PDA

View Full Version : Lots Of Talk About Cute Republican Women...

Kathianne
01-13-2010, 06:56 AM
Well...

Brown, the Republican candidate for MA Senate, was Cosmo's Sexiest Man back when:

Power Line - For Our Female Readers (http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2010/01/025379.php)

http://i49.tinypic.com/egv1o8.jpg

HogTrash
01-13-2010, 07:34 AM
How can a conservative compare to a manly masculine liberal?
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1714&stc=1&d=1263385748

red states rule
01-13-2010, 07:44 AM
Seems to me Mr Brown will get alot of the women vote thanks to these pics

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/celebrity/news/scott-brown-nude-in-cosmo

WARNING - partial nudity folks - but no more then what you see at the checkout at the grocery store

CSM
01-13-2010, 07:49 AM
Heck, no one complained about Obama running around shirtless. Besides, the issues facing this country are far more important ... one would hope that election results (this one time at least) would be based on the candidates' substance rather than superficial crap like this.

red states rule
01-13-2010, 07:50 AM
Heck, no one complained about Obama running around shirtless. Besides, the issues facing this country are far more important ... one would hope that election results (this one time at least) would be based on the candidates' substance rather than superficial crap like this.

That is how I feel. Mr Brown out classed Ms Coakley in the debate the other night, and it is looking like Brown could pull the upset of the political century and send shock waves thru the Dem party

CSM
01-13-2010, 08:03 AM
Yep. Lots of special interest funding coming Coakley's way but it sure looks like Brown actually has a shot.

red states rule
01-13-2010, 08:07 AM
Yep. Lots of special interest funding coming Coakley's way but it sure looks like Brown actually has a shot.

She is a hoot

She said in the debate there is no Taliban In Afghanistan

and I just put up a thread where she can't spell the state she is running in

However, the voters did keep sending Ted back to the Senate election after election

Kathianne
01-13-2010, 08:11 AM
I don't see those pics hurting his campaign. He's hot! LOL! Not hiding them, so no harm.

red states rule
01-13-2010, 08:13 AM
I don't see those pics hurting his campaign. He's hot! LOL! Not hiding them, so no harm.

I thought of you and Abbey when I saw the article this morning. :laugh2:

This would be many steps up considering who the voters kept sending to the Senate election after election

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v380/tobybear/tedkennedyfat2.jpg

CSM
01-13-2010, 08:14 AM

This would be many steps up considering who the voters kept sending to the Senate election after election

hey is that Ted the Plumber?

red states rule
01-13-2010, 08:19 AM
hey is that Ted the Plumber?

Don't know about that, but I might be banned for posting an obscene picture

CSM
01-13-2010, 08:24 AM
Don't know about that, but I might be banned for posting an obscene picture

Disgusting maybe...obscene, probably not.

I'm just waiting for some lib to start complaining about how we should be ashamed for making fun of the dead. I bet it happens in less than an hour.

glockmail
01-13-2010, 08:28 AM
hey is that Ted the Plumber?:lol:

glockmail
01-13-2010, 08:29 AM
Disgusting maybe...obscene, probably not.

I'm just waiting for some lib to start complaining about how we should be ashamed for making fun of the dead. I bet it happens in less than an hour.

When I heard it on the radio I immediately pulled my truck over, got my phone and sent a text to my sister in Massachusetts: "Ted is dead." :cheers2:

Abbey Marie
01-13-2010, 09:43 AM
Red, is that a picture Teddy Kennedy? OMG.

red states rule
01-13-2010, 09:46 AM

Abbey, I not responsible for you barfing up your breakfast or any damage to your eyes

Abbey Marie
01-13-2010, 10:27 AM
Abbey, I not responsible for you barfing up your breakfast or any damage to your eyes

Haha. I just can't get over that belly. He could be carrying twins.

Abbey Marie
01-13-2010, 10:27 AM
Btw, great avatar, red. :thumb:

Kathianne
01-13-2010, 10:28 AM

Arrg, can't open the Teddy one, but of course the Cosmo page is clear-having to be very careful at school. LOL!

CSM
01-13-2010, 10:29 AM
Arrg, can't open the Teddy one, but of course the Cosmo page is clear-having to be very careful at school. LOL!

Guess which one would be more frightening to a lil kid!

Abbey Marie
01-13-2010, 10:30 AM

Discerning filter, Kath! :beer:

red states rule
01-13-2010, 10:31 AM

That belly was home grown and paid for with taxpayer dollars Abbey

Binky
01-13-2010, 11:14 AM

He was hot then and he's still hot now.... Man.........what a bod.... Anyway, from what I've seen and heard of him on the news of late, I like him......and it has absolutely nothing to do with what he looks like in his birthday suit.....

HogTrash
01-13-2010, 11:59 AM
How can a conservative compare to a manly masculine liberal?
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1714&stc=1&d=1263385748
Hey, what happened to my photo in post #2 ??? :mad:

Jeff
01-13-2010, 12:39 PM

Damn is that Virgil, he said he worked for the power company, LOL, well close enough to be twins anyway, lol

Kathianne
01-13-2010, 12:58 PM
Discerning filter, Kath! :beer:

Too true! LOL! Can't let the kids see either though, from the sounds of the Teddy one. :coffee:

crin63
01-13-2010, 08:41 PM
Damn is that Virgil, he said he worked for the power company, LOL, well close enough to be twins anyway, lol

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jeff again.

Kathianne
01-14-2010, 06:46 AM

I forgot to check this last night, just got to it this morning. Ewww.

Agnapostate
01-14-2010, 06:56 AM

Like most of your posts, the crack abourt Rush's weight is outdated and another attempt to insult those you can't beat in debate on the issues

:poke:

red states rule
01-14-2010, 07:04 AM
:poke:

You make this way to easy. People like you continue to attack Rush on his weight even after he lost over 90 pds. That is what my post was in response to

If Ted would have done the same, perhaps he would still be with us

Looks for yourself

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f9723/4b4f07b2cec2202b/4abcf63ef97b47f1/17f7b65a/-cpid/3ae0bf038ee644e6" id="W4727a250e66f97234b4f07b2cec2202b" width="384" height="283"><param name="movie" value="http://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f9723/4b4f07b2cec2202b/4abcf63ef97b47f1/17f7b65a/-cpid/3ae0bf038ee644e6" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /></object>

Agnapostate
01-14-2010, 07:18 AM
So I take it the "attempt to insult those you can't beat in debate on the issues" part can be ignored? ;)

red states rule
01-14-2010, 07:20 AM
So I take it the "attempt to insult those you can't beat in debate on the issues" part can be ignored? ;)

Who was I insulting sonny boy?

Agnapostate
01-14-2010, 07:21 AM
Who was I insulting sonny boy?

Dunno. No one, I guess, if mocking someone's weight isn't an insult. But someone, I guess, if we're going to be consistent, slappy.

red states rule
01-14-2010, 07:24 AM
Dunno. No one, I guess, if mocking someone's weight isn't an insult. But someone, I guess, if we're going to be consistent, slappy.

How was I "mocking"? Posting a pic is mocking?

Again, you called Rush fat and he clearly is not. The liberal media continues to use outdated pics of Rush - I posted a more recent pic of Ted

Stop trying to derail another thread son

Agnapostate
01-14-2010, 07:27 AM
How was I "mocking"? Posting a pic is mocking?

Again, you called Rush fat and he clearly is not. The liberal media continues to use outdated pics of Rush - I posted a more recent pic of Ted

Stop trying to derail another thread son

So our conclusion is that your comment about my "attempt to insult those you can't beat in debate on the issues" would not have been posted if Rush was still as obese as ever?

red states rule
01-14-2010, 07:31 AM
So our conclusion is that your comment about my "attempt to insult those you can't beat in debate on the issues" would not have been posted if Rush was still as obese as ever?

Considering you, and others like you, can't refute his valid points - you have to try and change the subject. Most liberals will attack someone on their weight, sex, national orgin, education level, or where they live

It is called the Liberal Two Step and how they avoid the facts

Agnapostate
01-14-2010, 07:36 AM
Considering you, and others like you, can't refute his valid points - you have to try and change the subject. Most liberals will attack someone on their weight, sex, national orgin, education level, or where they live

It is called the Liberal Two Step and how they avoid the facts

You seem to have ignored my question: So our conclusion is that your comment about my "attempt to insult those you can't beat in debate on the issues" would not have been posted if Rush was still as obese as ever? After all, your opinion seems to have been that mockery of Kennedy's weight was acceptable because he was fat near the end of his life, while mockery of Limbaugh's weight is not because he's lost some (despite still being fat).

red states rule
01-14-2010, 07:39 AM
You seem to have ignored my question: So our conclusion is that your comment about my "attempt to insult those you can't beat in debate on the issues" would not have been posted if Rush was still as obese as ever? After all, your opinion seems to have been that mockery of Kennedy's weight was acceptable because he was fat near the end of his life, while mockery of Limbaugh's weight is not because he's lost some (despite still being fat).

I do not know how much more simple I make this for you

Rush is not fat as you and others continue to say

Ted was weight challenged and perhaps added to his health issues

End of discussion son

Agnapostate
01-14-2010, 07:40 AM
I do not know how much more simple I make this for you

Rush is not fat as you and others continue to say

Ted was weight challenged and perhaps added to his health issues

End of discussion son

Thanks for clarifying. That means that your comment about my "attempt to insult those you can't beat in debate on the issues" was ill-conceived, since it's acceptable to mock people if they're currently obese (and Rush is still fat, incidentally).