PDA

View Full Version : *Haiti And The American Health Care Disconnect*

chesswarsnow
01-17-2010, 11:06 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Americians in general can't see how we have no protection in health care, in this Nation.
2. As we are all aware, Haiti just got hit bt a Biblical Earth Quake, and there was little or no health care in Haiti.
3. I see them looking to USA for these needs, and yet we don't even give it freely to our own citizens.
4. There's some real problems in America with health care.
5. People like myself, who are told "You can't get insurance at any cost", this is why I have to connect America's Health Care with Haiti's lack thereof.
6. Ok, I can't get insurance, but I can get help, just to be fair I will mention that, but I have to pay out of my pocket, or lose some of the properties I own, either way it will cost me if I get really sick, and recently when I hurt my leg really bad, I didn't go to the Hospital, knowing it would cost me thousands upon thousands of dollars, avoiding hospital bills, over my own needs, which is a black eye to America, and all thats is good about America.
7. Here's the simply fact, a Nation, (Haiti) with little or no active health care, in their Country, will get a permenant health care system set up in their country all for free on my tax dollars, and the American peoples as a whole tax dollars, by us here in America, while I am passed by on all counts.
8. I guess this is a good time to move to Haiti huh?:laugh2:
9. Knowing some of you people, the way I do, I thought I would go ahead and say it for you,.....:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

namvet
01-17-2010, 04:24 PM
Osama conjured up the quake to milk more taxpayers $$$$. its his fault