saying that they wern't going to let ANYTHING bring them down and stand for what the believe by using a reference to the twin towers would all of you have the same feeling??? Honestly look into your hearts and tell me if you would feel the same or is it because they are of Arab decent??????

Agnapostate
01-06-2010, 04:07 PM
I'm glad to see that the pretense of an interest in the First Amendment is so easily tossed aside. :laugh:

Mr. P
01-06-2010, 04:08 PM
how do you figure??? the statement is "YOU CANT BRING US DOWN" I really don't see that as "anti" anything....!!!

I see it as poor taste but that is about it!!! No one has yet to offer how this is "anti-American". Everyone keeps sputing that but tell me specificly what is "treasonous" about it!!??????:poke:

I ask if this was a bunch of middle class white kids saying that they wern't going to let ANYTHING bring them down and stand for what the believe by using a reference to the twin towers would all of you have the same feeling??? Honestly look into your hearts and tell me if you would feel the same or is it because they are of Arab decent??????

Assuming the LOUI part is a name...I see a shirt for the class of 2011 boasting about their strength with their mascot on it too, although poorly placed. Young entrepreneurs looking to sell shirts to their classmates and make a buck, maybe??? We'll see.

Abbey Marie
01-06-2010, 04:21 PM
I'm glad to see that the pretense of an interest in the First Amendment is so easily tossed aside. :laugh:

Oh, like when a student wants to pray in class? Or have an after-school Bible study group? That First Amendment? Yes, quite easily tossed aside.

Abbey Marie
01-06-2010, 04:29 PM

I base it on the fact that they showed a warlike bird about to crash into a depiction of the WTC. And because they included the the number 11, in case there was any doubt what it meant. Remember, I have not seen the video, only the shirt. If there is realistic exculpatory evidence, I will stand corrected

What do you think they intend to say with the shirt? Why the aircraft-like image going straight for the structures?

Middle class white kids didn't bring down the WTC. It was Arab Muslims who hate us and everything we stand for. Nonetheless, to answer your question, anyone wearing those shirts would make me feel the same.

It is sad, scary and depressing that some are so ready to forget what happened that day and who did it. Perhaps my being from NYC and knowing someone who died in those buildings that day helps me remember better.

Still would like to know what LOUI stands for, though. Without that, it's an incomplete evaluation.

Agnapostate
01-06-2010, 04:31 PM
Oh, like when a student wants to pray in class? Or have an after-school Bible study group? That First Amendment? Yes, quite easily tossed aside.

Only in your petty little anti-raghead delusions.

Abbey Marie
01-06-2010, 04:35 PM
Only in your petty little anti-raghead delusions.

:laugh2: So irrelevant it doesn't even make sense.

Hey- aren't you the guy who just called Trigg an f***in moron? Puts you immediately in a message board class I look down on. Sorry 'bout that. Btw, since you seem to think you know me so well- have we met?

Agnapostate
01-06-2010, 04:44 PM
:laugh2: So irrelevant it doesn't even make sense.

No, just a matter of predicting the usual rightist talking points. O NOEZ, the evil Muslims are defended by the ACLU and the godly Christian white folk are thrown by the wayside. Too bad it's not true, as Christians' religious freedom is routinely defended: http://www.aclu.org/aclu-defense-religious-practice-and-expression

The ACLU vigorously defends the right of Americans to practice religion. But because the ACLU is often better known for its work preventing the government from promoting and funding selected religious activities, it is often wrongly assumed that the ACLU does not zealously defend the rights of religious believers, including Christians, to practice their religion. The cases below - including several where the ACLU even defended the rights of religious believers to condemn homosexuality or abortion - reveal just how mistaken such assumptions are.

Although the cases described below emphasize "the free exercise of religion," the guarantees of the Establishment Clause also protect the rights of religious believers (and non-believers) from government promotion of some religious beliefs over others.

The following selected recent cases (mostly since 1995) show that the ACLU defends the rights of those who identify themselves as Christians (Part I) as well as those who have other beliefs (Part II).

Part I - Defending the Rights of Those Identifying Themselves as Christian

The ACLU of Southern California (2008) filed suit on behalf of members of a faith-based charity organization after park rangers threatened to arrest the members for serving hot meals and distributing Bibles to the homeless on Doheny State Beach.
http://www.aclu-sc.org/releases/view/102880

The ACLU of Louisiana (2008) filed a brief before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit supporting an individual's right to quote Bible verses on public streets in Zachary, Louisiana.
http://www.laaclu.org/News/2008/Neth...cus060408.html

The ACLU and the ACLU of Texas(2008) filed a friend-of-the-court brief in the Texas Supreme Court in support of mothers who had been separated from their children by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS). The DFPS seized more than 450 children from their homes in Eldorado, Texas following vague allegations about child abuse by some members of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. While fully supporting the state's commitment to protecting children from abuse, the ACLU argued that Texas law and the U.S. Constitution required that the children be returned unless the state could provide the requisite evidence of abuse. Neither Texas law nor the U.S. Constitution allows the state to separate children and their parents based on purported cultural harm alone or on the state's disapproval of the families' religious beliefs. In May 2008, the Texas Supreme Court unanimously ruled, consistent with the ACLU position, that the state must return the children to their homes pending further investigation of allegations of abuse.
http://www.aclu.org/religion/gen/35468prs20080529.html
http://www.aclu.org/religion/gen/35500prs20080602.html

The ACLU of Florida (2007) argued in favor of the right of Christians to protest against a gay pride event held in the City of St. Petersburg. The City had proposed limiting opposition speech, including speech motivated by religious beliefs, to restricted "free speech zones." After receiving the ACLU's letter, the City revised its proposed ordinance.
http://www.aclufl.org/pdfs/StPeteLetter.pdf

The ACLU of Oregon (2007) defended the right of students at a private religious school not to be pressured to violate their Sabbath day by playing in a state basketball tournament. The Oregon School Activities Association scheduled state tournament games on Saturdays, the recognized Sabbath of students and faculty of the Portland Adventist Academy. The ACLU argued that the school's team, having successfully made it to the tournament, should not be required to violate their religious beliefs in order to participate.
http://www.aclu-or.org/site/PageServ...ame=Lit_tp_nak
http://www.aclu-or.org/site/DocServe...pdf?docID=1861

The ACLU of West Virginia (2007) sued on behalf of a Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon) university student who won a prestigious scholarship to West Virginia University. Although the state scholarship board provided leaves of absence for military, medical, and family reasons, it denied the ACLU's client a leave of absence to serve on a 2-year mission for his church. The ACLU filed a religious freedom claim in federal court.
http://www.acluwv.org/Newsroom/Press.../07_19_07.html

The ACLU of North Carolina (2007) challenged a North Carolina Department of Corrections policy making all religious services in prison English-only, thereby denying access to many inmates. The North Carolina Division of Prisons agreed to review the policy and the need for religious services in languages other than English in the state correctional system.

The ACLU of Wisconsin (2007) filed a friend-of-the-court brief arguing that individual pharmacists should be able to refuse to fill prescriptions that violate their religious scruples, provided that patients can obtain prescriptions from willing providers in a safe and timely manner.
http://www.aclu-wi.org/wisconsin/rig...s_complete.pdf

The ACLU of New Jersey (2007) defended the right of an elementary school student who was prohibited from singing "Awesome God" in a voluntary, after-school talent show for which students selected their own material. The ACLU submitted a friend-of-the-court brief. After a favorable settlement was reached for the student, the federal lawsuit was dismissed.
http://www.aclu.org/religion/schools...s20060605.html

The ACLU and the ACLU of Pennsylvania (2007) prevailed in their case on behalf of an Egyptian Coptic Christian who had been detained and who claimed he had been tortured by the Egyptian government because he refused to convert to Islam. After permitting Sameh Khouzam to stay in the United States for nine years based on evidence that he would probably be tortured if he returned to Egypt, the U.S. government changed its position in 2007 and sought to deport Mr. Khouzam based on diplomatic assurances from the Egyptian government that Mr. Khouzam would not be tortured upon return. As a result of the ACLU's advocacy, a federal court granted Mr. Khouzam an indefinite stay of deportation to Egypt.
http://www.aclupa.org/legal/legaldoc...rtationofe.htm

etc., etc.

Nukeman
01-06-2010, 04:51 PM
I'm glad to see that the pretense of an interest in the First Amendment is so easily tossed aside. :laugh:Gee you must have missed over half of this thread but that's what I would expect from you!!!!!

I base it on the fact that they showed a warlike bird about to crash into a depiction of the WTC. And because they included the the number 11, in case there was any doubt what it meant. Remember, I have not seen the video, only the shirt. If there is realistic exculpatory evidence, I will stand corrected

What do you think they intend to say with the shirt? Why the aircraft-like image going straight for the structures?

Middle class white kids didn't bring down the WTC. It was Arab Muslims who hate us and everything we stand for. Nonetheless, to answer your question, anyone wearing those shirts would make me feel the same.

It is sad, scary and depressing that some are so ready to forget what happened that day and who did it. Perhaps my being from NYC and knowing someone who died in those buildings that day helps me remember better.

Still would like to know what LOUI stands for, though. Without that, it's an incomplete evaluation.It really is a very simple thing. The "aircraft" is their school mascot a "Falcon" that is represented else where It is in the video so I will cut some slack there.

The number 11, umm ever hear of the year you graduate in. these shirts were printed by a group of JUNIORS, that would be the graduating class of........... Wait for it..............2011 Thus the reason for the numbers.

I love how when someone says that I don't think that quite what they meant or maybe your reading too much into it they suddenly "don't remember or I am ready to forget". Trust me I will never forget that day and what happened and neither will my kids, and for you to infer this just because I have a differing slant on these kids is juvenile at best

Nukeman
01-06-2010, 04:53 PM
Assuming the LOUI part is a name...I see a shirt for the class of 2011 boasting about their strength with their mascot on it too, although poorly placed. Young entrepreneurs looking to sell shirts to their classmates and make a buck, maybe??? We'll see.

My thoughts exactly!!!!!!!

Abbey, this is what I feel but Mr. P said it very wll and in short order!!

Jeff
01-06-2010, 04:55 PM
I have mixed emotions about this, first let me say I couldn't pull up the video either, but the look of the shirts at the very least is very disrespectful, then the fact that it looks like only the Arab classmates are wearing them, seems if it was a school thing of pride why weren't other kids wearing them?

We are in the middle of fighting terrorism , our troops are dying daily for it, Then name LOUI stands for something, I would like to know what it is, but in all fairness why weren't there parents called and the students sent home with them?

If my kids wear something offensive or even with a alcohol advertisement on it they are suspended from school , back when I was a kid when the blacks all wore shirts with the X on it talking about it being a Black thing I wore a t shirt with a scope on it looking at the X saying it is a white thing, I got 3 days suspension for it

I am just not sure I am to happy about there design there, seems rather disrespectful at the very least

Agnapostate
01-06-2010, 04:59 PM
Gee you must have missed over half of this thread but that's what I would expect from you!!!!!

I didn't miss the OP's advocacy of expulsion.

back when I was a kid when the blacks all wore shirts with the X on it talking about it being a Black thing I wore a t shirt with a scope on it looking at the X saying it is a white thing, I got 3 days suspension for it

I've never come across a single white racist who claims that equality between whites and blacks is a bad thing, but plenty who claim that whites are oppressed by political correctness, affirmative action, etc., and that there's simply a desire to express "white rights" parallel to "black rights." So the "white thing" is characterized by the implication of an assault on the "black thing," and that constitutes two sides of the same coin to you? :slap:

Jeff
01-06-2010, 05:10 PM
I didn't miss the OP's advocacy of expulsion.

I've never come across a single white racist who claims that equality between whites and blacks is a bad thing, but plenty who claim that whites are oppressed by political correctness, affirmative action, etc., and that there's simply a desire to express "white rights" parallel to "black rights." So the "white thing" is characterized by the implication of an assault on the "black thing," and that constitutes two sides of the same coin to you? :slap:

The shirt I wore was considered offensive that is why I was suspended, it was a example, the shirts these kids wore are without a doubt offensive but all that happened was the school confiscated them,

And do you honestly believe these shirts couldn't be characterized a assault against the US ?

They may very well of been perfectly harmless but given the war on terrorism and the fact that only the Arab kids wore them at the very least they should of been suspended

OOO and by the way the crack about GA was real intelligent coming from a guy that feels his intelligence is far greater than everyone elses, you might look around you in LA if ya want to really open your eyes

Agnapostate
01-06-2010, 05:16 PM
The shirt I wore was considered offensive that is why I was suspended, it was a example, the shirts these kids wore are without a doubt offensive but all that happened was the school confiscated them,

So? You'll justify authoritarian action because of another mistake?

And do you honestly believe these shirts couldn't be characterized a assault against the US ?

They may very well of been perfectly harmless but given the war on terrorism and the fact that only the Arab kids wore them at the very least they should of been suspended

And now we see your jingoistic impulses emerge. I value free speech more.

OOO and by the way the crack about GA was real intelligent coming from a guy that feels his intelligence is far greater than everyone elses, you might look around you in LA if ya want to really open your eyes

We have a lot of Armenians, if you think that's a problem. But we can stay inside when we want to hit the shitter and we keep our cousins at arm's length. :salute:

HogTrash
01-06-2010, 05:18 PM
Most definately.

His posts in this thread are filled with PC.

They are classic standard PC responces.

With his own unique flare added of course.

Nukeman
01-06-2010, 05:22 PM
Most definately.

With his own unique flare added of course.

I call bullshit on you, yaa stormfront want a be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HogTrash
01-06-2010, 05:49 PM
I call bullshit on you, yaa stormfront want a be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What could possibly be more politically correct than this? :thumb:

chesswarsnow
01-06-2010, 05:53 PM
Sorry bout that,

I call bullshit on you, yaa stormfront want a be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Some people can't give their side without being an insulting bastard.
2. You surly don't have any answers now do you?
3. Just throwing out insults!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Nukeman
01-06-2010, 06:00 PM
What could possibly be more politically correct than this? :thumb:

Tell ya what numb-nuts I don't think you actually know what the term PC means.

I have a little video for you unfortunately the part for you doesn't come until the last 5 seconds....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClzaP8HN2wc&feature=related

Nukeman
01-06-2010, 06:01 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexasObviously YOU missed this whole freaking thread!!!!!!!!!!!! I have given my side and stuck with it......

Kathianne
01-06-2010, 06:07 PM

Considering this followed on the break with the crotch bomber, Dearborn folks should seriously be thinking of terrorists at home.

Over half the student body is Arab American.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/01/05/2010-01-05_michigan_students_in_trouble_for_wearing_911_sw eatshirts.html

Can't imagine what would happen to students showing a plane or bomb, disguised as school mascot, aimed at Mecca.

chesswarsnow
01-06-2010, 06:13 PM
Sorry bout that,

Obviously YOU missed this whole freaking thread!!!!!!!!!!!! I have given my side and stuck with it......

1. Read the whole thread.
2. You've just been ranting.
3. Hey that's my job!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

HogTrash
01-06-2010, 07:38 PM
Tell ya what numb-nuts I don't think you actually know what the term PC means.

I have a little video for you unfortunately the part for you doesn't come until the last 5 seconds....
You certainly do throw around alot of insults, cupcake.

Do you by chance fancy yourself as being a macho man?

Nukeman
01-06-2010, 07:57 PM
You certainly do throw around alot of insults, cupcake.

Do you by chance fancy yourself as being a macho man?

insults... You have the audacity to accuse others of "throwing" around insults....

Lets see do "I fancy" myself a "macho man". Nope just a real man that thinks family comes above everything else. Fuck with them and see what happens. God help the person that ever hurts one of them.

Real men don't have to pretend to be anything they aren't. I am what I am and if you don't like it well tough shit for you!!! Cupcake!!!!:coffee:

Abbey Marie
01-06-2010, 08:44 PM
No, just a matter of predicting the usual rightist talking points.
etc., etc.

So you admit that you immediately judge people based on predictions from zero evidence? Sounds kinda, well, what's the word? Oh, yeah. Prejudiced.

Agnapostate
01-06-2010, 09:24 PM
So you admit that you immediately judge people based on predictions from zero evidence? Sounds kinda, well, what's the word? Oh, yeah. Prejudiced.

Your assertion was that Christians don't receive the same protections as Muslims, because of our evil godless communist culture of political correctness. I've shown you that that's false, and though you didn't mention them, the civil libertarian group usually blamed for "prejudice" isn't.

HogTrash
01-06-2010, 10:46 PM
insults... You have the audacity to accuse others of "throwing" around insults....

Lets see do "I fancy" myself a "macho man". Nope just a real man that thinks family comes above everything else. Fuck with them and see what happens. God help the person that ever hurts one of them.

Real men don't have to pretend to be anything they aren't. I am what I am and if you don't like it well tough shit for you!!! Cupcake!!!!:coffee:To be honest sweetheart, I think you're probably a puny little internet rambo who wants folks to believe you're some kind of super hero.

No offense, that's just the image I have in my head of you based on your attempts to talk tuff...I'm sure you're probably a nice fella in person.

Agnapostate
01-06-2010, 11:35 PM
Yee-hah! We got ourselves a good ole' fashioned hillbilly ho-down! Victor gets access to the loser's outhouse and cousin for a month!

Though Hoggie seems to want to go at it Brokeback-style. "Sweetheart"? :O

HogTrash
01-07-2010, 12:41 AM
Yee-hah! We got ourselves a good ole' fashioned hillbilly ho-down! Victor gets access to the loser's outhouse and cousin for a month!

Though Hoggie seems to want to go at it Brokeback-style. "Sweetheart"? :OAre you havin fantasies of wearing your provocative little loin cloth mini-skirt split up the sides and war paint lookin like makeup on a saturday nite whore while dreamin of being hoggies squaw?

Dream on little geronimomma :gay: Dickserferchicks.

