PDA

View Full Version : Police May Scrap Entrance Exam

Monkeybone
01-06-2010, 01:43 PM
The Chicago Police Department is seriously considering scrapping the police entrance exam, sources tell Fran Spielman. And why?..

Dropping the exam would bolster minority hiring and avert legal battles, according to one source, while others confirm that the exam could be scrapped to open the process to as many people as possible. And that is such a bullshit reason. What ever happened to having qualified people to do the job. Need some sort of standards, especially in Law Enforcement.

stephanie
01-06-2010, 02:03 PM
well they have to give all those crips and bloods gang members a chance for employment..

our country is heading into the la LA land..

Trigg
01-06-2010, 02:03 PM
Maybe minorities should just start studying for the test?????? Or is that to much to as for???????

Nukeman
01-06-2010, 02:06 PM
Maybe minorities should just start studying for the test?????? Or is that to much to as for???????

Hey watch it now!!!! You want them to have "personal resposiblity"?!?!!?!?!? You conservative you!!!!!!!:coffee:

Monkeybone
01-06-2010, 02:15 PM

yah Trigg... stop being so racist

Monkeybone
01-06-2010, 02:16 PM
well they have to give all those crips and bloods gang members a chance for employment..

our country is heading into the la LA land..

exactly. tis a sad sad thing

Trigg
01-06-2010, 02:16 PM
yah Trigg... stop being so racist

at least I'm not being accused of being politically correct, that's a plus.

Nukeman
01-06-2010, 02:17 PM
at least I'm not being accused of being politically correct, that's a plus.
True that i think I would rather be called a racist than *gasp* PC!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monkeybone
01-06-2010, 02:18 PM
sheesh you two are such liberal progammed PCers for derailing my thread.

MtnBiker
01-06-2010, 02:29 PM
And why?..

So Sotomayer can breath easy.

Monkeybone
01-06-2010, 02:30 PM
So Sotomayer can breath easy.

OHHH! MtnBiker went there! We probably do need some more wise latinos and latinas on the force... since they would know what is going on more than a white man... also some Brothers since they know what it is really like on the street.

Stop hating.

Gaffer
01-06-2010, 04:56 PM
It's so they can pick and chose exactly who they want. Lowering the score needed to pass the test for blacks wasn't enough.

The criminal enablers run the big cities. This way they can fill the departments with their own thugs more easily. They are going to need all the thugs they can get when the revolution starts. The good honest cops aren't going to cooperate.