View Full Version : No Spiderman 4

01-13-2010, 07:20 PM
It was in the works and it looks like it has been canceled in favor of a reboot of the Spiderman movies with Peter back in high school. I just hope they have someone who actually reflects the real MJ unlike that horrible actress Ms. Dunst.

crin63
01-13-2010, 08:44 PM
It was in the works and it looks like it has been canceled in favor of a reboot of the Spiderman movies with Peter back in high school. I just hope they have someone who actually reflects the real MJ unlike that horrible actress Ms. Dunst.

I heard they fired the director, that Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst wont be in the next one as well.

01-13-2010, 09:02 PM
I heard they fired the director, that Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst wont be in the next one as well.

They did. That doesnt necessarily mean they will hire better actors.... im not sure it would be too tough to do but it doesnt mean they will.

DragonStryk72
01-14-2010, 05:05 AM
Actually, it wasn't so much the acting, because the first movie was really good, but of course, they couldn't leave it alone, so on we went. Kirsten Dunst did catch the early MJ properly, I thought, just Christian Bale did an excellent year one Batman. The problem is lame sequels, because on some level, the actors know it's lame, and so their acting changes to reflect that attitude.

Another problem is that now a days, everyone keeps trying to cast heroines from the same mold, and that throws it off as well. It just ends up becoming hackneyed.