Monkeybone
01-07-2010, 07:48 AM

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas so quips in the guy that thinks everyone else should pay for his healthcare....

Most definately.

With his own unique flare added of course. VRRROOMMMMM!! right over your head. Not the first time either.... can you just not read context or something? duuurrrrrr...

you and Chess should just go on a date and tell each other how great you both are. Might really hit it off.... unless Chess ain't white... then it might just get awkward...

Monkeybone
01-07-2010, 07:53 AM

Still would like to know what LOUI stands for, though. Without that, it's an incomplete evaluation.
Not that we are forgetting Abbey... and I know that you have a totally different perspective on it than us in the Midwest, with losing someone and everything... but I also have to go with the mindset of, "are we only mad becasue it was Arab kids?" That is what it comes down to. What if white kids had worn it? Would it have seem patriotic? Or just bad taste? BUt Arab kids wear it so it must be offensive and anti-american. And you know what... maybe it is. but Maybe it isn't?

Jeff
01-07-2010, 08:02 AM
Not that we are forgetting Abbey... and I know that you have a totally different perspective on it than us in the Midwest, with losing someone and everything... but I also have to go with the mindset of, "are we only mad becasue it was Arab kids?" That is what it comes down to. What if white kids had worn it? Would it have seem patriotic? Or just bad taste? BUt Arab kids wear it so it must be offensive and anti-american. And you know what... maybe it is. but Maybe it isn't?

Monkeybone If white kids only had worn the shirts at the very least it would iof been very disrespectful, and shouldn't of gone unpunished, and yes call me a racist if ya want but when the population is what it is and we are at was with terror I absolutely take offense to only arab students wearing these shirts, if it was just school spirit why didn't all the kids wear them ? And as I said if they did, I would still think it is very distasteful and they should of been punished

Nukeman
01-07-2010, 08:24 AM
To be honest sweetheart, I think you're probably a puny little internet rambo who wants folks to believe you're some kind of super hero.

No offense, that's just the image I have in my head of you based on your attempts to talk tuff...I'm sure you're probably a nice fella in person.

Tell ya what, talk to ANYONE on this board who knows me away from here they will tell you I am EXACTLY the same off the computer!!! Don't need to project a "tough guy" persona. i am very secure in my abilities and quite capable of taking care of myself and my family!!!!!

I have found that most "images" i have in my head of online people are usualy false.....

Monkeybone
01-07-2010, 08:27 AM
Monkeybone If white kids only had worn the shirts at the very least it would iof been very disrespectful, and shouldn't of gone unpunished, and yes call me a racist if ya want but when the population is what it is and we are at was with terror I absolutely take offense to only arab students wearing these shirts, if it was just school spirit why didn't all the kids wear them ? And as I said if they did, I would still think it is very distasteful and they should of been punished
I can see how the small number makes it lean towards kids seeing what they can get away with and not completely um.. "honest" (can't think of the word that I want). Also how it was only Arab kids. Something about it stinks. I agree with you on that. But they got punished. I'm not saying that it was a great shirt and that I want one. I just think that is being blown out of proportion personally. No matter what we do, there are going to be people that don't like us, people that do or say things offend us, and people that want us to do things their way or the highway. Register that you don't like it, voice your opinion by all means and then move along. And yes I know that is what we are doing now.

red states rule
01-07-2010, 08:27 AM

I suspect if white kids would have worn the shirt, they would have been sent home to change clothes and/or given a letter to take home to mom and dad

Once again we are told to calm down, not to worry, and look the other way when this type of hate is openly displayed after 9-11

I wonder how you would have felt the same way, if say Japanese kids wore a shirt glorifying Pearl Harbor during WWII?

Monkeybone
01-07-2010, 08:30 AM
I suspect if white kids would have worn the shirt, they would have been sent home to change clothes and/or given a letter to take home to mom and dad

Once again we are told to calm down, not to worry, and look the other way when this type of hate is openly displayed after 9-11

I wonder how you would have felt the same way, if say Japanese kids wore a shirt glorifying Pearl Harbor during WWII?

I'm not saying ignore it. The kids were taken care of and punished. It was not like they were glorified in what they did. But you think that it is never going to happen again? We are at War with people that hate us... people that live HERE and hate us.

And how is this glorifying 9/11?

chesswarsnow
01-07-2010, 08:32 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Sit up on top of that fence much?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Monkeybone
01-07-2010, 08:34 AM
Ok, i retract what I was saying about them being punished, I misread the story and saw that is said 'suspensions are not being planned'. Apologizes.

red states rule
01-07-2010, 08:34 AM
I'm not saying ignore it. The kids were taken care of and punished. It was not like they were glorified in what they did. But you think that it is never going to happen again? We are at War with people that hate us... people that live HERE and hate us.

