PDA

View Full Version : Guess who I am

jimnyc
01-13-2010, 09:07 AM
I will give 10,000 rep points to the first person who correctly gets this question right!

I am posting 3 pictures of myself from the past 5 years. (don't have more as I hate the camera and run when it comes out). The 4th picture is from 1977 when I was in the 4th grade. You must correctly guess which of the little ugly kids I am!

If you ask a family member of mine for assistance I will deduct 10,000 points! :)

http://i49.tinypic.com/b63385.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/2n7qiva.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/111o4uq.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/amv7h2.jpg

Agnapostate
01-13-2010, 09:14 AM
I'm guesssing that girl in pink who's about to shank that nerd kid in the back. 70's were a wild time. ;)

jimnyc
01-13-2010, 09:19 AM
I'm guesssing that girl in pink who's about to shank that nerd kid in the back. 70's were a wild time. ;)

Notice how there are no indians, spics, blacks... All lily white students. Don't be angry because we excluded your kind.

Agnapostate
01-13-2010, 09:21 AM
Notice how there are no indians, spics, blacks... All lily white students. Don't be angry because we excluded your kind.

Spics are white. They blend in pretty well among the micks, wops, and Pollacks that your little fruitfest is packed with. :)

chloe
01-13-2010, 09:25 AM
the one holding the sign

Abbey Marie
01-13-2010, 09:30 AM
You are in the 2nd row from the top- the boy standing on the very left end, wearing a multi-colored shirt tucked into jeans. The one with the grim look that is thinking, "I am going to knock out that camera guy if he keeps me from lunch one more minute".

jimnyc
01-13-2010, 09:31 AM
Spics are white. They blend in pretty well among the micks, wops, and Pollacks that your little fruitfest is packed with. :)

No beaners, wetbacks, spics or any of your other whining friends. We had a few American Indians, but they whined too and we kicked their asses out of school and made them learn down the road in a little tee-pee with some ugly brown lady. Funny, those idiots now pump my gas and mow my lawn! :coffee:

jimnyc
01-13-2010, 09:32 AM
the one holding the sign

So sorry, wrong!

jimnyc
01-13-2010, 09:34 AM
You are in the 2nd row from the top- the boy standing on the very left end, wearing a multi-colored shirt tucked into jeans. The one with the grim look that is thinking, "I am going to knock out that camera guy if he keeps me from lunch one more minute".

Damnit, so much for the fun of this. :(

Rep points added to your score!

chloe
So sorry, wrong!

then the one 3rd row farest left wearing the brown shirt standing up.

Abbey Marie
Damnit, so much for the fun of this. :(

Rep points added to your score!

Sorry! Love the game, though. :beer::beer:

Agnapostate
01-13-2010, 09:36 AM
No beaners, wetbacks, spics or any of your other whining friends. We had a few American Indians, but they whined too and we kicked their asses out of school and made them learn down the road in a little tee-pee with some ugly brown lady. Funny, those idiots now pump my gas and mow my lawn! :coffee:

Beaners are just Mexican nationals; why would they leave Mexico, wetbacks are actual immigrants and not a race, and spics are the white Spaniards of Spain. And I think your history's a little backwards, son. If memory serves, it was the interlopers who forced Indians into their schools. :laugh:

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo18/Dolgoff/boys_group_large.jpg

jimnyc
01-13-2010, 09:37 AM
Like that picture, and it's true, white men rule and the rest got fucked and now we own the land. Tis a shame I was born into the winners and you were born to the losers. Better luck next life!

Abbey Marie
01-13-2010, 09:39 AM
Geez, Aggie, is there no thread that you can just enjoy for the fun of it? You are antagonistic, or at least derogatory, every time. :dunno:

Agnapostate
01-13-2010, 09:41 AM
then the one 3rd row farest left wearing the brown shirt standing up.

Too close.

Like that picture, and it's true, white men rule and the rest got fucked and now we own the land. Tis a shame I was born into the winners and you were born to the losers. Better luck next life!

Who cares? Racial and ethnic characteristics aren't consciously chosen or selected and thus don't constitute a substantive accomplishment. I can see why you'd want to deny being a mick though if that's it, Seamus. :laugh:

Agnapostate
01-13-2010, 09:41 AM
Geez, Aggie, is there no thread that you can just enjoy for the fun of it? You are antagonistic, or at least derogatory, every time. :dunno:

Well, he's bragging about wins and losses, and I'm just telling Jimmy that America's like our version of USMB. :lol:

jimnyc
01-13-2010, 09:46 AM
Who cares? Racial and ethnic characteristics aren't consciously chosen or selected and thus don't constitute a substantive accomplishment. I can see why you'd want to deny being a mick though if that's it, Seamus. :laugh:

Well, he's bragging about wins and losses, and I'm just telling Jimmy that America's like our version of USMB. :lol:

Sorry, not a mick! Better luck in that next time too!

Speaking of the loser indians, they are good for something, just noticed this when I went to light up. Good thing I get my smokes through the black market so the smelly reservations don't see a single penny!

http://i48.tinypic.com/ak753s.jpg

Abbey Marie
01-13-2010, 09:48 AM

I kind of thought it started with you conjecturing that he was the girl in the pink shirt. Maybe I am wrong and it's all in fun.

Gaffer
01-13-2010, 10:00 AM
Just found this thread and was thinking it was the unsmiling kid on the end, then read Abbey's posts and it was confirmed. Congrats Abbey.

jimnyc
01-13-2010, 10:02 AM
Ag is just an angry kid who is still crying over MY land. Let the tears roll!

http://i47.tinypic.com/1236wjb.jpg

jimnyc
01-13-2010, 10:08 AM
I kind of thought it started with you conjecturing that he was the girl in the pink shirt. Maybe I am wrong and it's all in fun.

All in good fun to me. I lose no sleep over insults over the internet. I also don't lose any sleep knowing we OWN this country. I also lose no sleep knowing some kid is crying because we kicked his great grandpappy's ass. I fall asleep happy knowing my lawnboy and cigarette maker know their proper place.

chloe
01-13-2010, 10:09 AM
All in good fun to me. I lose no sleep over insults over the internet. I also don't lose any sleep knowing we OWN this country. I also lose no sleep knowing some kid is crying because we kicked his great grandpappy's ass. I fall asleep happy knowing my lawnboy and cigarette maker know their proper place.

Now someone else should post a school classroom pic and we guess who they are:cool:.....

jimnyc
01-13-2010, 10:16 AM
Pssst.... No one tell Aggie, but I am part American Indian myself. My mothers grandfather, "Uncle Bill", has the 'ol blood in him. He was from Florida and I believe was a "Seminole" but I would have to talk to her to confirm.

Abbey Marie
01-13-2010, 10:19 AM

I guess you don't need an Internet momma, haha. :beer:

I forgot to say- thanks for the rep points!

HogTrash
01-13-2010, 10:20 AM
You had a hot teacher bro.

Agnapostate
01-13-2010, 10:22 AM

I guess you're trying to "offend"? Doesn't happen here, sparky. Particularly not when we have you talking about combat when your ancestors actually just coughed up some smallpox and when Sir James of Texas is talking about China. ;)

Pssst.... No one tell Aggie, but I am part American Indian myself. My mothers grandfather, "Uncle Bill", has the 'ol blood in him. He was from Florida and I believe was a "Seminole" but I would have to talk to her to confirm.

Oh no, not another 1/16 Cherokee type. :laugh:

Agnapostate
01-13-2010, 10:23 AM
You had a hot teacher bro.

How is that woman "hot"? Are those the trailer park standards we go by these days? I guess it is a novelty to have any non-cousin females eligible for romance, so that must be it. :beer:

Abbey Marie
01-13-2010, 10:24 AM
Just found this thread and was thinking it was the unsmiling kid on the end, then read Abbey's posts and it was confirmed. Congrats Abbey.

Thanks, G. :beer:

jimnyc
01-13-2010, 10:29 AM
I guess you're trying to "offend"? Doesn't happen here, sparky. Particularly not when we have you talking about combat when your ancestors actually just coughed up some smallpox and when Sir James of Texas is talking about China. ;)

Why go to war when we could defeat the brownies so easily?

Oh no, not another 1/16 Cherokee type. :laugh:

Sorry, wrong yet again, more than that! But don't worry, not bragging, I'm a bit embarrassed to admit it. Seeing my ancestors crying like little loser bitches also embarrasses me. That's why I ensure I get benefits from reservations and at the same time I ensure the brownies get nothing in return for my benefits. They're still losing to the white man!

HogTrash
01-13-2010, 10:30 AM
How is that woman "hot"? Are those the trailer park standards we go by these days? I guess it is a novelty to have any non-cousin females eligible for romance, so that must be it. :beer:You are not my squaw so can the jealousy crap geronimomma.

Agnapostate
01-13-2010, 10:33 AM
Why go to war when we could defeat the brownies so easily?

Sorry, wrong yet again, more than that! But don't worry, not bragging, I'm a bit embarrassed to admit it. Seeing my ancestors crying like little loser bitches also embarrasses me. That's why I ensure I get benefits from reservations and at the same time I ensure the brownies get nothing in return for my benefits. They're still losing to the white man!

Yeah, again...is this supposed to be offensive? It's kind of weak, particularly in its historical inaccuracy. :slap:

Especially considering the fact that no modern folks have any influence on past actions, nor on racial or ethnic background, as I mentioned.

You are not my squaw so can the jealousy crap geronimomma.

How would I be your squaw? We have no familial relation and I'm therefore ineligible. While I'm sure that you and plenty other Stormfront posters have more than a touch of kike blood in you, injun's a bit scarcer. ;)

Abbey Marie
01-13-2010, 10:36 AM
Now someone else should post a school classroom pic and we guess who they are:cool:.....

That would be fun...

jimnyc
01-13-2010, 10:37 AM
Yeah, again...is this supposed to be offensive? It's kind of weak, particularly in its historical inaccuracy. :slap:

Especially considering the fact that no modern folks have any influence on past actions, nor on racial or ethnic background, as I mentioned.

No inaccuracy at all. White men won. Indians lost. We now store them in little areas called "reservations" to keep them away from the civilized people. Deal with it and move on.

Agnapostate
01-13-2010, 10:38 AM
No inaccuracy at all. White men won. Indians lost. We now store them in little areas called "reservations" to keep them away from the civilized people. Deal with it and move on.

I didn't know that the Tlaxcalteca (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tlaxcalteca) were white men. Good to know, so I can pretend to be one when HogWash's ilk take control. :laugh:

jimnyc
01-13-2010, 10:39 AM
That would be fun...

I have a few more of my class pics but they're very similar and would now be too easy. Got them via Facebook. Friends of friends had them and I was pleasantly surprised to find them. But unfortunately I am now stuck talking with people I haven't seen in 25-30 years!

jimnyc
01-13-2010, 10:42 AM
I didn't know that the Tlaxcalteca (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tlaxcalteca) were white men. Good to know, so I can pretend to be one when HogWash's ilk take control. :laugh:

That's not "dealing" Ag, that's denial of the truth. You live in a white mans world and will always be inferior. Big words don't make you smarter. Big words make your anger and frustration more prominent.

Adios, Kimosabe, gotta go get my tax free Indian smokes. And Thanks!

Agnapostate
01-13-2010, 10:52 AM
That's not "dealing" Ag, that's denial of the truth. You live in a white mans world and will always be inferior. Big words don't make you smarter. Big words make your anger and frustration more prominent.

Adios, Kimosabe, gotta go get my tax free Indian smokes. And Thanks!

Actually, Hispanics will be the ethnic majority in the U.S. within a number of decades. While a substantial portion of the Hispanic ethnic group is actually white, they don't know that. :laugh:

jimnyc
01-13-2010, 11:04 AM
Actually, Hispanics will be the ethnic majority in the U.S. within a number of decades. While a substantial portion of the Hispanic ethnic group is actually white, they don't know that. :laugh:

Yeah, they sure do multiply like cockroaches, don't they? But we can deal with them as they aren't crying daily about how we stole their land. Plus, of course, we need our lawns maintained and we need to buy a hubcap every now and again.

Noir
01-13-2010, 11:06 AM
How disapointing, I have not read the whole thread, only the first few posts, and I find Jim to have been way out of line. Anga opened with a pretty obvious joke 'who am I?' 'you're the girl' and Jims response was not to laugh or try a witty retort as I am sure it would have been if Jeff or RSR or Kathi ect had made the same comment, but rather he chose to start making racial slurs, now I'm not fan of Anga, but that's not right IMO.

Abbey Marie
01-13-2010, 11:13 AM
How disapointing, I have not read the whole thread, only the first few posts, and I find Jim to have been way out of line. Anga opened with a pretty obvious joke 'who am I?' 'you're the girl' and Jims response was not to laugh or try a witty retort as I am sure it would have been if Jeff or RSR or Kathi ect had made the same comment, but rather he chose to start making racial slurs, now I'm not fan of Anga, but that's not right IMO.

I understand your pov, Noir. But as to your assumption that Jim would react differently to the same comment from others: Whether true or not, I will say that people we are friends with, and have a history with, have much more leeway to joke at our expense.

Gaffer
01-13-2010, 11:16 AM

ALL of Mr. prostates posts are racist. He hates white people. He only gets on here to aggravate and insult the other posters here. Jim's just giving him a little payback. Like virgil he's just here to derail threads. He'll continue until he's warned to stop derailing and will get snotty with the admin. He'll get banned a number of times and eventually will be gone for good. It's a cycle that will run its course.

Agnapostate
01-13-2010, 11:17 AM
Yeah, they sure do multiply like cockroaches, don't they? But we can deal with them as they aren't crying daily about how we stole their land. Plus, of course, we need our lawns maintained and we need to buy a hubcap every now and again.

Who's "we"? Considering how many Hispanics are whites, it strikes me as an intra-white conflict. But considering the lower class poor ones that are Indians, I think it'll be a matter of red-skinned masses under a red star after the repatriations to Europe start. :salute:

jimnyc
01-13-2010, 11:31 AM

My apologies if you were turned of with my brand of humor. You must have missed the hundreds of times previously that Ag has blasted off about this subject. He immediately derailed this thread and I gave him a spoonful of his own dog shit.

And you must not know me very well and my desire to go for the jugular. My responses were tame compared to what they might have been if it were a family member or close friend. I am an equal opportunity hater and am happy to tell just about anyone to fuck off, and generally for no good reason.

Curiously though, I notice you didn't call out 'ol Ag for his "mick" comment, even if it were untrue. His "glamorous" writing doesn't make his racism any less evident.

jimnyc
01-13-2010, 11:35 AM
Who's "we"? Considering how many Hispanics are whites, it strikes me as an intra-white conflict. But considering the lower class poor ones that are Indians, I think it'll be a matter of red-skinned masses under a red star after the repatriations to Europe start. :salute:

"We" are those who laugh at the losers from years past who still hold a grudge against us because our ancestors kicked their asses.

Binky
01-13-2010, 11:35 AM
I haven't read all the posts so don't know if anyone has guessed the one I'm going to guess or not.....and don't know whether or not Jim has replied as to which one it is.....

Soooo..........my guess is the young man in the first row, in the middle with a whitish long sleeve shirt and blue print on it and grey pants. The mouth looks like his......

Agnapostate
01-13-2010, 11:36 AM
No derailments here, Chief One-Sixteen; I was making a kindly jest about the picture. ;)

And why get so agitated about saying mick? You know where Noir's from; I'd expect he's heard the word.

Agnapostate
01-13-2010, 11:37 AM
"We" are those who laugh at the losers from years past who still hold a grudge against us because our ancestors kicked their asses.

Your ancestors didn't do that, though, unless you're an Amerindian or a smallpox virus. :laugh:

jimnyc
01-13-2010, 11:40 AM
No derailments here, Chief One-Sixteen; I was making a kindly jest about the picture. ;)

And why get so agitated about saying mick? You know where Noir's from; I'd expect he's heard the word.

Not agitated at all at your comments regarding "mick". Just thought I saw a double standard in Noir's assessment. Maybe it was because I made a list of slurs instead of making one as a stab in the dark?

Your ancestors didn't do that, though, unless you're an Amerindian or a smallpox virus. :laugh:

Who has the land, young lad? I don't give a fuck if it were smallpox, all out war, or from a damned hot dog - we tossed away the inferior and now have what is rightfully ours.

Abbey Marie
01-13-2010, 11:40 AM
I have a few more of my class pics but they're very similar and would now be too easy. Got them via Facebook. Friends of friends had them and I was pleasantly surprised to find them. But unfortunately I am now stuck talking with people I haven't seen in 25-30 years!

I know what you mean. I find that there really isn't much to say to casual acquaintances from 25 years ago, lol.

Agnapostate
01-13-2010, 11:43 AM
Not agitated at all at your comments regarding "mick". Just thought I saw a double standard in Noir's assessment. Maybe it was because I made a list of slurs instead of making one as a stab in the dark?

None of your "slurs" were very good. One referred to nationality, one referred to immigration status, and one referred to your fellow whites, Spaniards. LRN HOW 2 WORK. :laugh:

Who has the land, young lad? I don't give a fuck if it were smallpox, all out war, or from a damned hot dog - we tossed away the inferior and now have what is rightfully ours.

Who's "we"? It's not like you did anything, nor your ancestors, to add to that. And the mulatto president has the land, sparky. Glad you could be here to see the day. :dance:

jimnyc
01-13-2010, 11:43 AM
I know what you mean. I find that there really isn't much to say to casual acquaintances from 25 years ago, lol.

Same reason I never went to any of my class reunions. I didn't like them bastards back in HS or in grammar school.

One girl messaged me and asked me for sort of an update on my life since we last saw one another. She lived 3 blocks away from me and I don't think I've seen her since about 1970. I deleted her from my friends list as it was much easier than replying! :coffee:

jimnyc
01-13-2010, 11:47 AM
None of your "slurs" were very good. One referred to nationality, one referred to immigration status, and one referred to your fellow whites, Spaniards. LRN HOW 2 WORK. :laugh:

Apparently they were offensive enough to offend Noir. I'd try harder to accommodate you but I wouldn't want to offend the masses with my extensive slur vocabulary.

Who's "we"? It's not like you did anything, nor your ancestors, to add to that. And the mulatto president has the land, sparky. Glad you could be here to see the day. :dance:

Then if it belongs to the mulatto president, and nobody today did anything back then - I guess a lot of nitwits should stop their whining about who rightfully owns the land. Thanks for playing!

Jeff
01-13-2010, 12:29 PM
LMAO, this is a funny thread, Jim I couldn't pick ya, LOL, oooo and Jim be nice to shitting Bull or he might scalp ya, LOL

Noir
01-13-2010, 12:43 PM
I understand your pov, Noir. But as to your assumption that Jim would react differently to the same comment from others: Whether true or not, I will say that people we are friends with, and have a history with, have much more leeway to joke at our expense.

Indeedy, well i see it as a bit of an extreme to go from being able to have a laugh with one user and making racist slurs to another about "your kind"

Noir
01-13-2010, 12:46 PM
ALL of Mr. prostates posts are racist. He hates white people. He only gets on here to aggravate and insult the other posters here. Jim's just giving him a little payback. Like virgil he's just here to derail threads. He'll continue until he's warned to stop derailing and will get snotty with the admin. He'll get banned a number of times and eventually will be gone for good. It's a cycle that will run its course.

I know, and as i said i am no fan of his, however, two wrongs do not make a right. and i didn't see him de-railing this thread at all, infact it was in context and, i thought, quite funny, unlike Jims response.

jimnyc
01-13-2010, 12:52 PM
I know, and as i said i am no fan of his, however, two wrongs do not make a right. and i didn't see him de-railing this thread at all, infact it was in context and, i thought, quite funny, unlike Jims response.

Well, I promise to do my best to amuse you the next time! I'm a computer geek after all, not much humor in us folk.

Noir
01-13-2010, 12:55 PM
My apologies if you were turned of with my brand of humor. You must have missed the hundreds of times previously that Ag has blasted off about this subject. He immediately derailed this thread and I gave him a spoonful of his own dog shit.

Humour? i see no humour at all in the comment "Don't be angry because we excluded your kind"
Yes Ag has made many posts of such a nature, but this thread was not one of them until you made it about race, again, two wrongs don't make a right.
How did he de-rail the thread? He made a pretty obvious joke, one that if he had not made i would of been fast enough to post.

And you must not know me very well and my desire to go for the jugular. My responses were tame compared to what they might have been if it were a family member or close friend. I am an equal opportunity hater and am happy to tell just about anyone to fuck off, and generally for no good reason.

How delightful =/

Curiously though, I notice you didn't call out 'ol Ag for his "mick" comment, even if it were untrue. His "glamorous" writing doesn't make his racism any less evident.

Indeedy, you were both involved in this and i'm sure both made distasteful remarks to eachother. I'm not on here trying to defend Ag, far from it, however, you were the one who brought race into this topic, leaving the door open for Ag to continue what you started.

More to the point i would expect someone like Ag to make such insults, or atleast to be the instigator, not you.

jimnyc
01-13-2010, 01:13 PM
More to the point i would expect someone like Ag to make such insults, or atleast to be the instigator, not you.

I guess I'm a bit edgy today. Too much coffee makes me have outbursts. Sorta like "internet tourettes syndrome". Ooops, hope I didn't insult anyone with my disparaging analogy to the real afflicted with tourettes! I'll switch over to decaf tea for the rest of the day with a promise to be on my best behavior. (btw, I secretly really like the beaners, there's a hot one that works at the CVS by me)

mrg666
01-13-2010, 03:37 PM
front row 2nd from left with specs on
and no i didn't ask John if i am correct

chloe
01-13-2010, 03:52 PM
so who is next for the "guess who I am" ?........:eek:

jimnyc
01-13-2010, 04:53 PM
front row 2nd from left with specs on
and no i didn't ask John if i am correct

You're late to the party. The correct answer is on the first page of this thread!

Agnapostate
01-14-2010, 02:57 AM
Apparently they were offensive enough to offend Noir. I'd try harder to accommodate you but I wouldn't want to offend the masses with my extensive slur vocabulary.

Yeah, you can't "accommodate" me. I'm a /b/tard; are words on this forum really supposed to shock and appall my sensibilities? :lol:

Then if it belongs to the mulatto president, and nobody today did anything back then - I guess a lot of nitwits should stop their whining about who rightfully owns the land. Thanks for playing!

Uh, that would be HogWash. You know what you're doing right now, inaccurately thinking you're "reciprocating" for me? I'm actually doing that to him. ;)

(btw, I secretly really like the beaners, there's a hot one that works at the CVS by me)

Son, please. Beaners aren't a race. Some are lily white; some are more "indigenous" than me. :poke:

Noir
01-14-2010, 07:34 AM
Yeah, you can't "accommodate" me. I'm a /b/tard; are words on this forum really supposed to shock and appall my sensibilities?

You're a /b/tard? =D
I'd thought so from something you'd said in another thread, but didn't bring it up, which chans do you use most?

jimnyc
01-14-2010, 09:02 AM
Yeah, you can't "accommodate" me. I'm a /b/tard; are words on this forum really supposed to shock and appall my sensibilities? :lol:

Why are you quoting "accommodate" as if it was misspelled or some sort of foreign word?

And to answer your question - I really don't care if you get offended by any of my posts, find humor in them, or find them dull. What is the root word in sensibilities? Big words do not equate to common sense.

Uh, that would be HogWash. You know what you're doing right now, inaccurately thinking you're "reciprocating" for me? I'm actually doing that to him. ;)

It can hardly be inaccurate when I just witnessed it in your own words.

Son, please. Beaners aren't a race. Some are lily white; some are more "indigenous" than me. :poke:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=beaner

Glad I could help!

Agnapostate
01-14-2010, 09:11 AM
Why are you quoting "accommodate" as if it was misspelled or some sort of foreign word?

It's a result of the dubious nature of your accommodation.

And to answer your question - I really don't care if you get offended by any of my posts, find humor in them, or find them dull. What is the root word in sensibilities? Big words do not equate to common sense.

You obviously do, inasmuch as you were buzzing around like a gnat trying to get a rise out of me. The problem is that I have too much of a "sticks and stones" philosophy to care much (and more than that, you also don't seem to know much about my actual racial background and thus aren't making very knowledgeable attacks). :laugh:

It can hardly be inaccurate when I just witnessed it in your own words.

You're simply trying to do what I've already done; mock sentiments of racial superiority. You're just ignorant of the fact that you're ripping off my routine. :laugh:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=beaner

Glad I could help![/QUOTE]

I wrote one of those definitions, actually. Let's go over a couple.

In Spanish, frijolero, just a Mexican (Someone from Mexico)

A Mexican person living in the United States that supposedly eats beans.

Because of the fact that Mexico, like all other American countries, is characterized by a mixture of the indigenous population and European settlers, there is no "Mexican" ethnic group; the term refers to a nationality, just as "Canadian" does. It does not refer to racial or ethnic background. So really, glad I could help. :beer:

jimnyc
01-14-2010, 09:29 AM
It's a result of the dubious nature of your accommodation.

Nothing dubious about it. I would truly want to accommodate. You're like family to me now, like my long lost 1/16th distant cousin!

You obviously do, inasmuch as you were buzzing around like a gnat trying to get a rise out of me. The problem is that I have too much of a "sticks and stones" philosophy to care much (and more than that, you also don't seem to know much about my actual racial background and thus aren't making very knowledgeable attacks). :laugh:

I believe it was you who first looked for a rise with your initial comment in this thread.

I guess my knowledge of your race is equal to your knowledge of mine. You did try calling me a "mick", no? I used to drink a lot, and I started to think I was a mick. I was going to get a "Fighting Irish" tattoo before I sobered up.

You're simply trying to do what I've already done; mock sentiments of racial superiority. You're just ignorant of the fact that you're ripping off my routine. :laugh:

I'm of the belief that individuals are superior to one another, not entire races. It just so happens that when put to the test of "mano vs. mano", whitey has an uncanny way of winning the majority of the battles.

And I'm not a thief, at least not in the digital world. But I did steal my coffee this morning from my local gas station. Well, I forgot actually, does that still count as theft?

(http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=beaner)http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=beaner

I wrote one of those definitions, actually. Let's go over a couple.

Because of the fact that Mexico, like all other American countries, is characterized by a mixture of the indigenous population and European settlers, there is no "Mexican" ethnic group; the term refers to a nationality, just as "Canadian" does. It does not refer to racial or ethnic background. So really, glad I could help. :beer:

Being a duly sworn in Admin of this forum, I declare that "beaner" is officially a race. It's the sibling of "wetbacks". You can tell me otherwise with your fancy schmancy words, but I call 'em as I see 'em. Thanks for your help though, and I appreciate your efforts to educate me, but I prefer to remain in my own little ignorant world.

chloe
01-14-2010, 09:32 AM
Nothing dubious about it. I would truly want to accommodate. You're like family to me now, like my long lost 1/16th distant cousin!

:laugh2:

Agnapostate
01-14-2010, 09:42 AM

I guess you're entitled to your ancestral claim of about two poker chips, then.

I believe it was you who first looked for a rise with your initial comment in this thread.

No, but it was funny when it happened.

I guess my knowledge of your race is equal to your knowledge of mine. You did try calling me a "mick", no? I used to drink a lot, and I started to think I was a mick. I was going to get a "Fighting Irish" tattoo before I sobered up.

Not really. I just made a joke that wasn't a serious assertion; you went on a campaign based on false premises. :poke:

I'm of the belief that individuals are superior to one another, not entire races. It just so happens that when put to the test of "mano vs. mano", whitey has an uncanny way of winning the majority of the battles.

There's never been a campaign of the "white race" against other "races" because the concept of a "white race" is a sociological construct that's only several centuries old, and there is no homogeneity, with ethnic and national divisions still being the primary means of identification, and regional ones coming before that (i.e. Columbus was a Genoan, not a "white" or even an Italian). But what you don't seem to understand is that even the members of the "white race" did not "conquer" America based on their own virtues; they accidentally imported smallpox and other infectious diseases on their ships and leeched off the benefits of Amerindian tribes fighting larger tribes and societies that were their common enemy.

Being a duly sworn in Admin of this forum, I declare that "beaner" is officially a race. It's the sibling of "wetbacks". You can tell me otherwise with your fancy schmancy words, but I call 'em as I see 'em. Thanks for your help though, and I appreciate your efforts to educate me, but I prefer to remain in my own little ignorant world.

That's nice, but wetbacks are merely immigrants from south of the U.S.-Mexico border (the term is derived from them swimming across the Rio Grande), so that one sucks even worse. :laugh:

jimnyc
01-15-2010, 07:21 PM
I guess you're entitled to your ancestral claim of about two poker chips, then.

Fork 'em over then, I'll parlay it and own the reservation by the end of the day!

No, but it was funny when it happened.

Depends on your definition of funny. I think Lewis Black and Chris Rock are funny. You're more on the level of Roseanne Barr.

Not really. I just made a joke that wasn't a serious assertion; you went on a campaign based on false premises. :poke:

I'm part Polish too, but mostly German. No lie!

There's never been a campaign of the "white race" against other "races" because the concept of a "white race" is a sociological construct that's only several centuries old, and there is no homogeneity, with ethnic and national divisions still being the primary means of identification, and regional ones coming before that (i.e. Columbus was a Genoan, not a "white" or even an Italian). But what you don't seem to understand is that even the members of the "white race" did not "conquer" America based on their own virtues; they accidentally imported smallpox and other infectious diseases on their ships and leeched off the benefits of Amerindian tribes fighting larger tribes and societies that were their common enemy.

Damn, I make a few ignorant statements and you're going to bore me with that gobbledegook? Can you dumb this down for me and just keep it to "white man" and "darker man"?

That's nice, but wetbacks are merely ILLEGAL immigrants from south of the U.S.-Mexico border (the term is derived from them swimming across the Rio Grande), so that one sucks even worse. :laugh:

I added a key word that you forgot. :beer:

Agnapostate
01-16-2010, 06:58 AM
Fork 'em over then, I'll parlay it and own the reservation by the end of the day!

Yeah, I'm thinking not, one-drop. If that were the case, Indians would be a racial majority in the U.S. anyway.

Depends on your definition of funny. I think Lewis Black and Chris Rock are funny. You're more on the level of Roseanne Barr.

There's the German in you, hating the Twelve Tribes. :laugh2:

I'm part Polish too, but mostly German. No lie!

Ah, kraut and Pollack. You must have been conflicted when der volk took over Warsaw, eh Fritz Polanski? :laugh:

Damn, I make a few ignorant statements and you're going to bore me with that gobbledegook? Can you dumb this down for me and just keep it to "white man" and "darker man"?

Can't do it, because no one had any conception of it until a few centuries ago. To the Spaniard, the Indians were as foreign as the Italians. Same with Amerindians themselves; many saw closer affinity with the English or Spanish than enemy Amerindian societies. Study up.

I added a key word that you forgot. :beer:

Actually, you added a word that I don't give a shit about. See, aside from the irony of the descendants of trespassing interlopers telling the indigenous population of this continent where they can and cannot migrate on their own land, it's kinda obvious that only a minuscule percentage of that population swims across the Rio Grande, wouldn't you say? ;)

jimnyc
01-16-2010, 09:31 AM
Yeah, I'm thinking not, one-drop. If that were the case, Indians would be a racial majority in the U.S. anyway.

Here in NY the motto is "all you need is a dollar and a dream". I figured my odds were much better with 2 bucks and a dream!

There's the German in you, hating the Twelve Tribes. :laugh2:

I hate everyone equally, including that fat fuck lady who always parks in front of my house making it increasingly difficult for me to get out of my driveway. People call me the "angry young man" after the song by Billy Joel. Do you really think it's because I'm mostly German? I always wondered where my temper came from!

Ah, kraut and Pollack. You must have been conflicted when der volk took over Warsaw, eh Fritz Polanski? :laugh:

I'm only a tiny fraction Pollack. And my Dad used to work with a guy straight off the docks of Poland. The dock workers there drink their own homemade "vodka". I took one sip and nearly puked. I can't cut it as a Pollack. But I am a proud Kraut and I swear to you that my first dog growing up, his name was "Fritz"! I guess it was better than "Adolf".

Can't do it, because no one had any conception of it until a few centuries ago. To the Spaniard, the Indians were as foreign as the Italians. Same with Amerindians themselves; many saw closer affinity with the English or Spanish than enemy Amerindian societies. Study up.

Didn't I just tell you to stop with this shit? Centuries? Hell, I only care about what happened in my lifetime. It's like the blacks of today trying to hold me accountable, both morally and financially, for the days of slavery. They weren't slaves and I wasn't their damn Master! But if they want reparations, then I figure I should be able to own 1 or 2 for my money spent.

Actually, you added a word that I don't give a shit about. See, aside from the irony of the descendants of trespassing interlopers telling the indigenous population of this continent where they can and cannot migrate on their own land, it's kinda obvious that only a minuscule percentage of that population swims across the Rio Grande, wouldn't you say? ;)

Well, the dumb bastards who walk through the fields, crawl under fences and hide themselves in vehicles to cross the border - they are guilty of being "wetbacks by association" or "beaners in brotherhood".

chloe
01-17-2010, 10:07 PM
time for Jeff to post his school classroom pic now:cool:

Jeff
01-17-2010, 10:14 PM
time for Jeff to post his school classroom pic now:cool:

I don't have any, couldn't be bothered saving them, but my Mother has one I think, if she does I will post it

chloe
01-17-2010, 10:15 PM
I don't have any, couldn't be bothered saving them, but my Mother has one I think, if she does I will post it

cool.....so how about little noir or hog....wait !!!! Luna Tick she should post her school classroom picture. Do you think we will guess which one is her?

Jeff
01-17-2010, 10:17 PM
cool.....so how about little noir or hog....wait !!!! Luna Tick she should post her school classroom picture. Do you think we will guess which one is her?

LMAO, damn just LMAO