PDA

View Full Version : *How Will We Defeat islam?*

chesswarsnow
01-06-2010, 09:51 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But lets discuss this.
2. It warms me heart that so many here are now speaking out against islam.
3. I have been going on about this for nearly 20 years.
4. I am the original pioneer on this topic.
5. At least it seems that way to me.
6. Lets think of some concrete ways to defuse this whole islam thing.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

FSUK
01-31-2010, 07:39 AM
Narrow minded & ignorant people, such as yourself : are incapable and too stupid to recognise that the muslims whom participate in violence and terror are those that are brainwashed and do not represent islam. There are 1 billion muslims in the world, and like any religion there are extremist elements that use violence to achieve their twisted goals.

The IRA was a catholic terror group which killed men,women and children. Does this mean, that we should get rid of catholicism. ?

Seriously. people on this forum are so stupid, and ignorant. I condemn terrorism in all its forms. But, you can not brush a whole religion with the same paint brush.

jimnyc
01-31-2010, 07:50 AM
Narrow minded & ignorant people, such as yourself : are incapable and too stupid to recognise that the muslims whom participate in violence and terror are those that are brainwashed and do not represent islam. There are 1 billion muslims in the world, and like any religion there are extremist elements that use violence to achieve their twisted goals.

The IRA was a catholic terror group which killed men,women and children. Does this mean, that we should get rid of catholicism. ?

Seriously. people on this forum are so stupid, and ignorant. I condemn terrorism in all its forms. But, you can not brush a whole religion with the same paint brush.

I agree with you regarding the amount of Muslims, and the small percentage who are extremists. I know there are plenty of good Muslims out there and know a bunch myself. But it's kind of ironic that you condemn Chess for painting with a large brush, and then you do the same thing in the very same paragraph.

Noir
01-31-2010, 08:40 AM
The same way you 'defeat' any religion, just talk about it, its sillyness soon becomes clear.

chesswarsnow
01-31-2010, 12:37 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I'm too stupid huh?
2. I been ranting about islams pure evilness for years before 911.
3. I been all along the watch tower, proclaiming what islam is up to.
4. islam itself, is a thing that in its nature is pure evil, you must not of read their book.
5. I'dd say most followers of islam are not true blue islam, they are the garden varity islam.
6. They don't hold truth the basic tennants of islam which is to over throw, those not in islam.
7. Hook or crook, get in amongst them and disrupte their realities, which is what they are doing all over the world.
8. But people like you are indefferent to the truth, because you can't handle the truth.
9. When islam strikes your family, like they did many people of England, with the tube bombings, you stand by like a complete moron, asking,"Hey isn't islam mis-understood?"
10. No islam isn't mis-understood, I understand it, its evil in its tennants, which you are blind to see, do you need a building to fall on you to finally understand this?
11. Those who attack westerners, know what the koran is saying, and follow it to its logical conclusion, which is to become a human bomb and kill whitie.
12. Your unable to grasp this, because of some deep rooted white guilt, and all the political correctness goiing around that you want to believe, which you lean on like a crutch.
13. One reason is the fact of how huge the problem at hand is, seeing there are over a billion muslims to have to look at, and what can we do about them.
14. We shit can their cult from our Nations, all Western Nations too!
15. These are my terms, and there is no other way.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
01-31-2010, 12:41 PM
Sorry bout that,

The same way you 'defeat' any religion, just talk about it, its sillyness soon becomes clear.

1. You are a bigot, towards Christianity.
2. While the muslims want your head.
3. Why don't you go to an islamic site, and explain to them how their religion is silly.
4. Then go over to mecca and explain to them on a soap box how silly their religion and its foolishness.
5. Your head will be used as a soccer ball before the sun goes down, you need to wake up to reality son.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
01-31-2010, 01:07 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. You are a bigot, towards Christianity.
2. While the muslims want your head.
3. Why don't you go to an islamic site, and explain to them how their religion is silly.
4. Then go over to mecca and explain to them on a soap box how silly their religion and its foolishness.
5. Your head will be used as a soccer ball before the sun goes down, you need to wake up to reality son.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I treat all religions the same, and yes Christianity is much more liberal than most other religions, but it still has the same problems at its heart.

chesswarsnow
01-31-2010, 04:44 PM
Sorry bout that,

I treat all religions the same, and yes Christianity is much more liberal than most other religions, but it still has the same problems at its heart.

