PDA

View Full Version : Ed Schultz - "I'd Cheat to Keep the Bastards Out"

red states rule
01-17-2010, 06:09 AM
The left is always attacking Rush for his so called hate speech - but they never say a word about their own

Now Sgt Schultz openly admits he would cheat and commit election fraud so Dems could win a vote - and not a word

Why has MSNBC not fired him. Or could it be, the bosses at MSNBC would help him cheat and defraud voters?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OB3j9fpTKkk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OB3j9fpTKkk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

red states rule
01-17-2010, 07:31 AM
After thinking about this latest rant from Sgt Schultz, at least he is openly saying what many on the left are thinking

How the hell can we make sure we win this election?

The left is becoming so arrogrant that they are open about their dishonesty, and ways they will screw over the voters

Now can anyone think how the liberal media would be reacting if these same words would have been spoken by Rush, Hannity, or Beck?

Noir
01-17-2010, 10:50 AM
Would of liked to of heard more of what he said before and after the comments. As single sentances can be misleading, but if these are indeed his personal beliefs then he should be fired IMO

red states rule
01-17-2010, 11:25 AM
Would of liked to of heard more of what he said before and after the comments. As single sentances can be misleading, but if these are indeed his personal beliefs then he should be fired IMO

Not misleading at all Nori

Sgt Schultz is saying what alot on the left is thinking

All that matters to people like is POWER. He would, if he could, overturn the will of the voters. But he will not be fired since he is talking about cheating so Dems win an election

His bosses at MSNBC and with his radio show probably share that opinion, and so nothing will happen to him.

And the liberal media will ignore the comments. since one of their fellow lefties uttered the comment

glockmail
01-17-2010, 11:37 AM
I'm not surprised at all. In fact what he's really doing is calling his troops to battle.

red states rule
01-17-2010, 11:40 AM
I'm not surprised at all. In fact what he's really doing is calling his troops to battle.

I am sure loyal foot soldiers like Virgil are willing to answer the call to duty

Besides, why would any liberal like Sgt Schultz let the technicality of where his legal residence stop him from voting for the liberal Dem?

Noir
01-17-2010, 11:43 AM
Not misleading at all Nori

Sgt Schultz is saying what alot on the left is thinking

All that matters to people like is POWER. He would, if he could, overturn the will of the voters. But he will not be fired since he is talking about cheating so Dems win an election

His bosses at MSNBC and with his radio show probably share that opinion, and so nothing will happen to him.

And the liberal media will ignore the comments. since one of their fellow lefties uttered the comment

All the same I'd rather have before & after audio.

red states rule
01-17-2010, 11:46 AM
All the same I'd rather have before & after audio.

Go for it kiddo

If you are looking to get Sgt Schultz an out - you are wasting your time

By now ACORN and the Union thugs are looking for dead people, and stuffing the ballot box for the Dem. They are pulling out all the stops, but the PEOPLE are pissed off and they are going to show it on Tuesday

Noir
01-17-2010, 12:05 PM
Go for it kiddo

If you are looking to get Sgt Schultz an out - you are wasting your time

By now ACORN and the Union thugs are looking for dead people, and stuffing the ballot box for the Dem. They are pulling out all the stops, but the PEOPLE are pissed off and they are going to show it on Tuesday

I'm not looking to get him an out, i have no idea who he is or anything else about him, nor do i care for him, however, i am not going to make a firm judgement on him based on one sentence with no before or after audio, sorry if i'm not willing to jump to the conclusions you like.

red states rule
01-17-2010, 12:16 PM
I'm not looking to get him an out, i have no idea who he is or anything else about him, nor do i care for him, however, i am not going to make a firm judgement on him based on one sentence with no before or after audio, sorry if i'm not willing to jump to the conclusions you like.

Sgt Schultz is trying to be the Rush Limbuagh of the left - but he is falling on his ass

Except Rush Limbaugh doesn't endorse election fraud of violations of the law to make a point

Dems wanted this clown to run for the Senate - I wonder how they feel now. His statement supporting voter fraud is probablt a resume enhancement

glockmail
01-17-2010, 01:01 PM
Schultz is frequently dishonest and cuts off conservative callers. He rarely discusses issues of fact.

BoogyMan
01-17-2010, 01:22 PM

That is pretty weak, Noir! How could anything that he would have prepended to that comment make his desire to cheat the results of an election become a valid sentiment?

red states rule
01-17-2010, 01:25 PM
Schultz is frequently dishonest and cuts off conservative callers. He rarely discusses issues of fact.

Ed is also very jealous of the man who rules talk radio. Ed is typical of the left. He is willing to cheat and commit crimes to win elections - and he hates anyone is more successful then he is

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lmlsvnZm09c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lmlsvnZm09c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

red states rule
01-17-2010, 01:29 PM
That is pretty weak, Noir? How could anything that he would have prepended to that comment make his desire to cheat the results of an election become a valid sentiment?

Being a fellow liftie, Noir does not to "judge" the man

Of course, if the person making the comment would have been a conservative, Noir would have passed judgement and sentenced the person by now

So far, I have not seen/heard any well known Dems condemn Sgt Schultz's comment. Deep down they are pissed he would reveal their election stragety on the air

The good news, hardly anyone listens to the Sgt Schultz show, so most of America does not know about it yet

BoogyMan
01-17-2010, 01:32 PM
Ed is also very jealous of the man who rules talk radio. Ed is typical of the left. He is willing to cheat and commit crimes to win elections - and he hates anyone is more successful then he is

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lmlsvnZm09c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lmlsvnZm09c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This is the witless hump the left wants to take Byron Dorgan's seat? Speaks volumes doesn't it?

red states rule
01-17-2010, 01:35 PM
This is the witless hump the left wants to take Byron Dorgan's seat? Speaks volumes doesn't it?

Desperate people do desperate things

The Dems are openly shoing how much contempt they have for the American people

This election in MA shows NO Democrat is safe in ANY state

HogTrash
01-17-2010, 02:10 PM
Would of liked to of heard more of what he said before and after the comments. As single sentances can be misleading, but if these are indeed his personal beliefs then he should be fired IMO"Fired" you say???

I had something more permanent in mind. :splat:

This is not isolated leftism but it's normal MO.

This is typical everyday downhome progressive liberalism.

It sucks the prosperity, security, freedom and life out of America.

It promotes racism and hatred for and guilt from the white race.

Like the weeds that choke out a garden, it should be irradicated.

red states rule
01-17-2010, 02:16 PM
"Fired" you say???

I had something more permanent in mind. :splat:

This is not isolated leftism but it's normal MO.

This is typical everyday downhome progressive liberalism.

