PDA

View Full Version : China’s Bride Shortage is the Result of Gender Specific Abortion Fervor

chloe
01-12-2010, 09:38 PM
China’s bride shortage will be widely apparent in the year 2020. This is when approximately 24 million Chinese males will discover that they are without an available Chinese female to marry. The skewed birth rate has favored males over females for nearly 3 decades, stemming mainly from China’s adoption of the 1 child only policy that was designed to help hold the country’s burgeoning population in check.

For years Chinese women who were pregnant for the first time would have the option of aborting a female fetus prior to full term. Some Chinese mothers would have several abortions of females before they finally gave birth to their “1 child” who happened to be a boy.

Others were forced to abort children because they had already reached their 1 child limit and there were reports that in some remote villages infant girls were even abandoned and left to perish. The results of these “specific gender” abortions are being blamed largely on the government.

Still it was the decision of many first time parents to abort female babies so that they would have another chance to try for a son.

http://www.ecanadanow.com/curiosity/2010/01/12/chinas-bride-shortage-is-the-result-of-gender-specific-abortion-fervor/

Gaffer
01-13-2010, 09:19 AM
In 2020 the Chinese can get their wives from the third world countries like the U.S.

The Chinese want males because they are building their military and want fighting men.Invaded countries will have all the women they need. It's an incentive.

chloe
01-13-2010, 09:31 AM
In 2020 the Chinese can get their wives from the third world countries like the U.S.

The Chinese want males because they are building their military and want fighting men.Invaded countries will have all the women they need. It's an incentive.

They are picky one article said they don't like the russian women because they are viewed as cheap whores, so I think they might pass on 3rd world countries. I think they want the french women.:cool:

CSM
01-13-2010, 09:55 AM
They are picky one article said they don't like the russian women because they are viewed as cheap whores, so I think they might pass on 3rd world countries. I think they want the french women.:cool:

Because french women are expensive whores? Just asking.

Monkeybone
01-13-2010, 09:57 AM

I was gonna say trade a cheap one for a stinky one....

Abbey Marie
01-13-2010, 10:09 AM
Don't fool with Mother Nature...

It is hard not to feel these are just desserts for their actions, but being pro-life it's not so easy to laugh at this.

In this case, I really think that the Chinese gov't. was primarily trying to curb it's ridiculous population levels, not greatly increase the male population. It is a sad cultural fact that the Chinese do not value females; never have, I believe. An outgrowth of agrarian societies where male offspring have the physical ability to farm the land.

It's a tough one, but limiting people to two children might have been a better solution. And free birth control if that's not already the case.

chloe
01-13-2010, 10:13 AM
:laugh2:....maybe....they don't want american women because they are self-absorbed whores....( I kid I kid...all in jest)

Monkeybone
01-13-2010, 10:13 AM
wonder if they will start paying people to have girls. Seems like something that they would do.

chloe
01-13-2010, 10:14 AM
Don't fool with Mother Nature...

It is hard not to feel these are just desserts for their actions, but being pro-life it's not so easy to laugh at this.

In this case, I really think that the Chinese gov't. was primarily trying to curb it's ridiculous population levels, not greatly increase the male population. It is a sad cultural fact that the Chinese do not value females; never have, I believe. An outgrowth of agrarian societies where male offspring have the physical ability to farm the land.

It's a tough one, but limiting people to two children might have been a better solution. And free birth control if that's not already the case.

Well they are big in the karma belief, and so now they can deal with their murderous actions and be alone eh?

Monkeybone
01-13-2010, 10:14 AM
:laugh2:....maybe....they don't want american women because they are self-absorbed whores....( I kid I kid...all in jest)

or too head stong. I doubt even the most timid American woman wouldn't put up with what the Chinese ladies do.

chloe
01-13-2010, 10:15 AM
wonder if they will start paying people to have girls. Seems like something that they would do.

:laugh2: Indeed !

Gaffer
01-13-2010, 10:16 AM
Never underestimate the horniness of the male. They will begin running ads and arranging marriages in the next ten years. It's that or conquest of the neighboring countries.

Abbey Marie
01-13-2010, 10:22 AM
or too head stong. I doubt even the most timid American woman wouldn't put up with what the Chinese ladies do.

And we are used to large American men. ;)

(Interpret that any way you want).

chloe
01-13-2010, 10:32 AM
And we are used to large American men. ;)

(Interpret that any way you want).

:laugh2: