PDA

View Full Version : hey CP....

PostmodernProphet
01-17-2010, 09:03 AM
we've had arguments before on the issue of faith v works....ran across this verse in a discussion on another topic, wanted your reaction to it....
Matthew 10
40"He who receives you receives me, and he who receives me receives the one who sent me. 41Anyone who receives a prophet because he is a prophet will receive a prophet's reward, and anyone who receives a righteous man because he is a righteous man will receive a righteous man's reward. 42And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he will certainly not lose his reward."

{by the way, I make no special claims against any of you based upon verse 41, but remember, a little rep might go a long way}

Abbey Marie
01-17-2010, 02:19 PM
we've had arguments before on the issue of faith v works....ran across this verse in a discussion on another topic, wanted your reaction to it....
Matthew 10
40"He who receives you receives me, and he who receives me receives the one who sent me. 41Anyone who receives a prophet because he is a prophet will receive a prophet's reward, and anyone who receives a righteous man because he is a righteous man will receive a righteous man's reward. 42And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he will certainly not lose his reward."

{by the way, I make no special claims against any of you based upon verse 41, but remember, a little rep might go a long way}

:laugh2: