PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 - In Plane Site

-Cp
01-08-2010, 02:58 PM
<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=2329092821935314404&hl=en&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>

Noir
01-08-2010, 04:03 PM
Am currently watching the video, more out of bordem than anything,

Currently on the 'it wasn't a regular plane' ergo must have been military, but i must ask, who in their right mind, never mind someone in the US military, would agree to fly an aircraft into the world trade centre?

-Cp
01-08-2010, 04:17 PM
I haven't seen the entire movie yet, but the question I have is...

If it were military planes, what happened to all the passengers that day who never came home?

Noir
01-08-2010, 04:20 PM
I haven't seen the entire movie yet, but the question I have is...

If it were military planes, what happened to all the passengers that day who never came home?

Why are you posting a movie that you haven't watched youself?

For that was my next question to you, infact in that video the guy has 'proof' that fligh 93 landed in another city, utter tosh.

And you didn't try to answer the question of why someone in the military would chose to follow orders and to commit suicide while also murdering thousands of innocent people.

-Cp
01-08-2010, 04:31 PM
Why are you posting a movie that you haven't watched youself?

For that was my next question to you, infact in that video the guy has 'proof' that fligh 93 landed in another city, utter tosh.

And you didn't try to answer the question of why someone in the military would chose to follow orders and to commit suicide while also murdering thousands of innocent people.

Of course I didn't try to answer it.... why would I? I'm not the one who proposed it being a military plane -the movie did... .ask the film's makers....

Noir
01-08-2010, 04:38 PM
Of course I didn't try to answer it.... why would I? I'm not the one who proposed it being a military plane -the movie did... .ask the film's makers....

=/

Well i did assume that you supported the message the film makers were trying to project, what with you posting it and all,

Agnapostate
01-08-2010, 05:26 PM

Not that I'm a fan of conspiracy theory, but isn't it obvious? It would be a false-flag operation that would be used as a warrant for an invasion and military assault campaign.

-Cp
01-08-2010, 05:48 PM
Not that I'm a fan of conspiracy theory, but isn't it obvious? It would be a false-flag operation that would be used as a warrant for an invasion and military assault campaign.

yup.. just like the famous "underwear bomber" was a false-flag operation in order to implement naked-body scanners and wage a war on Yeman..

Noir
01-08-2010, 06:27 PM

So how do you think the convo went?

General "So private we want you to fly that plane into the North WTC tower, killing yourself and thousands of Americans"
Private "Why Sir?"
General "You don't need to worry about that, but its your duty to do so"
Private "Okay, where's the plane?"

My point is why would someone want to kill themselves and fellow citizens if, as the video postulates, it was not a civilian aircraft but a military one.

Mr. P
01-08-2010, 06:43 PM

yup.. just like the famous "underwear bomber" was a false-flag operation in order to implement naked-body scanners and wage a war on Yeman..

Oh ya..and Richard Reid was a false flag so we could invade English..right? :laugh2:

jimnyc
01-08-2010, 06:55 PM

Too bad you forgot he did not blow up the plane, admitted he was trained by Al Qaeda, Al Qaeda took responsibility for the attempt. His father is a witness that went and reported his own son. There are now ties being made between him and other prominent terror figures. And we are NOT going to war with Yemen. But you think it was all made up. LOL

This is one of the most laughable theories I have heard yet. And save your lame replies, I'm not getting into anything of depth as far as a debate is concerned with you, I prefer to just giggle a little at your expense. :coffee:

-Cp
01-08-2010, 08:54 PM
Too bad you forgot he did not blow up the plane, admitted he was trained by Al Qaeda, Al Qaeda took responsibility for the attempt. His father is a witness that went and reported his own son. There are now ties being made between him and other prominent terror figures. And we are NOT going to war with Yemen. But you think it was all made up. LOL

This is one of the most laughable theories I have heard yet. And save your lame replies, I'm not getting into anything of depth as far as a debate is concerned with you, I prefer to just giggle a little at your expense. :coffee:

It's no wonder you believe all that - after all, it was "reported in the media", it MUST be true...

Truth is, you have no proof any of that is true.... Sure you can post links here all day to Govt-controlled-news etc. But that doesn't mean any of those reports are filled with factual information.

Agnapostate
01-08-2010, 09:37 PM
So how do you think the convo went?

General "So private we want you to fly that plane into the North WTC tower, killing yourself and thousands of Americans"
Private "Why Sir?"
General "You don't need to worry about that, but its your duty to do so"
Private "Okay, where's the plane?"

My point is why would someone want to kill themselves and fellow citizens if, as the video postulates, it was not a civilian aircraft but a military one.

Are you not listening? A false-flag operation is intended to provide a warrant for a military campaign of invasion and assault against enemies, such as that which was entailed in Operation Northwoods (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods), proposed by the Joint Chiefs of Staff and authorized by the chairman, but refused by the president. As to why someone would be willing to kill himself, we've already accepted the premise that nineteen people would be willing to kill themselves to carry out these attacks, haven't we? All that is required is a combination of strong political convictions and a belief in an afterlife in which one will be rewarded, which were possessed by the Al Qaeda operatives and are also possessed by numerous members of the U.S. military, most devout jingoists and Christians.

Noir
01-08-2010, 10:50 PM
Are you not listening? A false-flag operation is intended to provide a warrant for a military campaign of invasion and assault against enemies, such as that which was entailed in Operation Northwoods (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods), proposed by the Joint Chiefs of Staff and authorized by the chairman, but refused by the president. As to why someone would be willing to kill himself, we've already accepted the premise that nineteen people would be willing to kill themselves to carry out these attacks, haven't we? All that is required is a combination of strong political convictions and a belief in an afterlife in which one will be rewarded, which were possessed by the Al Qaeda operatives and are also possessed by numerous members of the U.S. military, most devout jingoists and Christians.

Indeedy, i can understand how an extremist Muslim would have the combination of political views and belief they will be rewarded in an afterlife...i can't see how a US Army Pilot, or two, would have such convictions.

Mr. P
01-08-2010, 11:15 PM
Indeedy, i can understand how an extremist Muslim would have the combination of political views and belief they will be rewarded in an afterlife...i can't see how a US Army Pilot, or two, would have such convictions.

It wasn't military, Noir. I can tell you that from beginning to end all airline flights and most civil flights have a tracking trail.

That trail consist of paper and recorded data with hundreds of individuals involved...No way this was a military operation.

Noir
01-08-2010, 11:17 PM
It wasn't military, Noir. I can tell you that from beginning to end all airline flights and most civil flights have a tracking trail.

That trail consist of paper and recorded data with hundreds of individuals involved...No way this was a military operation.

I know that, its the idiot i teh video that doesn't, even CP doesn't agree with the idiot in the video, why he posted it in the first place i'll neva know =/

Mr. P
01-08-2010, 11:19 PM
I know that, its the idiot i teh video that doesn't, even CP doesn't agree with the idiot in the video, why he posted it in the first place i'll neva know =/

Daft?

Agnapostate
01-09-2010, 12:15 AM

That's unfortunate. Recall the fact that those attacks occurred during the tenure of a president who was a devout evangelical Christian and was supported by a fundamentalist lobby that believes that turmoil in the Middle East is an indication of prophecy of the book of Revelations coming to be fulfilled. As noted by Jon Krakauer, "This, after all, is a country led by a born-again Christian, President George W. Bush, who believe he is an instrument of God and characterizes international relations as a biblical clash between forces of good and evil." Many a jingoistic fundamentalist Christian patriot within the U.S. Armed Forces would be willing to stage such an assault, and we've certainly seen a willingness to engage in false-flag operations at the top of the chain of command in the past. So while there are legitimate reasons why the attacks were probably not orchestrated by the government, a lack of able volunteers is probably not among them.

SassyLady
01-09-2010, 12:42 AM
That's unfortunate. Recall the fact that those attacks occurred during the tenure of a president who was a devout evangelical Christian and was supported by a fundamentalist lobby that believes that turmoil in the Middle East is an indication of prophecy of the book of Revelations coming to be fulfilled. As noted by Jon Krakauer, "This, after all, is a country led by a born-again Christian, President George W. Bush, who believe he is an instrument of God and characterizes international relations as a biblical clash between forces of good and evil." Many a jingoistic fundamentalist Christian patriot within the U.S. Armed Forces would be willing to stage such an assault, and we've certainly seen a willingness to engage in false-flag operations at the top of the chain of command in the past. So while there are legitimate reasons why the attacks were probably not orchestrated by the government, a lack of able volunteers is probably not among them.

:lol:

Agnapostate
01-09-2010, 09:00 AM
:lol:

That's all right. I wasn't expecting you to reply with words or anything unnecessarily complex. ;)

SassyLady
01-09-2010, 07:13 PM
That's all right. I wasn't expecting you to reply with words or anything unnecessarily complex. ;)

Somethings are too asinine to respond to.

Agnapostate
01-09-2010, 07:18 PM
Somethings are too asinine to respond to.

Yes, I'm inclined to agree most of the time...perhaps you're attempting to trick me into silence? Regardless, travel a bit more throughout the Deep South and then return to tell me that there's no eligible candidates.

SassyLady
01-09-2010, 07:58 PM
Yes, I'm inclined to agree most of the time...perhaps you're attempting to trick me into silence? Regardless, travel a bit more throughout the Deep South and then return to tell me that there's no eligible candidates.

I am from the deep south married to a career military man and have been around military all my life Aggie.....still think your assertion is asinine. :coffee:

And why would I want to trick you into silence.....I like debating with you....I just wish you would speak more from the heart instead of lecturing from a critical thinking perspective. :beer:

Agnapostate
01-09-2010, 09:08 PM
I am from the deep south married to a career military man and have been around military all my life Aggie.....still think your assertion is asinine. :coffee:

That's why I said to travel more instead of saying to go there. But why do I suspect that you'd be the first to laugh at the statement that the Joint Chiefs of Staff were willing to plan a false-flag operation if I hadn't provided evidence of it? :lol:

Gaffer
01-09-2010, 09:56 PM
That's why I said to travel more instead of saying to go there. But why do I suspect that you'd be the first to laugh at the statement that the Joint Chiefs of Staff were willing to plan a false-flag operation if I hadn't provided evidence of it? :lol:

The man that hasn't been out of California and gets his view of the rest of the country from sitcoms suggest traveling more. That's a laugh. I lived in California, also Wa, Ms, Mo, Fl, Il, In, SC. And you have no idea what your talking about.

And yes I laugh at a false flag operation because there wasn't one. There is NO evidence. Just made up bullshit.

Mr. P
01-09-2010, 10:09 PM
... Regardless, travel a bit more throughout the Deep South and then return to tell me that there's no eligible candidates.

That's why I said to travel more instead of saying to go there.

Interesting twist..:laugh2:

Agnapostate
01-09-2010, 10:25 PM
The man that hasn't been out of California and gets his view of the rest of the country from sitcoms suggest traveling more. That's a laugh. I lived in California, also Wa, Ms, Mo, Fl, Il, In, SC. And you have no idea what your talking about.

Actually, I'd been to France, Spain, Mexico, Guatemala, and Brazil before I turned 15 and to four of those before I turned 12. And the point that I was making was that there would be military servicemen willing to die for what they perceived as a patriotic cause if they had a strong belief in rewards in the afterlife (many effectively do that already merely through combat service), and that those attitudes would be more prevalent in socially conservative regions.

And yes I laugh at a false flag operation because there wasn't one. There is NO evidence. Just made up bullshit.

There's no evidence that Operation Northwoods was planned? Is that your contention?

SassyLady
01-09-2010, 11:53 PM

Travel more - where do you thing I would come across these "jingoistic fundamentalist Christian patriot within the U.S. Armed Forces" Aggie? I told you - I am surrounded by US Armed Forces........my father-in-law is a retired 0-6 (who was part of the Joint Chiefs of Staff under Reagan); my husband is a CSM (with over 30 years service) and my brother is a retired First Sergeant (with over 35 years).

And, I have traveled quite a bit - as I told you before, I work with small business owners all over the world.

As for your evidence - I laughed at it because it was just a proposal made to Kennedy - one that was rejected and then the person who proposed it was removed from his position. There have been many, many unethical things proposed over the years, but that does not mean they were implemented by a "fundamentalist Christian patriot within the U.S. Armed Forces".

This was the conclusion: "Any of the contrived situations described above are inherently, extremely risky in our democratic system in which security can be maintained, after the fact, with very great difficulty. If the decision should be made to set up a contrived situation it should be one in which participation by U.S. personnel is limited only to the most highly trusted covert personnel. This suggests the infeasibility of the use of military units for any aspect of the contrived situation."

I still find your remark to be offensive and laughable.

Agnapostate
01-10-2010, 04:06 AM
More problems for you. The tactical issues involved in Operation Northwoods are quite beside the point; what's relevant is the fact that a false-flag terrorist operation was approved by the Joint Chiefs of Staff and authorized by the chairman. While it was rejected by Kennedy and his brother, they did authorize a state terrorist campaign against Cuban targets in implementing Operation Mongoose, and it's not inconceivable that a more interventionist regime (such as their predecessors in the Eisenhower administration), would have adopted Northwoods. And as there are numerous military members who serve in U.S. campaigns for ideological reasons related to their nationalism, and have less fear of their own deaths because of a belief in rewards in the afterlife, a critical motivator for many soldiers in many armies long before the formation of the U.S. So it's not inconceivable that U.S. service members would have been willing to have orchestrated the 9/11 attacks if they thought it would serve a purpose, as the Joint Chiefs did as they planned terrorist attacks against U.S. civilian targets.

There are certainly other and more important reasons why the government almost certainly did not plan and orchestrate the attacks, but the moral character of its officials and pitbulls is not among them.

PostmodernProphet
01-10-2010, 08:45 AM
gotta hand it to the US.....not many countries could keep a conspiracy like this a secret through two administrations that didn't agree on anything else.....

SassyLady
01-10-2010, 12:18 PM
More problems for you. The tactical issues involved in Operation Northwoods are quite beside the point; what's relevant is the fact that a false-flag terrorist operation was approved by the Joint Chiefs of Staff and authorized by the chairman. While it was rejected by Kennedy and his brother, they did authorize a state terrorist campaign against Cuban targets in implementing Operation Mongoose, and it's not inconceivable that a more interventionist regime (such as their predecessors in the Eisenhower administration), would have adopted Northwoods. And as there are numerous military members who serve in U.S. campaigns for ideological reasons related to their nationalism, and have less fear of their own deaths because of a belief in rewards in the afterlife, a critical motivator for many soldiers in many armies long before the formation of the U.S. So it's not inconceivable that U.S. service members would have been willing to have orchestrated the 9/11 attacks if they thought it would serve a purpose, as the Joint Chiefs did as they planned terrorist attacks against U.S. civilian targets.

There are certainly other and more important reasons why the government almost certainly did not plan and orchestrate the attacks, but the moral character of its officials and pitbulls is not among them.

Anyone who believes the military would/could pull off a 9/11 false-flag operation and then keep it quiet is pretty naive, ignorant or just conspiracy theorists.

It still amazes me that there are still people out there who on the one hand accuse Bush as one of the stupidest presidents ever........and on the other hand want to give him credit for planning, implementing and hiding the so-called 9/11 false-flag operation.

Once again - :laugh2::laugh2:

Jeff
01-10-2010, 03:04 PM
gotta hand it to the US.....not many countries could keep a conspiracy like this a secret through two administrations that didn't agree on anything else.....

Damn could you imagine if this administration that wants to blame everything on the old administration actually had proof or even a belief of such a conspiracy, what they would do with that info ?? That alone should be all the proof ya need to show these conspiracy theories are trash, if Obama had the slightest thought that any of this was true, that is all we would be hearing about well Obamacare would be pushed threw quietly, some have to learn to use there heads

-Cp
01-10-2010, 03:53 PM
Damn could you imagine if this administration that wants to blame everything on the old administration actually had proof or even a belief of such a conspiracy, what they would do with that info ?? That alone should be all the proof ya need to show these conspiracy theories are trash, if Obama had the slightest thought that any of this was true, that is all we would be hearing about well Obamacare would be pushed threw quietly, some have to learn to use there heads

Unfortunately, both administrations are working for the same global elite and not for "We the people"...

Jeff
01-10-2010, 04:32 PM
Unfortunately, both administrations are working for the same global elite and not for "We the people"...

That's a great point but I think this administration would shaft there own Mother's if it would make things go there way, I don't see them being loyal enough to anything to keep a secrete like that, JMO

Agnapostate
01-10-2010, 08:49 PM
Anyone who believes the military would/could pull off a 9/11 false-flag operation and then keep it quiet is pretty naive, ignorant or just conspiracy theorists.

Good thing I haven't claimed that, then. What I have claimed is simply that there's no lack of willingness to orchestrate such an operation among some governmental and military officials.

It still amazes me that there are still people out there who on the one hand accuse Bush as one of the stupidest presidents ever........and on the other hand want to give him credit for planning, implementing and hiding the so-called 9/11 false-flag operation.

Once again - :laugh2::laugh2:

Even though I haven't done that, Bush was somewhat like Reagan; despite the low personal intelligence, there were numerous advisers and staff members around in the administration to influence decisions. The president is a symbolic figure in many, many ways, and I suspect that day-to-day life would not change much if there was direct governance by the administration as a whole.

SassyLady
01-10-2010, 09:16 PM
Even though I haven't done that, Bush was somewhat like Reagan; despite the low personal intelligence, there were numerous advisers and staff members around in the administration to influence decisions. The president is a symbolic figure in many, many ways, and I suspect that day-to-day life would not change much if there was direct governance by the administration as a whole.

Sounds like a typical progressive response.

Agnapostate
01-10-2010, 09:20 PM
Sounds like a typical progressive response.

Sounds like a typical non-response.

SassyLady
01-10-2010, 10:19 PM
Sounds like a typical non-response.

Because I am bored with this subject.

:tinfoil: