PDA

View Full Version : No human being should ever be raped

Luna Tick
01-13-2010, 11:32 PM
I count myself extremely fortunate that I've never been raped. Not everyone is so lucky. On another site someone recommended this link:
http://www.welcometobarbados.org/sstories/main.html

It's stories written by rape victims. They're heartbreaking, but worth reading. They put into perspective how evil and wrong rape is. No one deserves it. No one should ever be raped for any reason.

chloe
01-13-2010, 11:43 PM
I count myself extremely fortunate that I've never been raped. Not everyone is so lucky. On another site someone recommended this link:
http://www.welcometobarbados.org/sstories/main.html

It's stories written by rape victims. They're heartbreaking, but worth reading. They put into perspective how evil and wrong rape is. No one deserves it. No one should ever be raped for any reason.

Nobody should be raped.

chloe
01-14-2010, 01:16 PM
Heartbreaking Indeed !

glockmail
01-14-2010, 01:23 PM
Rapists should be castrated.

Nukeman
01-14-2010, 04:23 PM
Rapists should be castrated.

No....... Nothey shouldn't....... They should be shot behind the police station in the back of the head!!!!!!!!!! Them and pedophiles

-Cp
01-14-2010, 05:52 PM
I dunno.. I can think of several women that I'd LOVE to have rape me! :)

hjmick
01-14-2010, 05:59 PM
I dunno.. I can think of several women that I'd LOVE to have rape me! :)

Can you rape the willing?

And to the title of the thread, "No human being should ever be raped," doesn't this go without saying?

MtnBiker
01-14-2010, 07:38 PM
And to the title of the thread, "No human being should ever be raped," doesn't this go without saying?

Well not for Whoopi Goldberg, somehow she thinks it was ok what Polanski did.

Luna Tick
01-14-2010, 07:59 PM
Can you rape the willing?

You would think it would, but you'd be surprised what some people believe, crap like she lead him on and therefore deserved it or she dressed like a slut and had it coming.

Trigg
01-15-2010, 06:16 PM
Well not for Whoopi Goldberg, somehow she thinks it was ok what Polanski did.

Whoopie is a piece of shit and she wasn't even condemed for what said.