It sucks the prosperity, security, freedom and life out of America.

It promotes racism and hatred for and guilt from the white race.

Like the weeds that choke out a garden, it should be irradicated.

Liberalism is, and has nothing, but contempt of America, the US Constitution, and the principals the nation was founded on

Liberals no longer call call themselves liberals. Now they want to be called "progressives" because they claim they want to "fundamentally change" what this nation is founded on.

Liberals spend alot of time telling us how bad America is, and how WE are the source of the world's problems

Trigg
01-17-2010, 05:08 PM

The quote is apparently from his radio show. I tried to find a lengthier audio, but could only find that quote.

I certainly sounds like he endorses voter fraud, I don't think any jumping to conclusions is needed, he was pretty clear.

Noir
01-17-2010, 05:20 PM
The quote is apparently from his radio show. I tried to find a lengthier audio, but could only find that quote.

I certainly sounds like he endorses voter fraud, I don't think any jumping to conclusions is needed, he was pretty clear.

Indeedy, it sounds pretty clear, i just don't rest easy with hyper-snip clips like that,

red states rule
01-17-2010, 05:36 PM
Indeedy, it sounds pretty clear, i just don't rest easy with hyper-snip clips like that,

I do not know why you need more. It is clear, Sgt Schultz is ready to break the law, commit voter fraud, all the keep the bastards out - all for the benefit of the party

As usual, liberals openly show how little they care about what the people think - only winning poliitcal battles and maintaining power

BoogyMan
01-17-2010, 08:34 PM

What could he possibly say that would make this kind of commentary innocuous as you seem to think it could be if more were heard.

Noir
01-17-2010, 08:40 PM
What could he possibly say that would make this kind of commentary innocuous as you seem to think it could be if more were heard.

It is quite possible that he is describing how the right view the left, via 1st person parody ect.
I'm not saying that i think that is the case, its likely not, however, i would not be willing to judge on such a small soundclip.

BoogyMan
01-17-2010, 08:42 PM
It is quite possible that he is describing how the right view the left, via 1st person parody ect.
I'm not saying that i think that is the case, its likely not, however, i would not be willing to judge on such a small soundclip.

I can see the desire to get more detail, that I can respect. This, however, is not a commentary that can benefit from such a review.

Mr. Schulz will be hearing this for a LOOOOONG time.

red states rule
01-18-2010, 06:34 AM
I can see the desire to get more detail, that I can respect. This, however, is not a commentary that can benefit from such a review.

Mr. Schulz will be hearing this for a LOOOOONG time.

Why does Ed have to live in MA to vote 10 times in the election? All he has to do is get in contact with ACORN - and it is done

But Ed does show the liberal mindset as their power may be slipping away

glockmail
01-18-2010, 09:07 AM
I'm not saying that i think that is the case, its likely not, however, i would not be willing to judge on such a small soundclip. Funny how you're so open-minded about fellow liberals. Do you apply the same standard to conservatives?

red states rule
01-18-2010, 09:09 AM
Funny how you're so open-minded about fellow liberals. Do you apply the same standard to conservatives?

five will get you ten

Noir
01-18-2010, 09:15 AM
Funny how you're so open-minded about fellow liberals. Do you apply the same standard to conservatives?

Yups, i have never known anything about this man before this thread, if i did know of him and knew what he was like then maybes i could comment on such a clip. But i do assure you if there was a 10 second clip of a conservative or whatever that i'd never heard of i wouldn't be damning him.

AFbombloader
01-18-2010, 09:17 AM

I also could not find any more audio.

This rant fits the modus operandi for Ed, and many more like him on the left side. If they can't win honestly, they will lie,cheat, and steal to get their way.

I am very tired of the double standard in politics and the media today

red states rule
01-18-2010, 09:18 AM
Yups, i have never known anything about this man before this thread, if i did know of him and knew what he was like then maybes i could comment on such a clip. But i do assure you if there was a 10 second clip of a conservative or whatever that i'd never heard of i wouldn't be damning him.

Try using Al Gore's amazing internet to pull up other quotes from Sgt Schultz. He is the worst type of political hack. He only cares about the Demorcat, and how many political wins they can rack up

How it would harm America, and the middle class is irrelevant

Again, if Rush, Sean, or Beck would have said this, the left would be all over this

red states rule
01-18-2010, 09:23 AM
I also could not find any more audio.

This rant fits the modus operandi for Ed, and many more like him on the left side. If they can't win honestly, they will lie,cheat, and steal to get their way.

I am very tired of the double standard in politics and the media today

Here is more from Sgt Schultz

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N6K7PfNJUEI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N6K7PfNJUEI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j7z_b3ES1f0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j7z_b3ES1f0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Noir
01-18-2010, 09:25 AM
Sweet Jesus Christ, he's like a Liberal Glenn Beck =/

red states rule
01-18-2010, 09:29 AM

That is an insult to Glen Beck

Has Beck ever supported election fraud? Or cussed out those with a different policital POV?

This is typical behaviour for liberals Noir. They are from the party of tolerance they claim to be

glockmail
01-18-2010, 09:49 AM
Sweet Jesus Christ, he's like a Liberal Glenn Beck =/ Looks like I got my answer: you are closed minded about conservatives.

Noir
01-18-2010, 09:53 AM
Looks like I got my answer: you are closed minded about conservatives.

:laugh2:

So i'm not allowed to judge Glenn Beck?

Noir
01-18-2010, 09:54 AM
That is an insult to Glen Beck

Has Beck ever supported election fraud? Or cussed out those with a different policital POV?

This is typical behaviour for liberals Noir. They are from the party of tolerance they claim to be

Glenn Beck is an insult to Americans, as is this Schultz guy from what i can see.

His heart is in the right place, but his head is in the clouds.

red states rule
01-18-2010, 09:54 AM

Sure you can

But use the same standards you judge liberals by.

red states rule
01-18-2010, 09:55 AM
Glenn Beck is an insult to Americans.

Beck is an insult to LIBERAL Americans. He talks about the things liberals do not want to talk about, or have the people know about

Noir
01-18-2010, 09:57 AM
Sure you can

But use the same standards you judge liberals by.

erm, i am, i said earlier in the thread that if this guy said what he said and meant it, and it seems more and more likely that he did, then he should be fired. He's an idiot, like Beck. No double standard that i can see,

red states rule
01-18-2010, 10:00 AM
erm, i am, i said earlier in the thread that if this guy said what he said and meant it, and it seems more and more likely that he did, then he should be fired. He's an idiot, like Beck. No double standard that i can see,

So me where Beck is an "idiot"

Better yet, show me where Beck supported election fraud, or flipped out on a caller mearly for disagreeing with him

The left is hitting the panic button and showing their contempt for the people

glockmail
01-18-2010, 10:02 AM

So i'm not allowed to judge Glenn Beck? If you were as open-minded as you are with Schultz you'd do so differently. :laugh2:

red states rule
01-18-2010, 10:06 AM
If you were as open-minded as you are with Schultz you'd do so differently. :laugh2:

and here is Ed try to blame others for Obama's failure to get the Olympics for Chicago

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KyEe06Igat0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KyEe06Igat0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Noir
01-18-2010, 10:16 AM
So me where Beck is an "idiot"

Better yet, show me where Beck supported election fraud, or flipped out on a caller mearly for disagreeing with him

The left is hitting the panic button and showing their contempt for the people

You need only watch his shows, he wasn't so bad on CNN, but when he moved to fox he just lost it IMO.

and i have never made a claim that he supports election fraud, 2 people can be idiots for different reasons.

Noir
01-18-2010, 10:17 AM
If you were as open-minded as you are with Schultz you'd do so differently. :laugh2:

Why so? I know much much more of Beck than i do Schultz

red states rule
01-18-2010, 10:18 AM
You need only watch his shows, he wasn't so bad on CNN, but when he moved to fox he just lost it IMO.

and i have never made a claim that he supports election fraud, 2 people can be idiots for different reasons.

So you can't give me an example

OK

The reason he went to Fox was for a bigger audience Noir. His ratings are thru the roof now instead of in the basement

Noir
01-18-2010, 10:23 AM
So you can't give me an example

OK

The reason he went to Fox was for a bigger audience Noir. His ratings are thru the roof now instead of in the basement

I'm not going to preach to the deaf.

Indeedy, and thats part of the problem, he is, at the end of the day, a show man, there for the ratings, we have no such equivalent in the UK that i can think of, which is why i find the idea of having these showmen on news programs is just weird.

red states rule
01-18-2010, 10:25 AM

Indeedy, and thats part of the problem, he is, at the end of the day, a show man, there for the ratings, we have no such equivalent in the UK that i can think of, which is why i find the idea of having these showmen on news programs is just weird.

So you give a single example of him being an idiot. You make the claim, and can't back it up

As far as Beck's success, here are the numbers.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ratings/the_scoreboard_thursday_jan_14_149154.asp#more

It looks like many people agree with him, which may be why you dislike him. Much like how most on the left dislikes people like Beck, Rush, and Sean

glockmail
01-18-2010, 10:25 AM
Why so? I know much much more of Beck than i do SchultzYet you judge him with such a closed mind.

HogTrash
01-18-2010, 11:48 AM

Glenn Beck is an insult to Americans, as is this Schultz guy from what i can see.

Why so? I know much much more of Beck than i do Schultz

Indeedy, and thats part of the problem, he is, at the end of the day, a show man, there for the ratings, we have no such equivalent in the UK that i can think of, which is why i find the idea of having these showmen on news programs is just weird.:lol: :laugh2: :lmao: Let me guess?...The same source's who told you Sarah Palin could "see Russia from her window" also formed your opinions of Glenn Beck?

Noir
01-18-2010, 12:01 PM
:lol: :laugh2: :lmao: Let me guess?...The same source's who told you Sarah Palin could "see Russia from her window" also formed your opinions of Glenn Beck?

Nope, i don't think i've ever seen a parody of glenn beck,

HogTrash
01-18-2010, 12:26 PM
Nope, i don't think i've ever seen a parody of glenn beck,Believe me, it's the exact same left-wing media.

The same sources that wants to convince people that Palin is a wacko idiot is the same people who want you to believe Beck is a nut-case.

Like Palin, they fear his messege, but since they can't silence him their only recourse is to discredit him...Don't let them outsmart you Noir.

red states rule
01-18-2010, 11:44 PM
How many times can Ed and his liberal guest, say "Cheney"?

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=XduzvkvkkU" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=XduzvkvkkU" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

SassyLady
01-18-2010, 11:47 PM
Noir ..... exactly what is it about Beck that you find offensive?

red states rule
01-18-2010, 11:49 PM

Besides his conservative views and his oppostion to Obama's policies

Noir
01-18-2010, 11:53 PM

I don't find him offensive, he's just a few slices short of a loaf, but you yanks seem to like that
What i do find more troubling is the accountability issue over media broadcasters who are effectively running private sponsorship programs for themselves, but that is a completely separate topic.

Noir
01-18-2010, 11:53 PM
Besides his conservative views and his oppostion to Obama's policies

I couldn't care for Obama or his policies.

red states rule
01-18-2010, 11:57 PM
I don't find him offensive, he's just a few slices short of a loaf, but you yanks seem to like that
What i do find more troubling is the accountability issue over media broadcasters who are effectively running private sponsorship programs for themselves, but that is a completely separate topic.

You called Beck an idiot - can you give any examples?

Second request BTW

SassyLady
01-19-2010, 12:02 AM
I don't find him offensive, he's just a few slices short of a loaf, but you yanks seem to like that.

That's why so many people listen to him.......he's not PC and presents information and experts to back up his commentary. What I like is the way he "connects all the dots" because the average joe (us Yanks) doesn't have the time or resources to do all that investigation. The mainstream media used to be on top of this type of stuff, but not anymore.

And, he has a standing invitation to publicly correct anything he presents if it is proven that he is wrong. I don't see him doing very many retractions so he must be getting it right. And the more he gets things right, and the more that his "wacky" ideas are proven, the more people who listen to him.

Instead of proving what he is saying is wrong, the left wingnuts just attack him by calling him a "wacko" because he gets emotional.

What I like the most is that he advocates questioning the government's activities, but doesn't advocate anarchy.

Yes, another topic.

Noir
01-19-2010, 12:15 AM
You called Beck an idiot - can you give any examples?

Second request BTW

Request all you like, its a personal opinion.

You have watched him the same as i have, if you do not think he's an idiot then fair enough,

red states rule
01-19-2010, 12:19 AM
Request all you like, its a personal opinion.

You have watched him the same as i have, if you do not think he's an idiot then fair enough,

This is typical of the left when they attack their oppoents. They attack, make accuastions, and when pressed - they can't provide proof

Again, it is typical

BTW, I do not get a chance to watch his show. I work at that time.

Noir
01-19-2010, 12:33 AM
This is typical of the left when they attack their oppoents. They attack, make accuastions, and when pressed - they can't provide proof

Again, it is typical

There are lots of people in life i don't like, i can't provide evidence as to why i dislike them all,

I must confess i am no loner able to watch him, but thats because i no longer have a TV rather than not wanting to.

red states rule
01-19-2010, 12:34 AM
There are lots of people in life i don't like, i can't provide evidence as to why i dislike them all,

I must confess i am no loner able to watch him, but thats because i no longer have a TV rather than not wanting to.

