PDA

View Full Version : gee, you think 'we' aren't treating Islam with special consideration?

-Cp
01-07-2010, 04:53 AM
http://i.imgur.com/BL3Lo.gif

Go ahead and try it...for the first time ever, I am dissapointed in google.

I think this pic says it all - its a good example of how 'everyone' seems to treat these idiots, and their special little religion and issues of being criticized, with a different set of rules. Instead of making sure THEY ADHERE to, or TOLERATE, what OUR way of life is based on, if they are going to be here. And even for those that aren't here, Why the heck do we care if they see we don't follow their dumb theocratic laws, instead of walking on egg shells around the subject? They NEED to be subjected to the same (EQUAL) treatment as any other religion, or group of people in this country, and be openly scrutinized by anyone who chooses to do so. And when they get upset about it, explain WHY they don't get special treatment, WHY that is a part of our society for good reason, and that WE BELIEVE in the right to free speech, for exactly the reasons they would prefer us to not make criticism, and to get used to it. Ticks me off...

http://i.imgur.com/BL3Lo.gif

Noir
01-07-2010, 06:17 AM
I lawled pretty hard, nit just at the fact that islam has been excluded. But the like all of the suggestions were like 'false' 'cult' ect xD

Monkeybone
01-07-2010, 07:38 AM
I lawled pretty hard, nit just at the fact that islam has been excluded. But the like all of the suggestions were like 'false' 'cult' ect xD

that is beacuse the rest won't try to kill you if say negative things about it Noir.

Noir
01-07-2010, 08:01 AM
that is beacuse the rest won't try to kill you if say negative things about it Noir.

Who are they gonna kill? The Internet? I can't wait to get this onto the chans.

chesswarsnow
01-07-2010, 08:25 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Google is bullshit!
2. Just like Islam is bullshit.
3. I guess I need to find another search engine.
4. They can go F... Themselves!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Monkeybone
01-07-2010, 08:50 AM
Who are they gonna kill? The Internet? I can't wait to get this onto the chans.
lol. yes Noir. The internet. And then we can all blame Google... and this guy from the UK...

Nukeman
01-07-2010, 08:55 AM
the funny thing is that it is google that blocks the other stuff from comign up... why is that.

I fyo uput one of the other disriptors on than you get page after page worth of information.

Type "Islam is bullshit" and you get a load of pages but you dont get the wuick reference like the other religions.... hmmmm.....

Nukeman
01-07-2010, 08:58 AM
Here's the number for google headquarters. I plan on asking them why the discrepency....

1 650-253-0000

chesswarsnow
01-07-2010, 09:47 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. You call them and you get a machine.
2. No big surprise there!
3. Whats a decent search engine to replace their dead ass'?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Nukeman
01-07-2010, 10:09 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. You call them and you get a machine.
2. No big surprise there!
3. Whats a decent search engine to replace their dead ass'?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Bing.com is actually pretty good.

Noir
01-07-2010, 10:12 AM
and yet they let other words through

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm98/Beepuncher/2624ae0.png

most random.

Monkeybone
01-07-2010, 10:21 AM
I wonder if it is becasue it is just their word for it, not the religion itself.