PDA

View Full Version : My Vagos Brother Bobby...

Pale Rider
01-06-2007, 01:28 AM
PATCHED...

Christmas party...

stephanie
01-06-2007, 01:47 AM
Whoo Hooooooooo

A couple of good lookers there Pale.:)

High Plains Drifter
01-06-2007, 02:18 AM
Here's an old cowboy for ya Stephanie....

stephanie
01-06-2007, 02:36 AM
I've always had a thing for the rugged type...

I'll have to dig up a picture of my ex, and you'll understand what I mean by the above statement..

Might take me awhile of digging, though..Got to go get the shovel and start digging out in the yard....................................Ok, I was just kidding about burying his pics. in the yard...But I will have to dig for one of his pictures...:D :D

High Plains Drifter
01-06-2007, 09:22 AM

I'll have to dig up a picture of my ex, and you'll understand what I mean by the above statement..

Might take me awhile of digging, though..Got to go get the shovel and start digging out in the yard....................................Ok, I was just kidding about burying his pics. in the yard...But I will have to dig for one of his pictures...:D :D

Same with my ex. Matter of fact, I'd even have to know which ex... :D

Mr. P
01-06-2007, 11:20 AM

I thought ya might have HIM buried out back. :lmao:

stephanie
01-06-2007, 04:36 PM
I thought ya might have HIM buried out back. :lmao:

Boy at times???:lmao: