PDA

View Full Version : Lets hear from the hypocrites....

Silver
01-06-2010, 09:50 PM
So....you all must have heard Fox News today.....

Eight times Obama claimed he would have open negoiations and debate on healthcare.
Eight times Obama claimed he would have televised healthcare debate on CSPAN.
Claims made over a year ago. Claims he was elected on..(by the fools that bellieved him)

Question one...WTF has the media been doing for the last year....why have they not shown us these broken promises before...
Are the really that far in the bag, boot licking the liberals at every turn? Obviously the answer is yes...

Questin two....the present....Pelosi actually makes fun of Obama and his ignoring those promises....
Actually says, "Oh, he made a lot of promises" or something like that....she thinks its funny....
WTF is the media saying about this elitist bullshit response....well, other than Fox, its seems the entire matter
is news worthy.....
In your face hypocrites, practically telling the American people "fuck you" to their faces and the liberal media is silent....

So lets hear from our very own boot lickers in this site and those that just visit.........you know who you are....

lets have the spin, the excuses, etc....

Pericles
01-06-2010, 11:18 PM
So....you all must have heard Fox News today.....

Eight times Obama claimed he would have open negoiations and debate on healthcare.
Eight times Obama claimed he would have televised healthcare debate on CSPAN.
Claims made over a year ago. Claims he was elected on..(by the fools that bellieved him)

Question one...WTF has the media been doing for the last year....why have they not shown us these broken promises before...
Are the really that far in the bag, boot licking the liberals at every turn? Obviously the answer is yes...

Questin two....the present....Pelosi actually makes fun of Obama and his ignoring those promises....
Actually says, "Oh, he made a lot of promises" or something like that....she thinks its funny....
WTF is the media saying about this elitist bullshit response....well, other than Fox, its seems the entire matter
is news worthy.....
In your face hypocrites, practically telling the American people "fuck you" to their faces and the liberal media is silent....

So lets hear from our very own boot lickers in this site and those that just visit.........you know who you are....

lets have the spin, the excuses, etc....

Obama's not bothering trying to get your vote!

And speaking of hypocrites - it would've been nice, if your kind had been as faithful in keeping Bush honest. But I guess Bush's backroom deals didn't bother you, eh?

Mr. P
01-07-2010, 12:34 AM

And speaking of hypocrites - it would've been nice, if your kind had been as faithful in keeping Bush honest. But I guess Bush's backroom deals didn't bother you, eh?

Guess ya missed the Congressional house cleaning, huh?

Tis ok..there will be a repeat this November watch for it. Bambam like GW will be a lame duck for his last two yrs.

HogTrash
01-07-2010, 12:51 AM
Anybody see the disgruntled lady Obama voter on Fox News?

She said, "If I had wanted Barack Obama to fuck me I would have married him instead of voting for him". :fu:

Silver
01-07-2010, 11:47 AM

When you got nothin'....go back to Bush, Bush, and more Bush...:lame2:

HogTrash
01-07-2010, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by Pericles

And speaking of hypocrites - it would've been nice, if your kind had been as faithful in keeping Bush honest. But I guess Bush's backroom deals didn't bother you, eh?So according to you, Obama's lies and corruption are justified and should be excused because Bush did it too?

That is about the stupidest rationalization I have ever heard in my entire life.

I have noticed Obama supporters are notorious for this.