PDA

View Full Version : electronic cigarettes....

PostmodernProphet
01-16-2010, 02:27 PM
any of you ever tried electronic cigarettes?.....ran across them recently and they fascinate me.....Michigan just passed a law making it illegal to smoke in bars and I found a guy who will wholesale disposable electronic cigarettes.....was thinking about the potential of selling them in bars, since they can be used there legally......

Mr. P
01-16-2010, 02:36 PM
any of you ever tried electronic cigarettes?.....ran across them recently and they fascinate me.....Michigan just passed a law making it illegal to smoke in bars and I found a guy who will wholesale disposable electronic cigarettes.....was thinking about the potential of selling them in bars, since they can be used there legally......

I've seen the adds on TV.

As far as selling them to bars...if I were a bar owner I'd order and sell them myself rather than go though a third party.

Gaffer
01-16-2010, 03:09 PM
I've heard of them. They were pretty expensive. Haven't heard of anyone that used them. Asked about them at the tobacco store where I buy my tobacco, the owner said eh they are not very good. She won't bother carrying them and she deals in just about everything involved in tobacco and smoking. If it's profitable she's got her eye on it.

Jeff
01-16-2010, 11:04 PM
I had a friend of my try them and he loved them, was going to quit smoking all together by using them, he is back to smoking , lol, it is realistic and taste similar , when you puff on it the tip glows as if it was lit, and you do get a small amount of smoke from it, and yes they are legal to use anywhere

But there have been some say they are just as dangerous as the real thing, seems what ever they use to make the smoke is a poison, they have even changed there adds on the radio cause of this, at one point they couldn't keep them in the truck stops, now they are stocked well, either the fad is over or people are afraid of them

As for the cost, the starter kit at most of the truck stops are around 70 bucks, if I remember correctly they say with the kit ya get the equivalent of 4 cartoons, so the cost is good if they are actually good

PostmodernProphet
01-16-2010, 11:22 PM
I've seen the adds on TV.

As far as selling them to bars...if I were a bar owner I'd order and sell them myself rather than go though a third party.

yes, but I am considering being the distributor he orders them from....found a source in China that will wholesale disposable electronic cigarettes for 22 cents each in large quantity......thinking I could turn them over to the bar owner at a 500% profit and still leave him a lot of room for marketing.....

PostmodernProphet
01-16-2010, 11:29 PM
But there have been some say they are just as dangerous as the real thing, seems what ever they use to make the smoke is a poison,

???...they just use a light vegetable oil infused with nicotine.....it is true that liquid nicotine is poisonous but in the same way that "poison" ivy is poisonous......you don't drink it, you vaporize it and inhale it.....smoking without the smoke.....

Abbey Marie
01-17-2010, 02:17 PM
yes, but I am considering being the distributor he orders them from....found a source in China that will wholesale disposable electronic cigarettes for 22 cents each in large quantity......thinking I could turn them over to the bar owner at a 500% profit and still leave him a lot of room for marketing.....

Oh no, not from China. You will likely end up poisoning people.

Noir
01-17-2010, 02:39 PM
Tis amazing the lengths folks will go to ta try and feed their drug habits rather than cast drugs out of their system.