PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else remember...

Abbey Marie
01-06-2010, 02:28 PM
Don, aka Gotzoom? From mainly USMB back in the day. He was one of my all-time favorite posters.

Also, you can use this thread as a sort of memory lane for posters from along time ago we remember fondly... or not so fondly.

Mr. P
01-06-2010, 04:43 PM
Don, aka Gotzoom? From mainly USMB back in the day. He was one of my all-time favorite posters.

Also, you can use this thread as a sort of memory lane for posters from along time ago we remember fondly... or not so fondly.

I remember him.

glockmail
01-06-2010, 07:59 PM
OCA. The master of sarcasm.

Noir
01-06-2010, 08:03 PM
Nopes, must have been before my time,

What about Manu19....something lol, does he still come on? He was perdy darn funny.

glockmail
01-06-2010, 08:13 PM
Here's a classic:

Wow all those people were filthy cocksuckers? Guess we need to rethink what we classify as exceptional artists, probably should put an asterisk by their names when listing them saying that they were faggots and their stuff might no be suitable for people with moral fortitude.

Please remove Plato, Socrates and Aristotle...they were not gay, not like the filthy leather wearing, AIDS infested dirty no good faggots running around today, it was just a hole to them and before Christ, before they knew any better unlike the sick pole smokers running around today, whats their excuse? Oh yeah, we were born that way, we can't help it........yeah right, despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
:lol:

Mr. P
01-06-2010, 08:35 PM
OCA. The master of sarcasm.

I miss OCA.

Abbey Marie
01-06-2010, 08:38 PM
Here's a classic:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCA
Wow all those people were filthy cocksuckers? Guess we need to rethink what we classify as exceptional artists, probably should put an asterisk by their names when listing them saying that they were faggots and their stuff might no be suitable for people with moral fortitude.

Please remove Plato, Socrates and Aristotle...they were not gay, not like the filthy leather wearing, AIDS infested dirty no good faggots running around today, it was just a hole to them and before Christ, before they knew any better unlike the sick pole smokers running around today, whats their excuse? Oh yeah, we were born that way, we can't help it........yeah right, despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Wasn't OCA defending gay rights by the end of his time here? :dunno:

Mr. P
01-06-2010, 08:53 PM

I don't remember him doing that..he was defending illegals though, as I recall.

glockmail
01-06-2010, 09:04 PM
I wasn't around when OCA supposedly turned liberal. I suspect that he was just posin' with that act.

hjmick
01-06-2010, 09:25 PM
Nopes, must have been before my time,

What about Manu19....something lol, does he still come on? He was perdy darn funny.

Manu... Manchester United. He's still around, posting elsewhere these days. Though not often.

I'd like to hear from Nate. He only posted here 103 times, but we knew each other from the now defunct Political Nutshell and went to the shooting range a couple of times. Cool kid.

chesswarsnow
01-06-2010, 11:27 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I remember OCA.
2. He was a *Internet Bully* of the worst kind.
3. And if that *Bag-O-Crap* comes back, I'm gone.
4. Worst person I have ever ran across on the internet, bar none!!!
5. So if you want to get me gone someday, just bring back OCA, it will work like magic!!!:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
01-07-2010, 02:51 AM
5. So if you want to get me gone someday, just bring back OCA, it will work like magic!!!:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Gawd that would be tempting, but in the words of a modern day philosopher...

The problem is we have replaced shit with more shit

Hopefully the new shit won't smell as bad as the old shit

Regardless shit is shit and all shit stinks, it's the nature of shit

xD

SassyLady
01-08-2010, 08:53 PM
I remember Gotzoom and OCA .... liked one and never really conversed with the other. I also remember Dilloduck.....wasn't he around at the same time as Gotzoom? And Hobbit?

Abbey - do you remember a poster from our past - Cheeky? Talk about crazy!

Trigg
01-08-2010, 09:28 PM
I miss OCA.

How could you?? He was offensive to everyone.

I remember hobbit and manu though and liked their posting style.

Mr. P
01-08-2010, 11:03 PM
I remember Gotzoom and OCA .... liked one and never really conversed with the other. I also remember Dilloduck.....wasn't he around at the same time as Gotzoom? And Hobbit?

Abbey - do you remember a poster from our past - Cheeky? Talk about crazy!

Dillo was over at the old house..donno if he's still there.

How could you?? He was offensive to everyone.

I remember hobbit and manu though and liked their posting style.

I donno he was fun. I'm not easily offended.

chesswarsnow
01-08-2010, 11:51 PM
Sorry bout that,

Gawd that would be tempting, but in the words of a modern day philosopher...

The problem is we have replaced shit with more shit

Hopefully the new shit won't smell as bad as the old shit

Regardless shit is shit and all shit stinks, it's the nature of shit

xD

1. Oh me and OCA used to have knock down drag out fights on here.
2. Its was amuzing to everyone thou.
3. I'm sure he would go after you Noir, and you would either have to fight or get run over like a freight train.
4. Search this site if you wanna see what he was like.
5. He had this ego that was bigger than King Kongs.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

PostmodernProphet
01-09-2010, 08:01 AM

my impression of OCA is that it wouldn't matter much to him which side of the argument he took, so long as he could argue with someone....

Abbey Marie
01-09-2010, 02:20 PM
my impression of OCA is that it wouldn't matter much to him which side of the argument he took, so long as he could argue with someone....

True more recently. But OCA was a staunch believer in conservative values for
many years, and a great debater. Why he turned Devil's Advocate (as you pointed out) I do not know.

Noir
01-09-2010, 02:35 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh me and OCA used to have knock down drag out fights on here.
2. Its was amuzing to everyone thou.
3. I'm sure he would go after you Noir, and you would either have to fight or get run over like a freight train.
4. Search this site if you wanna see what he was like.
5. He had this ego that was bigger than King Kongs.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I did see him when he started a thread about how amazing he is, seemed like a typical internet idiot.

glockmail
01-10-2010, 07:04 PM
my impression of OCA is that it wouldn't matter much to him which side of the argument he took, so long as he could argue with someone....... and win at any cost.

HogTrash
01-10-2010, 07:36 PM
How about that racist redneck, PigDirt or something like that?

You know...that supremist who hated people for the color of their skin?