1. No, I have to disagree.
2. You go on and on about how false Christianity is , as many others here do, out of blindness.
3. Yet you are from a Christian Country.
4. And you never speak out about islam, or what its about.
5. There is no problem at Christianitys heart, you mock God and Jesus Christ so often, you can't even acknowldge it, and or are aware of it.
6. Still you never post any questions or long boring debates about the pitfalls of islam.
7. Why is that Noir???
8. This is so laughable, you compare islam to Christianity, how many men go into islams cities and blow themselves up in buses and subways systems?
9. Sorry Noir, I just blew your house of cards to hell, I still like you and am pulling for your come back.
10. I know your just a child, in a grown up mans world, its okay.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
01-31-2010, 05:11 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. No, I have to disagree.
2. You go on and on about how false Christianity is , as many others here do, out of blindness.
3. Yet you are from a Christian Country.
4. And you never speak out about islam, or what its about.
5. There is no problem at Christianitys heart, you mock God and Jesus Christ so often, you can't even acknowldge it, and or are aware of it.
6. Still you never post any questions or long boring debates about the pitfalls of islam.
7. Why is that Noir???
8. This is so laughable, you compare islam to Christianity, how many men go into islams cities and blow themselves up in buses and subways systems?
9. Sorry Noir, I just blew your house of cards to hell, I still like you and am pulling for your come back.
10. I know your just a child, in a grown up mans world, its okay.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

All religions are false as far as i can see, most of my topics on religion are based around Christianity because that is the common religion of most people on this forum, because obviously america is a Christian country, I assure you my thoughts for Islam are no more favourable than any other religion.

chesswarsnow
01-31-2010, 09:10 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. No you can spend a lifetime foolishly trying to beat down Christ.
2. No one will stop you or do you harm for it.
3. While you go to some muslim site and try that, they will hack you and come and get you.
4. You can go to Vatican City, in Italy, and pass out hateful things about Jesus, nothing will happen to you.
5. And yet you go to mecca, and try to say something about mohammed having an underage wife, or anything else negitive about him, and you will be dead before the sun goes down.
6. You really do libe in a fantasy world man.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

HogTrash
01-31-2010, 09:16 PM
The situation makes "defeat" impossible but we can successfully defend America against Islam but only if we are willing to abandon political correctness, which to me is a small price to pay for national security.

We must deport all muslims and Islamic nationals who are not US citizens and completely stop all travel and immigration to America by muslims and people from the middle east and other nations that are predominately Islamic.

Agnapostate
01-31-2010, 10:03 PM
Confederate Cletus, shut your mouth. If anyone should have been banned from entry into America, it's your scotch-mick ass; we don't need any damn leprechaun gold and haggis. And Christianity isn't "more liberal" than Islam; its degree of influence is lesser.

chesswarsnow
01-31-2010, 10:36 PM
Sorry bout that,

Confederate Cletus, shut your mouth. If anyone should have been banned from entry into America, it's your scotch-mick ass; we don't need any damn leprechaun gold and haggis. And Christianity isn't "more liberal" than Islam; its degree of influence is lesser.

1. What makes you think I'm Scotish?
2. If anything I'm British.
3. You had better hope islam doesn't take over here, you Chinaians will be brought down to less than human, and the first to be thrown into the furnace.
4. You got ME and my clans to thank for your iq, which is some where around 130 I project.
5. Also I don't allow Chinaians to tell me to shut my mouth,...LOL!!!
6. I almost started laughing when I read that,...hehehehe,....
7. Stay off the booze brother, fire water no good.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Agnapostate
01-31-2010, 11:12 PM
No one was talking to your dumb hillbilly ass; Trailer Timmy. :laugh:

chesswarsnow
01-31-2010, 11:20 PM
Sorry bout that,

No one was talking to your dumb hillbilly ass; Trailer Timmy. :laugh:

1. LOL!!!!!,...now you are trying to be funny!:laugh2:
2. I'm far from hill billy trailer trash chinaian.
3. I most likely the most wealthy person posting on this site.
4. And own houses all over the planet.
5. I'm sure you don't even own a trailer, and never will,...hehehe,......:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

KarlMarx
02-01-2010, 06:23 AM
There seems to have always been a tension between the East and the West... the present War on Terror is just the latest incarnation.

Unfortunately. There is some truth to the claim that the current war on Terror is a religious war. It was made so by a group of Islamists who want to impose their values on the rest of the world. This war goes back to well before the 13th century.

1. At one time, Islam had advanced into Europe, i.e. Spain. I think I remember reading that King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella, the two who financed Christopher Columbus, were instrumental in defeating Islam in Spain and pushing it back into Africa.

2. Vlad the Impaler, that shadowy figure who "Dracula" is based on, was first and foremost a "defender of the faith" who repelled the advances of Islam into Eastern Europe. It's no accident that there still is a long standing animosity between Muslims and Christians in the Balkans

3. The purpose of the Crusades, which go back to the 11th century, was to regain the Holy Land from the grip of Islam.

Going back even further... there was the Persian War between Persia and Greece, which predate Islam. Had the Persians won those two battles (the battle of Marathon and the battle of Thermopylae), Western history would have been much different.

chesswarsnow
02-01-2010, 08:54 AM
Sirry bout that,

1. Looks like that time to clear out the thorns is here again.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Gaffer
02-01-2010, 09:40 AM
Sirry bout that,

1. Looks like that time to clear out the thorns is here again.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And it's not done with dialog.

HogTrash
02-01-2010, 10:06 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. LOL!!!!!,...now you are trying to be funny!:laugh2:
2. I'm far from hill billy trailer trash chinaian.
3. I most likely the most wealthy person posting on this site.
4. And own houses all over the planet.
5. I'm sure you don't even own a trailer, and never will,...hehehe,......:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexasNow-now chesswar...Don't be too hard on poor little Aggy.

He's having an identity crises...He thinks he's somebody. :laugh2:

82Marine89
02-01-2010, 01:07 PM

I agree with you regarding the amount of Muslims, and the small percentage who are extremists. I know there are plenty of good Muslims out there and know a bunch myself. But it's kind of ironic that you condemn Chess for painting with a large brush, and then you do the same thing in the very same paragraph.

Sorry bout that,

1. I'm too stupid huh?
2. I been ranting about islams pure evilness for years before 911.
3. I been all along the watch tower, proclaiming what islam is up to.
4. islam itself, is a thing that in its nature is pure evil, you must not of read their book.
5. I'dd say most followers of islam are not true blue islam, they are the garden varity islam.
6. They don't hold truth the basic tennants of islam which is to over throw, those not in islam.
7. Hook or crook, get in amongst them and disrupte their realities, which is what they are doing all over the world.
8. But people like you are indefferent to the truth, because you can't handle the truth.
9. When islam strikes your family, like they did many people of England, with the tube bombings, you stand by like a complete moron, asking,"Hey isn't islam mis-understood?"
10. No islam isn't mis-understood, I understand it, its evil in its tennants, which you are blind to see, do you need a building to fall on you to finally understand this?
11. Those who attack westerners, know what the koran is saying, and follow it to its logical conclusion, which is to become a human bomb and kill whitie.
12. Your unable to grasp this, because of some deep rooted white guilt, and all the political correctness goiing around that you want to believe, which you lean on like a crutch.
13. One reason is the fact of how huge the problem at hand is, seeing there are over a billion muslims to have to look at, and what can we do about them.
14. We shit can their cult from our Nations, all Western Nations too!
15. These are my terms, and there is no other way.

Regards,
SirJamesofTicksAss

Take a look at Beruit in 1983. Everyone claims it was the Muslims that did it all to us and killed a few of my friends when the Marine Barracks was blown up. What they fail to tell you and is common knowledge in the military community is that the Lebanese Christians were part of it and sold them the explosives. It's not Islam, it's a bunch of fundamentalists, both Muslim and Christian, that hate America. Only the narrow minded think it is the entire religion.

chesswarsnow
02-01-2010, 05:05 PM
Sorry bout that,

Take a look at Beruit in 1983. Everyone claims it was the Muslims that did it all to us and killed a few of my friends when the Marine Barracks was blown up. What they fail to tell you and is common knowledge in the military community is that the Lebanese Christians were part of it and sold them the explosives. It's not Islam, it's a bunch of fundamentalists, both Muslim and Christian, that hate America. Only the narrow minded think it is the entire religion.

1. Christians?
2. Now thats laughable.:laugh2:
3. I'm going to have to see some proof on that one.
4. Can't take your word for it.
5. Either this is political correctness on high, or you're just trying to make stuff up, and see who bites.
6. Well I don't know about the rest of your readers, but I ain't about to bite on that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
02-01-2010, 05:31 PM

I've looked for the Christians selling the explosives, can't find anything like that. I agree however with your gist about extremists of any religion in general.

Gaffer
02-01-2010, 06:26 PM
Call me narrow minded, but I put the blame where it belongs. Lumping in other groups and religions is just the old "see they do it too" routine. No other religion calls for the murder of non-believers. islam does just that.

Kathianne
02-01-2010, 07:07 PM
Call me narrow minded, but I put the blame where it belongs. Lumping in other groups and religions is just the old "see they do it too" routine. No other religion calls for the murder of non-believers. islam does just that.

I think the question lies with the percentage of extremists within each religion. I'm sure there are extremist Wiccans, just not enough to count. When it comes to extremists willing to kill themselves, Islam has a current monopoly.

Gaffer
02-01-2010, 07:19 PM
I think the question lies with the percentage of extremists within each religion. I'm sure there are extremist Wiccans, just not enough to count. When it comes to extremists willing to kill themselves, Islam has a current monopoly.

Well, let's say there is 1 percent of all in every religion that are extremist. That's a million muslim extremists and 1 wiccan. Of course the Wiccans are about as extremist as the Amish. The extremism is also relative.

Agnapostate
02-01-2010, 07:20 PM

That's quite obviously untrue. Or have you never read chapter 13 of the book of Deuteronomy?

“If there arises among you a prophet or a dreamer of dreams, and he gives you a sign or a wonder, and the sign or the wonder comes to pass, of which he spoke to you, saying, ‘Let us go after other gods’—which you have not known—‘and let us serve them,’ you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, for the LORD your God is testing you to know whether you love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. You shall walk after the LORD your God and fear Him, and keep His commandments and obey His voice; you shall serve Him and hold fast to Him. But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has spoken in order to turn you away from the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of bondage, to entice you from the way in which the LORD your God commanded you to walk. So you shall put away the evil from your midst.

“If your brother, the son of your mother, your son or your daughter, the wife of your bosom, or your friend who is as your own soul, secretly entices you, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which you have not known, neither you nor your fathers, of the gods of the people which are all around you, near to you or far off from you, from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth, you shall not consent to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him or conceal him; but you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. And you shall stone him with stones until he dies, because he sought to entice you away from the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. So all Israel shall hear and fear, and not again do such wickedness as this among you.

“If you hear someone in one of your cities, which the LORD your God gives you to dwell in, saying, ‘Corrupt men have gone out from among you and enticed the inhabitants of their city, saying, “Let us go and serve other gods”’—which you have not known— then you shall inquire, search out, and ask diligently. And if it is indeed true and certain that such an abomination was committed among you, you shall surely strike the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying it, all that is in it and its livestock—with the edge of the sword. And you shall gather all its plunder into the middle of the street, and completely burn with fire the city and all its plunder, for the LORD your God. It shall be a heap forever; it shall not be built again. So none of the accursed things shall remain in your hand, that the LORD may turn from the fierceness of His anger and show you mercy, have compassion on you and multiply you, just as He swore to your fathers, because you have listened to the voice of the LORD your God, to keep all His commandments which I command you today, to do what is right in the eyes of the LORD your God.

The difference is not in the actual doctrinal nature of Christianity, but in the degree of its influence over societies in which it's the dominant religion, as mentioned. Since the "Christian" countries are characterized by separation of church and state and the "Muslim" countries are not, it's understandable that Islam would be perceived as "worse." It is not. Its degree of influence is merely more expansive, and were Christianity in its position, we would likely have similar conditions. It's not difficult to imagine the likes of James Dobson or Pat Robertson eagerly accepting theocratic influence if they believe they do "the Lord's work." And Christianity has an actual history of such brutality when it exerted the same influence as Islam; the Spanish Inquisition was generated by a religious institution that is still technically ruled by an absolute monarch.

However, the question of whether Islamic religious doctrines motivate violent terrorist assaults against foreign targets is distinct from the internal domestic conditions of Islamic countries. And it's one I'd answer in the negative; that claim is used to silence legitimate political disputes that those motivated to support or engage in "Islamic" terrorism have.

HogTrash
02-01-2010, 07:33 PM
I think the question lies with the percentage of extremists within each religion. I'm sure there are extremist Wiccans, just not enough to count. When it comes to extremists willing to kill themselves, Islam has a current monopoly.There are evil individuals of every religion but as far as I know, Islam is the only religion that has an organized terrorist element in their ranks that is internationally funded by many of their religious leaders through their places of worship by those who do not directly participate.

The organized Islamic silence in refusing to condemn those who murder men, women and children in the name of their religion is quite revealing and disturbing.

Kathianne
02-01-2010, 07:36 PM
Well, let's say there is 1 percent of all in every religion that are extremist. That's a million muslim extremists and 1 wiccan. Of course the Wiccans are about as extremist as the Amish. The extremism is also relative.

There're more Christians than Muslims, yet far fewer willing to applaud, much less join in extreme actions for their beliefs. Truth is, those that take the Bible literally are considered, extreme. That doesn't mean however that they think killing abortion doctors or blowing buildings up is ok. They will condemn those that do, though they believe that abortion=murder.

Agnapostate
02-01-2010, 07:38 PM
There are evil individuals of every religion but as far as I know, Islam is the only religion that has an organized terrorist element in their ranks that is internationally funded by many of their religious leaders through their places of worship by those who do not directly participate.

The organized Islamic silence in refusing to condemn those who murder men, women and children in the name of their religion is quite revealing and disturbing.

We know this claim to be false, as Osama bin Laden and other senior Al Qaeda members have explicitly stated that their violent campaign is based on their opposition to several aspects of the foreign policy of U.S. political regimes, most notably the financial and political support offered to the Israeli government, which uses that to fund policies toward an Arab population that most Arabs and Muslims regard as oppressive and unjust. Also drawing their ire is the presence of U.S. military troops in Saudi Arabia and elsewhere in the Middle East. Conversely, Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson's convictions do seem to be fairly consistent applications of Christian religious doctrine, and their fundamentalism could influence political figures sympathetic to their aims...

Gaffer
02-01-2010, 07:38 PM
I may be wrong but didn't Jesus come along and change all that? As I said extremism is relative to the religion. An Amish extremist will come at you with a bible and quote verses to you. A muslim extremist will try to blow you and everyone around to kingdom come. The koran teaches that very thing. The difference again between Robinson and his ilk is that they want the political power, but they won't use violence to get it. They don't believe they have to control the whole world for the Messiah to return. They may think and say your going to hell, but they don't try to send you there personally. The koran teaches you to be judge, jury, and executioner. Just your kind of religion.

Joyful HoneyBee
02-01-2010, 07:44 PM
It is true that much brutality has been wrought in the name of religion, just as much has been executed in order to stifle religion and to smite freedom.

The current radical Islamic movement is not new, not something that has just cropped up within the past couple of decades. It has been a festering sickness that has its roots in Nazism. Hitler and the Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin Husseini, became very good friends with a common goal to take over the world, to kill Jews, and to spread an ideology that would keep the masses of humanity under the rule of these two twisted evil men. When Nazi Germany fell to allied forces, no one thought to go after this fledgling radical Islamic movement. It just didn't seem significant at the time. Well, little monsters tend to grow up to be massive beasts, and so, we are seeing this grown up beast that is radical Islam. It will threaten all of humanity and make no mistake, it is every bit as dangerous as Hitler ever was.

Those who do not study and understand history are doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IpqemuwsV24&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IpqemuwsV24&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Kathianne
02-01-2010, 07:49 PM
I may be wrong but didn't Jesus come along and change all that? As I said extremism is relative to the religion. An Amish extremist will come at you with a bible and quote verses to you. A muslim extremist will try to blow you and everyone around to kingdom come. The koran teaches that very thing. The difference again between Robinson and his ilk is that they want the political power, but they won't use violence to get it. They don't believe they have to control the whole world for the Messiah to return. They may think and say your going to hell, but they don't try to send you there personally. The koran teaches you to be judge, jury, and executioner. Just your kind of religion.

Just what I was saying. With the sole exception of Islam, most orthodox believers adhere to a reform belief in actions. There is a 'God will sort it out,' attitude with those that break 'God's laws.' They will willingly explain their beliefs, but when it comes to 'punishments' it's not theirs to dole out.

Joyful HoneyBee
02-01-2010, 08:02 PM
Most Muslims are just as dismayed by the radicals as everyone else in the world. But, at the same time, even the most peaceable Muslims are reluctant to point out the individuals who adhere to an extremist attitude, those with ties to Al Qaeda, even protecting those who are known to be following a Jihadist agenda. If we are to make any headway in rooting out those who are pushing radical ideologies, Muslims must stand up for what is right and help to eradicate the radical factions.

Agnapostate
02-01-2010, 08:47 PM
I may be wrong but didn't Jesus come along and change all that?

Did he? According to his statement in Matthew 5:17-20:

Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

So there was an intent of fulfillment rather than destruction. The premise that the New Testament "abolished" the rather authoritarian dictates of the Old Testament only increased in popularity as liberalism did, when theocracy was no longer as trendy as it once was. There were certainly attempts to strictly apply prohibitions on fornication and adultery on a Biblical basis (and execute violators, as the Bible commands), and a long legacy of witch burning and forcible conversion of unwilling persons illustrates the nature of Christianity when it's able to exert similar theocratic influence.

As I said extremism is relative to the religion. An Amish extremist will come at you with a bible and quote verses to you. A muslim extremist will try to blow you and everyone around to kingdom come. The koran teaches that very thing.

The Old Testament, adhered to by Jews and Christians, advocates the violent murder of nonbelievers who attempt to entice others to follow them. Regardless, you assume that all accept your belief that "Islamic" terrorism is motivated by religious doctrines as opposed to political discontent. We should not.

The difference again between Robinson and his ilk is that they want the political power, but they won't use violence to get it. They don't believe they have to control the whole world for the Messiah to return. They may think and say your going to hell, but they don't try to send you there personally. The koran teaches you to be judge, jury, and executioner. Just your kind of religion.

The difference is that Robinson lacks power and would only lose badly if he attempted to use violence to get it.

chesswarsnow
02-01-2010, 10:41 PM
Sorry bout that,

I've looked for the Christians selling the explosives, can't find anything like that. I agree however with your gist about extremists of any religion in general.

1. Sure tar and feather all religions, we are all dirty sinners!:eek:
2. I see no real or imagined comparrisons.
3. There is no known group of Christian extremists blowing themselves up anywhere over religion.
4. Not anywhere on the planet.
5. No known group flying airplanes into buildings, willing to die for Christ.
6. He died for us, not the other way around, its anit-Christian.
7. So to say a Christian does what islam does is *PURE* and I do mean *PURE* *INSANITY*for anyone who is a Christian to proclaim, and I bar none!!!!!
8. To utter that you believe it cuts both ways makes me have my doubts about you.
9. You need to think about that one sister.
10. I think you just got into the political correctness trap, and just like the Marine, just babble on about stuff you haven't got a real clue.
11. One thing Marine has to offset his ignorance, is he isn't a believer, he's a heathern.
12. Which still I can't totally excuse, but he is programed that way with the PC school in Cailforniacation.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
02-01-2010, 10:49 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Call you narrow minded hell no!!!!
2. I will call you a genius!!!
3. You are not amongst the lost at all, brother.
4. There is a good reason you never got confused on this end times Holy War, which Christ will end it once and for all.
5. You heard it here first.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
02-01-2010, 10:50 PM
Sorry bout that,

Now-now chesswar...Don't be too hard on poor little Aggy.

He's having an identity crises...He thinks he's somebody. :laugh2:

1. LOL!!!!!:beer::beer::beer:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
02-01-2010, 10:52 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh, and a slight side step, to cover up the poo poo.
2. It didn't work for me, sorry.:cool:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
02-01-2010, 10:58 PM
Sorry bout that,

That's quite obviously untrue. Or have you never read chapter 13 of the book of Deuteronomy?

The difference is not in the actual doctrinal nature of Christianity, but in the degree of its influence over societies in which it's the dominant religion, as mentioned. Since the "Christian" countries are characterized by separation of church and state and the "Muslim" countries are not, it's understandable that Islam would be perceived as "worse." It is not. Its degree of influence is merely more expansive, and were Christianity in its position, we would likely have similar conditions. It's not difficult to imagine the likes of James Dobson or Pat Robertson eagerly accepting theocratic influence if they believe they do "the Lord's work." And Christianity has an actual history of such brutality when it exerted the same influence as Islam; the Spanish Inquisition was generated by a religious institution that is still technically ruled by an absolute monarch.

However, the question of whether Islamic religious doctrines motivate violent terrorist assaults against foreign targets is distinct from the internal domestic conditions of Islamic countries. And it's one I'd answer in the negative; that claim is used to silence legitimate political disputes that those motivated to support or engage in "Islamic" terrorism have.

1. This dudes talking to himself again.
2. Some one call the funny farm.
3. Put the bottle down China mon!:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Agnapostate
02-01-2010, 11:00 PM
I thought I said to quit yer' belly-achin, yokel.

chesswarsnow
02-01-2010, 11:01 PM
Sorry bout that,

There are evil individuals of every religion but as far as I know, Islam is the only religion that has an organized terrorist element in their ranks that is internationally funded by many of their religious leaders through their places of worship by those who do not directly participate.

1. You could be writing policy on how to combat islam.
2. And how we need to shut them down in USA and all Western Countries.

:clap::clap::clap:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
02-01-2010, 11:11 PM
Sorry bout that,

There're more Christians than Muslims, yet far fewer willing to applaud, much less join in extreme actions for their beliefs. Truth is, those that take the Bible literally are considered, extreme. That doesn't mean however that they think killing abortion doctors or blowing buildings up is ok. They will condemn those that do, though they believe that abortion=murder.

1. Oh grouping abortion doc killings to some unknown Christian group willing to blow themselves up is going back on track of your original thought, wow you're dancing on this one.:dance:

2. Abortion is murder, I believe it to be true.
3. One dead another wounded, i saw written in some ones sig. its so true, and tragic.
4. Could be just as well throwing babies into the fire of morloch, in acient times in parts of Israel, and within the heartherns lands.
5. You shouldn't get to choose who lives from the womb, its the worst type of sin, but I wouldn't kill some one for doing it, they kill themselves, with eternal judgement.
6. This life we have here now isn't the end, some will wish it was, some will be glad it isn't.
7. No more sorrow, sounds pretty good.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
02-01-2010, 11:19 PM
Sorry bout that,

We know this claim to be false, as Osama bin Laden and other senior Al Qaeda members have explicitly stated that their violent campaign is based on their opposition to several aspects of the foreign policy of U.S. political regimes, most notably the financial and political support offered to the Israeli government, which uses that to fund policies toward an Arab population that most Arabs and Muslims regard as oppressive and unjust. Also drawing their ire is the presence of U.S. military troops in Saudi Arabia and elsewhere in the Middle East. Conversely, Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson's convictions do seem to be fairly consistent applications of Christian religious doctrine, and their fundamentalism could influence political figures sympathetic to their aims...

1. Talking to yourself again,...???
2. SirHogTrash was speaking on how all these muslim terrorist funding locations send money back to these terrorists, directly through a portion of the donations they give each week at their terrorist funding locations all over USA, and the world.
3. Your mind is wondering again, try to address his post next time will you Chinaian!:laugh2:
4. What they hell you going off rambling on about some totally different?:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
02-01-2010, 11:22 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. You could be writing policy for some book to rid this planet of islam as well.
2. I give you the honor of the day post award!:beer:
3. Well you and a few other very spot on posters today!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
02-01-2010, 11:24 PM
Sorry bout that,

It is true that much brutality has been wrought in the name of religion, just as much has been executed in order to stifle religion and to smite freedom.

The current radical Islamic movement is not new, not something that has just cropped up within the past couple of decades. It has been a festering sickness that has its roots in Nazism. Hitler and the Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin Husseini, became very good friends with a common goal to take over the world, to kill Jews, and to spread an ideology that would keep the masses of humanity under the rule of these two twisted evil men. When Nazi Germany fell to allied forces, no one thought to go after this fledgling radical Islamic movement. It just didn't seem significant at the time. Well, little monsters tend to grow up to be massive beasts, and so, we are seeing this grown up beast that is radical Islam. It will threaten all of humanity and make no mistake, it is every bit as dangerous as Hitler ever was.

