PDA

View Full Version : I hate where this is going

darin
01-15-2010, 04:19 PM
Every day I read the news and find links to people in power who are evil or morally bankrupt. Those people - some of whom lead our very country - are hell-bent on driving us away from freedom and liberty to a nation not unlike the former Soviet Union. Christians - true christians - not like those hypocritical piece of crap who are at center stage in our government - will move into hiding. Guns will be confiscated and free speech abolished. Obama/Pelosi/Ried and their ilk WILL win, in the end. Just as they are ramming this evil health care bill down our throats they will continue to move us towards dependence and control of THEM and those in power with them.

The policies Mr. Obama supports - and the fuck-sticks he calls friends, and later appoints to positions of power - are evil. Purely and truly wrong based on our Constitution AND morality.

But ya know what? Nothing will change. This will get worse for people who love truth and freedom. I'm sure one or two folk on this very board will pshaw and huff and scoff at what I've written. See, more and more people love lies and hate the truth. The love lies with such vigor - their minds are so twisted and warped to truth - the lie becomes their truth.

It's been foretold, however. Sucks my generation and that of my kids will have to be the folks going through it.

DragonStryk72
01-15-2010, 04:23 PM
you're right, to an extent. It will get worse, it will go further, until, much like it did when the English took it too far, we rise up once more. Till then, we just need to hold to our faith, and start seeing what we can do to make things better.

Nukeman
01-15-2010, 05:47 PM
you're right, to an extent. It will get worse, it will go further, until, much like it did when the English took it too far, we rise up once more. Till then, we just need to hold to our faith, and start seeing what we can do to make things better.

And stock up on ammo and long term food stuffs....... of course I would never do anything like that!!!!!!:coffee:

-Cp
01-15-2010, 05:54 PM
Have a large food supply is always a great idea - I'd love to have enough on-hand to feed my family for a year...

Nukeman
01-15-2010, 06:08 PM
Have a large food supply is always a great idea - I'd love to have enough on-hand to feed my family for a year...

Good luck finding enough the government has been buying up all the extra stuff on the market!!! Gee I wonder why that is?????????????????

Binky
01-15-2010, 06:16 PM

So would I, but that is difficult to do.....It isn't cheap to stockup, but I'm planning on getting more items within the month......... If one is going to stock pile ammo and weapons they had better get doing it, with the way things are going, we may not have that right to bear arms and ammo in a few years from now.....

Gaffer
01-15-2010, 06:25 PM
Look for a manufactured crisis sometime before Nov. Especially if it's looking like the liberals will lose lots of seats.The primary means of control will be the local police and union and acorn thugs.

gabosaurus
01-15-2010, 11:04 PM
I felt the exact same way when Dubya was president. Only then, I was scorned as an anti-America hater of all that is right.
Nice bullshit sentiment, but it works on both sides. Perhaps not in this forum, but in the real world.

chesswarsnow
01-15-2010, 11:51 PM
Sorry bout that,

*IS THIS THE COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT???*

1. I dislike where this whole Haiti thing is going.
2. I see large amounts of Haitians coming to America, where we put them all in homes, food stamps, SS payments, citizenship, and we get nothing in return.
3. We get more crime.
4. More murders.
5. Houses being broken into.
6. Drug problems.
7. More vodoo gatherings.
8. Just about everything Un-American, we get.
9. Then we get to rebuild their country.
10. We're screwed.
11. Don't get me wrong, I am sad that this has happened to them.
12. But why does it have to be America who pays for this all?
13. Send them tents, let them rebuild, thats all that should be expected.
14. They have been a backwards country, till now, an off shoot from Africa, and just like Africa, a hell hole.
15. Is it our duty to go way out of our way to take on this challenge?
16. I think not.
17. UN just pulled all the doctors, just after they arrived, wonder why?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

-Cp
01-16-2010, 02:09 AM
Good luck finding enough the government has been buying up all the extra stuff on the market!!! Gee I wonder why that is?????????????????

http://www.efoodsdirect.com/index.html?aid=13&adid=25

https://www.enerhealthbotanicals.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=31

SassyLady
01-16-2010, 02:18 AM
Every day I read the news and find links to people in power who are evil or morally bankrupt. Those people - some of whom lead our very country - are hell-bent on driving us away from freedom and liberty to a nation not unlike the former Soviet Union. Christians - true christians - not like those hypocritical piece of crap who are at center stage in our government - will move into hiding. Guns will be confiscated and free speech abolished. Obama/Pelosi/Ried and their ilk WILL win, in the end. Just as they are ramming this evil health care bill down our throats they will continue to move us towards dependence and control of THEM and those in power with them.

The policies Mr. Obama supports - and the fuck-sticks he calls friends, and later appoints to positions of power - are evil. Purely and truly wrong based on our Constitution AND morality.

But ya know what? Nothing will change. This will get worse for people who love truth and freedom. I'm sure one or two folk on this very board will pshaw and huff and scoff at what I've written. See, more and more people love lies and hate the truth. The love lies with such vigor - their minds are so twisted and warped to truth - the lie becomes their truth.

It's been foretold, however. Sucks my generation and that of my kids will have to be the folks going through it.

Remember the movie "Red Dawn" with Patrick Swayze?

darin
01-16-2010, 09:24 AM
I do. I don't see taking up of arms ever happening, however. We - today's generation - doesn't have the same level of...erp...the same size...cajones - as those who once believed Freedom is worth dying for.

BoogyMan
01-16-2010, 10:43 AM
I felt the exact same way when Dubya was president. Only then, I was scorned as an anti-America hater of all that is right.
Nice bullshit sentiment, but it works on both sides. Perhaps not in this forum, but in the real world.

Bush spent money like a drunken sailor, Obama spends money like a drunken navy on fleet week. Where exactly did Bush push anything like the left-wing lemmings in Washington are doing now with talk of using reconciliation to force America to do something they cannot get the support to do in an upright and honest fashion.

You STOPPED being an anti-American hater of all that is right? When?