So as Glock said, you do indeed judge liberals and conservatives by vastly different standards

and while you do not watch his show, you still call him an idiot

Thanks for clearing things up Noir

chloe
01-19-2010, 12:40 AM

tv online is free anyway

SassyLady
01-19-2010, 12:43 AM

I record him and O'Reilly. Used to record Hannity and Greta. After awhile I'll change ....... can't watch them all.

gabosaurus
01-19-2010, 12:58 AM
Now Sgt Schultz openly admits he would cheat and commit election fraud so Dems could win a vote - and not a word

Why has MSNBC not fired him. Or could it be, the bosses at MSNBC would help him cheat and defraud voters?

Worked for the Republicans in the 2000 presidential election. Why not bring back cheating and fraud on a smaller scale?

Noir
01-19-2010, 01:13 AM
tv online is free anyway

Yeah, i get British TV free online, not like Fox News TV ect.

SassyLady
01-19-2010, 01:21 AM
Worked for the Republicans in the 2000 presidential election. Why not bring back cheating and fraud on a smaller scale?

Come on Gabby - which Republican or Conservative do you remember saying on tv or radio that they would cheat and commit voter fraud to win an election? Being accused of it and never having it proven is one thing......but openly advocating committing voter fraud is clearly a progressive leftwingnut thing.

01-19-2010, 01:52 AM

I am amazed that you lefties are still obsessed with misrepresenting what happened in 2000. Al Gore tried to cheat in front of the Entire nation and failed. And yet it's the Republicans who "cheated". And by "cheated" you mean beat your guy in every count of the ballots.

And now you are using that as justification for your guys to try to cheat again. Let's give you the benefit of the doubt here. Let's say Bush cheated his butt off to win the 2000 election. How exactly would cheating now for Coakley make you any better than him?

What's amazing here is you are advocating clear dishonesty and corruption of the system and you think you are somehow morally superior doing it and that others who didnt do it, but you accuse of doing it, are the worst people in the world.

Seriously, can you step back from the partisan crap enough to simply be an honest person?

red states rule
01-19-2010, 07:31 AM

LOL!!!

Gabby please remember the liberal media went to FL and did their own recount of the votes

Newspapers' recount shows Bush prevailed

By Dennis Cauchon, USA TODAY

George W. Bush would have won a hand count of Florida's disputed ballots if the standard advocated by Al Gore had been used, the first full study of the ballots reveals. Bush would have won by 1,665 votes — more than triple his official 537-vote margin — if every dimple, hanging chad and mark on the ballots had been counted as votes, a USA TODAY/Miami Herald/Knight Ridder study shows. The study is the first comprehensive review of the 61,195 "undervote" ballots that were at the center of Florida's disputed presidential election.

The Florida Supreme Court ordered Dec. 8 that each of these ballots, which registered no presidential vote when run through counting machines, be examined by hand to determine whether a voter's intent could be discerned. On Dec. 9, the U.S. Supreme Court stopped the hand count before it was completed. That gave Bush Florida's 25 electoral votes, one more than he needed to win the presidency.

USA TODAY, The Miami Herald and Knight Ridder newspapers hired the national accounting firm BDO Seidman to examine undervote ballots in Florida's 67 counties. The accountants provided a report on what they found on each of the ballots.

The newspapers then applied the accounting firm's findings to four standards used in Florida and elsewhere to determine when an undervote ballot becomes a legal vote. By three of the standards, Bush holds the lead. The fourth standard gives Gore a razor-thin win.

The results reveal a stunning irony. The way Gore wanted the ballots recounted helped Bush, and the standard that Gore felt offered him the least hope may have given him an extremely narrow victory. The vote totals vary depending on the standard used:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2001-04-03-floridamain.htm#more

You are to young, but after Ronald Reagan won 49 states to win his second term in 1984, Dems refused to admit the voters rejected them

I remember the Dems actually telling voters how they did not reject Walter Mondale's promise to raise taxes - but the voters bought into "slick marketing and packaging"

I seldom here Dems admit they lost an election because voters do not support their agenda, they nearly always say the election was stolen, the voters are stupid, or how talk radio drowned out their message

red states rule
01-19-2010, 09:34 AM
If Scott Brown wins, he has to overcome the Dems most consistent voters.

The dead

http://www.christmasghost.com/archives/dead%20voters.jpg

More than 600,000 on Massachusetts Voter Rolls Had Died or Moved, Nonpartisan Analysis Discovered
Monday, January 18, 2010
By Fred Lucas, Staff Writer

(CNSNews.com) - Massachusetts had 116,483 dead people on its voter registration rolls and another 538,567 people who were no longer living at the addresses on their registrations, according to a study released Oct. 28, by Aristotle International Inc., a nonpartisan political technology and data firm.

Alicia Moran, a spokeswoman for Aristotle, told CNSNews.com on Monday that people should be cautious about drawing any conclusions from the company’s October analysis on the quality of the Massachusetts voter registration rolls going into Tuesday’s special U.S. Senate election, in which Democrat Martha Coakley and Republican Scott Brown are vying for the U.S. Senate seat formerly held by Democrat Ted Kennedy.

Moran noted that states, including Massachusetts, typically do end-of-the-year purges of their voter-registration rolls. Some states, but not Massachusetts, already have provided Aristotle with updated voter registration rolls.

“Massachusetts hasn’t released numbers to us, but other states have,” Moran said Monday.

The office of the secretary of state of Massachusetts was closed on Monday for the Martin Luther King holiday.

Aristotle did its study by comparing government lists of people who have moved or died with state voter registration rolls. The company has done a similar study of what it calls voter-registration “deadwood” every year since 2000.

The study that Aristotle released on Oct. 28 surveyed voter registrations in all 50 states. It found that Massachusetts ranked among the states having the worst problems with “deadwood” voters. “The states with the most ‘Deadwood’ on their rosters include: Washington, Wyoming, West Virginia, Massachusetts and New Hampshire,” the company said in an Oct. 28 press release

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/59993

Insein
01-19-2010, 09:45 AM
I agree with Noir in that you can't always go by a 15 second sound bite that was snipped together. Look at any number of Rush's misquotes that liberals scream about and you can see that. In this case, Ed Schultz though is genuine. I'm still looking for the full audio but it appears its only available to those that pay for his website. I'm not about to do that though.

In his comparison to Glenn Beck, I think its a fair comparison in that Glenn Beck loudly proclaims the ideals for conersvatives while Ed Schultz loudly proclaims ideals for liberals. Other than that, the similarities are few and far between. Especially in the ratings category. Beck crushes Schultz.

red states rule
01-19-2010, 09:52 AM
I agree with Noir in that you can't always go by a 15 second sound bite that was snipped together. Look at any number of Rush's misquotes that liberals scream about and you can see that. In this case, Ed Schultz though is genuine. I'm still looking for the full audio but it appears its only available to those that pay for his website. I'm not about to do that though.

In his comparison to Glenn Beck, I think its a fair comparison in that Glenn Beck loudly proclaims the ideals for conersvatives while Ed Schultz loudly proclaims ideals for liberals. Other than that, the similarities are few and far between. Especially in the ratings category. Beck crushes Schultz.

I looked long and hard for a longer clip, but could not find one. However, given Ed's past rants and meltdowns, there is no doubt in my mind Ed was serious

I am waiting for someone to post any quote from any conservative talk show host who openly wanted their political opponents to die, or openly talked about illegally stuffing the ballot box to win an election

Thise are huge differences Insein - as well as the ratings

Insein
01-19-2010, 09:59 AM
Like I said, Schultz loudly procliams what liberals believe in just as Beck loudly proclaims what conservatives believe in. Liberals just happen to believe in voter fraud and death of their political opponents. What can I say?

red states rule
01-19-2010, 10:02 AM
Like I said, Schultz loudly procliams what liberals believe in just as Beck loudly proclaims what conservatives believe in. Liberals just happen to believe in voter fraud and death of their political opponents. What can I say?

True enough

Also, Dems believe If they won't join you, bribe them until they do

Bottom line is Insein, Conservatism is common sense defined. Liberalism is common sense denied

Noir
01-19-2010, 12:56 PM
So as Glock said, you do indeed judge liberals and conservatives by vastly different standards

and while you do not watch his show, you still call him an idiot

Thanks for clearing things up Noir

In what way am I judging anyone differently? From my perspective they both look lime the same kinda guys, just batting for different teams, and as on of them seems to have made inexcusable comments he should be fired.

Just because I stopped watching his show does not mean he stops becoming an idiot. You said yourself you don't watch his show and yet you know he's not an idiot. Leaving you're implied comments about my ignorence dripping in irony.

Insein
01-19-2010, 01:19 PM
Ed Schultz mispsoke. Apparently he meant to say he'd vote 20 times against Brown.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/01/19/update_msnbcs_schultz_would_vote_20_times_for_coak ley.html

Noir
01-19-2010, 01:25 PM
Ed Schultz mispsoke. Apparently he meant to say he'd vote 20 times against Brown.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/01/19/update_msnbcs_schultz_would_vote_20_times_for_coak ley.html

I hate this concept of 'mis-speaking' whatever idiot came up with it needs a good slap in the face

CSM
01-19-2010, 01:54 PM

So, I guess that means instead of voting 10 times he would vote 20 times. Is that double the voter fraud or still only one instance?

Nice to know that the leftist talking heads have as much integrity as the idiots they fawn over in Congress.

Kathianne
01-19-2010, 05:32 PM
I hate this concept of 'mis-speaking' whatever idiot came up with it needs a good slap in the face

That would be misspeaking. ;)

Noir
01-19-2010, 05:35 PM
That would be misspeaking. ;)

Not really, it would be lying :p

red states rule
01-19-2010, 11:57 PM
In what way am I judging anyone differently? From my perspective they both look lime the same kinda guys, just batting for different teams, and as on of them seems to have made inexcusable comments he should be fired.

Just because I stopped watching his show does not mean he stops becoming an idiot. You said yourself you don't watch his show and yet you know he's not an idiot. Leaving you're implied comments about my ignorence dripping in irony.

I do listen to his radio show on my way to work Noir

Like those who attack Rush (like my liberal co-worker) they do not listen to what Rush says - but they always claim to know what he says

Never said you were ignorant Noir. You are young and naive but not ignorant.

glockmail
01-20-2010, 04:36 AM
Ignorant does not mean stupid; it simply means that one lacks a certain aspect of knowledge. Noir is politically ignorant.

glockmail
01-20-2010, 04:50 AM
To Ed Schultz: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

red states rule
01-20-2010, 07:19 AM
And now another nut from MSNBC jumps in

David Shuster said that if Glenn Beck's house were to catch fire, the fire department should let it burn down.

<embed src="http://blip.tv/play/hJNRgb7bVgI%2Em4v" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="364" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

CSM
01-20-2010, 07:30 AM
And now another nut from MSNBC jumps in

David Shuster said that if Glenn Beck's house were to catch fire, the fire department should let it burn down.

<embed src="http://blip.tv/play/hJNRgb7bVgI%2Em4v" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="364" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

wishful thinking on Shuster's part. Isn't funny how libs are not above wishing harm to those who disagree with them? The way they talk, you would think their moral superiority would preclude that.

red states rule
01-20-2010, 07:35 AM
wishful thinking on Shuster's part. Isn't funny how libs are not above wishing harm to those who disagree with them? The way they talk, you would think their moral superiority would preclude that.

It is something

Liberals demand US Constituional rights, and legal protection, for terrorists that want to kill Americans - while at the same time - wish harm and death on those who mearly disagree with their political and social views

Noir
01-20-2010, 07:42 AM
Ignorant does not mean stupid; it simply means that one lacks a certain aspect of knowledge. Noir is politically ignorant.

Politically ignorant?
Lol,
So tell me, Sir, how much know you of Andrew Marr?....he's a very well known British poltical commentator, or what about Andrew Niel, or Jo Coburn? What's that? None of them? But of ofcourse I'm the politicaly ignorent one for not knowing, and thus not rushing to judge the guy in the OP

But ofcourse I know your reply will be that you don't care who Jo Coburn ect are, because you don't need to know, yet you are happy to toss the nag of political ignorence around.

red states rule
01-20-2010, 07:45 AM
Politically ignorant?
Lol,
So tell me, Sir, how much know you of Andrew Marr?....he's a very well known British poltical commentator, or what about Andrew Niel, or Jo Coburn? What's that? None of them? But of ofcourse I'm the politicaly ignorent one for not knowing, and thus not rushing to judge the guy in the OP

But ofcourse I know your reply will be that you don't care who Jo Coburn ect are, because you don't need to know, yet you are happy to toss the nag of political ignorence around.

But is anyone here calling any of those folks ignorant and not giving examples?

Noir
01-20-2010, 08:06 AM
But is anyone here calling any of those folks ignorant and not giving examples?

My opinion of Beck is based on what i have saw of him, and having seen clips of this Schultz guy i judge him to be of similar ilk, but given your political prerogative you are happy for me to judge one but not the other, and when i judge both i am being 'one-sided' lol, i'm sure you must be able to see this, but for whatever reason chose to go through the motions anyway,

red states rule
01-20-2010, 08:09 AM
My opinion of Beck is based on what i have saw of him, and having seen clips of this Schultz guy i judge him to be of similar ilk, but given your political prerogative you are happy for me to judge one but not the other, and when i judge both i am being 'one-sided' lol, i'm sure you must be able to see this, but for whatever reason chose to go through the motions anyway,

You seem to have a serious issues telling us what you saw Noir

That is all I am asking

Are you a supporter of higher taxes, bigger deficits, ramming thru a bill that a majority of voters oppose, and having the government fund lawyers for terrorists, and not doing anything to spur the private sector to create permanent jobs?

Those are some of things Beck talks about

glockmail
01-20-2010, 08:20 AM
Politically ignorant?
Lol,

But ofcourse I know your reply will be that you don't care who Jo Coburn ect are, because you don't need to know, yet you are happy to toss the nag of political ignorence around. I assume that you're talking about Brit politicians; I freely admit that I don't have a clue who they are. But I'm commenting about them either. :lame2:

Noir
01-20-2010, 08:44 AM
You seem to have a serious issues telling us what you saw Noir

That is all I am asking

Are you a supporter of higher taxes, bigger deficits, ramming thru a bill that a majority of voters oppose, and having the government fund lawyers for terrorists, and not doing anything to spur the private sector to create permanent jobs?

Those are some of things Beck talks about

No i am not, other than the lawyers for terrorists, everyone should to have a representative in court no matter what their crime is, but thats for another topic.

I know that Beck does allot of good, however, he is a bit of a nut, but again thats what you yanks like, if we had someone like Beck over on our shores he'd be off the air, because of his style of reporting, but thats because the american style of news is ratings driven, and so you need someone who's a bit loopy to bring in the big numbers, which thus adds more credit to his stories.

However, harping on about this is useless, i know what i think of Beck and you know what you think, i also have no doubt that you think i don't like beck because of his politics, but far from it, but there will be no mission in convincing you otherwise making this all pointless.

red states rule
01-20-2010, 08:47 AM
No i am not, other than the lawyers for terrorists, everyone should to have a representative in court no matter what their crime is, but thats for another topic.

I know that Beck does allot of good, however, he is a bit of a nut, but again thats what you yanks like, if we had someone like Beck over on our shores he'd be off the air, because of his style of reporting, but thats because the american style of news is ratings driven, and so you need someone who's a bit loopy to bring in the big numbers, which thus adds more credit to his stories.

However, harping on about this is useless, i know what i think of Beck and you know what you think, i also have no doubt that you think i don't like beck because of his politics, but far from it, but there will be no mission in convincing you otherwise making this all pointless.

Of course he would be off the air in your contry - you regulate speech and shut down who "offend" the left with reason and logic

Again, you fail to provide examples to back up your charges - which is common for liberals Noir

Nothing to be ashamed about. It is a normal function with you guys as taking a breath

glockmail
01-20-2010, 08:49 AM
... and so you need someone who's a bit loopy to bring in the big numbers.... If that were true then Oberman would be a rating's king instead of in the basement. The reality is that you have to speak the truth to get good ratings, because the American People by and large aren't as naive as you.

Noir
01-20-2010, 08:49 AM
Of course he would be off the air in your contry - you regulate speech and shut down who "offend" the left with reason and logic

Again, you fail to provide examples to back up your charges - which is common for liberals Noir

Nothing to be ashamed about. It is a normal function with you guys as taking a breath

The evidence is in watching him, for me anyway. If you too have watched his programs and come to a different judgement then fair enough, that's your call.

and you have completely missed the point about why he would be off the air over here, seriously you have a problem with turning everything into politics.

CSM
01-20-2010, 08:50 AM

I would point out that Beck is not a news reporter.

Noir
01-20-2010, 08:52 AM
I would point out that Beck is not a news reporter.

Indeedy, and thus i fail to see exactly were his obligations are, other than to the god of the ratings figures, and also leaves open questions of accountability and self interest.

red states rule
01-20-2010, 08:53 AM
The evidence is in watching him, for me anyway. If you too have watched his programs and come to a different judgement then fair enough, that's your call.

and you have completely missed the point about why he would be off the air over here, seriously you have a problem with turning everything into politics.

Noir, you talk a good game - but you have a serious problem with backing it up

Oh well, you can't get blood from a turnip

red states rule
01-20-2010, 08:54 AM
Indeedy, and thus i fail to see exactly were his obligations are, other than to the god of the ratings figures, and also leaves open questions of accountability and self interest.

I am glad you are a lawyer Noir. Your inability to provide evidence to back up your claims would send every one of yur clients to the slammer

Noir
01-20-2010, 08:58 AM
Noir, you talk a good game - but you have a serious problem with backing it up

Oh well, you can't get blood from a turnip

Like i said forever ago, its an opinion based on watching him, if you don't share that opinion fair enough

I am glad you are [not] a lawyer Noir. Your inability to provide evidence to back up your claims would send every one of yur clients to the slammer

Law is based on facts, not opinions.

red states rule
01-20-2010, 09:00 AM
Like i said forever ago, its an opinion based on watching him, if you don't share that opinion fair enough

Law is based on facts, not opinions.

And I have asking you, in vain, for facts that you base Beck as an idiot

Of course when you do not have any to offer it is hard to provide them

CSM
01-20-2010, 09:01 AM

You act like ratings come from some mystical phenomenon. Ratings are a measure of popularity; in other words, folks like to watch and hear what he has to say. The more individuals who watch his show, the hihger the ratings.

I will say that unlike some, Beck does a lot of research to substantiate his views. That does not make them unassailable but if one wishes to debate his assertions they will have to do as much (if not more) to effectively contest Beck's assertions.

As for accountability, accountability to whom? He is not an elected official and holds not position of responsibilty affecting the US citizenry. This just happens to be a country that embraces freedom of speech. Other than accountability to himself (and perhaps his bosses at Fox) he is accountable only to himself. people can choose to believe him or not.

Noir
01-20-2010, 09:06 AM
And I have asking you, in vain, for facts that you base Beck as an idiot

Of course when you do not have any to offer it is hard to provide them

You are asking for FACTS about AN OPINION

Chirst man, do you want me to give you facts about why i think spicy food is horrible? because when i eat it i don't like the taste. Thats an OPINION and so it can not be backed up by FACTS, no matter how much you ask.

red states rule
01-20-2010, 09:09 AM
You are asking for FACTS about AN OPINION

Chirst man, do you want me to give you facts about why i think spicy food is horrible? because when i eat it i don't like the taste. Thats an OPINION and so it can not be backed up by FACTS, no matter how much you ask.

OK Noir you can't tell me ONE thing Beck has said that you consider him to be ignorant

I get it

You toss out the charge and can't back it up

Noir
01-20-2010, 09:19 AM
You act like ratings come from some mystical phenomenon. Ratings are a measure of popularity; in other words, folks like to watch and hear what he has to say. The more individuals who watch his show, the hihger the ratings.

I will say that unlike some, Beck does a lot of research to substantiate his views. That does not make them unassailable but if one wishes to debate his assertions they will have to do as much (if not more) to effectively contest Beck's assertions.

As for accountability, accountability to whom? He is not an elected official and holds not position of responsibilty affecting the US citizenry. This just happens to be a country that embraces freedom of speech. Other than accountability to himself (and perhaps his bosses at Fox) he is accountable only to himself. people can choose to believe him or not.

Indeed, the problem is what then matters, the ratings or the news? This is where the fact that above all is a show man comes into the equation, and in my knowledge this 'ratings war' if i may call it such is uniquely american, and something that i find quiet alien, for what matters not what he says if the ratings are falling,

I don't think i'm really explaining myself well enough on this ratings issue, but it is tied into accountability, he is only really accountable to the ratings, not the quality of what he is saying.

and i am sure he does work mighty hard in researching ect, but that doesn't stop him form being a bit loopy.

Noir
01-20-2010, 09:21 AM
OK Noir you can't tell me ONE thing Beck has said that you consider him to be ignorant

I get it

You toss out the charge and can't back it up

To my knowledge i have never called Beck ignorant, just a bit of an idiot.

but i stress again that is my OPINION and is not based on FACTS but on a PERSONAL OPINION.

You somehow seem surprised that i am not able to fortify a personal OPINION with facts, so tell me, name a food that you do not like eating, because of its taste, and then prove to me through FACTS why it tastes bad.

CSM
01-20-2010, 09:25 AM
Indeed, the problem is what then matters, the ratings or the news? This is where the fact that above all is a show man comes into the equation, and in my knowledge this 'ratings war' if i may call it such is uniquely american, and something that i find quiet alien, for what matters not what he says if the ratings are falling,

I don't think i'm really explaining myself well enough on this ratings issue, but it is tied into accountability, he is only really accountable to the ratings, not the quality of what he is saying.

and i am sure he does work mighty hard in researching ect, but that doesn't stop him form being a bit loopy.

Again, what Beck presents on his show is not "news". It is commentary and opinion. Beck is no more a news reporter than Oprah is. Perhaps that is the basis for your confusion.

I presume from your post that the BBC continues to run shows in the UK that no one watches? I find it hard to believe that UK broadcasters do not concern themselves with how many folks over there are watching what on television (or not)

glockmail
01-20-2010, 09:30 AM

but i stress again that is my OPINION and is not based on FACTS but on a PERSONAL OPINION.

You somehow seem surprised that i am not able to fortify a personal OPINION with facts, so tell me, name a food that you do not like eating, because of its taste, and then prove to me through FACTS why it tastes bad.
This sounds strikingly like Virgil Bozeman, when cornered with facts suddenly uses the 'opinion' excuse. However the 'opinion' is not grounded in fact. :laugh2:

red states rule
01-20-2010, 10:00 AM

I did not think I was asking a college boy such a hard question. Damn, if you can;t tell me what beck said that makes you think he is an idiot you better log off and hit the books before your next exam

Insein
01-20-2010, 10:01 AM
People are aloud to believe Beck is an idiot. It's America. Plus he's a big boy. He understands its all part of the game.

I find Beck pretty spot on in his commentary about terrorism, the economy and health care. I usually tune out when he gets on a religious tirade.

Ed Schultz is a blowhard. He wishes he was Rush but caters to the wrong audience. Liberals don't care enough to listen to a show spouting parroted points they have in their heads anyway. They don't learn anything from him that they didn't already believe.

red states rule
01-20-2010, 10:08 AM
People are aloud to believe Beck is an idiot. It's America. Plus he's a big boy. He understands its all part of the game.

I find Beck pretty spot on in his commentary about terrorism, the economy and health care. I usually tune out when he gets on a religious tirade.

Ed Schultz is a blowhard. He wishes he was Rush but caters to the wrong audience. Liberals don't care enough to listen to a show spouting parroted points they have in their heads anyway. They don't learn anything from him that they didn't already believe.

Sure people have a right to believe whatever they want. I find it comical Nori can;t give one example of what shaped that opinion

Other then Beck is not a liberal is the only one I can think of

All of the hosts over at MSNBC wish they had the numbers of Fox News and Rush.

But they never will as long as they sprew hate, and not facts

Noir
01-20-2010, 10:13 AM
Again, what Beck presents on his show is not "news". It is commentary and opinion. Beck is no more a news reporter than Oprah is. Perhaps that is the basis for your confusion.

I presume from your post that the BBC continues to run shows in the UK that no one watches? I find it hard to believe that UK broadcasters do not concern themselves with how many folks over there are watching what on television (or not)

Indeed, and yet he is hired on a prime time News station, and no more a news reporter than I.

And the BBC is a public broadcaster, ratings are not an issue. Certainly were politics is concerned.

Noir
01-20-2010, 10:14 AM
This sounds strikingly like Virgil Bozeman, when cornered with facts suddenly uses the 'opinion' excuse. However the 'opinion' is not grounded in fact. :laugh2:

Well i'm sorry for having an opinion =/

glockmail
01-20-2010, 10:19 AM
Well i'm sorry for having an opinion =/You're allowed to have an opinion here, just be prepared to show a basis for it. Or look like an idiot. Your choice. :slap:

red states rule
01-20-2010, 10:19 AM
Well i'm sorry for having an opinion =/

Opinion based on what?

Noir
01-20-2010, 10:22 AM
Opinion based on what?

Based on watching his show,

Noir
01-20-2010, 10:23 AM
You're allowed to have an opinion here, just be prepared to show a basis for it. Or look like an idiot. Your choice. :slap:

Personal experience is not a basis for personal opinion?

red states rule
01-20-2010, 10:24 AM
Based on watching his show,

and what did you see on his show that caused you to come to the opinion he was an idiot?

glockmail
01-20-2010, 10:27 AM
Personal experience is not a basis for personal opinion?
So your personal experience is that someone else is an idiot. How does that work?

Noir
01-20-2010, 10:28 AM
and what did you see on his show that caused you to come to the opinion he was an idiot?

