PDA

View Full Version : Did Kobe Bryant send Luna tick to spy????

chloe
01-07-2010, 08:59 PM
Did Kobe Bryant send Luna tick to spy on Racists??? I noticed on her profile she belongs to a kobe spy web site.....I did extensive research and I have become very suspicious of the kobe group, I think that they are a covert operation to track down racists and report it back to famous sports stars :eek:

Jeff
01-07-2010, 10:55 PM
Did Kobe Bryant send Luna tick to spy on Racists??? I noticed on her profile she belongs to a kobe spy web site.....I did extensive research and I have become very suspicious of the kobe group, I think that they are a covert operation to track down racists and report it back to famous sports stars :eek:

I am thinking Kobe might be the father of Luna Ticks baby??? the question is did he rape her or did she rape him, LOL

chloe
01-07-2010, 10:59 PM
I am thinking Kobe might be the father of Luna Ticks baby??? the question is did he rape her or did she rape him, LOL

Well KobeSBM is a single bi-sexual marine, I guess its possible he fathered the child .....but ever since he joined AA he won't step foot around Luna the Lush as her close friends call her...so its probably someone else's baby some kind of sexy sadist type.:coffee:

chloe
01-07-2010, 11:02 PM
You don't think Luna would deliberately meet someone from this board offline, get them drunk and solicit political secrets only to blackmail them later do you?

Jeff
01-07-2010, 11:03 PM
Well KobeSBM is a single bi-sexual marine, I guess its possible he fathered the child .....but ever since he joined AA he won't step foot around Luna the Lush as her close friends call her...so its probably someone else's baby some kind of sexy sadist type.:coffee:

LOL, according to the List she had for her Mom it could be anyone's child or anythings for that matter, LOL

A spy I don't think so, she is a lush, ask her friends, a drunk couldn't be a good spy, LOL

chloe
01-07-2010, 11:04 PM
LOL, according to the List she had for her Mom it could be anyone's child or anythings for that matter, LOL

A spy I don't think so, she is a lush, ask her friends, a drunk couldn't be a good spy, LOL

Thats a good point Jeff, especially a drunk luna tick, everyone knows luna ticks have loose lips that sink ships....nope she's no spy.

Jeff
01-07-2010, 11:07 PM
You don't think Luna would deliberately meet someone from this board offline, get them drunk and solicit political secrets only to blackmail them later do you?

Naaa if any of us knew secrets we would be spilling them just to prove someone wrong, LOL

chloe
01-07-2010, 11:09 PM
Naaa if any of us knew secrets we would be spilling them just to prove someone wrong, LOL

:laugh2: so true this place is a spy heaven because all the op's would openly spill the beans just to one up the other. :cool: