PDA

View Full Version : Hey Cheesey, a thought for you

gabosaurus
01-11-2010, 02:05 PM
Did you ever consider the fact that Jesus might have been black or Arabic?
Look where Jesus was supposed to have been born, and who inhabited the region at the time. Perhaps God and Muhammad were the same person.

chesswarsnow
01-13-2010, 10:31 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. This is a crap thread!
2. And has no business being in the WOT heading.
3. Shit can this crap to the shit can.
4. What a total bitch!
5. Lets flame bitch!

:laugh2::laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
01-13-2010, 10:35 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. This is a crap thread!
2. And has no business being in the WOT heading.
3. Shit can this crap to the shit can.
4. What a total bitch!
5. Lets flame bitch!

:laugh2::laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

My my chessy, talk about running from a question, do you want me to hold Gabby back while you beat a hasty retreat?...er, i mean, advance in a different direction?

chesswarsnow
01-13-2010, 10:42 PM
Sorry bout that,

My my chessy, talk about running from a question, do you want me to hold Gabby back while you beat a hasty retreat?...er, i mean, advance in a different direction?

1. Shes pulling her usual crap.
2. And I ain't falling for it.
3. So I'm going to dust up in this here thread.
4. Then maybe they will shit can it to the flame room.
5. Admit it, this thread doesn't belong here.
6. Her question has nothing whatsoever to do with the *War on Terrorism!*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
01-13-2010, 10:47 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Shes pulling her usual crap.
2. And I ain't falling for it.
3. So I'm going to dust up in this here thread.
4. Then maybe they will shit can it to the flame room.
5. Admit it, this thread doesn't belong here.
6. Her question has nothing whatsoever to do with the *War on Terrorism!*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Okay then, i would suggest that a Mod move this to the religion forum.

Now thats sorted, care to address the OP rather than just attack the poster?

chesswarsnow
01-13-2010, 10:56 PM
Sorry bout that,

Okay then, i would suggest that a Mod move this to the religion forum.

Now thats sorted, care to address the OP rather than just attack the poster?

1. Now Noir, I won't debate this bullshit.
2. Its just crap mon.
3. Religion heading isn't even fit for this crap.
4. This we flame over.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
01-13-2010, 11:00 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Now Noir, I won't debate this bullshit.
2. Its just crap mon.
3. Religion heading isn't even fit for this crap.
4. This we flame over.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Well played Gabby.

gabosaurus
01-14-2010, 01:49 AM
I posted this topic here because this is Cheesey's playground, the only forum where his pathetic racist BS is accepted.

So answer the questions, dude. They are legitimate, having been debated by scholars for decades. Tell me why you disagree.
I am calling you out, CheeseWhiz. Answer the questions or shut it.

-Cp
01-14-2010, 02:02 AM
Heya Ches... I pray one day you'll get over your whole religion BS in order to find the true love of Christ....

chesswarsnow
01-14-2010, 02:56 AM
Sorry bout that,

I posted this topic here because this is Cheesey's playground, the only forum where his pathetic racist BS is accepted.

So answer the questions, dude. They are legitimate, having been debated by scholars for decades. Tell me why you disagree.
I am calling you out, CheeseWhiz. Answer the questions or shut it.

1. You're asking for a flame war.
2. That's it.
3. I'm no more racist than any black person.
4. This thread is total bullshit!
5. Only reason I didn't say anything till now is because I thought some one would shit can it before now.
6. This topic isn't debatable in any heading.
7. Those voices in your head telling you to start this bullshit thread are the voices of demons.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
01-14-2010, 03:00 AM
Sorry bout that,

Heya Ches... I pray one day you'll get over your whole religion BS in order to find the true love of Christ....

1. Oh like your some sort of authority on the matter.
2. You dont know anything about me.
3. As far as you know I could be a prophet.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Agnapostate
01-14-2010, 03:39 AM
Galilee's proximity to the Mediterranean sea and the traditional racial and ethnic composition of the area around the first century make it likely that Jesus was a dark-skinned man, and hardly akin to the Ashkenazim.

Sitarro
01-14-2010, 03:57 AM
Galilee's proximity to the Mediterranean sea and the traditional racial and ethnic composition of the area around the first century make it likely that Jesus was a dark-skinned man, and hardly akin to the Ashkenazim.

So, the SON OF GOD is restricted to looking like the people of the region........ why?

Agnapostate
01-14-2010, 04:12 AM
So, the SON OF GOD is restricted to looking like the people of the region........ why?

I am interested in the historical Jesus, not in a religious doctrine that wasn't well-established as the "Christian" view until several centuries after his death. It's curious that you'd be so insistent on Jesus being white, though. ;)

Kathianne
01-14-2010, 06:37 AM
Considering the topic, moved to religion/ethics.

I think the question though, a good one. I'm going to read the 13 comments now. :coffee:

-Cp
01-14-2010, 08:04 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh like your some sort of authority on the matter.
2. You dont know anything about me.
3. As far as you know I could be a prophet.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I know from your posts here on DP that you're so full of religion that it appears to blind your judgement..

Noir
01-14-2010, 08:21 AM

TruFax, Jesus was really a raptor

http://buckfrain.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/raptor-jesus.jpg

chesswarsnow
01-14-2010, 08:50 AM
Sorry bout that,

I know from your posts here on DP that you're so full of religion that it appears to blind your judgement..

1. Yeah this ought to be interesting.
2. And what sort of judgement are you refering too?
3. My cup runeth over in religion, yes I am gloriously blessed.
4. If my judgement were to focus on you and your posting style, what do you think I would judge by the way?
5. I don't think you can answer that truthfully, but others who know you here can, lets hear what they think???:coffee:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

01-14-2010, 11:17 AM
Why is the left so obsessed with race and skin color?

I dont care what Christ looked like. His message isnt "I'm a white guy, worship me". His Gospel is that He suffered and atoned for our sins and conquored death so we could live and be forgiven.

Why not, instead of wasting time arguing about His skin color, you do something productive like listening to what He teaches and living it

Noir
01-14-2010, 11:25 AM

I dont care what Christ looked like. His message isnt "I'm a white guy, worship me". His Gospel is that He suffered and atoned for our sins and conquored death so we could live and be forgiven.

Why not, instead of wasting time arguing about His skin color, you do something productive like listening to what He teaches and living it

Its Chessy that has the problem with it, and i would hardly say he's on the left,

gabosaurus
01-14-2010, 11:44 AM
So who's obsessed? It's a simple question.
The Bible says next to nothing about the younger life of Jesus. Or his appearance. I merely want to know why he could not be black or Arabic.
I see no reason why this question would prompt a "flame war." Or why it is not debatable. Unless the person refusing to answer is so prejudiced that they refuse to consider it.

Oh, and the raptor photo made me spit. :lmao:

Gaffer
01-14-2010, 03:18 PM
Jesus was a Jew. He looked like a Jew. It's not hard to figure out.

chesswarsnow
01-14-2010, 07:13 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. We have a winner, this debates over!!!!!:laugh2:
3. Thanks Mr.Gaffer!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

glockmail
01-14-2010, 07:35 PM
Look where Jesus was supposed to have been born, and who inhabited the region at the time. Perhaps God and Muhammad were the same person. Jesus was born a Jew; how many ethnic Jews are black or Arabic? And Mohamed was a false prophet.

Kathianne
01-14-2010, 08:34 PM
Jesus was born a Jew; how many ethnic Jews are black or Arabic? And Mohamed was a false prophet.

many of both. While I agree with you regarding Mohammed, your and others inability to realize ancient history regarding Egyptians (black), Romans, (white), and Jews, (mixed), leaves many scratching their heads.

Jesus, much like many, at many times historically, was born at one of those moments when nothing can be taken for granted. Why indeed would you fail to think it was part of His plan?

Abbey Marie
01-14-2010, 09:14 PM

Egggs-ackery.

glockmail
01-15-2010, 08:49 AM
many of both. While I agree with you regarding Mohammed, your and others inability to realize ancient history regarding Egyptians (black), Romans, (white), and Jews, (mixed), leaves many scratching their heads.

Jesus, much like many, at many times historically, was born at one of those moments when nothing can be taken for granted. Why indeed would you fail to think it was part of His plan? The genealogy of Jesus has been well established. He was an ethnic Jew, not Egyptian, Arabic or Roman.

crin63
01-15-2010, 10:36 AM
I expect that Jesus was/is at the very least olive complected if not dark skinned and I have absolutely no problem with that. Who cares what color His skin is? I mean really does that change who or what He is? Does that change that He died for sinners to provide a way for forgiveness and reconciliation with God? He was also a plain looking man so that it wasn't His looks that would attract people to Him, it was His message of redemption that attracted people.

