01-08-2010, 11:08 PM
Whats up Binky & Mr P:cheers2:

Noir
01-08-2010, 11:09 PM
*sniff sniff* ='(

chloe
01-08-2010, 11:11 PM
*sniff sniff* ='(

you weren't on when I made the thread .....of course its always wonderful to see your face. Your the Golden Boy of DP......wink

Noir
01-08-2010, 11:15 PM
you weren't on when I made the thread .....of course its always wonderful to see your face. Your the Golden Boy of DP......wink

D'aw =P
You're forgiven,
Wells i'm just popping to bed now anyways, laters!

chloe
01-08-2010, 11:16 PM
D'aw =P
You're forgiven,
Wells i'm just popping to bed now anyways, laters!

nite:cool:

Mr. P
01-08-2010, 11:37 PM
Whats up Binky & Mr P:cheers2:

I'm trying to decide what to do about a neighbor who leaves her dogs out in the weather everyday.

It's 18* here now and I think she took them in about 9pm...they were out all day and the high never hit 30. If she gave them water it was frozen in a short time.

She keeps them pinned in a 6x12 fenced enclosure with a concrete floor with no real protection from the wind cept a large plastic kennel thing they both crowed into. They are both large labs so it's a tight fit.

Kathianne
01-08-2010, 11:57 PM
I'm trying to decide what to do about a neighbor who leaves her dogs out in the weather everyday.

It's 18* here now and I think she took them in about 9pm...they were out all day and the high never hit 30. If she gave them water it was frozen in a short time.

She keeps them pinned in a 6x12 fenced enclosure with a concrete floor with no real protection from the wind cept a large plastic kennel thing they both crowed into. They are both large labs so it's a tight fit.

That's sick. Call the animal control folks and lodge a complaint. Up here in the north, we'd call 911 and they'd direct us.

Mr. P
01-09-2010, 12:06 AM
That's sick. Call the animal control folks and lodge a complaint. Up here in the north, we'd call 911 and they'd direct us.

I'd call them in a heartbeat but I'm afraid that would put them in a position of being put down. I don't want that...but I don't want to see them as they are now either.

Get this..she's suppose to be a dog trainer..but ALL she ever does is scream at them. Really..I can hear her in my house with doors and window shut.

chloe
01-09-2010, 12:51 AM
I'd call them in a heartbeat but I'm afraid that would put them in a position of being put down. I don't want that...but I don't want to see them as they are now either.

Get this..she's suppose to be a dog trainer..but ALL she ever does is scream at them. Really..I can hear her in my house with doors and window shut.

Utah just passed a law that you cannot have your dog on a chain for longer then 10 hours, I don't know why your neighbor wants dogs if they are leaving them outside in that cold of weather. Is there shelter like a dog house? My mom had a neighbor that actually went out of town for the weekend and left there dog in a backyard kennel with bowls of food and water, but the dog had knocked over the water and it was really scoroching summer heat so we went and got the dog and took it in our house. I don't know what you should do but I feel real bad to even read about your predicament.