And how is this glorifying 9/11?

Wearing that shirt rubbed 9-11 in our faces MB

I understand we are at war - it appears you agree. It is the wimps that do NOT see this as a war but rather no more then kids stealing cd players from cars

It is those people who wear those shirts who should be watched very carefully. Of course the left will scream "racial profile" and "police state"

Monkeybone
01-07-2010, 08:37 AM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

no fence, just asking Devil's Advocate questions. Sorry if I don't like to outright condem people because they do something that hurts my feelings or want people to pay for my healthcare.

Nukeman
01-07-2010, 08:39 AM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexasohh and the peanut gallary chimes in again with their one liners....

I think you and your friends here are making a mountain out of a mole hill and by doing so giving this the attention IT DOESN'T DESERVE.

Ever stop to think that Maybe just maybe this was the reaction they wanted from morons like you and hog, that they wanted to say "see we were only attempting to honor 9/11 and since we were arab then it must have been wrong". You are falling right into a trap set by your own stupidity and hatred....... MORON!!!!!!!!!!!

Nukeman
01-07-2010, 08:40 AM
By the way WHERE in the constitution does it state that

"YOU HAVE THE FREEDOM TO NOT BE OFFENDED" could yo please point that out to me I must have missed it the last time I looked at it!?!?!?!?!

Monkeybone
01-07-2010, 08:43 AM
Wearing that shirt rubbed 9-11 in our faces MB

I understand we are at war - it appears you agree. It is the wimps that do NOT see this as a war but rather no more then kids stealing cd players from cars

It is those people who wear those shirts who should be watched very carefully. Of course the left will scream "racial profile" and "police state"

But how? If anything it is the quote under it that makes me think that it doesn't. Unless it is refering to the flying object.

Amen to that. gee should i stop the sort of person that doesn't commit these acts of terrorism or should I check on the guy that does? I think a lot of situations would be avoided with more profiling.

red states rule
01-07-2010, 09:05 AM
But how? If anything it is the quote under it that makes me think that it doesn't. Unless it is refering to the flying object.

Amen to that. gee should i stop the sort of person that doesn't commit these acts of terrorism or should I check on the guy that does? I think a lot of situations would be avoided with more profiling.

Just as with the Ft Hood killer, we keep ignoring the signs because we are worried about being called a racist

All the signs were there for anyone and everyone to see

HogTrash
01-07-2010, 09:08 AM
Tell ya what, talk to ANYONE on this board who knows me away from here they will tell you I am EXACTLY the same off the computer!!! Don't need to project a "tough guy" persona. i am very secure in my abilities and quite capable of taking care of myself and my family!!!!!

I have found that most "images" i have in my head of online people are usualy false.....You sound much more civilized and rational today...Isn't that preferable to all that name calling?

Your political views are probably very similar to mine except you have a false impression of me as being a racist.

Political correctness programming demands that anyone who speaks the forbidden truths must be attacked as a racist.

It has been a very successful marxist tactic to silence the masses and make problem solving all but impossible.

My racial views are not for the purpose of hate or superiority, and especially not for the rediculous reason of skin-color.

Monkeybone
01-07-2010, 09:15 AM
Just as with the Ft Hood killer, we keep ignoring the signs because we are worried about being called a racist

All the signs were there for anyone and everyone to see

As of right now, no one really knows (at least yet), these kids are completely different from that Traitor. Unless they have somewhere else that they show a form of Anti-Americanism, then they just made a bad choice and need slapped on the back of the head and called 're-re'. Should they have known better? Hell yes. Is it being blown out of whack? Hell yes.

I'm not afraid of being called racist. If the kids did that with Anti-American intentions then, then hell yah then then get classified as turban wearing assholes that should be shipped out of here even if they are minors. You don't like America, fine, leave and leave us alone.

Monkeybone
01-07-2010, 09:18 AM
You sound much more civilized and rational today...Isn't that preferable to all that name calling?

Your political views are probably very similar to mine except you have a false impression of me as being a racist.

Political correctness programming demands that anyone who speaks the forbidden truths must be attacked as a racist.

It has been a very successful marxist tactic to silence the masses and make problem solving all but impossible.

My racial views are not for the purpose of hate or superiority, and especially not for the rediculous reason of skin-color. Nuke and I say things all the time when we talk that would be clarified as racist. We have categories just like anyone else. Example. There are black people and then there are the Niggers. There is nothing PC about us. I've been told enough time, even by Nuke himself, that " I ain't right" from some of the things I say.

I think that thing is Hog, that you just come off as you group ALL together and don't seem to try and make a distinction.

red states rule
01-07-2010, 09:19 AM
As of right now, no one really knows (at least yet), these kids are completely different from that Traitor. Unless they have somewhere else that they show a form of Anti-Americanism, then they just made a bad choice and need slapped on the back of the head and called 're-re'. Should they have known better? Hell yes. Is it being blown out of whack? Hell yes.

I'm not afraid of being called racist. If the kids did that with Anti-American intentions then, then hell yah then then get classified as turban wearing assholes that should be shipped out of here even if they are minors. You don't like America, fine, leave and leave us alone.

From what I can gether that was the motive. With Obama as President they see the green light is on to attack America in every way possible

After all, the word terror and terrorism is no longer used by governemnt officials.

Monkeybone
01-07-2010, 09:26 AM
From what I can gether that was the motive. With Obama as President they see the green light is on to attack America in every way possible

After all, the word terror and terrorism is no longer used by governemnt officials.
too true too true. A New era of America. Or as Obama said, 'Fundamentally Changed'

chesswarsnow
01-07-2010, 09:32 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. You sit up there on the fence, while I sit down here in the peanut gallery.:popcorn:
2. islam wants to take you off the fence and burn you in the fire.:bang3:
3. Some people are just morons and can't see this fact.
4. Thats why I'm here, to expalin the tough questions on what to care about.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Monkeybone
01-07-2010, 09:53 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. You sit up there on the fence, while I sit down here in the peanut gallery.:popcorn:
2. islam wants to take you off the fence and burn you in the fire.:bang3:
3. Some people are just morons and can't see this fact.
4. Thats why I'm here, to expalin the tough questions on what to care about.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And yet you have explained nothing and claim you are doing so good. And you also want me to pay for your healthcare. Good job. You must be a Politician.

Jeff
01-07-2010, 02:18 PM
I can see how the small number makes it lean towards kids seeing what they can get away with and not completely um.. "honest" (can't think of the word that I want). Also how it was only Arab kids. Something about it stinks. I agree with you on that. But they got punished. I'm not saying that it was a great shirt and that I want one. I just think that is being blown out of proportion personally. No matter what we do, there are going to be people that don't like us, people that do or say things offend us, and people that want us to do things their way or the highway. Register that you don't like it, voice your opinion by all means and then move along. And yes I know that is what we are doing now.

I am not sure about the being blown out of proportion, at lunch today I watched CNN ( really) LOL, and they said there is a new movement, youth worshiping Osamn Bin Laden, they said they are all over the world and are staying away from there homes waiting to see what Osama does,

AS for punishment , I wasn't able to see the video, but it sounded to me like all that happened was they confiscated the shirts, hell years ago I wore a offensive shirt and was suspended 3 days after My Parents met with the school

Understand I am not saying you are wrong I just think there are many different ways to look at this

I just read the rest of the thread ( guess I should do that first) lol and I see you have now seen the punishment deal

Noir
01-07-2010, 02:28 PM
Maybe i'm missing it, but i don;t see the problem, i thought by a few of the posts they were glorifying terrorism, and maybe thats how some see it, but personally the idea that you "can't bring us down" is one that is not in anyway celebrating the events of 9/11 and that using the Class of '11 ones as the towers was quite creative.

Jeff
01-07-2010, 02:32 PM
Maybe i'm missing it, but i don;t see the problem, i thought by a few of the posts they were glorifying terrorism, and maybe thats how some see it, but personally the idea that you "can't bring us down" is one that is not in anyway celebrating the events of 9/11 and that using the Class of '11 ones as the towers was quite creative.

Noir my way of thinking using the towers in the manner they did is at least very disrespectful, to me the towers ought not be used to symbolize anything other than to remind America and the world of that dreadful day

Noir
01-07-2010, 02:36 PM
Noir my way of thinking using the towers in the manner they did is at least very disrespectful, to me the towers ought not be used to symbolize anything other than to remind America and the world of that dreadful day

But i think thats the point, to remind those who see it about what happened, and then to read that nothing, not even the events of 9/11 can bring them, the youth, down.

Kathianne
01-07-2010, 04:39 PM
But i think thats the point, to remind those who see it about what happened, and then to read that nothing, not even the events of 9/11 can bring them, the youth, down.

Wow! That's stretching. All Arab students in predominately Arab-American high school. Look up Dearborn, MI and terrorism.

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=dearborn+terrorism&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Not many American cities have the demographics of Dearborn.