Noir
01-15-2010, 11:46 AM
Look, his mother didn't really know who his father was, he called all his mates brother, and he didn't get a fair trail, what more proof do you need? He was black!

:p

gabosaurus
01-15-2010, 02:39 PM
Look, his mother didn't really know who his father was, he called all his mates brother, and he didn't get a fair trail, what more proof do you need? He was black!

You butt! Now I have to explain to everyone in my office why I just busted out laughing. :lmao:

Nukeman
01-15-2010, 06:26 PM

I have to say that is really funny!!!!! I actually LOLed and that is not very often I do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although it is blasphemous at best!!!! funny very funny!!!! Tried to rep you for that one but need to spread it around

Trigg
01-15-2010, 06:33 PM

now that's funny :laugh2:

honestly, he was probably olive complected, much like the people who are there today. He was Jewish and I'm sure he didn't have blond hair and blue eyes.

Look at the Jews of today, curly brown hair and olive skin.

Agnapostate
01-16-2010, 07:41 AM

Jesus was born a Jew; how many ethnic Jews are black or Arabic? And Mohamed was a false prophet.

You two simply have a misconception of Jews necessarily "looking white" due to your perceptions of their modern racial composition. While that may alarm David Duke because of his fears of infiltration, white Ashkenazi Jews (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews) only became a majority in recent years (and still exist alongside Mizrahi Jews (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizrahi_Jews) and Sephardic Jews (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sephardic_Jews)), constituting only three percent of the Jewish population in the eleventh century, for example.

Gaffer
01-16-2010, 09:33 AM
You two simply have a misconception of Jews necessarily "looking white" due to your perceptions of their modern racial composition. While that may alarm David Duke because of his fears of infiltration, white Ashkenazi Jews (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews) only became a majority in recent years (and still exist alongside Mizrahi Jews (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizrahi_Jews) and Sephardic Jews (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sephardic_Jews)), constituting only three percent of the Jewish population in the eleventh century, for example.

Neither of us said a word about him "looking" white. He was Jewish and looked Jewish.

As for David Duke, you are on a par with him.

glockmail
01-17-2010, 11:24 AM
You two simply have a misconception of Jews necessarily "looking white" due to your perceptions of their modern racial composition. While that may alarm David Duke because of his fears of infiltration, white Ashkenazi Jews (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews) only became a majority in recent years (and still exist alongside Mizrahi Jews (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizrahi_Jews) and Sephardic Jews (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sephardic_Jews)), constituting only three percent of the Jewish population in the eleventh century, for example.Why do you have to make this a white skin versus dark skinned thing? I just said that He was an ethnic Jew. His exact complexion makes no difference to me.

gabosaurus
01-17-2010, 10:51 PM
How much do we know about the life of Jesus? Practically nothing. Between his birth and the last year or so of his life, the Scriptures offer very little.
Many people of Jesus' time viewed him as a false prophet. Many on this board view another deity as a false prophet. Perhaps there are other similarities as well.

AFbombloader
01-17-2010, 11:00 PM
Chances are he looks like the people from the region. This does not change anything about the man he was, and the savior he is.

What we need to realize is the people who painted all of the paintings of him were white, that is why they all look like white people.

Again, this should change nothing about Jesus. It doesn't for me.

AF:salute:

glockmail
01-18-2010, 09:05 AM
How much do we know about the life of Jesus? Practically nothing. Between his birth and the last year or so of his life, the Scriptures offer very little.
Many people of Jesus' time viewed him as a false prophet. Many on this board view another deity as a false prophet. Perhaps there are other similarities as well.

What?

Agnapostate
01-18-2010, 09:12 AM
Neither of us said a word about him "looking" white. He was Jewish and looked Jewish.

As for David Duke, you are on a par with him.

Why do you have to make this a white skin versus dark skinned thing? I just said that He was an ethnic Jew. His exact complexion makes no difference to me.

Your comments were that "Jesus was born a Jew; how many ethnic Jews are black or Arabic?" and "Jesus was a Jew. He looked like a Jew. It's not hard to figure out." The insinuation that most "ethnic Jews" are not black or Arabic is based on the modern perception of Ashkenazi Jews as white, and is also an insinuation that Jesus was not "black or Arabic." The comment that "it's not hard to figure out" is of effectively no value if he "was Jewish and looked Jewish," since Jews have no homogenous appearance...unless one were simply referring to Ashkenazi Jews. Both posts were insinuations that Jesus was white, per your kneejerk reactions to those godless liberal commies' politically correct historical revisionism.

glockmail
01-18-2010, 09:51 AM
Your comments were that "Jesus was born a Jew; how many ethnic Jews are black or Arabic?" and "Jesus was a Jew. He looked like a Jew. It's not hard to figure out." The insinuation that most "ethnic Jews" are not black or Arabic is based on the modern perception of Ashkenazi Jews as white, and is also an insinuation that Jesus was not "black or Arabic." The comment that "it's not hard to figure out" is of effectively no value if he "was Jewish and looked Jewish," since Jews have no homogenous appearance...unless one were simply referring to Ashkenazi Jews. Both posts were insinuations that Jesus was white, per your kneejerk reactions to those godless liberal commies' politically correct historical revisionism.

The insinuation is all yours my brown-skinned friend. :laugh2:

Agnapostate
01-18-2010, 10:17 AM
The insinuation is all yours my brown-skinned friend. :laugh2:

You should have at least tried to post something a little less awkwardly worded that would have let you back out smoothly once you realized you were wrong. ;)

Gaffer
01-18-2010, 09:22 PM

Jesus was a Jew and looked like the other Jews in that region. If they all looked like Sammy Davis Jr. Then I'm sure he did too. Most ethnic Jews are not black. There are some black ones in Ethiopia however. Think he made a pilgrimage from there?

Agnapostate
01-18-2010, 10:57 PM
Jesus was a Jew and looked like the other Jews in that region. If they all looked like Sammy Davis Jr. Then I'm sure he did too. Most ethnic Jews are not black. There are some black ones in Ethiopia however. Think he made a pilgrimage from there?

He was most likely dark-skinned. That your comment that "it's not hard to figure out" is based on your perception of modern Jews as white is kind of obvious. ;)

SassyLady
01-18-2010, 11:12 PM
I guess the belief that Jesus was white is because most of the depictions of him in ancient paintings showed him as white. Instead of attacking every assertion here that Jesus was white..........why don't you tell us what color his skin was Aggie.

I've found a perplexing thing out about you..........you spend more time debunking what others have to say rather than putting your own assertions out there to be debunked.

OBTW - you mentioned in another thread that I was assuming you were a young person..........in order to more fully understand you I've visited Debate Politics, Conflicting Views, Political Forum, Arguewitheveryone, just to name a few and your profile on some stated that you were 18 when you joined. So you are probably 19 or 20 something now........which is why I believe you to be either a youngster or a liar when you filled out your profiles. Which is it? Cause I don't want to make any more incorrect assumptions about you.

chesswarsnow
01-18-2010, 11:54 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I say he's a 34 year old from Syria.
2. Educated in USA.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

gabosaurus
01-19-2010, 12:55 AM
If he was educated in the USA, that would make him smarter than Cheesey.

Agnapostate
01-19-2010, 08:09 AM
I believe you to be either a youngster or a liar when you filled out your profiles. Which is it? Cause I don't want to make any more incorrect assumptions about you.

Since some of them have conflicting information, you really only have one answer, don't you? ;)

Abbey Marie
01-19-2010, 11:00 AM
I think young. Communists are usually young. Then they grow and wise up.

I guess the belief that Jesus was white is because most of the depictions of him in ancient paintings showed him as white. Instead of attacking every assertion here that Jesus was white..........why don't you tell us what color his skin was Aggie.

I've found a perplexing thing out about you..........you spend more time debunking what others have to say rather than putting your own assertions out there to be debunked.

OBTW - you mentioned in another thread that I was assuming you were a young person..........in order to more fully understand you I've visited Debate Politics, Conflicting Views, Political Forum, Arguewitheveryone, just to name a few and your profile on some stated that you were 18 when you joined. So you are probably 19 or 20 something now........which is why I believe you to be either a youngster or a liar when you filled out your profiles. Which is it? Cause I don't want to make any more incorrect assumptions about you.

glockmail
01-19-2010, 02:03 PM
You should have at least tried to post something a little less awkwardly worded that would have let you back out smoothly once you realized you were wrong. ;)Actually, it was you that assumed something that I did not say. That would make you wrong, not I.

Gaffer
01-19-2010, 06:40 PM
He was most likely dark-skinned. That your comment that "it's not hard to figure out" is based on your perception of modern Jews as white is kind of obvious. ;)

So what color was he? Dark brown, light brown, orange. maybe he was of Mayan decent.

You have no idea of my perception of anything.

chesswarsnow
01-19-2010, 11:20 PM
Sorry bout that,

If he was educated in the USA, that would make him smarter than Cheesey.

1. Smart isn't proof of success, I too was educated in USA.
2. I would say that poor Agnus isn't worth a plug nickel.
3. I bet his father owns something, and he has little to nothing.
4. Angus forgot to get up and do something with his life.
5. He studied real hard, and learned some crap.
6. But that doesn't mean he learned how to succeed.
7. That takes dedication, hard work with your hands, and he is far too busy working his mind,
8. So I would say, in some ways, the fools are real smart, and the smart ones are fools.
9. *The Lord* works in mysterious ways.:eek:
10. The sloth sits and reads a book, thinking he's being wise, while the busy, keep busy, with work, until the days done.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Agnapostate
01-20-2010, 09:49 AM
I think young. Communists are usually young. Then they grow and wise up.

Anarchist communism, that is. And there's sure as hell nothing like the youthful Noam Chomsky, Howard Zinn, and Murray Bookchin, is there? :laugh:

http://www.g7welcomingcommittee.com/bands/images/noamchomsky.jpghttp://engagemn.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/howard-zinn11.jpghttp://web.ncf.ca/ek867/murray.bookchin.jpg

Actually, it was you that assumed something that I did not say. That would make you wrong, not I.

So what color was he? Dark brown, light brown, orange. maybe he was of Mayan decent.

You have no idea of my perception of anything.

You fools are looking more imbecilic with every attempt to wiggle out of your insinuations. You stated that Jesus "looked like a Jew," so it wasn't particularly "hard to figure out." That implied that you perceived Jews as having a relatively homogenous physical appearance, or else it would have been "hard to figure out." :slap:

glockmail
01-20-2010, 10:16 AM
Again, an allegation based on an implication. You fail.

Agnapostate
01-20-2010, 10:42 AM
Again, an allegation based on an implication. You fail.

By all means, clearly describe what you meant, in that case. After all, if "he looked like a Jew," and it was "not hard to figure out" as a result, what else can be derived from that than an understanding that you believe that Jews have a homogenous appearance? If they did not have a homogenous appearance, after all, it would no longer be "not hard to figure out."

glockmail
01-20-2010, 12:30 PM
By all means, clearly describe what you meant, in that case. After all, if "he looked like a Jew," and it was "not hard to figure out" as a result, what else can be derived from that than an understanding that you believe that Jews have a homogenous appearance? If they did not have a homogenous appearance, after all, it would no longer be "not hard to figure out."

According to the Gospels of Matthew 1:1-17 and Luke 3:23-38, Jesus was a descendant of Abraham and David. Jews of that period weren't ethnically mingled with Germans, Asians, Caucasians, Spaniards or Greeks, in spite of your ridiculous wiki research summarized in post 33.

He probably looked like this:

http://media.popularmechanics.com/images/tb_jesuslead-lg.jpg

And he looked like a lot of other Jews:

...In North America he is most often depicted as being taller than his disciples, lean, with long, flowing, light brown hair, fair skin and light-colored eyes. Familiar though this image may be, it is inherently flawed. A person with these features and physical bearing would have looked very different from everyone else in the region where Jesus lived and ministered. Surely the authors of the Bible would have mentioned so stark a contrast. On the contrary, according to the Gospel of Matthew, when Jesus was arrested in the garden of Gethsemane before the Crucifixion, Judas Iscariot had to indicate to the soldiers whom Jesus was because they could not tell him apart from his disciples. source (http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/research/1282186.html)

Abbey Marie
01-20-2010, 01:21 PM
Anarchist communism, that is. And there's sure as hell nothing like the youthful Noam Chomsky, Howard Zinn, and Murray Bookchin, is there? :laugh:

Hence the word, "usually".

gabosaurus
01-24-2010, 12:13 AM
He probably looked like this:

http://media.popularmechanics.com/images/tb_jesuslead-lg.jpg

If Jesus came back to earth looking like this, he would never be allowed on an airplane. His church would be under watch 24 hours a day.
And if he showed up at Cheesey's house, Jesus would be shot as a terrorist.

82Marine89
01-24-2010, 01:05 AM
Look where Jesus was supposed to have been born, and who inhabited the region at the time. Perhaps God and Muhammad were the same person.

Who said Jesus was really the son of god? There is a reason the Bible is called "The Greatest Story Ever Told".

chesswarsnow
01-24-2010, 03:21 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. That pictures doesn't represent what Jesus would of looked like.
2. If anything that pic represents are person from Africa or Greek heritage.
3. Gabster comment was worth a lol!
4. I know what Jesus looks like, he looks like a modern day Jew, light skinned, tall about six feet.
5. All the original art works point to this as the true apperance of *The Lord*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

82Marine89
01-24-2010, 03:29 PM
Sorry bout that,

4. I know what Jesus looks like, he looks like a modern day Jew, light skinned, tall about six feet.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexass

So he looks like Obama?

chesswarsnow
01-24-2010, 03:33 PM
Sorry bout that,

So he looks like Obama?

1. No he looks more like Jerry Sienfeld, but with a beard and long hair.
2. Hey where you been?
3. Haven't seen you since the OCA days.

Regards,
SirJamesoftexas

82Marine89
01-24-2010, 03:34 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. No he looks more like Jerry Sienfeld, but with a beard and long hair.
2. Hey where you been?
3. Haven't seen you since the OCA days.

Regards,
SirJamesoftexas

I joined the Army.

chesswarsnow
01-24-2010, 03:43 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. That's great mon!
2. You were a Marine, that's a switch for you then eh?
3. No more plumbing then I guess?
4. That's surprising you did that, at your age and all I guess you gotta be mid-fourties.
5. Good to see you come back in to the collective, hehehe.....
6. Let's put those old days behind us.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

82Marine89
01-24-2010, 03:59 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. That's great mon!
2. You were a Marine, that's a switch for you then eh?
3. No more plumbing then I guess?
4. That's surprising you did that, at your age and all I guess you gotta be mid-fourties.
5. Good to see you come back in to the collective, hehehe.....
6. Let's put those old days behind us.

Regards,
SirJamesofTicksass

Still don't like you and Jesus looks like an Arab.

chesswarsnow
01-24-2010, 04:37 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Well you were always an ass hole.:laugh2:
2. So no surprise there.
3. Just don't bother posting on threads I'm posting on, and we'll get along great!:laugh2:
4. Your buddy OCA is gone, good ridance he was the worst poster I've ever seen on the Internet and you were his friend.
5. Just keep to yourself is all I ask of you.
6. Your not welcome back.
7. I thought of extending an olive branch but I see it's no use.

Regards,
SitJamesoftexas

82Marine89
01-24-2010, 04:52 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Well you were always an ass hole.:laugh2:
2. So no surprise there.
3. Just don't bother posting on threads I'm posting on, and we'll get along great!:laugh2:
4. Your buddy OCA is gone, good ridance he was the worst poster I've ever seen on the Internet and you were his friend.
5. Just keep to yourself is all I ask of you.
6. Your not welcome back.
7. I thought of extending an olive branch but I see it's no use.

Regards,
SitJamesofticksass

I didn't call you names, I just said I don't like you. Nice to see you haven't changed a bit. Spelling and grammar still reside around the level of a fourth grader and it's amazing you misspell 'sir' and don't capitalize your home state.

Back on topic... Jesus, whether or not he is the son of god, is from an Arab region and therefore looks Arabic.

chesswarsnow
01-24-2010, 04:53 PM
Sorry bout that,

I didn't call you names, I just said I don't like you. Nice to see you haven't changed a bit. Spelling and grammar still reside around the level of a fourth grader and it's amazing you misspell 'sir' and don't capitalize your home state.

Back on topic... Jesus, whether or not he is the son of god, is from an Arab region and therefore looks Arabic.

1. Blah, blah, blah, blah,...........
2. Dont waste my time.
3. Can I get a *Punt The Asshole* on isle three?

Regards,
SiirJamesofTexas

Abbey Marie
01-24-2010, 05:08 PM

I wish you could have found it in you to accept the olive branch that James offered. :(

82Marine89
01-24-2010, 05:09 PM
I wish you could have found it in you to accept the olive branch that James offered. :(

I just said I don't like him. I'm trying to stay on topic.

glockmail
01-25-2010, 02:27 PM
If Jesus came back to earth looking like this, he would never be allowed on an airplane. His church would be under watch 24 hours a day.
And if he showed up at Cheesey's house, Jesus would be shot as a terrorist.Bull.