PDA

View Full Version : Pro Bush? Anti Bush?

Samantha
04-20-2007, 04:33 PM
Do you support President Bush?

Please vote in the poll so we can see how many still support him.

Thanks!

Mr. P
04-20-2007, 04:38 PM

Thanks!

Yes, No, Maybe..That's as clear as your poll isn't it?

Pale Rider
04-20-2007, 04:44 PM

Really.

Support him how? About what? I do about some things and not about others. Where's that option on your poll? Or don't you want to hear that answer?

CockySOB
04-20-2007, 04:49 PM
Depends on which policy issue you're talking about. On some, I support GWB 100% (choice of SCOTUS appointees is one such issue). On others, I think he's flat-out wrong either through specific action or inaction (border security is the big one here).

I guess I'd be in the "I don't know" group.

TheStripey1
04-20-2007, 04:51 PM

It's a poll, it gives options... which one did you choose?

I bet you can guess which way I did... as it hasn't changed since I first met you four years ago... I'm just as anti-bush now as I was then...

:dance:

darin
04-20-2007, 04:54 PM
Ask yourself "Which answer Most-CLOSELY matches my view", then select. :)

TheStripey1
04-20-2007, 04:55 PM

I did that...

:lmao:

loosecannon
04-20-2007, 04:59 PM
Depends on which policy issue you're talking about. On some, I support GWB 100% (choice of SCOTUS appointees is one such issue). On others, I think he's flat-out wrong either through specific action or inaction (border security is the big one here).

I guess I'd be in the "I don't know" group.

You supported Miers as a SC nominee?

CockySOB
04-20-2007, 05:08 PM
You supported Miers as a SC nominee?

Nope, and I was VERY vocal about Miers being a horrible choice. But Roberts and Scalia were excellent choices. I was on a different board when the Meiers thing went down - you can Google "cockysob miers" for specifics. She might be a qualified legal advocate, but she had no place being nominated for SCOTUS.

Now if we could have one more nominee before GWB's administration is out, we might have a chance to actually get a Constitutionalist majority. I absolutely despise the idea that some people put forth that the Constitution is a living document. Keep it strict and minimalist IMHO.

Mr. P
04-20-2007, 05:33 PM
It's a poll, it gives options... which one did you choose?

I bet you can guess which way I did... as it hasn't changed since I first met you four years ago... I'm just as anti-bush now as I was then...

:dance:

No option fits for me so I can't vote.

Samantha
04-20-2007, 05:55 PM

Really.

Support him how? About what? I do about some things and not about others. Where's that option on your poll? Or don't you want to hear that answer?Man you guys are so picky!

I guess I'd be in the "I don't know" group.Please vote.

Exactly. Thank you!

gabosaurus
04-20-2007, 06:21 PM
My husband and I are both anti-Bush. He hates picking the stray ones out of his teeth. :poke:

shattered
04-20-2007, 06:25 PM
Man you guys are so picky!

Well, if you would put the proper options in your polls, instead of asking for strict black and white when there is none, people would probably be able to answer without a lot of questions and claritifications.

Simple. :)

I can't vote.

I'm not 100% for him.

I'm not 100% against him.

I don't know isn't a valid option.

Mr. P
04-20-2007, 06:38 PM
My husband and I are both anti-Bush. He hates picking the stray ones out of his teeth. :poke:

And you still have no class.

gabosaurus
04-20-2007, 06:51 PM
And you still have no class.

What's the matter, P? Can't remember back that far? :poke:

Gunny
04-20-2007, 07:15 PM

Thanks!

IMO, you need to reword the poll. There may be one or two people on this board that support Bush 100%.