Those who do not study and understand history are doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IpqemuwsV24&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IpqemuwsV24&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

1. You hit a *Home Run* with this post.
2. Touch em all!
3. Sweet!:beer:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
02-01-2010, 11:25 PM
Sorry bout that,

Just what I was saying. With the sole exception of Islam, most orthodox believers adhere to a reform belief in actions. There is a 'God will sort it out,' attitude with those that break 'God's laws.' They will willingly explain their beliefs, but when it comes to 'punishments' it's not theirs to dole out.

1. Wow, dancing on the other side of the fence again are we???:dance:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
02-01-2010, 11:30 PM
Sorry bout that,

Most Muslims are just as dismayed by the radicals as everyone else in the world. But, at the same time, even the most peaceable Muslims are reluctant to point out the individuals who adhere to an extremist attitude, those with ties to Al Qaeda, even protecting those who are known to be following a Jihadist agenda. If we are to make any headway in rooting out those who are pushing radical ideologies, Muslims must stand up for what is right and help to eradicate the radical factions.

1. You could be writing policy on how to defeat islam in a book as well.
2. In Israel they go and bull doze the family house when they find out who did terrorism in their back yards.
3. Deport the family.
4. Thats the least we should be doing to the dude who shot up our men in Texas recently.
5. Killing 13 innocent Americans.
6. And hunt down the families of those whoes children who commit terrorism, and do them the same way where ever they are, *PERIOD*!!!
7. No borders, none.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Agnapostate
02-01-2010, 11:36 PM
So now you want to ape the kikes. :laugh:

chesswarsnow
02-01-2010, 11:37 PM
Sorry bout that,

Did he? According to his statement in Matthew 5:17-20:

So there was an intent of fulfillment rather than destruction. The premise that the New Testament "abolished" the rather authoritarian dictates of the Old Testament only increased in popularity as liberalism did, when theocracy was no longer as trendy as it once was. There were certainly attempts to strictly apply prohibitions on fornication and adultery on a Biblical basis (and execute violators, as the Bible commands), and a long legacy of witch burning and forcible conversion of unwilling persons illustrates the nature of Christianity when it's able to exert similar theocratic influence.

The Old Testament, adhered to by Jews and Christians, advocates the violent murder of nonbelievers who attempt to entice others to follow them. Regardless, you assume that all accept your belief that "Islamic" terrorism is motivated by religious doctrines as opposed to political discontent. We should not.

The difference is that Robinson lacks power and would only lose badly if he attempted to use violence to get it.

1. Jesus himself will come back and wipe out all islam, it will not even be remembered.
2. Figure that one out CoChinese........:laugh2:
3. *The Mystery Babylon*.
4. I'm done,.....for now,...

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Agnapostate
02-02-2010, 12:25 AM
Will you shut the fuck up already, hillbilly? You're like a goddamn autistic child that's been thumped in the head with a brick after its mother tried to induce abortion with a coat hanger and Chlorox.

chesswarsnow
02-02-2010, 08:16 AM
Sorry bout that,

Will you shut the fuck up already, hillbilly? You're like a goddamn autistic child that's been thumped in the head with a brick after its mother tried to induce abortion with a coat hanger and Chlorox.

1. No.
2. Not a chance I'm not likely to shut up.
3. Will you stop talking in circles?
4. We get tired of reading your crap as you talk to yourself.
5. Your lame ass attacks on my dear mother are uncalled for but seeing your some red skinned heathern there's no real surprise there.
6. Revealing your true low class back woods reality.
7. But you keep it up and you will be banned.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
02-02-2010, 09:33 AM
Sorry bout that,

I thought I said to quit yer' belly-achin, yokel.

1. Nope you said nothing.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

FSUK
02-06-2010, 07:16 PM
chesswarsnow--

will you stop fucking posting your messages in fucking lists with a number. Its so stupid.

chesswarsnow
02-06-2010, 09:52 PM
Sorry bout that,

chesswarsnow--

will you stop fucking posting your messages in fucking lists with a number. Its so stupid.

1. It's kinda catchie huh?
2. Some habits are hard to break from.
3. You'll get used to it. :laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas