PDA

View Full Version : Hog n' Al

Agnapostate
01-13-2010, 11:27 AM
Do you agree that HogWash is probably a great fan of esteemed U.S. Senator Al Franken? ;)

chloe
01-13-2010, 03:42 PM
Do you agree that HogWash is probably a great fan of esteemed U.S. Senator Al Franken? ;)

No, I dont think Hogtrash likes Al. I loved Al Franken in that movie "Stuart saves his family"

BoogyMan
01-13-2010, 06:29 PM

Property is theft? What ARE you smoking?

Binky
01-13-2010, 06:57 PM
Well, good or bad, Hog and I think a lot alike. Therefore, because I can't stand Franken, I'm going with Hog not likin' him either....But then, I could be wrong....

Agnapostate
01-16-2010, 01:06 PM
I'll say he has a crush on him, consistent with all the other secret-Jew crushes he tries to so desperately hide.

Property is theft? What ARE you smoking?

Just a criticism of the private ownership of the means of production on my part, since the capital accumulation it enables is based on theft. :beer:

chloe
01-16-2010, 01:13 PM
I'll say he has a crush on him, consistent with all the other secret-Jew crushes he tries to so desperately hide.

If he wasn't married and if I didn't have a no dating rule, I would have asked The Hogster out to a Martin Luther King Jr memorial dinner and film festival honoring all of Dr Kings lovely sermons:cool:, we would have had a lot of fun together singing old spirituals and break dancing together.