How he acts, he reminds me of a hyper-active kid, shouting and getting on like he's hosting a childrens TV program, but as i've said i think thats more of an american thing, which is maybe lost in translation, in any end i see it as idiotic to act in such a manor.

glockmail
01-20-2010, 10:29 AM
Come on Noir just admit that you're relying on the completely baseless "if conservative, then stupid" template that all liberals use. :laugh2:

Noir
01-20-2010, 10:30 AM
So your personal experience is that someone else is an idiot. How does that work?

Because i watch him, thats the personal experience bit, and then i judge him, thats the bit of an idiot bit.

red states rule
01-20-2010, 10:30 AM
How he acts, he reminds me of a hyper-active kid, shouting and getting on like he's hosting a childrens TV program, but as i've said i think thats more of an american thing, which is maybe lost in translation, in any end i see it as idiotic to act in such a manor.

How he acts?

By that do mean how he talks, how he walks, his tone of voice?

Or could it be simply he is a conservative and does not support Obama?

Noir
01-20-2010, 10:31 AM
Come on Noir just admit that you're relying on the completely baseless "if conservative, then stupid" template that all liberals use. :laugh2:

Dude do you really think if i thought 'he's tory ergo stupid' i would of watched his show on and off for 3 years?

glockmail
01-20-2010, 10:32 AM
Is Benny Hill an idiot in his field of comedy? He acts that way. In fact lots of brilliant people act that way, and not just comedians or TV personalities.

glockmail
01-20-2010, 10:33 AM
Dude do you really think if i thought 'he's tory ergo stupid' i would of watched his show on and off for 3 years? I don't have a basis to assume how you think, dude. That's why I asked the question.

Noir
01-20-2010, 10:35 AM
How he acts?

By that do mean how he talks, how he walks, his tone of voice?

Or could it be simply he is a conservative and does not support Obama?

Its nothing to do with bloody politics, its the man.

Its him, the man, the way he acts that annoys me and thus i find him a bit of an idiot, i really don;t know why you care about what i think of him so much.

red states rule
01-20-2010, 10:37 AM
Its nothing to do with bloody politics, its the man.

Its him, the man, the way he acts that annoys me and thus i find him a bit of an idiot, i really don;t know why you care about what i think of him so much.

You really do the Liberal Two Step very well Noir

The way you dance around direct questions is remarkable

Not that I care Noir, I am more interested why you call him an idiot and can't give any examples

You do cut liberals more slack then you do conservatives - that is a fact Noir

Noir
01-20-2010, 10:37 AM
I don't have a basis to assume how you think, dude. That's why I asked the question.

LOL
So you admit you don't know how i think, after previously saying

"Come on Noir just admit that you're relying on the completely baseless "if conservative, then stupid" template that all liberals use."

Noir
01-20-2010, 10:41 AM
You really do the Liberal Two Step very well Noir

The way you dance around direct questions is remarkable

Not that I care Noir, I am more interested why you call him an idiot and can't give any examples

You do cut liberals more slack then you do conservatives - that is a fact Noir

Gawd when will this end lol

As for cutting liberals more slack, i do believe my comment that lead to all this talk of Beck was something along the lines of 'my god he's like a liberal Beck' this guy Schutlz seems every bit the idiot that Beck is.

glockmail
01-20-2010, 11:57 AM
LOL
So you admit you don't know how i think, after previously saying

"Come on Noir just admit that you're relying on the completely baseless "if conservative, then stupid" template that all liberals use."

:laugh2: So I lied, I do know how liberals think. In fact I know them like the back of my hand. They avoid answering a question when they don't like the answer just like you did.

Noir
01-20-2010, 12:21 PM
So I lied, I do know how liberals think. In fact I know them like the back of my hand. They avoid answering a question when they don't like the answer just like you did.

lol, why lie?
As for avoiding questiions and what not, all i have been trying to say for the past few pages is that i don;t like a guy,

glockmail
01-20-2010, 12:32 PM
lol, why lie?... To obtain the truth from you.

Noir
01-20-2010, 12:33 PM
To obtain the truth from you.

Well it makes no sense to me at all, but whatever ticks your clock.

glockmail
01-20-2010, 12:40 PM
Just think of me as "the good cop".

Noir
01-20-2010, 12:44 PM
Just think of me as "the good cop".

OhMyGawd yousocool :cool:

glockmail
01-20-2010, 01:00 PM
That makes one of us then. :lame2:

Noir
01-20-2010, 01:03 PM
That makes one of us then. :lame2:

I'm not cool, i'm red hawt, mrskurtsprincess said so :coffee:

...but i digress...

glockmail
01-20-2010, 08:35 PM
I'm not cool, i'm red hawt, mrskurtsprincess said so :coffee:

...but i digress... OK Cubbie....

red states rule
01-21-2010, 08:21 AM
Here is more on Sgt Schultz's voter fraud comment

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gt8nZGJy3WI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gt8nZGJy3WI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

glockmail
01-21-2010, 08:26 AM
Here is more on Sgt Schultz's voter fraud comment
.... The more he talks the worse it gets for the 'rats.

red states rule
01-21-2010, 08:27 AM
The more he talks the worse it gets for the 'rats.

I recorded his show last night to see what he would rant about, and he said ignore the election and ram Obamacre thru

It is amazing how liberals always claim to know what is best for everyone else

CSM
01-21-2010, 08:30 AM
I recorded his show last night to see what he would rant about, and he said ignore the election and ram Obamacre thru

It is amazing how liberals always claim to know what is best for everyone else

I predict that sooner or later, Mr. Schultz will be writing for the National Enquirer and have just about as much credance as those who write the "alien baby" stories. I wonder how excited he'll be about finding a cornflake that resembles Obama's profile?

red states rule
01-21-2010, 08:31 AM
I predict that sooner or later, Mr. Schultz will be writing for the National Enquirer and have just about as much credance as those who write the "alien baby" stories. I wonder how excited he'll be about finding a cornflake that resembles Obama's profile?

IOW, one day he could be President of NBC

glockmail
01-21-2010, 10:38 AM
Y'all have to remember that just like any other philosophy there's always the ten percent who are on the extreme end and can't be persuaded otherwise. That's 30 million Americans that make up Schultz's potential audience.

red states rule
01-21-2010, 10:46 AM
Y'all have to remember that just like any other philosophy there's always the ten percent who are on the extreme end and can't be persuaded otherwise. That's 30 million Americans that make up Schultz's potential audience.

As far as his TV show on LSDMSNBC, he is only 29,285,000 viewers short :laugh2:

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ratings/the_scoreboard_monday_jan_18_149523.asp#more

Compare the number between Ed and Fox News. It is a massive blowout

Ed's radio show is not much better

He is #18

http://talkers.com/online/?p=267