Noir
01-07-2010, 04:45 PM
Wow! That's stretching. All Arab students in predominately Arab-American high school. Look up Dearborn, MI and terrorism.

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=dearborn+terrorism&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

I didn't know the students where arabs, but still, that doesn't really change anything, if on 9/11 someone on this site made a post with a pic of the twin towers with text saying "can't bring us down" would you think of it as disrespectful? If you saw someone talking about the 9/11 attacks and said that the terrorists "can't bring us down" would you consider it disrespectful? If a teenager decides that for their school hoodie, given that it will have '11 on it they are able to have a visual of the twin towers and the phrase "can't bring us down" is that disrespectful?

Gaffer
01-07-2010, 04:45 PM

It's not referred to as dearbornistan for nothing.

Abbey Marie
01-07-2010, 05:11 PM

MB, there have been countless "Never forget" shirts, posters, etc., and they will usually show a fireman, or the American flag raised up, in the middle of the rubble. Or some other scene that depicts the aftermath of that day along with an uplifting patriotic image. When someone shows a scene of some kind of flying projectile about to go into the buildings, and with no corresponding patriotic symbol or text to boot, that's a very different thing entirely. Do you see the difference?

As for your point above: As I had already said similarly, if the video/evidence (that I cannot see) supports the analysis that these shirts were meant to show one-ness with the terrorism of 9/11, then I don't care if white bread granny from Iowa is wearing it- it stinks. "I swears it to you". :salute:

IMO, to wrangle an interpretation of these shirts as harmless expressions of graduating-class solidarity is the real stretch here.

Mr. P
01-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Oh HELL! Just collect em all up and toss em in compounds like we did the Japanese! Then work on pulling yer head out of yer asses!

Feel better now?

Agnapostate
01-07-2010, 05:36 PM
Doesn't seem that different than a crucifix, actually. When I went from Catholic to evangelical, the first thing they told me was that "he wasn't on that cross anymore." :laugh:

Abbey Marie
01-07-2010, 05:39 PM
Anyway, here's the answer to the "LOUI" question:

"The students had the sweatshirts, which included each of their nicknames above the 9/11 image, made at a shop over Christmas break and wore them Monday, their first day back..."

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/US/michigan-students-reprimanded-shirts-mocking-911/story?id=9491502&page=2

Abbey Marie
01-07-2010, 05:40 PM
Oh HELL! Just collect em all up and toss em in compounds like we did the Japanese! Then work on pulling yer head out of yer asses!

Feel better now?

Nah, we'll just send them all to your house. :poke:

Mr. P
01-07-2010, 07:55 PM
Nah, we'll just send them all to your house. :poke:

Works for me.. ya want em fried, gased or just incarcerated?

Abbey Marie
01-07-2010, 08:23 PM

I want them held up as the paragons of innocence and virtue and misunderstood intentions that they are, of course. Isn't that what everyone wants?

Jeff
01-07-2010, 10:23 PM

What ever ya do NO water boarding, LOL

HogTrash
01-10-2010, 01:52 PM
Nuke and I say things all the time when we talk that would be clarified as racist. We have categories just like anyone else. Example. There are black people and then there are the Niggers. There is nothing PC about us. I've been told enough time, even by Nuke himself, that " I ain't right" from some of the things I say.

I think that thing is Hog, that you just come off as you group ALL together and don't seem to try and make a distinction.I acknowledge that there are exceptions to every rule but I do tend to judge groups by the rule rather than the exception which I feel is justifiable.

I watched an interview of Jesse Jackson where he stated that if he were walking down a dark city street and noticed there was a group of young men walking behind him he would be relieved to find out they were white.

Does this make him a racist?.....In the same situation, I too would be relieved.....Does that make me a racist?.....Do you see the point?.....His and mine?

HogTrash
01-10-2010, 02:57 PM

Feel better now?How about if we deport all non-citizen muslims and people of middle eastern descent and end all immigration and travel to the US by these

people untill there has been no attacks by islamic terrorist for 20 years at which time we can return to normal travel and immigration policies?

Mr. P
01-10-2010, 03:06 PM
How about if we deport all non-citizen muslims and people of middle eastern descent and end all immigration and travel to the US by these

people untill there has been no attacks by islamic terrorist for 20 years at which time we can return to normal travel and immigration policies?

If these kids were born here ya got a problem with that.

HogTrash
01-10-2010, 03:29 PM
If these kids were born here ya got a problem with that.By law[which I don't believe is constitutional by the way] they are citizens and would not be deported.

But in my opinion, and that of millions of other Americans, the 'born in America law' should be overturned.